It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

not one word you said made any scenes towards your argument.

Wishful thinking; of the human Primate, which Conspires against LIFE that is the LIFE of GOD

were did u pull that from?¿ i think that you just did not understand what i was talking about so you decided to pull some misc crap out of your mouth. after reading your last 2 posts i can definitely see that u have no idea what im talking about. it seems to me that you have been brainwashed to see that anything in the NT is false because the romans wrote it.

how about this; the bible is a divine book of GOD and if GOD did not want false words in HIS book then they would not be there. ether you believe everything the bible says or you believe in none at all.

all you are doing is taking scripture out of context and willy nilly using it for your own benefit. nothing you said made any true point. your arrogance proceeds you many times in your posts. you are so set on being right that u misunderstood that this was my 'opinion'. if you do not like my opinion then disregard it. do not try to prove it wrong because of your own arrogance.

this site is for information and opinions on information. it is not for proving others wrong and downing other peoples faith
and just remember that you are a human Primate just like the rest of us. you are no higher in being than the rest of us.

one more thing...

how is someone whom is downing others for being human primates going to spit out Sigmond Fruad?
you make absolutely no sense sir... no sense at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Again the comments I make here testify of what I was shown as a result of going to "The Marriage Supper" mentioned in The Revelation of J.C. and Witnessed the Birth of The MAN Child in the Birth Chamber... which was over a period of about 8 Hours in human terms...

what are you? an alien¿ an angel¿ or...maybe....could you be...GOD!..... nope you are just an other human being just like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If spirits are liquor, perhaps the soul is a beer or a puff of something fanciful

No seriously though, I think the soul is a collection of inherited instincts which drives us to work together for the benefit of all. We learned over time the value of things like compassion and altruism, because on the whole, these ideals help humanity to work in synergy and evolve. The soul is just unselfish genes, IMO.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I like your Joke.....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Why would you think this????

Hmmmmmm...

No just an ordinary droplet of the All that was shown.... as Promised by J.C. in the writings LOL

Do you have a problem with J.C. keeping His Promised ???

Hatred end Envy does Not come from the Flock Nor does it come from J.C. instead this behaviour comes from the Lawless One....

[edit on 25-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think that the soul is not incarnate in the body, and the whole point of spiritual evolution is this, to prepare your body/temple to house the soul, this is the true meaning of realisation.

I've never met someone with an incarnate soul, I was looking at a picture of a yogi and he looked like he had a soul in his body, the light shined out of his eyes, he had a great presence even from the photograph. You could see the difference.

I suspect this is what all those great teachers like JC and Buddha attained.

Also, how come none of them ever wrote their own books about their teachings.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Hi Oxford,

Thank you for your post...

you wrote...

I think that the soul is not incarnate in the body,

You are absolutely Correct...

The Book of the Flesh is actually IN the Soul not the other way around as many are led to believe.

You wrote...

and the whole point of spiritual evolution is this, to prepare your body/temple to house the soul, this is the true meaning of realisation.

Please do not abuse me as someone else has done I am nothing special and don't put myself above anyone...
But in one of the Christian writings called....

"John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105" it is written; qhote;

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

46. Understand The Word of Wisdom!

47. As for Me,
if you would understand What I was:

48. By The Word
I mocked at all things
And was not mocked at all,

49. I Exulted:
But do you Understand The Whole,

You wrote....

I've never met someone with an incarnate soul, I was looking at a picture of a yogi and he looked like he had a soul in his body, the light shined out of his eyes, he had a great presence even from the photograph. You could see the difference.

The Light is the Activity of The True Mind...

Ref... "The Thunder Perfect Mind"... You can find it on the net...

This writing is a Confession by J.C. Identifying Himself...

You may find it very interesting and it is only a few pages long.

The LIFE of God is The Light of MAN... From the Gospel According to John.

You wrote...

I suspect this is what all those great teachers like JC and Buddha attained.

Very True....

The Carpenter was NOT J.C. but J.C. the LIFE of God Spoke through the Carpenter... The WORD made Flesh But The WORD of God Creates All..

The WORD of God is actually the Instructions of the Program that poduces the Universe INSIDE your Soul...

You wrote....

Also, how come none of them ever wrote their own books about their teachings.

J.C. the Son of God that is The LIGHT did and anyone can access these books of the BOOK of LIFE in their own SOUL.. Through The Lamb which is Not J.C. as He is the Good Shepherd and a Shepherd is certainly Not a Lamb.

But isn't strange that The J.C. never mentioned the bible or that it would appear in the future and Never, Never, made Mention of the Roman church or any of its other denominations. (Groups that left the Roman church).

I wonder Why ???

Perhaps This is The GREAT DECEPTION that J.C. Spoke of ????

Once again thank you for your most valued Post.....

You raised some very good points... A Star for you...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

vary nice
you seem to have a great mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

lol what are you talking about! you are not making any sense at all! what you are saying has nothing to do with anything on the subject at hand. i have no hatred or envy. and i follow the words of Jesus Christ as close as humanly possable. im sure you think that you are some Goddly prophet, or some divine being above humanity..... but once again...YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN! please...seek help. please.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You wrote...

lol what are you talking about! you are not making any sense at all! what you are saying has nothing to do with anything on the subject at hand.

To you it is a Mystery...

Its a pitty you can't understand... but that is the way it is...

You wrote....

i have no hatred or envy.

Who are you trying to convince ???

Yourself ???

You wrote....

and i follow the words of Jesus Christ as close as humanly possable.

Do you ???

Try convincing J.C.

It's NOT me you need to Convince... but rather J.C.

You wrote...

im sure you think that you are some Goddly prophet,

No I don't.....

But it sure affects you....

These words of yours are just more abuse,
that proves you follow the Lawless one...

You wrote...

or some divine being above humanity.....

More abuse and cursing ???

My Lord Preaches LOVE...

And Not your example of Lawlessness...

You wrote...

but once again...YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN! please...seek help. please.

More abuse...

J.C. commanded You... to LOVE your Enemies.... ???

Do You Hate Him that Much, You Rebel against His Commands...

And I Forgive You for your Ignorance...
And I forgive You for your Abuse...

All I see from you..... is Foaming... From The Lawless One..

Sad really...

How can You enter, if you HATE J.C. ???

GOD is LOVE and You do Not display LOVE...

Guess You should take another Look at yourself...

That is if you can ???

[edit on 26-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The only TRUE definition of the soul is to be found in the Scriptures of the Living God - the Bible. Please don't waste your precious time studying ancient writings, etc. Hosea 4:6 says that we as a people perish because of lack of knowledge. It is all in the Word of God. Why do we so enjoy searching for answers elsewhere?

correct me if im wrong...isn't the BIBLE... ancient writings?... lol
stupid narrow minded bible readers i swear...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ancients had knowledge that we as "descendants" therefrom are only now again arriving to!

The Soul words NePheSh and NeShaM are the best place to start...

NePh two-letter etymon "lifted/ heightened" starts the first word most translated such,
from there it becomes weighty (NePhaKh) hard (NoPheK) and falls (NePhaL)...

whence it shatters (NePhaTz) is collected (NePhaQ) and BECOMES NePheSH...
The Vital of 'experience'!

NeSh is the two-letter etymon "lift/ bear" starting the second word translated such once,
from there it is allways a departure away as draw-away (NeSh'A) disperse drive-away (NeShaB) sieze and lead-off (NaShaG)...

whence it remits deprives (NeShaH) takes usury (NeShI) is sensuous (NiShIQ) demands interest (NeSheK) is seperate (NiShKaH) removes (NeShaL) and in a 'puff' is 'blown away' (NeShaM)

these can be followed up to trace the different spirit/will applying "Soul" and likely is the meaning of the saying "the Word is sharper than any two-edged sword to the seperating apart of Spirit and Soul", though I see the verse (through the aided eyes of years of Hermeneutical exegesis) to mean Soul as "Identity/memory" -past-present and the Spirit as "awareness/intension" -present-future.

[edit on 2010/2/26 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

Hi YeHUaH ELaHaYNU,

Thank you for your Valued Post...

You deserve a Star…

I enjoy your Posts in other threads too…

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Thank you kaskade for your Input...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Hi YeHUaH ELaHaYNU,

Thank you for your responce..

Just noticed You have added more...

I will read it in a second...

First...

Hi YeHUaH ELaHaYNU,

Looked up these two Words

First. Nephesh

en.wikipedia.org...

The only semantic domain of the Biblical soul in the Old Testament is the Hebrew word nephesh (נֶפֶש), which literally means the "complete life of a being"

though it is usually used in the sense of "living being" (breathing creature).[1] Psyche is the equivalent New Testament Greek word from which the

English word soul is only translated. In the Greek Septuagint nephesh is mostly translated as psyche (ψυχή).

The New Testament follows the terminology of the Septuagint, and thus uses the word psyche with the Hebrew semantic domain and not the Greek [2], that

is, an invisible power (or even more, for Platonists, immortal and immaterial) that gives life and motion to the body and is responsible for its

attributes. The concept common today of an immaterial soul separate from and surviving the body is not found in ancient Hebrew beliefs[3]

Nephesh is applied to humans, lower animals, corpses and to God Almighty.

No argument with the meaning of the word But....

I hate that But too.... but anyway What I was shown involves more than 50,000 Drawings (Geometric) (No I am Not exaggerating or Lying.) involving the Soul Construct and its workings, Including some of the Zionic Language now lost to the World...

I understand this Language is the Geometric Language of the Soul.

What I have been shown is just too much to upload. It has taken 16 years full time to record. I am also involved in interfaces with The LIFE through The Soul. This involves R & D...

I haven't had much success with the other word you gave me...

Can you please give me a little more help with this...

NeShaM

I have been very Impressed with your articles and Value your input..

Here is a Partition Map of the Soul I was shown.. this is "The Man Child"
Or "Inner" Partition Map I call the Matrix..

I know most will ridicule me but I hope some will listen...

I have absolutely nothing at all to gain by presenting this material...

Some accuse me of thinking I am above all but the truth is I am the least of all on Earth.

If people Flame me.... so be it, but I treasure all I have been shown...

Money Can't buy this knowledge as all the money in the world would not be enough and anyway is of No value when it comes to LIFE...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
Ancients had knowledge that we as "descendants" therefrom are only now again arriving to!

The Soul words NePheSh and NeShaM are the best place to start...

NePh two-letter etymon "lifted/ heightened" starts the first word most translated such,
from there it becomes weighty (NePhaKh) hard (NoPheK) and falls (NePhaL)...

whence it shatters (NePhaTz) is collected (NePhaQ) and BECOMES NePheSH...
The Vital of 'experience'!

NeSh is the two-letter etymon "lift/ bear" starting the second word translated such once,
from there it is allways a departure away as draw-away (NeSh'A) disperse drive-away (NeShaB) sieze and lead-off (NaShaG)...

whence it remits deprives (NeShaH) takes usury (NeShI) is sensuous (NiShIQ) demands interest (NeSheK) is seperate (NiShKaH) removes (NeShaL) and in a 'puff' is 'blown away' (NeShaM)

these can be followed up to trace the different spirit/will applying "Soul" and likely is the meaning of the saying "the Word is sharper than any two-edged sword to the seperating apart of Spirit and Soul", though I see the verse (through the aided eyes of years of Hermeneutical exegesis) to mean Soul as "Identity/memory" -past-present and the Spirit as "awareness/intension" -present-future.

[edit on 2010/2/26 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

I will Follow this up NOW its very Late here nearly falling asleep but I will follow up your Post now before going to bed...

Thanks again....

[edit on 26-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
No.But i will tell you what i believe the soul is.The soul is actually a seperate being totaly different from the human body.The difference in technology between the soul and the human body is millions of years apart.The human body was created to carry this other being the soul.This soul came from a different dimention and the only way it can become stable in our dimention is to stay within the bounds of the human body.Once the soul leaves the human body when the body dies,the soul then returns to its original dimention.Some people may know this other dimention as heaven.On some rare occasions the souls get trapped in our dimention and we know them as ghosts.Because these souls are trapped they become unstable and disturbed until they can return to there own dimention.Ghosts are lost souls trapped between worlds.This place is called hell.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Your Geometry is impressive, I've witnessed some of this in the crystal forms of the 12
Gems specified in the Biblical epic, as well as the Cymatic frequencies of intoning harmony!

My knowledge of Hebrew is from the Letter meaning and early two-letter Etymons,
I haven't used the Root and Stem systems since coming to the Ligatures and Icons in Petroglyph.

The two words NePheSH and NeShaM are just similar in their origin and developments.
Your bringing up the Greek PsUChE is another Witness to be unfolded to light but its strength
is in Gematria, there's amazing numeric significance throughout the Biblical volume!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Thank you so much for your Input and what you have written I agree with 101% (both Posts)

Great work... The best I have seen yet...

The only difference is that I have been shown how the Universe is Created inside the Soul. Not outside as believed through history or as it is presented today.

I have a record of how this is done step by step leaving nothing out but this involves a few thousand Drawings on its own each drawing is without error.

Ezekiel gives some detail of the Construct of which I was shown outside this Universe having nothing at all to do with the material world.

The Partition Map of the Man Child is also Non material and is used in the Processing system of the True Mind...

You probably have read "The Thunder Perfect Mind"

If You have I would Love to hear your Views on this writing...

The Programs are The WORD, involving Strings of Letters and Glyphs, that All things are Created through.... It is this Language I have been introduced to...

Once again thank you for sharing you most valued work and hope to hear more from you in the Future which is of Course The PRESENT....

Man I have to get to bed before I fall over... LOL.

Will catch up with you later...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Just before I go I would Love to know Your Thoughts on the Geometric Algorithm...

INZ

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join