It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Some time back i used to wonder about the soul.

If we have a soul. How would we know for sure, how to identify if we have one?

When i studied math. We often talked about our mind. To create a correct equation you first have to create the right theory. After doing this for a while i started to think about how i commanded my mind to visualize specific things. I commanded my mind to create a vision for me to build a theory on. This made me think about: Who am I?

Its not my mind that is in charge. Its I. I am the coordinator for my mind and i make the decisions my mind must take.

My parents made me. And i inherited the components for life from them. But i didn't inherit their mind or their way of thinking and seeing things. I have a mind of my own. That means "I" have a mind to control and do what ever i want with. That sort of tells me that: I AM THE SOUL. I am the owner of this mind and body.

What i do with this mind and body gives a visual ID to other souls about who i am.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Can you manipulate this observeable reflection of your "Soul"?

Yes, It reacts if the correct format is used.

What function does it serve to be able to observe this reflection?

a. Education...
b. Communication...

What is this "supper" you are talking about and what purpose did it serve?

Celebration of Union.

Union with the "Outer" Mind.

Our Mind is at the Centre of the Mind.
ie you observe from the Centre of your Mind, which is one of the "Partitions" of the Mind referred to as The All.

I also observe from the Centre of another "Partition" of the Mind referred to as The All.

The "Inner" Mind has No size or shape, just as the Centre of a circle has No size or shape.

Both Ends of the Mind can be Aware...

The "Outer" Mind knows All; whereas the "Inner" Mind (Centre) is Opposite thus knowing nothing at all.

The "Inner" Mind Sleeps until awoken by the "Outer" Mind...

What is the purpose of the soul?

It is the environment Construct, that the holographic universe or experience is produced in...

Each Soul has its own copy of All.

The "Inner" Mind dwells in the Nucleus of the Soul.

The Soul is a Partition of the Greater Construct.

Each Soul has its own copy of the base Contruct Map.
The Map is in every Soul Construct.
Each Soul is part of a huge network.

In the experiments you did: - Did various human beings have similar experiences(did they all see the "building blocks" for the soul)?

Yes... Often the Same...

I really enjoy your writing, excuse my ignorance (*i tried to read and understand as much as possible)

Be patient it takes time to understand.
So far it has taken me about 35 years just to comprehend the basics.
But have been involved full time for the last 16 years...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

As a result of at least 35 years in this area I now have a Library of more than 50,000 Drawings showing how the Soul was created and how it works...

This involves a partition map shown in my Avatar picture.

I can show all the workings and formats for this.
I can also show a lot of the communication formats (Geometric)

An interesting ancient text which is only a few pages long can be found on the net. called "The Thunder Perfect Mind" It is in the Gnostic library...

I am not Gnostic but this did not stop me studying their collection of writings...

I have been involved full time for about 16 years now in practical experiments involving Interfaces with the Mind.

The Mind that is the "I am" Dwells in the Soul Construct.

I can give a 100% accurate drawing of the "Partition Map" of the Soul, No guess work involved....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by spy66

As a result of at least 35 years in this area I now have a Library of more than 50,000 Drawings showing how the Soul was created and how it works...

This involves a partition map shown in my Avatar picture.

I can show all the workings and formats for this.
I can also show a lot of the communication formats (Geometric)

An interesting ancient text which is only a few pages long can be found on the net. called "The Thunder Perfect Mind" It is in the Gnostic library...

I am not Gnostic but this did not stop me studying their collection of writings...

I have been involved full time for about 16 years now in practical experiments involving Interfaces with the Mind.

The Mind that is the "I am" Dwells in the Soul Construct.

I can give a 100% accurate drawing of the "Partition Map" of the Soul, No guess work involved....

I would really like to see what you have done so far. With drawings and explanations to go along with them.

I have done some study on our human functions. But only as a side step to verify my theories and equations. I have done some studies on how many calculations our mind must make, to complete movements and precisions to complete a function that i have set my mind on. And what senses our mind must use to complete them.

What i found out from this is that. I can't compete with my mind on how it executes my orders. I can't calculate at the same speed as my mind does. I didn't even get the equations right the first time or the second or the third time. But my mind got it done right of the bat. As soon as i said action. I picked up the glass of water without spilling any water.

I dont know if you have done any similar things. But what this experiment told me. Is that i can't compete with my mind but still i have control over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

the soul is the body and the spirit as one.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

the soul is the body and the spirit as one.

I would agree but i am not sure. A mind without the "I am" is = to no intelligent functions at all. But a human body can still be alive without a thinking mind. It would be like a robot that that is plugged into the electrical nett. It would be ready to function intelligently, but has no ID to function from. Would this body have a soul if it cant function to express its ID?

Personally i would say that our human body and shape is one ID. Who I am would be the other ID. The one who works the mind. Because if you think about it. You do control your mind. The mind does not control you. If it did you would not have a independent mind.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

What you say is based on the human definitions of the words such as Mind etc.
Which is the normal human way of looking at these things.

Personally I think changes should be made regarding some of these definitions, taking into account the English Language is a recent Language, perhaps only 400 to 500 years old.

The human experience is governed by "Program Books", Often referred to as "The Books of Heaven", in religious material, esp. in Roman doctrine

So the Programs that produce the human experience we partake in, is governed by Boundaries of choices that have been prewritten within these Program Books.

In some cases there are many options while in other cases there are no options.

Thought and emotions are the Result of Programs.

Your Human form is the result of one "Program Book" including its sub Books, that interacts with another Book (The Environmental Book also contain those images of others ) that is constantly updated.
It is the interaction between these two books that result in your experience of the World.

To change or alter your experience you are now having in the world, you need to know how to access these books. To be able to do this you need to understand how the experience of your human form, and the Universe is produced, not what appears to the human species but how it is really produced.

Its a bit like looking at a TV... the workings are nothing like what you see on the screen in the form of a picture...

It is the same regarding your experience of the human form, in any given environment.

The illusion of your world or Universe looks nothing like what produces it.

You have to realise this illusion is performed so perfectly in your Soul it has you believing you are indeed in a Universe, when in fact a holographic universe is being played in your Soul.

But to appreciate this fact, you first need to know what the Soul actually is ,
its Construct, and all its Components, and Operating System.

The 50,000 Drawings (and underestimate of the number or drawings) I have describe everything in minute and precise detail regarding the Construct and he Processing system, with detailed information on the "Processing Language'.

No calculations are required in the processing System of the Soul, as all is done in visual Geometric shapes and Glyphs often in the form of letters and words found in many different languages today..

This is performed by movements of sliding packages of geometric forms Rotations and the combination of these two, ie a slide and rotate function.

One example of two building blocks used to shape your experience is that there is no other shapes in your universe that are either Straight, Curved or the Combination of these two...

See if you can identify anything that is Not made from these two building blocks ???

Another pair is the Inner and Outer...

And All is manufactured using opposites.

Not only this but there is record of the whole "Operating System" recorded through out history, which can be found in both writings and Architecture, such as in decor in Government buildings, Palaces, Public buildings, Arcades, walkways, Houses (as in patterned floor coverings)Temples, Cathedrals and churches, in the form of mosaics in the floors and walls, as well as in window designs and patterns, as well as decorated ceilings.

In most cases geometric components are displayed which are based on "historical records", passed down, but is not understood at all today.

This material can be found in EVERY county across the Earth in abundance.

The Drawings of precise Geometry I have done, is a complete Record of what I have found from the beginning of the all, right through the Manufacture of the Soul, giving every detail and a record of, much of the Processing Construct, as well as the operating system Language.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am quite intrigued by all this. I need you to tell me more about this. I have been looking at this perspective of reality as a side step to what i normally do.

When it comes to books i have stopped reading others work. It takes to long to acknowledge their methods of thinking.
To understand completely what others are doing you have to understand their complete whew of visualizing theories or what they are observing.

That's why many of us cant actually say that, what we know is our own knowledge but some one Else's knowledge. So i agree our knowledge and way of thinking is based on how we are impressed by others work. Because it does shape our interests curiosity.

I need you to go on to explain more about what you have.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
@ The Matrix Traveller

This is all very interesting to read, and your diagram/illustrations are also very interesting to view and study. I'm always open to new ideas and theories on philosophical/metaphysical topics like the existence of the soul. I'm going to more closely review your work after posting this message, and, try experimenting and testing your work (if it can be) to add to my theories on the soul.

I just wanted to offer something additional for you to ponder and consider too. When discussing the human soul, I think that it is a false step to try and classify the soul as any one thing which can be fully understood through one theory or approach. Take these examples for instance:

In Christian theology the soul is an entirely seperate body/form from our physical body. When a human dies, according to Church theology, the physical body lies down and rots away. At the Second Coming, according to the same theology, our "soul" will rise as a perfect body-of-light representation of the human body. This new "body-of-light" then travels with the risen Christ to Paradise and the Afterlife.

In Hindu mythology the soul, called an "Atman" is encapsulated in a series of reincarnations. The Atman is born to a social caste, where it spends one lifetime before traveling through the Bardos and being reborn in a higher, or lower caste for another lifetime. Only once the Atman has reached the highest social caste through these reincarnations can the soul finally travel through all of the Bardos and meet "Death" where all of it's many live's actions are measured and judged. If the Atman is found worthy it travels to one of various heavens in Hindu afterlife mythology. If found unworthy it travels to one of various Hells in Hindu mythology.

In Buddhist theology the Atman is static. It does not change, it does not reincarnate, it does not travel with any messianic figure to a special Afterlife. Instead the soul must be purified, cleansed and made perfect during this life so that upon death one may reach Nirvana (enlightenment) and their Atman may become part of the universal way, escaping forever from any type of positive or negative reincarnation. In Buddhist theology even the Bardos and Karma can be overcome.

These are just three of the multitude of Soteriological theories in existence in our world. Unfortunately, a static Atman that does not travel to any form of physical afterlife =/= a dynamic Atman that travels to one of many afterlives =/= a static soul that travels to a physical afterlife. Even these three Soteriological theories cannot be reconciled.

Surely this would mean that either there is no human soul of any kind, or that the human soul, like human emotions, intelligences, spirits and thoughts are diverse and have no "single true mode" with which they can be known. The Soteriological field is very interesting study.

-----

My personal belief on the soul is that it is a type of metaphysical textbook recounting every emotion, thought, action, and belief that we develop and keep with us throughout however many lives we may possess.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you for your input..

What I have written is a result of what I have seen... rather than theorising based on other peoples interpretations. All that I am showing can be seen by anyone.

The Soul can both be seen and studied. No theorising involved...

There are a number of different ways that can be used to see the entire workings of the Soul.

This does Not involve drugs or any belief system or religion.

There is examples all over the world in every country that record the findings through the ages regarding the Workings of the Soul.

Much is recorded in Architecture and decor.

Most of the research through history was kept secret or within a chosen few.

Much was retained by Emperors, Kings and Pharaohs etc but became lost as a result of this...

We can trace this knowledge back at least 5,000 years.

Where most of my knowledge has come from has been through direct observation of the Soul.

The human species is mainly in the dark regarding this knowledge and can only imagine or theorise about what they think should be.

But the more practical way is to directly observe the Soul.

You will find I have mentioned different ways of achieving this, in some of my old threads and posts.

The 50,000 (or more) drawings I have done is a record of the structure and workings of the Soul meticulously recorded and dated.

These are not sketches but are Geometric displays, that are 100% accurate.

Each component of the Soul has been recorded in detail and I have recorded how each Component works and how to optically interface with the Mind through the Soul.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'll give my short opinionated answer.. Cuzz I am tired, and used some intellect on another thread..

its energy.

The soul is energy.

always has been.

scientifically all living creatures have a nervous system,
hell plants respond to stimuli.

ENERGY

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"E=MC2"

Im guessing the goal is to get your energy to an all
time positive level. The higher the level, the more
conscious and powerful you can become. But never
forget, energy levels can and do decline.....

Just A Thought!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

balance son..

it is the struggle within the energy..

stop this mad man talk now.. Scare'n the naive err natives.. I can't spell..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Lol, what was your third line all about?

I guess balance is extremely important, you're right.

Maybe that's the secret to life....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I agree that in the physical sense that could be said but in the spiritual realm, thought has nothing to do with the human mind.

In the spiritual realm your spirit is joined with the energy of the universe once again. So instead of knowing about the universe; you are the universe. Understanding of the universe is brought by one's self and not one's mind. If you are everything then you "know" every thing. The downfall of being in the spiritual realm, is that you have no human body to experience your self subjectively.

In revelations John talks about the dead being resurrected and judged. Once Jesus has finished the judgement, all of God's chosen people, ascend into the Heavens and end up on the new Earth. All of the fallen stay on the old Earth to die for 1000 years, only to be thrown into the lake of fire. All the dead are resurrected back into his/her own human body. The Bible also says that the dead know nothing nor see nothing. So if the dead can not understand nor observe,( The physical world that humans observe) they would need a physical body to do so. That is why God and Lucifer are fighting for our souls. You cant experience pain nor pleasure without a body.

In the OXFORD Reference "A Dictionary Of THE BIBLE" by W.R.F Browning;
The definition of soul states:"used in the OT of the principle of life, as when God breathed into Adam (Genesis 2:7) and thus 'soul' referred to the whole living human person".

(Genesis 2:7) And the LORD God formed a man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

You also hear people say statements like "the 'soul' purpose and "the 'soul' survivor", as if they are referencing to the number ONE.
Soul is 'one', 'whole', 'only'. There is no division for the soul, only oneness. To be one with your body and spirit.

I could go on and on but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

The soul nor the body alone, has any true value; but to make them as one, is the 'soul' purpose of being human.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

That is also saying that the 'I am' is separate from your body. the spirit is your life source. Without a spirit you would die. 'I am' is just a physical understanding of whom one is and not what one thinks. you control your thoughts but you still process the act of controlling your thoughts by thinking. the Sigmund Freud's idea of the ID and the ego was just a theory of the human mind. All Sigmund Freud did was broke down the mind in parts. If you had a rock and one side of the rock is red and the other side is green you have observed 2 parts of the same rock. The ID, ego and super ego are just 3 observed parts of a whole. The parts only seem like separate entities because of human observation.

Also the holy trinity says that God is made up of 3 observed parts of a whole. He is 'the father', 'the son' and the holy spirit. Some times spirit is changed with ghost depending on your faith. 'The father' is God who art in heaven. 'The son' is Jesus before the crucifixion and 'the holy spirit is the form that Jesus had taken after the resurrection. So 'the son' is the body and 'the holy spirit' as one. 'The holy spirit' its self is the life source of Jesus. Since Jesus was given life from the life source of God that would make Jesus God. The holy trinity can be seen as the blue print of human beings. We are all bodies with spirits made from the energy of God.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The “Soul” = "Infinite Light/Intelligence/Energy" = “Infinite/Eternal/Consciousness."

The “Soul” is “Infinite" in “Size” = “Size” does not exist within “Infinity" from an "Infinite/Eternal" perspective/view.

Whether one claims a “Soul” to be 21 grams in weight or 21 Kazillion/Trillion tons it makes zero difference within “Infinity” where “Weight” does not exist as there is no scale to compare the “Infinite” one to another from an "Infinite/Eternal perspective/view."

The "Soul" = "Infinite Light/Intelligence/Energy" = “Infinite/Eternal/Consciousness"
That's You

Best Dreams!

Stare At The Center (Video) for 1:36
Then Stare At the Above Space Pic or Point of Light...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for your accurate and valued input..

What you have said here... I agree 100%

You are on the right road so dig much, much deeper..

From The Gospel of Thomas; Quote;

1. And He said,

“Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings
will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said,

“Let him who seeks. continue seeking. until he finds.

When he finds, he will become troubled.

When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished,

and he will rule over The All.”

The Soul is measured in Cubits (Not the "cubit" human kind think as in 18 inches or 21 inches "Profein" and "Royal") as There is no such thing as size and the description in Ezekiel involves Concepts in Geometric form that strictly has No size or weight as this is a Mind thing and Not the world of the human species…

The Cubit is Partition (square and can be understood as a cube) of No fixed size... But is a "Standard" for the Contruction of the "Partition Maps" of the Soul.

I can also provide Full working Drawings of the Partition Map Ezekiel describes in Chapter 40 onwards.. No guess work involved with this...

What you showed in the animation is a little example, of the work I have been involved with, over the last 16 years…
To date I am in the middle of writing programs that interface with "The True Mind" (Spoken of by J.C.) through the Soul that involve far more sophisticated effects than shown in this animation.
What you see is a mind thing in the animation you've shown.
What is seen is the granule texture that contains the communication media between the two ends of the True Mind (Spoken of by J.C.)

In the work I am involved with uses the WORD as the Format that manipulates the Content of the granule textures. There is both a Coding of the Granule Textures and Decoding of the texture in Communication.

This involves what was/is known as the Lamb of God.

You are right on target except for... you mention that the Soul involves energy.

I would have to disagree on this one point...
Energy is a part of your Universe experience and The Soul does Not involve energy nor does the Spirit...

Energy is a component of your universe.... part of the Story told through the Soul.

In other words, the manifestation of Energy, is a component that is formed through the WORD....

The "Word" is a written text...

All is Created Through the WORD...

In other words a string of Letters forming Words and thus Commands...

Hence the BOOK's opened in Heaven...

Again Energy is just one of the Components of the Sory of the interaction of the human form and its Environment... Both are Interactive Books...

a. The Book of your human form...
b. The Book of your Environment..

Both these books can be opened by the Lamb of God...

The Lamb of God is a Disc often referred to in Roman Doctrine regarding the ancient writings called a "HORSE" having 144 Octagons having Access to the Book Libraries of the True Mind...

J.C. is Not the Lamb.... as He is the Good Shepherd and a Shepherd is Not a lamb but looks after the Lamb..

Regarding the True Mind there is an ancient writing claimed to be a confession of Jesus Christ called "The thunder Perfect Mind"

It can be found in the Gnostic Libraries on the Net.. But I am Not a Gnostic or of any other church of humankind...

The term HORSE was used in the same context as the word HORSE is used in for example a HORSE Chestnut ie a Chest Nut being LARGE and ROUND.
The Word HORSE in this case means "LARGE and ROUND"

There are a number of HORSES mentioned in the Revelation of J.C. which there are some 110 different Greek versions of the writing, one of which was used and bastardized by the Roman church thus corrupting again the writing.

A few of the Colour Codes are given in The Revelation of J.C. and there are a number of different sized Horses.

a. The New Jerusalem.
b. The Man Child. Or Son of Man.
c. One like unto the Son of Man.

These Involve "Partition Maps" of the Soul which I was shown and Recorded as a Geometric Drawing that is 100% accurate showing the Lattice work of Squares and Octagons.

The Revelation of J.C. is Not an Apocalyptic writing as many Scholars claim, but is in fact a description of the Construct involving the Old Format (Hexagonal) of the Soul, referred to as Babylon and Two stages of the Octagonal Format, The Old.. and New Jerusalem that came down from Heaven... The writing is in Fact a description of the Metamorphoses of the Soul.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

This is Not intended to convince you of anything at all,
but is an account of what I have been shown...

You wrote....

I agree that in the physical sense that could be said but in the spiritual realm, thought has nothing to do with the human mind.

The True Mind explained by J.C. Read... "The Thunder Perfect Mind" which can be found on the net in the Gnostic Libraries... I am NOT a Gnostic...

The human form does Not have a Mind... The True Mind is independant of the Brain. The Brain is a decoder/encoder...

In The Gospel of Thomas; quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World

has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse

is superior to the World.”

You wrote..

In the spiritual realm your spirit is joined with the energy of the universe once again.

I have to disagree on this point as The Spirit does NOT contain Energy.
Energy is a Component of what you refer to as your Universe.

Energy was/is Created through the WORD, just as the rest of your experience ie your flesh and its environment is Created through The WORD.

You wrote...

So instead of knowing about the universe; you are the universe.

Perhaps this is the case for you but as for me I look down from Heaven into your world..

What I am saying is that the Universe is Manifested Inside the Soul... It is a Program... The Written WORD...

I that is a droplet of The One True Mind is experiencing a BOOK Played in my Soul.

You wrote...

Understanding of the universe is brought by one's self and not one's mind.

No it is the result of reading a BOOK (Program) in The Soul...

You wrote...

If you are everything then you "know" every thing. The downfall of being in the spiritual realm, is that you have no human body to experience your self subjectively.

I understand what you are saying and sort of agree...

You can Experience the Self in Heaven or in The True Mind (As J.C. describes)

The Flesh is a Corpse as J.C. said.

The Body experiences Nothing at all... it is The True Mind that experiences through the Flesh (Interactive) BOOK.

You wrote...

In revelations John talks about the dead being resurrected and judged. Once Jesus has finished the judgement, all of God's chosen people, ascend into the Heavens and end up on the new Earth. All of the fallen stay on the old Earth to die for 1000 years, only to be thrown into the lake of fire. All the dead are resurrected back into his/her own human body. The Bible also says that the dead know nothing nor see nothing. So if the dead can not understand nor observe,( The physical world that humans observe) they would need a physical body to do so. That is why God and Lucifer are fighting for our souls. You cant experience pain nor pleasure without a body.

This if your human interpretation of this book....

Do you realise there are 110 different Greek versions of this Book ????

The Romans Stole one of these and modified it for their own ends...

The Writings are Corrupted...

From the Gospel of Thomas; quote;

Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes (A Scribe is one who reads and writes)
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves
have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You wrote...

In the OXFORD Reference "A Dictionary Of THE BIBLE" by W.R.F Browning;
The definition of soul states:"used in the OT of the principle of life, as when God breathed into Adam (Genesis 2:7) and thus 'soul' referred to the whole living human person".

Yes this is Roman Doctrine and J.C. made NO mention of the Roman church at all neither any other denomination...

Why ???

He did say the wicked one would come and deceive the whole world...
This has already happened through Roman Doctrine and the Doctrine of the Flesh... It is history now...

Notice J.C. said the Whole World Not just a few or even many but instead the Whole World... This is because the World is a Corpse...

J.C. said "Let NOT you put your Trust in anyone Except The Father ONLY."

I belive J.C. and His Father NOT the Human Pimate....

You wrote...

(Genesis 2:7) And the LORD God formed a man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

I have to disagree with you..

A'DAM was formed of the Dust of the Ground.

I believe "The Son of Man" "The Man Child" in The Revelation of J.C.

NOT the "Son of A'DAM"

A'DAM and EVE were the Flesh and their Life was the Air...

Man and Wo Man are the Soul and are Married (Become One)
"Inner" male,
"Outer" Female

J.C. refers to "The Son of Man" Not to "The Son of A'DAM" !

The Flesh tries to Covet the Soul and Life of God which is The Light of Man NOT the Life of A'DAM...

The Descendants of A'DAM and EVE Conspire against the Life of God hence Sin...

The Descendants of A'DAM and EVE is all the human species, and IS the Beast, a Beast of the field...

You wrote..

You also hear people say statements like "the 'soul' purpose and "the 'soul' survivor", as if they are referencing to the number ONE.

The Soul survivor is just that the Soul...

The Light of MAN or The LIFE of God dwells within the Soul. A temple Made WITHOUT Hands !

You wrote...

Soul is 'one', 'whole', 'only'. There is no division for the soul, only oneness. To be one with your body and spirit.

Sorry ALL that is Flesh or the descendants of A'DAM, have sin and have come short of the Glory of God...

You wrote...

I could go on and on but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

I do understan... Understaning the Descendants of A'Dam and Roman Doctrine...

But thank you for expressing your beliefs...

From The Gospel of Thomas.. quote;

1. And He said,

“Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings
will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said,

“Let him who seeks.
Continue seeking.
until he finds.

When he finds,
he will become troubled.

When he becomes troubled,
he will be astonished,
and he will rule over The All.”

77. Jesus said,

“It is I who Am The Light which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

From Me did The All come forth,
and unto Me did The All extend.

Split a piece of wood, and I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you Will Find Me there.”

You wrote...

The soul nor the body alone, has any true value; but to make them as one, is the 'soul' purpose of being human.

As Jesus said "I Judge NO MAN'.

But all flesh has been condemned..

Even the Carpenter was burried and Raised up again by the LIFE of GOD Jesus Christ...

J.C. told one of them Crucified next to Him be would be in Paradise that day...

You can't convince me that the Grave is Paradise...

So J.C. went to His Father and The Carpenter was placed in the Grave being a tomb... And J.C. being the LIFE of GOD raised up the Temple the Carpenter and Gave the Carpenter LIFE because J.C. is The Way The Truth and The LIFE.

The LIFE being The LIFE of God or The LIGHT of MAN Not A'Dam...

Remember The Gospel of Thomas; quote.

Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes (A Scribe is one who reads and writes)
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves
have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

Check out "John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105"

J.C. says He is Not that man upon the Wooden Cross to John...

But explains the "CROSS of LIGHT", or LOGOS....

[edit on 25-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Again the comments I make here testify of what I was shown as a result of going to "The Marriage Supper" mentioned in The Revelation of J.C. and Witnessed the Birth of The MAN Child in the Birth Chamber... which was over a period of about 8 Hours in human terms...

So I have not dream this up, or reasoned it out, but witnessed First Hand...
So I can only report an account of what I was shown...

However...

You Wrote...

That is also saying that the 'I am' is separate from your body. the spirit is your life source. Without a spirit you would die.

Correct !

'I am' is just a physical understanding of whom one is and not what one thinks.

The I Am is the LIFE...

You wrote....

you control your thoughts but you still process the act of controlling your thoughts by thinking. the Sigmund Freud's idea of the ID and the ego was just a theory of the human mind. All Sigmund Freud did was broke down the mind in parts. If you had a rock and one side of the rock is red and the other side is green you have observed 2 parts of the same rock. The ID, ego and super ego are just 3 observed parts of a whole. The parts only seem like separate entities because of human observation.

Wishful thinking; of the human Primate, which Conspires against LIFE that is the LIFE of GOD...

You wrote...

Also the holy trinity says that God is made up of 3 observed parts of a whole. He is 'the father', 'the son' and the holy spirit.

Correct....

You wrote...

Some times spirit is changed with ghost depending on your faith. 'The father' is God who art in heaven. 'The son' is Jesus before the crucifixion and 'the holy spirit is the form that Jesus had taken after the resurrection. So 'the son' is the body and 'the holy spirit' as one. 'The holy spirit' its self is the life source of Jesus. Since Jesus was given life from the life source of God that would make Jesus God. The holy trinity can be seen as the blue print of human beings. We are all bodies with spirits made from the energy of God.

This is a human interpretation propagated by Roman doctrine.....

J.C. Never mentioned the Roman church or any other denomination....

Why ???

He did say... "Let NOT you put your Trust in anyone Except The FATHER ONLY..."

Who do you trust ???

The human Species....

Or The FATHER ????

I Trust J.C.'s FATHER....

NOT the human Species...

Don't Flame the Messenger....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join