It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

High GORGANTHIUM,

Sorry I don't mean to be rude... but I am off to bed before I drop...but you may find my answer in my reply to "YeHUaH ELaHaYNU"

Thank you for your input...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Sorry if someone already posted this but I just read the OP and jumped ahead.
In very simple terms the soul is in fact your consciousnss.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
For me it is the total memory of all our incarnations, it is the soul memory.

You are Spirit that builds memory within its soul, the soul in the present time is experiencing life through material body.

IMO

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hard to say really. At first glance, a vibration that is a culmination of everything we are hot or cold about. Middle ground is not included. I get a glimpse when the 'helicopter' comes, on occasions when, for some reason, I collapse...I suspect space toys behind this, but I still get to keep this insane vibe that approaches when it hits. Energy. Transformation. Above all...consciousness.

There's a movie...THX1138. The guy exits ground to see daylight. Yeah...that's it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think that's the Merkaba:
Yud/Iota "Jot" is linear movement (forward and back) from a Point to a Point on opposite sides of it being Polyhedral/Bi-pyramidal (two-Tetrahedra),

Nun/Nu is a pivotal point amid or as the middle of the sphere being a Cube which it is,

and Zayin/Zeta is the outer Sphere (only suggested) by all the points around the Merkaba.

Is that then about the Soul in the Spirit, or the Earth in the Universe(?), Hmm.

[edit on 2010/2/26 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hi Matrix Traveller,

I will just share some of what I've been given/told/shown.

Energy is a part of your Universe experience and The Soul does Not involve energy nor does the Spirit...

Everything consists of "Energy" and the Infinite "Soul" is a producer of "Energy" on top of that.

The "Soul" consists of "Light" which is first of all way more than what humans understand it to be with many unknown/unseen components in the mix.

All matter is "Energy" and there is a spiritual side to all things that consists of "Light" which is a form of "Energy" but "Light" is much more than just "Energy" it is an Infinite/Eternal component of the Soul and re-producer of Infinite "Light/Energy" among many other things.

The Sun is much more than people see it/believe it to be.

The "Soul" is "Intelligent Consciousness" made up of "Light, Intelligence, Consciousness and Energy" among many other things.

Since humans could never fully understand the complete makeup of all that a "Soul" consists of (I'm in the same boat as the rest of everyone so can only share/comprehend/explain so much) the easiest format/way to describe a soul is to list a few of it's contents/components out of many more unlisted components that humans do not have words/definitions for.

LIGHT (Light is much more than what humans believe it to be and have defined it to be. More than humans have the capability to comprehend.)

ENERGY (It being a component of Light and a producer of Infinite Energy in itself)

LOVE (The soul was created out of love and love is a component of Light, Love is also a component of the Infinite Soul and a producer of Energy in itself among many other things.)

INTELLIGENCE (Intelligence is a component of consciousness and vice versa)

CONSCIOUSNESS ( Is Interconnected to Light/Intelligence/Energy The SOUL among many other things.)

The SOUL consists of all of the above components among many more unlisted elements/things (some of which) that humans do not have words/definitions or even understanding for.

ALL OF THE ABOVE being INFINITE In Nature...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

An excellent account of the Soul and LIGHT...

An Echo of my own Awareness and verification of The ONE True Mind...

I also value your input and realise YOU have been SHOWN ALSO...

It is Apparent YOU know what I know ... Perhaps more ??? Most likely more…. but we never stop experiencing Learning about the Self.

You are 100% correct about the Sun….

It isn't what Humankind think it is, nor is it where they believe it to be.... LOL

Perhaps it is more accurate to say it exists in two states..

a. The One True MIND. (in the Soul the Sun is a Hole in a Mask the Light is Seen through from the Outer)

2. The Story being Told which is this little Universe.

People only see the Story (Referring to the Sun) being told by the Mind through/by the WORD.

How many look at the Sun at mid day???

To see The "Outer" of themselves….

Some do..... LOL.

I know You will know what I mean about this.

LIGHT is The result of the Movement within the Algorithm of the ALL,
The transition between the two base Colours of Black & White, that all other Colour comes from.
The transition is between the Two Ends of The True Mind as "To & Fro".

The Geometric Form or the Algorithm is found in the WORD INZ that is in and Creates everything, both material (so called by humankind), Nonmaterial and Conceptual.

But in reality.... ALL is Non Material anyway, as you know.

And exists IN something, that has NO size or Shape…. LOL.

It is the Programs from the BOOKS that produce the illusion of Dimension...

The Transition "To & Fro" is the Result of Eternal LOVE.

Without LOVE there wouldn't even be "Nothing" let alone anything else...

LIGHT is Not what human science believes it to be, as LIGHT is LIFE or the Manifestation of LIGHT through LOVE.

Check out my other Thread... Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

Light is AWARE...

The Reason why I say the Soul does Not Involve Energy, is because it is Not constructed of substance of human knowledge involving Energy.

So The LIFE is Eternal...

In reality Movement does Not exist at all except within the Concepts of The ALL.

The Soul is a Construct of Conceptual design and the Creation of Energy is the human interpretation of the Transition involving "To & Fro" within the Construct of the Algorithm INZ.

This Construct is also known as the Paradox "Algorithm", Manifesting the Opposites..

What is seen in the Vision of our Mind (Disc) is between two ends of the Paradox of NOTHING and SOMETHING...

The Centre being NOTHING having No Size or Shape yet existing and the "Outer" Being SOMETHING having form. (That is of The Disc of LIGHT)

So all is based on the Concept of The "INNERS" and "OUTERS".

It is The True Mind or Spirit that Sees LIGHT....

Not the eyes or even the Brain.

The Eyes and the Brain are Part of the Encoder/Decoder of the "Inner" (The "Outer" of The "Inner") Program Construct, which The Mind experiences through...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

Again You are indeed correct once again...

I truly value your work so much, regarding your knowledge of Linguistics...

All Manifestation of experiences, exist inside each Soul as it is like a huge Computer Construct, playing the Images etc including the 5 senses most are aware of in the Base of the Soul but the Conceptual Construct of the Soul exists in 2D not 3... But behaves as a 3D Construct with an Eternal number of Layers displayed in 2D containg the Concepts.

All the Souls are firmly fixed within the Main Construct of the All...

J.C. is The LIFE and LIGHT within the Soul, "SOUL" of The Ancient of Days we that is the Droplets of the True Mind are His/Her Children or Off Spring.

Hence The LIFE of God is The LIGHT of MAN, the Soul Not A'Dam whose Life is the Breath (Air)

The Son of MAN or THE MAN CHILD has already returned but no one recognises Him.... as all are waiting for a human being to return...

The Man Child is already in every Soul while the dead (Asleep not knowing The LIFE) are only programs for the benifit of the LIVING...

The word we experience comes from BOOKS....Written BOOKS... These are multi-paged books... each page consisting of thousands of sub-pages and it is these sub-pages, that manifest the belief of free will.

The Construct within the Pages of the BOOKS, is like a "Tree" or "Directory" of Possibilities...

Hence The TREE of LIFE... "The BOOK of LIFE" can be seen or Found in every Soul (Sub Soul of the Ancient of Days)....

The Line-work of Light that forms the Construct of the SOUL of the Ancient of Days, is The Net Work between and within All souls within the Ancient of Days SOUL...

I was Shown All the Souls and their Functions, including the make up of the Programs that allow Interfacing with the All, Regarding the administration of the Soul and Net Work in detail...

But we can only do that, Which The Man Child allows us to do, as He is The Ruler of Kings over The All… Nor can we Access The Father, The "Outer" Construct except through The Man Child".

This is why it is written The Man Child shall Rule The World With a Rod of Iron.

Nothing at all can take place without the consent of "The Man Child" being The Mediator between the Two ends of The True Mind...

J.C. said "I am a Mirror to them that know Me, See Yourself in Me."

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thanks Matrix Traveller for taking the time to respond to my post.

I have read Acts and the days of thunder, thank you, I feel I understand this but still feel aspects are coming into my awareness to the full realisation at this time.

I have no intention to abuse you and thank you for your time.

O
xx

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I hope you enjoyed that as there will be more to come.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Can you take a look in your mail box.... U2U ? I have sent you a private message...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

A step beyond a Near Death Experience, as for life the NDE is just a step...

Flashes of memory of what happened when someone tried to purposely kill out of an utter power trip. Let's say in the end I just woke up the next day and can easily pass it off as a dream.

We become free to control our soul in all it's might and power. People worry about who own's their soul, yet it is these moments that we know we own our own damn soul.

To put it common words, we hop in our little dark crystal space ship and do whatever the hell we want for the moment to seek out and fix what just decided to ruin an ordinary life for billions of people. Upon billions of people. Upon billions of ordinary times lines that gone on and on and on that become so unmeasurable.... unmeasureable for those that haven't been there to known this truth and what the weight of the time actually feels like.

Think of being underneath water in the deepest of the ocean with all the pressure of the water upon your submarine as it tries to crush you to death from the mere weight of all the worlds water. Gravity has an affect... there is always a cause that makes this weight and it's origin well known.

This is when our soul decides to show itself... and decides to eat.

Whatever you want to think happened up to that moment is nothing any judge could ever touch. It is the moment after that matters.

The question is... who can control their hunger.

Blacker than black. Shame on those who think all things should be open and free. While I generally agree, it is simply not true. It's beyond the truths they can't handle. It's an essence of life. It's 'not knowing' so we can have joys when we remember again in some 'not known' time line we thought we never knew.

At this point... the ability to count and the ability to number become to entirely different meanings.

I can count and number everybody who is alive at any moment. Why would anybody want to just ignore that ability. Why would anybody think it is garbage. Why would I not matter simply becuase it sounds superior to someone else's unique ability.

Everything about the soul and 'what's inside' will simply won't be known. Even when I mistakenly say things I shouldn't... those days disappear... not me.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i think the soul is a number of things, that also can be proven in string theory too.

the string theory of the soul is based upon genetic memory, like a harddrive a file is never deleted only ignored by the OS until it is overwriten, even then the file can be recompiled forensically. The same exists in physics, in physics, data is never lost, only misplaced, as a particle can exist simultainously in many places, the mass and information in that particle will exist elsewhere even if you kill that particle, basic laws of physics and the super string/M theory.

if we were to look at the string/M theory as a basis for soul, it would translate that when we die, the information/data we generated over our lifetime will persist and cannot be deleted,even after death, this is because the soul is not a physical artifact of our existence,but a field that we share and transport at the sub particle level. Once something is brought into this universe its mass cannot be destroyed, only recycled otherwise the universe's mass would reduce and the universe woulod then shrink and collapse, which is not the case for this universe, were expanding. its this field force that generates the soul, an artifact of previous existence and mass in present.

Also the soul, could be the part of our brain/person that is resistent to the matrix, leaving a portion of our existence immune to programming thus no matter what we all have individual indentity,the inpenitrable remnant of a core code that couldn't be manipulated and is entirely seperate to the matrix.

i.e the soul, us awakening to our core code,the awareness of the core code,the awareness that it cannot be tampered with,thus cherished and protected by the individual. its why we dream and nightmare,a different reality thats hard for us to understand that ther are many realities,realities to which we have access by shoddy coding,but not controlled access manipulated by our being.

we dismiss it because of the humans inability to think outside the box,when we do, our perception of reality is only what we except,the rest is only a dream.

like gravity,we cant touch it,smell it,taste it, or see it,but we feel it to an extent but its there, because its a field awareness, just as is our soul a field awareness,hence it cant be destroyed,touched,tasted,smelt or seen,but we feel its there.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Truth is nobody knows if there is such a thing as a soul. NOBODY. Saying that there exists such a thing is simply optimistic assumptions. Every human being would like to beleive that a soul exists and that we move forward onto a stage or place in the after life, but again NOBODY knows.

In regards to the expanations provided using the Bible as source, ignorance reins supreme as usual. More sympathetic I cannot be for those that believe all of life's questions can be answered from a book of plagerism of earlier superstitions and myths that were FICTION. But if you must consult from such silliness, you should at least know what you are reading. The truth is, that the english word soul came from the hebrew word nephesh. That word simply meant complete life of being, in the sense of a living breathing being. Of course the ignorant masses fell for the fairy tale nonsense and believe the bible is talking about something totally different as usual.

If you have no clue as to what your Bible actually is saying, then please refaim from spreading foolishness to other blind folks. We already have enough foolishness in the world.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by pplrnuts]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ubernova

Thank you for your explanation...

Well explained...

I have to go along with you on this...

But sorry there is always a but... I hate that but don't you???

Any way I agree in the majority of your explanation...

You wrote at the end...

like gravity,we cant touch it,smell it,taste it, or see it,but we feel it to an extent but its there, because its a field awareness, just as is our soul a field awareness,hence it cant be destroyed,touched,tasted,smelt or seen,but we feel its there.

But did you know it can bee Seen, Observed and studied ???

[edit on 28-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello! The soul is the magic of someone, whether they be human or animal. I love going to voluteer at the horse rescue and standing there looking into their eyes and trying to figure them out. Each one is a person. Animalsouls seem to be far simple than human souls. They are filled with goodness and survival skills. The mean humans and animals that are selfish probably have been wronged, early on in life, or they are insecure and wish to present themselves as special and arrogant. When my Dad died in 1993 I knew I was looking at an empty canister. You never forget them, the pain lessens but never leaves. I fell in love with someone else's horse who died and I rode that horse for two years. It loved me and I loved it, the pain of loss was emense. There is a soul and there is magic in life. Flowers remind humans of this power and magic every sping. A friend of mine said she believed heaven would be filled with singing flowers. God is there, it is so obvious, we are being tested. I couldn't sleep last night there is a horse at the rescue that is totally blind, and one that was starved to death with a ball and chain around it's neck.... such human evil and neglect.... I couldn't sleep I wanted to take it's pain from it and I want it to have a happy life. I have a hard time watching others suffer.
I am sure they are on their learning journey, but it is hard to watch.
Why do we not love each other better as a humanity?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Behind every animal there is Man/Wo Man.... i.e. The SOUL.

I am not sure if you can follow what I am writing here, but I will try and explain... My English communication skills are little to be desired to say the least... LOL

The Name Man is the name or title given to the Soul.

The Soul is the same behind all species, this is why it is written that MAN/WoMAN was given rulership over the animals...

The Soul rules over The Species....
Not the other way around...

The human species has stolen or Coveted the Title, "MAN" as though referring to the flesh...

The name or title given to the animal species en.wikipedia.org... is as follows;

Quote;

Humans are bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family.

Was A'DAM and EVE biblically....

But the Title MAN is given to Any Soul that the Creation or Copy of the Creation is manifested in...

Note in the case...

Of the animal Species bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family the Names given are totally Different from each other;

a. A'DAM.
b. EVE.

But in the Case of the Soul both MAN and Woman contain the Word MAN...

a. MAN.
b. Woman.

And also in the case of...

a. Male
b. Female.

Interesting ???

So it is the Soul (Titled MAN/WOMAN) Wo man = Outer and Male = Inner)
that rules over the Animal Image that is generated by/In that Soul.

So the animal Species bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family, in NO way rules over the Other Animals...

I believe that the Souls MAN/WO MAN that are interacting Via the other Animal Species are Not as Corrupt as those Interacting through the animal Species bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family, that also appear to Conspire against LIFE.

I too have looked into the eyes of other species especially when they die...
Not because I want to but I happened to be with them during their withdrawal from this experience...

This can be rather upsetting when we (All) lack knowledge and understanding of LIFE... I was like this in my Younger age but now because my time draws near when I too shall withdraw from this experience have become a little wiser having experienced my own death before.

But having experienced my own death in 1973 I no Longer know what death is, as it is Not according to the understanding of the human species.

What we experience when we die is Nothing at all like what others see of us.

The Dead can Not Live and The Living can't Die....

I do NOT believe that the World is deficient in any way...

And God does Not need to test anything seeing all things were Created by God through J.C. (The same in most religions of the world but with different names given to the same Components...)

This world or experience is for invoking the "Metamorphoses" of the Soul and No other reason.

This also includes the necessity of Learning from the "Outer" Mind (LIFE) which knows ALL THINGS as the "Inner" mind knows nothing, being asleep.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

lol your so right on that one! i even read the bible and i vary much agree with you on that. matrix just has some holy-er than thow complex. he is just using the bible to his own benefit to prove that he is right and you are wrong. he is using jesus christ' name in vain for his own benifit.

think for your self, question athority....lol not some guy on a chat site.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

hahahahahahahah arogence once again!!!!! all you have done is waisted your time picking apart my postst sentece by sentece all because of your arrogance. it seems to me that all you want is to be right. well if it will stop your missguided childish rambleings then "your right"... are you happy now? what ever you say for the rest of your life (no matter how babble-minded it may be) you are right. HEAR THAT WORLD? WHAT EVER THIS GUY SAYS; EVEN IF YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOUR CASE, HE IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!

well then i hope that has settled that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

BRAVO MY FRIEND BRAVO!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join