It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

777 pt dow drop when $700b bill fails in congress. Number/code theorists get your tin hats!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It seems that there are also 7 banks involved in the crisis

1: Lehman Brothers
2: Wachovia
3: Washington Mutual
4: Bear Stearns
5: CitiBank
6: JP Morgan Chase
7: Merrill Lynch

creepy!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by science lol
Coincidence, and nothing more.

The same coincedence happened on 911.
The 777 NYC firemen killed story.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

wow! so bizzarre.

We tend to very easily connect these dots and proclaim conspiracy of circumstance after the fact. I wrote this post so that there would be a written and acknowledged record of these strange anomalies so that in the event something would transpire, theres a way for us to prove/observe the relationship between occult superstition surrounding numbers and world-altering events.

Not to mention, i live in Manhattan, a city with something of a target painted on it... so I like to have these things in writing in case anymore silly air-force workers mistakenly load and arm some nukes again. People in our government are deranged and we pay out the nose to sponsor their delusional ideologies.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's meant to have us associate our lucky 7's with negative feelings of fear after seeing our market plunge. Twisted mind game imo.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's something that might have escaped you, yesterday (29th October) was also the feast of St Michael the Archangel (Michaelmas). St Michael is the leader of God's armies and defeater of Satan - add that to "777" and it is slightly more strange!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
7 and 10 and multiples of both

G7 and G10 working together as one to decide the fate of the world

G7 heads of the beast of revelation

G10 The central bank of Governors (world banks) The 10 horns of revelation

Each of the 10 world banks contributed 70 billion

700 billion dollar bail out plan designed by Paulson a member of G7

-777 stock market loss which was a 7% loss

The day the above happened was on Rosh Hoshana, the Jewish new year which takes place on the first day of the Jewish 7th month.

It has been almost exactly 7 years since 9/11

I Don't know if any of this means anything...but it seems like someone is orchestrating something! Perhaps they think that using the number 7 will bring them luck or they think it is God's number and will bring them blessings. I don't know but it seems too much to be a coincidence.

Is Bernanke Jewish?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That was one of the funniest subject lines i've seen recently. thank you!

The sevens are the result of the bill failure and resulting market tumble being a manifestation of the people (i.e. not the illuminati). It's our first victory in ages! the number of people awakening is only growing and along with that so will our ability to guide our reality.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join