reply to post by BlackOps719
interesting. here are some religous/historical examples of 7 and its importance. enjoy!
• A highly symbolic number in the Torah, alluding to the infusion of spirituality and Godliness into the creation. For example:
o God rested on and sanctified the seventh day (Shabbat). - Genesis 2:3. "Wisdom has built her house, she has hewn out her seven pillars." -
Proverbs of Solomon son of David King of Israel 9:1
o A seven-day purification period is required for one who has become tamei to become tahor.
o The Shmita (Sabbatical) year arrives every seventh year.
o The Jubilee (Yovel) year comes after 7 times 7 years.
o The Counting of the Omer leading up to the Giving of the Torah is expressed as "7 times 7 weeks."
o There are 7 days of Passover and Sukkot when celebrated in Israel.
o Shiv`a (another pronunciation of the Hebrew word for 7—(Hebrew: שבעה ; "seven")), is the number of days of mourning. Hence, one sits Shiva.
As in Shiva (Judaism)
• The weekly Torah portion is divided into seven aliyahs, and seven men or boys over the age of 13 are called up for the reading of these aliyahs
during Shabbat morning services.
• The number of nations God told the Israelites they would displace when they entered the land of Israel (Deut. 7:1): the Hittite, the Girga#e, the
Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
• The Israelites circled Jericho for 7 days and then the wall tumbled down.
• Yahweh or Jehovah is the divine name, whose letters' placed alphabetically equal 70, a product of the divine number 7.
• The Seven Sacraments in the Catholic faith (though some traditions assign a different number).
• The Seven churches of Asia to which the "Book of Revelation" is addressed.
• The Seven Joys of the Virgin Mary, of Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other traditions.
• The Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary, of Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other traditions.
• The Seven last words (or seven last sayings) of Jesus on the cross.
• The Seven Virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness, patience, and humility
• The Seven deadly sins: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride.
• The seven terraces of Mount Purgatory (one per deadly sin).
• In the genealogy in the Gospel of Luke, Jesus is 77th in a direct line.
• The number of heads of the three beasts (7 \times; 10 \times; 7 + 7 × 10 × 10 + 7 × 10 = 1260) of the Book of Revelation, and of some other
monsters, like the hydra and the number of seals.
• In the New Testament, the Gospel of Matthew 18:21, Jesus says to Peter to forgive seventy times seven times.
• There are seven suicides mentioned in the Bible (OT and NT) 
• Seven Promises, Seven Rounds in Hindu Wedding and Seven Reincarnation
• As per Hindu mythology, there are seven worlds in the universe, seven seas in the world and seven Rishies (seven gurus) called sapta rishis.
• seven hills at tirumala also known as ezhu malaiyan means Sevenhills god
• The number of ayat in surat al-Fatiha.
• The number of heavens in Islamic tradition.
• The number of Earths in Islamic tradition.
• The number of fires in hell. i.e the 7 fires of hell.