It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I liked your analogy thank you for your post...

To explain my thoughts a little more..

I see the "Mind" as the "Consciousness" or Awareness, that All has been Manifested by.

That is, The Conscious State, Mind or Awareness is the Creative Entity.

The "Soul" is the Machine that All is manifested in and by.

The Matrix Map that I show in my avatar, is the "Foundation Map" of all Creations and Processing, that takes place within the Soul (That is also a Body or Structure, that the Consciousness, Awareness, Mind or Life Spirit dwells within Its Nucleus).

So The Soul contains a Geometric based Processing System, Video Player or theatre. Whose Map is the Matrix that I show.

The Matrix Map can be seen on the Underside of Every Soul.

The Flesh we refer to as, is merely an Image and the result of processing within the Soul.

It is the Rules within the Program that produces the sensation of Reality and are very involve, viewed from the human perspective, yet come from a very simple base.

All Images, including the Earth and this Universe, are actually within the Soul, and Not external, as we are lead to believe.

The reason for the Earth, we are aware of now, is that it is used in conjunction with the manifesting of an "Inner Matrix Map" (often referred to as a Male Child, The Man Child or The Son of Man, in the Philosophy and theology of humankind).

You could correctly assume, that the sole purpose of this experience, (of The Earth and its Universe) is to invoke the Birth of "The Man Child" (Son of Man) or "Inner Matrix Map" within each Soul.

[[ This is Created so we will be able to Edit Programs without the need to withdraw and re enter a program.

The so called Miracles are the Editing of Programs...

i.e. to replace any subroutine while remaining in the experience.

The core of the Experience is Creation and to further Create.

The so called difficulties of this world is to cause us to Explore ourselves and the experience to discover how All works. ]]

In referring to the "Matrix Maps"... The reason for the terminology "Child" being used, is that it is a "Little One" inside a "Greater One", and being an offspring.

The Greater or Larger One being the Parent.

The Male agenda is used, because The "Little One" is Inside The "Greater (Larger) One"

As "The Soul" was given the Name "Man", and Not the Flesh in the writings, then "The Son of Man", referred to in the Greek Writings, Refers to the Inner Matrix or "Little One".

The original Ionic Greek word for a Male Child was INIS (Spelt in Greek Iota - Nu - Iota - Sigma) The Parent was INZ (Spelt in Greek Iota - Nu - Zeta)

Note The "I" represents the first Movement discovered by The Mind, Awareness, Consciousness or The Life, was To & Fro.

The Second Movement was Rotation, this is shown in the "N" and The "Z" in that The "N" is formed from a Dual "To & Fro" action in 2D.. (Up & Down and Left & Right...)

The "N" was then Rotated to appear as a "Z"..

Hence I N Z...

This word can be found on the cover of old Bibles, other manuscripts and in pattern work within Architecture of most cultures across the Earth...

Incidentally Spelt in Ionic Greek.... Zeta - Alpha - Omega or Zeta - Omega - Omega, Translated means; to Move or Live (Live as being mobile or active as used today)

When you know how to use the Matrix Map in Drawing, it produces all the correct forms and movements within Creation. But this is another subject.

The Notion of the Trinity is only a part of the Algorithm.

There are a number of Geometric algorithm, that provide many of the laws or rules, that govern our experience or universe that is only One of many different worlds or experiences.

However All Experiences are Manifested within the Boundaries of the Soul and Not outside as we are lead to believe.

The Human manifestation is In the Soul, and Not as we are lead to believe, that the Soul is instead in the Human Form.

This is why it is said in the writings, that the kingdom (Place of Rulership) is both within us, and outside of us...

The Souls are Partitions of The Soul (Greatest One or the First Manifested Soul.)

Note; the Matrix Map is a Map of Partitions or Holes.

Hence the Holy City ! or Holy Organised Structure....

Perhaps it should be spelt The Holey City... LOL... Just joking of course...

The Shape of things is the Shape of a hole, whose form and structure you see, is in fact the contents of that Hole.

Every Form that exists in its own Hole, which is the Identical shape, of that which is seen.

If there wasn't a hole present, the identified form, could not exist in that location, as something else would be present instead... LOL..

At some time in the near future, I hope to show some of the workings of the Optical Interface I have been involved with, in the form of working animations within a new Thread...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

What I've read and heard from philosophers and catechists is that the soul is the mind, who we are, and the spirit is what ties those together. I've also heard that the spirit is what we're given at Baptism, and those who aren't Baptized don't have a spirit.

The Catholic Encyclopedia gives many historical definitions of these terms, including those of non-Catholic philosophers, even those from ancient Greece. I've included the links to the articles these definitions come from, which have much more on the subjects, both religious and non-religious in nature.

Soul: www.newadvent.org...

(Greek - psyche; Latin - anima; French - ame; German - Seele)

The soul may be defined as the ultimate internal principle by which we think, feel, and will, and by which our bodies are animated. The term "mind" usually denotes this principle as the subject of our conscious states, while "soul" denotes the source of our vegetative activities as well. That our vital activities proceed from a principle capable of subsisting in itself, is the thesis of the substantiality of the soul: that this principle is not itself composite, extended, corporeal, or essentially and intrinsically dependent on the body, is the doctrine of spirituality. If there be a life after death, clearly the agent or subject of our vital activities must be capable of an existence separate from the body. The belief in an animating principle in some sense distinct from the body is an almost inevitable inference from the observed facts of life. Even uncivilized peoples arrive at the concept of the soul almost without reflection, certainly without any severe mental effort.

Spirit: www.newadvent.org...

(Latin spiritus, spirare, "to breathe"; Gk. pneuma; Fr. esprit; Ger. Geist)

(1) as signifying a living, intelligent, incorporeal being, such as the soul;
(2) as the fiery essence or breath (the Stoic pneuma) which was supposed to be the universal vital force;
(3) as signifying some refined form of bodily substance, a fluid believed to act as a medium between mind and the grosser matter of the body.

Mind: www.newadvent.org...

(Greek nous; Latin mens, German Geist, Seele; French ame esprit)

The word mind has been used in a variety of meanings in English, and we find a similar want of fixity in the connotation of the corresponding terms in other languages. Aristotle tells us that Anaxagoras, as compared with other early Greek philosophers, appeared like one sober among drunken men in that he introduced nous, mind, as efficient cause of the general order in the universe. In treating of the soul, Aristotle himself identifies nous with the intellectual faculty, which he conceives as partly active, partly passive. It is the thinking principle the highest and most spiritual energy of the soul, separable from the body, and immortal. The Latin word, mens, was employed in much the same sense. - St. Thomas, who represents the general scholastic usage, derives mens from metior (to measure). He identifies mens with the human soul viewed as intellectual and abstracting from lower organic faculties. Angels, or pure spirits, may thus be called minds (De Veritate, X, a. 1). For Descartes the human soul is simply mens, res cogitans, mind. It stands in complete opposition to the body and to matter in general.

Article on Faculties of the Soul: www.newadvent.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Quite simply, there are those who have experienced first hand what their soul is, and even connected to their Higher Self in their nde, such as my friend. He's written a very good thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thank you for your response and bring my notice the thread you provided link to.

This is the closest I have read to my own experience with one small difference and that is the experience did not stop at that point but continued each day from 1973 until 1996 where I was taken through the experience of what is described in the Revelation in the bible.

I was shown and experienced the Full Experience of The Revelation of Jesus Christ and Witnessed the Birth of the Man Child over a 7 hour period.

I also was taken into the New Jerusalem and received my place as promised by Jesus Christ.

From that day in 1996 until this day, I have gone In and out of the Holy City, so I can report on everything I have witnessed of the Christ and The Holy City, to humankind. (there are others teaching of that, which they have also witnessed)

I was shown the Souls, in what humankind refer to as heaven.

I was shown the full make-up of the Soul and its workings.

It has take since 1996 until today, being given instruction by Jesus Christ, 24 hours a day (day and night) regarding All, from before the beginning of the All, including the Birth of the !st Soul, known as the Only begotten Son that exists in All Souls.

I have on record to date now, more than 30,000 drawings, describing the Soul and its Geometric workings.

I have also learnt much of the Language of the soul.

The work on the "Optical interface" (Video Device) I have mentioned is one of the results, of the Instruction I received.

Further back in this thread, I have shown a drawing of the Soul, showing The Matrix in Its Underside. There are many buildings across the earth that contain a mosaic or representation of this matrix in many forms.
Most is of Byzantium Art Form, and can be found from the Vatican, Many monasteries, Temples of most religions and Government and Public buildings as well as Palaces of many different countries.

None of what I have shown is theory, but is the result of what I have seen outside the experience of the Universe. This involves how the Universe is made manifest in the Soul and how it works in its Program..

None of this work, is of my own accord, but of what/who has given me education in the form of daily lessons through The Soul being Fully Visual down to the finest detail.

I hope however to place on ATS (if permitted by ATS) a full account of what I have been shown and full details on the manufacture of the Optical Interface programs, what they do and how it all works.

Over the last few Months I have been extremely busy, as I have found a way to provide software that can be used on any PC.

This has been a major breakthrough, as at first I thought it would be impossible to do this, given what I thought was a lack of Technology today.

There will however be made available, in the not too distant future I hope (possibly near the end of 2010 if all goes well) a small Video device that can be held in the palm of your hand often referred to in writings esp. in the Book of The Revelation as...

And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it

I must stress though.... I have Nothing at all to prove, or to make any profit at all from in bringing this into this world,

People can either Reject, or Accept this knowledge...

And I must stress that No religion is involved and this is purely being given through Love and Nothing else.

It is humankind that has tried to humanise knowledge and thus corrupting the original text for their own interests.

Yes there will be many that despise and hate me, but that is inevitable, as the world you experience contains both the extremes of the Opposites.

This world is nothing at all about what humankind thinks, or imagines it to be, but is about a stage in Creation involving The Birth of The Man Child or Son of Man Not A'Dam or the Descendants of A'Dam, but Man only. Man being the Name given to The Soul and Not the Flesh.

What is taking place in most cases is the reconstruction, of part of the soul or for the Soul to be Born again, so there is an "Inner" and "Outer" Soul, that is referring to the matrix's of the Soul...

The "Inner" Soul is The Man Child, and Holy City.

Heaven and Earth Shall pass Away, but All souls shall remain.

The universe or environment you know is only a story of the Soul and nothing more, but is vital in invoking the Birth of The Man Child in every Soul.

It is the Flesh which is the advisory or the beast (beast of the field) that wars against the Soul.

It is the Spirit that Dwells or Lives in the Soul.

It is a bit like the Metamorphosis of the Butterfly but humanity can Not affect its outcome in any way at all!

If I do Not complete this work, another shall come and complete it in another age.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonChild02

Thank you for your valued comments.

I agree with much of what you have written, but it is once again down to a matter of how people interpret these words...

It is important to remember, it is the Flesh that Wars against the Soul and against the Author of The All.

So just because Philosophers in the past, have reportedly written material on this subject, it does Not mean they are correct in their thinking.

This is dependant an many influences, such as beliefs and political atmosphere at the time, as well as there own personal interests involving ego and their need to be accepted by humanity.

Often Philosophers gave the reader, what they the reader wanted or expected, in order to maintain popularity. But in saying this, there have been some, who have written and have been unfortunately silenced. Perhaps this was, because the timing was Not right.

It is the Author of the Universes theme you experience, that controls the outcome and Not Humankind....

There is No gain for flesh as flesh is only of interactive Geometry or Art and passes away, but on the other hand The Spirit and Soul does Not pass away!

What is Important is The Metamorphosis of The Soul and the nature of the Spirit that Dwells or Lives in The Soul and Not the Flesh its self. (Even though the experience of the Flesh is Important for the reasons I have given.)

As is written in The Gospel of Thomas

Jesus said,

“Whoever has come
to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

I will also take a look at the links you gave and may give may thoughts on these.

If I interpret your writings in a given way, most are along the lines I am aware of...

But in saying this you or others, may interpret them in another way than myself.

I guess it is "Babylon" we have to thank for this difficulty.

But this can be overcome with knowledge of the Self.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, despite what people think, the soul is not the eternal being that continues after death. The soul is the carnal mind of man. It dies with the body. It is sort of the "store house" of human emotions.

It is the spirit that survives physical death. It is the "breath of life."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Hi,

The "breath of life" is the Life of the Flesh... that is True But....

It is The Light That Lighteth every Man that Cometh into the World that is The Life of God and The Life of The Soul as The Life of God that Dwells within The Soul.... Hence the Children of God!

There are the Descendants of A'Dam and also The Children of God, hence our Father in heaven...

From the Gospel of Thomas...

Verse. 56.

Jesus said,

“Whoever has come
to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found
a corpse
is superior to the World.”

When many die, Light appears to them ????

This is Not the breath of The Flesh but The Life (Light) of what humankind call God !

But it is your freedom, to accept or reject whatever you experience....

Peace...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Please don't waste your precious time studying ancient writings, etc. Hosea 4:6 says that we as a people perish because of lack of knowledge.

That a very hypocritical thing to say, dont you think ? Is that not what is written in the Bible.. ancient writings ?

Putting faith in writing written by man in a book called the Bible is so much more accurate and forthcoming..

I'll go scribble on some tablets and burry them in the ground. If this world was ever to forget its history again ( I say again because we dont even know who we are or where we came from aside from theories) somebody might find my scribble and make a religion out of it. I mean.. it might afterall be the most ancient writings discovered three thousand years from now especially if after we destroy ourselves enough where only an Adam and an Eve survive.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

exactly what i feel...well aspects of it.
i think we have lives and reincarnate, to give our SOUL,...SOUL LESSONS...meaning
your a dick in one life...u learned that BEING AN ASSHOLE is not the way to go..
you come back (maybe not as human but ANYTHING) and you learn a new thing
some people get it "spot on" some don't maybe that's what happens

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Futuristically, the carbonized asymmetry that you refer to has allocated almost 62.5% of it's cranial ambivalence. On the other hand, the axiomatic left portion still has a much higher chance to ameliorate the end of over 90 'tubes'. However, as you come off as choleric, I can assume that your chiliasm has not persuaded your conclusion.

There is still no clear cupidity or root within this daunting debacle.

Taking us back into time, let us contemplate how the dyspeptic overcame all of them. Not one point in time did Sarah dissolute the ethology associated with her hair pattern, which ironically enervated the florid subway even after several hard hits from his life partner's aggro and excessive vicissitudes.

Still, you seem to grasp the idea and you will inculcate the possibilities.

have a good day

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Look at any part of your body, say a finger, thats not you, it's just part of you, you can quite easily look at it as a living thing, but is part of your body, not part of you, mentally.

Now, listen to a piece of music, or a play, or a film, you can laugh, cry, or be angry, to me this is the soul, the technology we create is almost, poetic, yes even the bad stuff,
it just goes to show we are not perfect, and there are a lot of evil people, but in the main, we are just trying to do our best.

In a short space of time, we mined ore, designed computers, manufactured glass, then with a shed load of blueprints went to the moon, [for those who don't except this, replace moon with transatlantic aircraft] the skill and imagination, needed for these tasks, I am sure, point to a higher state of awareness, that, to my mind is the soul.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Soul is another word for consciousness. That which enables you to be an observer, to know what it means to "be", and that feeling of "I am" inside you. It is because of this that one is able to understand, have free will and so forth.

More specifically, a soul is an individual consciousness within the greater consciousness that is the father. An individual bit of the father that is actually what "you" are.

The "word" that makes creation is logic. This can now be proven in our own programs and creations we make. They are all based on logic. From this logic, you get the laws and such of creation.

If we make a program, it does not come to life until we have an observer, and that is where your soul/consciousness comes into place. As it is that which does the observing. In the end, there is only 1 observer, and that is the father.

Or as it is explained in Genesis, the spirit of the father fills creation and brings it to life. Obviously would have been easier for the people to understand if they had programs and were able to make creations based on words/logic, but this is a time of revealing for a reason.

If the soul dies, it means you lose all that, and you lose your individuality as a separate entity(son/daughter) of the father, and "you" will cease to exist.

It is important to mention that even when we talk of consciousness and soul, it is still a possesion. As such, it's really still that which posesses it that we each are. It has no logic explanation and logic can not define it. It just "is" and "always has been". Consciousness creates logic, not the other way around.

Know thyself? I am that I am.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi there,

I read your post about "Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?" and I'm very interested in what you have to say. I'm a computer programmer myself and also very interested in geometry and the math behind it, so I guess it could be easier for me to understand what you have to say.

I would also gladly help you set up a page on the internet to openly share your information, if you so wish. We could make public things like:

1) designs of different mirrors that people can build by themselves and see what this is all about
2) The geometric patterns that you found so far and their function
3) If people are able to reproduce your mirrors and understand what you have to share, at least at the level you yourself understand, then we can start to build an online community that will get together to work on your findings to develop it further, as a group.

This page can also have your biography, your story, the things you saw, your understanding of the subject, etc, so people will be able to get acquainted with your work.
This way you won't have to bother about people believing or not -- the ones who believe and are able to work on it will automatically gather as a community, while "non-believers" won't. You don't even have to identify yourself if you don't want, so there's no reason to be afraid of making this information public & easily accesible for everyone.

What do you think ?

If you think it's a good idea, reply here and we can work out some way to make all the information you have publicly accessible in an organized way, if you so desire.

Perhaps you could start by sharing more information about the mirrors, on how they can be done ? Perhaps a simple model that is good enough for research (like, having a motor spinning it in the right speed automatically ?).

Perhaps you can start by creating an account on Esnips and posting all your images there so we can take a look: www.esnips.com...

Thanks !

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ah, I see! Creation's experience of itself is the part which abides...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thank you for expressing your thoughts regarding the subject in this thread.

Soul is another word for consciousness.

Many believe this is the case, and is also propagated by many different religions, but as a result of both R&D I have been a part of, including my own discoveries through personal experience, I have come to know that "The Soul" is the vessel, that Consciousness dwells in.

The Soul and Consciousness are two entirely different components.

The Soul is actually a Living Machine, that Processes the Program Books used to give us the experience of for example this Universe.

Just as the cup is Not coffee, and the coffee is Not the cup, so it is also with Consciousness, (The Mind, or Awareness) and the Soul.

I have both seen the Structure of my own soul and the billions of other Souls (Enumerable in fact), without experiencing the flesh at the same time.

This will take a long write-up on its own to explain and has nothing at all to do with any religion.

I know every "partition" of the Structure of the Soul and their different functions, involving the manifestation of our experience, that is manifested in the Soul, which we refer to as this Universe.

The Universe you experience is actually displayed inside your Soul, Not outside the Soul as many would have you believe.

The base map of this partitioned structure is shown in my avatar, this is both on the underside of the Nucleus of The Soul and The Underside of The Soul as well.

This map is used in both processing of the Soul and in the construction of all forms within the program and experience. I guess it is a bit like a drawing machine once you know how it all works.

I have drawn more than 30,000 individual drawings (Last count about 3 years ago), showing or explaining in precise detail the full workings of the Soul and its Processing System.

That which enables you to be an observer, to know what it means to "be", and that feeling of "I am" inside you

Not only Inside You but also Outside you.

In reality, All exists in something which has No Shape or Size.

Dimension is a manufactured condition which we believe we experience.

So the Total Mind, Awareness, or Life has done an extremely good job in producing the experiences we share.. (One being the Universe experience you are enjoying at present)

It is Impossible for Life to die as Life and Death are opposites and one can Not be the other. It is merely the end of another story when the flesh or program of that experience comes to an end...

Where the End is there the Beginning is also.

Note; you have said yourself; that this "The Soul", enables you to be Aware of the "I Am" and I agree with you on this but notice you have written....

That which enables you to be an observer

Which is precisely what I am saying also, and is a truth that can Not be changed by anything or any one.

And Yes The Soul is a Living Machine, in the form of a Processor, that behaves like a huge 3D video player, that performs so perfect, we believe our Conscious State, is actually in it (The Universe), but is in fact outside the experience.

Each Soul has access to all programs and each droplet of the mind, is able to experience this Universe you see at present, having its own copy of the program we call this Universe, in each Soul.

Each droplet of Consciousness, dwelling in a Soul, is like being part of a huge network of Souls in one large construct.

The human form is also a biological machine or biological robot controlled by your mind, or Programs the Mind has produced.

It is because of this that one is able to understand, have free will and so forth.

and again I know this to be correct.

The Understanding comes from "To Know"

The Free Will comes from the Tree or "Y" three branch junction that allows choice Yes/No within the boundaries of the experience at any one location.

The programs that produce our experience exists in Books that the soul reads and are in a multilayer construct.

The Soul also has the capacity to write programs that operate through the Souls.

These are often of experiences within existing Universes but many have written programs of entire Universes and Worlds that don't represent anything like the Universe you experience now...

There are some facts that exist, such as all existence is of pairs having, that is like Yes & No, Black & White, Inner & Outer, Left & Right, Upper & Lower etc.

All is created from two forms, Straight or Curved or the combination of these two forms. There is No other shape, whether Conceptual of manifest.

All have at least one set of Inners & Outers... ie from the centre having No shape or size and the Outer perimeter whether Conceptual or Not.

The other Inner & Outer is in the form of toward the Origin & away from the Origin.

This is what enables the perception of 3D.

There are a number of different ways to see the soul that involves only looking at a condition that can be produced by you or me.

For more details ask me in another letter, and I will be happy to give you the details, that will allow you to produce an experiment yourself that will allow you to see what I am referring to.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bonekeeper

Thank you for your thoughts and Invite.

I have sent a U2U to you regarding what you have written and hope to hear back from you.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the U2U and your time, I just replied it back.
To the list and the ones subscribing to this thread, what we're trying to do here is set up a webpage on the internet where we can make more details about this publicly accessible - information about how to understand and explore these ideas.

We'll keep you posted!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Now, this made me think of something. Since you're basically using geometry to write "programs", do you think that the geometry in crop circles (assuming that at least some of them are for real, made from "higher intelligences") could have similar functions ?

Like, imagine a geometric form that has a function in specific, or a set of functions. Then, next step is to "broadcast" this program into people's Consciousness. Since you cannot just "hijack" the world's TV networks and show the symbols on the TVs, you draw this "program" on a field as a crop circle and let the mass media do the rest.

Then, whenever a human sees the image, his conscious mind doesn't make anything out of it, or interprets it based on its limited knowledge about geometry, math, etc. At the same time, it also sinks into the individual's "subconscious" mind and into the "collective mind" of the human race, as more and more people see the images. No conscious interpretation needed - just look at the image and that's it, "you" got the program.

What do you think about that ?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonekeeper
Now, this made me think of something. Since you're basically using geometry to write "programs", do you think that the geometry in crop circles (assuming that at least some of them are for real, made from "higher intelligences") could have similar functions ?

Like, imagine a geometric form that has a function in specific, or a set of functions. Then, next step is to "broadcast" this program into people's Consciousness. Since you cannot just "hijack" the world's TV networks and show the symbols on the TVs, you draw this "program" on a field as a crop circle and let the mass media do the rest.

Then, whenever a human sees the image, his conscious mind doesn't make anything out of it, or interprets it based on its limited knowledge about geometry, math, etc. At the same time, it also sinks into the individual's "subconscious" mind and into the "collective mind" of the human race, as more and more people see the images. No conscious interpretation needed - just look at the image and that's it, "you" got the program.

What do you think about that ?

What can I say ??? except Bingo you have hit the Jackpot !!!

Understanding is induced in many ways, in every moment in our lives through the art of Shape Colour and Movement (a Change in each frame)...

Just look how much the expression of geometry in the visual sense, is used just amongst Graphic advertising alone whether Static or Dynamic...

We are bombarded with this, but no one even realises what's going on, because of a lack of knowledge of Life and what this program is really about.

Example the Rotation and Flipping of Characters and Fonts in advertising art in every country in the world..

As for Crop Circles I laugh at the reasoning of humankind.

Aliens or humankind are Not required to produce these, as the writers of this program "Earth" can download this phenomena at any moment.

The writers of the program can download history or anything at any moment, a reason for amusement or education is Not needed.

Check out those rotating Squares, octagons, cubes, and often the Double square seen in my avatar used in Advertising Graphics.

The reason for the Program "Earth" or more correctly "Program Beta", this little universe, is Not for the reason so many are led to believe.

It is Not about Faith in the sense of "belief" but rather, Faith as in Trust is a part of it but Not all.

We can Trust B.S. or we can Trust Truth.

The world is Not a test... The Mind knows All, and only needs to rediscover this in the "Inner" component of the Soul. So No tests required! LOL..

This experience (Earth) involves a Function that invokes the Metamorphoses of the Soul regarding the Matrix Construct, in that a little Matrix is Cloned from the Matrix on the underside of the Soul and installed under the Nucleus of the previous Outer Matrix. This is what was the Term The Birth of The Man Child The Removal of The Man Child and The Return of The Son of Man !

Man referring to the Soul and Not the Human Primate called The Family and Descendants of A'Dam...

But because the writings have been Bastardised by the Romans, Not understood by Scholars and Translators and the Greed for the illusion of having power,. it is extremely difficult to analyse such writings in the way they were first intended...

So all I can do, is point out to those who choose religion, to justify their answers in finding peace, (even though it is written when they cry out peace peace then sudden destruction) that what is contained in the ancient writings is much different, than what is propagated through the Roman church (Roman Doctrine) that all other religions are connected into, in some way or other.

This world that is referred to as Eart, was known as the City of Endurance, Not the city of peace...

The City of Habitation, is the place we view The City of Endurance from...

That is the Place of The Soul where Life or Conscious Dwells, but The Place of Life is different again..

First The Matrix is Cloned, 2nd Installed, 3rd the knowledge of The All, is then Downloaded into the Little Matrix, that is called "The Man Child" in the Greek writings...
In Ionic Greek Spelt "Iota Nu Iota Sigma". a male or Man child...

Incidental "Iota Sigma" in Geometric terms is "Beta" or "B" in English.

So really the whole thing is about, I suppose I could call it Hardware, or is it Firmware (The Soul), and Software The written Language (geometry) of the Mind, that is used to produce experiences ie Universes and other worlds... To play in..

The Universe is produced by The Mind reading through The Soul an adventure book of the Mind or Consciousness... and is Not as material as we are lead to believe...
but man what a hell of an experience in that such an adventure can be produced from only the organisation of Concepts..

The best computer game yet, or should I say the Universe we experience is Virtual Reality at its very best. Man what knowledge and understanding is require to produce such a program ??????????

The Smaller Matrix (Man Child) is used to Edit and Control the Experience, without having to leave the Gaming Room ie dying or withdrawal from the Gaming Room.... LOL..

[edit on 1-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OP... I like where you are coming from... as stated in my comment to you you show great knowledge!

As to your question i believe the Soul to be the subconcious of ourselves and in order to find it you need to let your body travel to places you don't even know exist.... e.g If you take a monologue and learn the lines and then practice delivering this monologue, over time your body will experience the subconcious.... you can't see this Soul that appears but is there guiding you on your way.... another way to maybe get to the subconcious soul is to sit and visualize an outer body experience... this is very hard to do though.... need lots of concentration and best to do in quiet surroundings!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join