It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i truly understand that you are reticent to reveal your experiences, as i have had things happen to me as well. that i never talk about . I do think however that the soul is the true
person and the astral planes of different experience is our true home. i had a vision of coming into this world and at the last minute i remembered what it was like here and hanging upside down for nine months, iwas with teachers and friends and when i saw the door to the earth plane i tried to turn aside but they laughed and pushed me forward.
i do remember also working with computers on one plane and every person's computer was different. the more knowledge you had gained the more you had access to. My friend
died for 15 minutes and he is so involved in computers that he said he was like a little computer chip having a ball so very happy but he could see how distressed everyone on earth (in hospital) so he came back. When he got out and i saw him i was shocked because his hair had turned from dark brown to light blonde and i could almost see through him as he was almost transparent. i know he was different after that and his view of life changed. his hair grew dark and he became dense again but inside i know he saw and felt totally different. sorry to go on so. but your question was so fascinating everyone wants to know about the soul. i think it is the sum of your experience in this world and others. i believe that there are multiple universes side by side some similar
other quite different. i have been told that i am very eccentric so i hope when i leave here i go to a very complex and fascinating place. please reveal your experience i am so very curious.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by perusal

If you desire to know more, then contact me through U2U.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
nice topic, I hope that this is part of the truth ... off course that we all want to know what the # we are doing here, and what the # is out there ...

lets say, the soul is what we are, and the human form, u say, would be a simulation, for us to get some "experience" ... what other forms we could become ... in your logic, we could become animals ... or even beeings from another planets, or beeings from another universe, as u said that exist ... in "your knowledge "Am I right? or I didnt understand well your explanation ...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
nice topic, I hope that this is part of the truth ... off course that we all want to know what the # we are doing here, and what the # is out there ...

lets say, the soul is what we are, and the human form, u say, would be a simulation, for us to get some "experience" ... what other forms we could become ... in your logic, we could become animals ... or even beeings from another planets, or beeings from another universe, as u said that exist ... in "your knowledge "Am I right? or I didnt understand well your explanation ...

Welcome to the thread Faiol

Yes you have understood me very well.

The Primate we experience is only a very convincing holograph in a holograph situation that is called the universe.

The reason why most can't understand is because the Human or Primate processing system is based on Double Logic that was introduced into our genetic program about 6,000 years ago but not for the reasons you would expect or understand right now.

I am Not against science, but I realise all (so called) knowledge that has been found, is through the double logic system, that is in us and thus can not be accepted as to be reliable.

But in saying that, this also applies to any understanding, that has now been turned into religions, as a result of insecurity, superstition, and plain confusion, caused by Double Logic in the human primate species.

The other way to obtain knowledge is through The True Mind and there is a way to do this but often the primate functions get in the way and slow down the process.

This World is different than other worlds and universes as this program is a part o0f the development or building of the new Soul.

The Soul is the component that displays all these experiences and controls the stories which all have been written by individual droplets of The True Mind.

We refer to our Mind but really it is a Droplet of The One True Mind or Consciousness.

God is actually the Maps of The Mind that provide the Partitioning of The rue Mind that All has been created by through Processing that is of an Optical based System formed from a lattice work of Light.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hey matrix, do u have anything to do with this video?

www.youtube.com...

I didnt see it, but it looks like what you wrote here

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
hey matrix, do u have anything to do with this video?

www.youtube.com...

I didnt see it, but it looks like what you wrote here

Sorry I knew nothing about it.
I have watched just Now. Hmmmmm????

[edit on 2-11-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here is a drawing of the Soul, showing The Matrix "partition map" on the underside of the soul....

Does anyone recognise this?????

Or know what this Matrix format is for???

[edit on 12-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Very nice. The imaging you offer is the Soul Expression in Stasis.

I see you refer to it as 'the underside' of the Soul. And you & co. have developed a connect module (?).

The SS,Naga stepped from a hovering craft (over a cliffedge) and through the wall into my room. It was an actual terrestrial Serpent alien, an ancient ruler of the Earth Sol regions.

I have conveyed the story elsewhere. It (androgynous) transmitted the diagramatic structure of the WORD, or Soul Aspect to me, which I spent an entire week recording. At that time (1984), it said the information was 'Futuretense.' I understood, for humanity had no business knowing such things, at such a youthful stage in their evolution.

What you are showing indicates the same I received, except I obtained full 3rd-4th dimensional schema. I am certain you are fully aware of such, yourself, or you wouldn't be able to offer what you have.

The Soul (the WORD) is never Still, but always in Motion (aspected). I have seen what few can begin to understand, the Real & the Reflected, Direct & Inverse (it appears just the reverse from 'down here' in the 3rd D), and in most humans, the Soul Shadowing Image is actual greyish-like cloud covered, and moving as though in sludge. Does humanity have any interest in knowing more about this? Not one whit, except for the rarist of advanced Awareness beings. So, why the hardship on this planet Earth? That just explained it, yes?

I had the awareness that I could become insanely wealthy & powerful, if I were to develop a working prototype of the WORD, which, indeed, resounded as insanity itself (in this world) . Hope you are careful in what you are doing (development).

Science, just because it can, does not mean it should, nor does it include anything of inherent morality or evolved discernment. You know that.

When I 'obtained' this 'alien' information, I was certain the world knew little of it, for all the obviousness of it's existing everywhere before their eyes. Just as it should be. Things are meant to Unfold, as a sequence, in the 3rd State (dimensional expression). I am not lecturing; I have a feeling that perhaps you truly know what you & co. are doing; I could be mistaken.

It's hard to have such knowledge, "Awareness of," in life, and not share to capacity. Why is this not common on our Earth, in our Culture?

Because, if the benevolent Watchers gave a crap, they'd do something to reduce terrestrial (and..?) suffering, right? Not so. It is an Individual Challenge, and this Earth is an Ascension Machine. The machine has some value, the Individual is like a snowflake....

Klaatu: "If we let you live, you and the Earth could be destroyed; if we destroy you, the Earth will live."

[edit on 12-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Non of our work is for Financial Profit, as this is against Spiritual Law.

We are Strictly a Non Profit Team.

I have a Library of over 30,000 Drawings Describing how everything came from the "Nothing", to How All The Universes and other Worlds have been Created including this world.

If you are Interested in our work feel free to contact me in the usual way as we have No secrets, or if you desire copies of any drawings feel free to contact me through U2U....

This Drawing below is "The Eye Matrix" Partition Map, with a few examples of the Geometry that is used in Editing Programs with Access to The Manuals of the True Mind and All the books Past and Future.

The Eye Matrix is The Partition Map used in our Optical Computer Interface that Interfaces with The True Mind.

The Device that is coming out soon, is a small hand held device that is used to Interface with the True Mind.

This which is presented as a child's toy, is programmed to allow the recipient to experience a look at things to come, one of which will be a short trip passed some Galaxy's, a quick look at some planets from within their atmospheres and to allow them to see other technologies of the Universal Community. This trip is Physical in nature.

This toy is also able to educate the recipient. Both in their history their true origins and what this planet is really about.

The Eye Matrix Partition Map (Often Referred to as The All seeing Eye):-

The ZIONic Language is used together with this Geometry, both as Data and Instruction Codes.

All this Geometry I show, is also of the Workings of The Soul.

I can also give the directions on how to make up a simple device that allows people to see the underside of the Soul and its Workings in Real Time....

Enjoy....

Peace...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here is another example of another of the formats of the soul and is used in loading programs such as a Universe, or another world that is nothing like a Universe.

A String of Zionic Fonts are used with this but I can't show them as it is a Dynamic program!

But Will attempt to give examples later....

Other Formats of the soul will als be shown in the days to come.

But please realise I have over 30,000 different formats and pictures explaining how everything has been create from Nothing including the Construction of the Partition Matrix Maps....

[edit on 13-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I think the soul is timeless, and our true identity, our true consciousness. It is intangible, not even a wisp, or able to be detected by any means. Every person has a soul, every soul is self aware. "I think, therefore I am", still applies.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

The real You that is a Droplet of The True Mind that Dwells in the Soul, Not the Universe.

The Soul is a body, made in the form of a Lattice Work of Light as I have shown a couple of posts back, showing a drawing of the Soul including the Underside....

This is Not a guess, but is a Fact!

I view and experience your universe from the "Outside" and Not the Inside.

As it is written,

He how has found the World,
has only found a corpse,
and He who has found a Corpse,
is Superior to the World!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
I think the soul is timeless, and our true identity, our true consciousness. It is intangible, not even a wisp, or able to be detected by any means. Every person has a soul, every soul is self aware. "I think, therefore I am", still applies.

If you want to know how to see the Soul, this is Not a problem...

If you contact me through U2U, I will give you the directions to make up a small inexpensive device, that will allow you to see the Soul and all its Geometric functions in Real Time...

You can then study it yourself....

Humankind is generally very superstitious, when it comes to these subjects, so I can understand people thinking all sorts of things, rather than find out by making up this small device and seeing for themselves....

If you do make it, you will find the soul to be very colourful and beautiful to look at, nothing like what people think it is.

I have just noticed a spelling error in my previous answer to you..

The Quote should have read.......

He Who has found the World,
has only found a corpse,
and He who has found a Corpse,
is Superior to the World!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by perusal

What I am trying to say is that the Soul is the Interface or body, ( Not Fleshy body ) but your Identity or your real self is a Droplet of The Life or True Mind.

In the Optical Interfaces I am involved with producing uses A Geometric Communication System between This experience you have regarding the Earth and The True Mind (Greater or Outer) That All things have been Created through!

This knowledge did Not come from Humankind or other intelligence outside this dimension but instead came directly From what All things are Created Through and by!

If we aren't successful in releasing this Technology into your World someone else will introduce it.....

As I have said I have a Library of more than 30,000 Drawings that have come from the Instruction of The True Mind Through The Man Child regarding Everything from the beginning when Nothing was right through how Everything has been Created and why!

These Interfaces will allow within controlled parameters Editing of your Universe.

This is a Stage of what is going on, regarding the purpose of the Earth....

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is an other example of a "Format used" in The Soul....

Often referred to as an Angel in the Ancient Writings...

But are actually "IO Ports" for Programming or Transferring Information....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well, as I already said some time ago, I think this subject fascinating ... but as you must understand, it is kind of hard to believe, because if this is a reality, we shouldnt know this kind of things ...

where are u from matrix?

do u have knowledge if some kind of big organization is working on this subject?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Buddha does not use the word soul or spirit much instead he talks about the nature of the mind. The nature of the mind he says is luminous awareness. In the West, when artists depict the soul or spirit it is luminosity therefore when someone says soul or spirit I think of this luminosity.
Buddha goes on to talk about the 3 different dimensions that this luminous awareness exists in.
One dimension -our dimension this luminous awareness inhabits a physical body.
In the next higher dimension-this luminous awareness inhabits Deity bodies or light bodies.
In the highest dimension this luminous awareness is unlimited therefore it is one with the universe and not limited to a single form.

It is the mind (individual luminous awareness) that re-incarnates according to Buddha.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I know there are many different interpretations of the words, The Spirit and The Soul.

My own understanding of the words Spirit, and Soul are.......

1. Spirit...
One situation where the word is used... It is or is Not in the Spirit of the Game....

I understand that the word "Spirit" refers to the nature of something or its character or Entity You/Me etc...

2. "Soul" is the body, where the "Life" Dwells or resides.

We have two bodies...

The Human Form

And another, The Soul.

Everything consists of pairs...

It is written in an ancient text.... "What do you profit, if you gain the whole world and Loose your Soul?"

In this statement, there are 3 entities present...

1. You.... An entity (perhaps Spiritual) ???

2. The Whole World. Manifestation of Perhaps both material and Non material ???

3. The Soul ???

I suggest, that it is The Entity of You/Me, (spiritual) that experiences through the Functions of the Soul, (The Body outside the experience of this Universe) the world, including Your/My so called material body and the Environment (this Universe or Manifestation)

The Human Body experiences nothing at all and is Not at all, aware of You/Me but You/Me are aware of the human Body and Environment (this Universe)...

In the "Christian World" The Christ said through the Carpenter, "I am The Way The Truth and The Light", and "I am the The Way The Truth and The Life".

Also it is written in the Gospel According to John...
John, Chapter 01. Verse 04.

In Him was Life, which was The Light of Man...

In the Original Greek text, the word used for Light, was phi, omega, sigma or phos.... Sun-Light or any Light emanating from a luminous body such as the Sun, Star, Meteorite, fire or candle etc.

So it is the Life that illuminates and dwells within God (Christian, Islam and Buddhism) or the Sons of God which Man is the offspring of God but A'dam was the Human Form.

I understand before the writings were corrupted; the name "Man" was given to the "Soul" and the name A'dam was asigned to the primate, or what is known today as the human form.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why are two Entities mentioned in The Book called "Genesis" ???

1/. "A'Dam" and "Eve".

2/. "Man" and "Woman".

Are "A'Dam" and "Man" really One and the Same?

(( As you are expected to believe according to the Roman church doctrine.

Or did Jesus ever make mention at all of the Roman church or even the bible for that matter?

No ! Jesus Never Mentioned them once, let alone telling people to follow after the Roman church ! Nor did any others in the Roman bible !
Why is this the case ??? ))

Or is One the Flesh and The Other the Soul ?

According to the writings we have...

1. the "Flesh".

2. the "Soul".

3. the "Spirit".

Is the Word "A'Dam" given to be the Flesh or Primate ?

Is The Name "Man" given to be the Soul ?

Is The Word "Spirit" given as the Character or entity, experiencing the "Flesh" as well as the "Soul" ?

The breath of Life in A'Dam is the Air he breathed.

But in the case of "Man" ( The Soul and Not the Flesh ) it is the Light of the World or the Light that Lighteth every Man that cometh into the World which is The Life of God...

Perhaps we take too much for granted in thinking we understand this Collection of a few of The Hebrew and Greek Writings, the Romans have bundled into one book called the Bible ?

I believe we should Not be made to believe what the church leaders would have us believe but look much closer and come to understand what these writings are really about and Not just assume or believe we understand.

There are many Greek and Hebrew Writings Not found in the Roman bible but are just as authentic.

Is it that the so called christian church today (or more accurately the Roman religion) nothing more than the Hiding of The Truth of what the Writings are really about.

The church in fact nay be a cover up of the True understanding of these Hebrew and Greek writings?

And how much has been left out or Changed by church Doctrine ?

In fact The word was Not used in the Original text but instead "The Assemblies of Lights" which certainly has nothing at all to do with humankind or mor correctly the descendants of A'Dam !

From "The Gospel of Thomas"

A Christian Christian Writing quoting many of The Carpenters Sayings. Just a Reminder.

From The Gospel of Thomas

Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves
have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed
to enter those
who wish to.

Remembering that these have been quoted as some of the sayings of Jesus the Carpenter...

In the bible Jesus also is reported as saying.....

Woe unto You Scribes and Pharisees and Hypocrites!

Why ?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow... getting very technical in here. lol

Ok, I'll take a stab at explaining my view on this.

There has long been a strong emphasis on trinities when dealing with anything metaphysical. I think the same thing applies to Body Mind and Soul.

The body is not something we can deny. It obviously exists or I wouldn't be able to type this out.. well, not very easily, at least. But just as a virus doesn't behave according to the well recognized standards of life, the human body cannot exist alone either.

I believe there is a soul(spirit) that is transcendant of our current bodies. It is the way we tap into the collective unconciousness and is the culprit behind intelligent hauntings.

The mind I believe is the connection between the body and the soul. It is not a physical entity, rather it is a collection of effects caused by electromagnetic interactions on the quantum level. Our nervous system is a conduit for a lot of this, not just the brain, the whole nervous system.

To give an analogy:

Your body is the computer system you are sitting at right now, the CPU, monitor, graphics card, etc.

Your mind is the software running on the computer. Turn the computer on with no software or just the BIOS and nothing happens.. it just sits there.

You soul is you, the user. You interact with the computer through some of the hardware and most of the software to affect the world around you. When you are chatting online, you don't express yourself as a computer, software, user combination -- you express yourself as a single entity.

I came to this paradigm by investigating some concepts about humans.

The idea of people who are in a vegetative state. They are functional to some extent, but cannot interact. Now imagine if the software on your computer was running really slow... you would get a similar reaction. If it got bad enough, you might just up and leave the computer.

Then there are those with abrupt personality changes. This can be a number of things with this analogy. Maybe the user left and another user hopped on. The hardware and software are the same, but the user is differant and has a differant style. Or perhaps the CPU was upgraded or the memory is failing or the graphics card is replaced. All of these can make your overall "online" persona appear differant.

To those who say we are just bags of water and return to our elemental state when we die, leaving no trace behind, I say this: explain what the purpose of being alive is for. If your life is not contributing in some way to a larger picture -- if you are truely an island in an of yourself, then what is the purpose of going to school, getting a job, trying to better yourself.

My son actually came up with an answer to that a while back. (He is one of those people who believe we exist only in the flesh and there is nothing else) He said our actions affect others and help the species as a whole to improve and grow. I then asked him, "if your memory and your actions actions have a real and measurable affect on your environment, even after you are dead, doesn't that mean in some way you are still around and you exist in a form outside your physical form?" He did not have an answer.

::End Ramble::

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join