It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the holocaust a fake ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe you morons should read a little bit about what people have proven are false about the Hoaxocaust and stop listening to what your governments tell you. The same government that told school children in the 50s that they could survive a nuclear bomb by kneeling under their desks and putting their hands over their heads. How many “facts” have to be disproven before you consider the possibility there are grave exaggerations and falsehoods about the entire 2nd World War.
If the Holocaust never happened then that would mean the Allies would have noone to blame for the war or have a buzzword to throw out everytime someone questions the Americans butt-buddy Israel.

www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...

www.ihr.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lupe_101

"of course the holocaust was faked.
in fact Hitler never even existed, no countrys do outside america its a myth perpitrated by the media and a massive holographic screen built around the continent.

those afghan soldiers you keep hearing so much about? cardboard cut outs opperated by string in studios.
"

GENIUS!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Years ago when I was working as a nurse in ICU, we had a patient that kept having to be defibrillated because of a recurring lethal heart rhythm. It was a hopeless situation but the family would not let us quit. All the staff were upset and emotional but we kept trying to revive the patient with electric shocks.

The last straw came when a patient a few beds down began to scream and rant in a foreign language (I later learned it was German) because the smell of burnt flesh from the patient we were trying to revive had reached his room. A couple of us ran in to see what was wrong and his wife told us that he was screaming about the holocaust. In his drugged and debilitated condition, and with the smell of burnt flesh triggering his memories, he thought he was back in the death camps. He had a number tatoo on his left arm. None of us could stand it anymore and we told the family we were stopping the code.

To those who think that the Jews were not slaughtered in genocidal numbers, I wonder what you'll say when Americans are carted off in shackles to the FEMA camps via railroad. Years from now will our descendents say it never happened? Will we too be forgotten? Will our suffering and deaths be fodder for revisionist historians? Will our descendents be allowed to ask such questions?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KKing123

I think you will believe whatever television feeds you. You just insulted millions of Christians who have done NOTHING to you. But television TELLS you they are "stupid idiots" so you slam millions for their faith in some silly attempt to be hip or cool. YOU WILL DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU. And they will slaughter Christians and you will think it's cool. I like to look and see what sort of disinformation they post all over the internet. Meantime, one of your rich, fat, grotesque cable owners, Sumner Redstone, has single handedly taken away people's privacy on You Tube and not a blip on national news about it. Of course, he is FILTHY rich, but doesn't ever seem to get enough money. Like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. Ever wonder why? Think it's the nasty Christians keeping everyone poor and at war? STUPID! You will do what you are told. Go get your tin foil and Tina Fey poster. They own your mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, I cannot remember 1968, so maybe there is something to this holocaust denial thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by [-0.4-]

go kill yourself

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It happened.

However some of the, reasons and numbers involved have been found to not be the same as originally thought. It's worth just spending a few days googling the details. While you're googling, check out the Bush/Walker connection to Auschwitz. The Bush fortune was made by working enslaved Jews to death in Poland, producing steel for Hitler's war. And people these days don't believe the Bush family could do something traitorous like helping plan a false flag attack on 9-11.

This is why history is important. History is the roots, we live amongst its "flowers."

Of course it was not only Jews who were targeted. The Nazis also wanted to wipe out gays, handicapped people and Gypsies.

The important thing these days is to understand, from learning about the holocaust, what savage beasts people can be, and what a responsibility everyday people have to stay aware of what their country is doing.

People who believe it was a defect in the German character that allowed this have learned nothing. Any group, Americans, Israelis, Australians ... you name it, they/we can be stirred up to that level of idiocy and hatred. Having this terrible lesson to learn from, we each now have a responsibility to guard our countries from hatred of any group or country, knowing that "solutions" found in fear and contempt drive people to do insanely wicked things.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xaos

The holocaust wasn't faked. However, there have been theories that suggest the Zionist Jews used it as a cover-up to kill the Orthodox Jews so that the Zionist's could gain power and eventually set up a global government. Which is very likely, but that goes into another bigger story.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
you think the holocaust was fake. you dont know what your talking about the holocaust is a fact people who dont beleive that it happend are closed minded dumbasses. there is proof, people from it are still alive also there is still concentraition camps, books also how can u say hilter was fake he has a burial site u dumbass and u say afghanistan troops are cardboard ive done my time in iraq and u are a #ing retard

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've bben to the death camps and seen the ovens, It doesn't really matter if there were 1 million or 6 million the fact is they wanted to wipe them all off the planet. if they'de won the war they wouldn't have stopped there, anyone who wasn't considered good enough would have gone.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
why is this is bts and why is this question asked? a nice google image search for holocaust will give you some great images for yo to decide for yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCatalyst

HMMM I wonder if you might be....."JEWISH"

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ARE U KIDDDING?! u must be.. go read the book Night by elli wiezel ( a 16 year old in the holocaust who wrote about this horrible tradgedy). There is evidence. My grandfather was in the holocaust and he stil has those numbers tatood on his arm and the huge bump on his neck from a natzi solider. anybody who says its fake go read a book about it. go look at pictures on the internet, ask any Jew, ask anybody, wat happnd to HOlocaust memorial day? does that just past you? 6 million jews! where did they all go? vanish? the camps r still there, the left over shoes, brief cases, glases, ashes, r still there, please do me a favor and go on the March of the Living and see how much you are wrong,. A -1773 the number is still on eli wiezel

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Look, lay off the guy with the smart ass comments. He asked a question and deserves a intelligent answer. Callin someone a "newb", what are you 13 and play World of Warcraft, my son plays that game and i hear him say it all the time. As for the question, its not a stupid question, its a legidimate question. Yes the Holocaust did happen, there is overwelming proof of this, its part of history. There are always going to be people out there telling you things didnt happen for one reason or the next, just like we didnt go to the moon right?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some people don't want to know the truth. If you are one of these people then skip this post, if you do, then read. If you honestly research this subject you will be shocked...I was.

The German's put Jews into "work camps" similar to how the Americans rounded up the Japanese and put them in camps not designed to kill. Typhus is what killed most of the Jews when the German territories were being bombed into the stone age by the Allies. Millions of Germans also died of typhus.

Who is the only person you've ever heard of dying in a concentration camp? Anne Frank right?....and she died of Typhus. She wasn't gassed. Her sister died of thypus. Even her father was DYING of typhus but the evil Germans put him in the hospital and nursed him back to health at the supposed "death camp". Then he survived to publish the book.

So why would the Jews lie? Because they have made billions of dollars. Read the "Holocaust Industry" to find out how much money is being doled out of this....if you have the stomach to find out how deep the lies go.

Many Jewish "survivors" have been exposed as FAKES. A good example is "Angel At The Gates"...a total lie, endorsed by Orpah and then exposed as a fake (in order to make a lot of cash).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join