It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
even if they are for cattle or cars can't they use them for whatever they want?

i see those a lot where i live too.a lot of cargo plains and helicopters fly over too esp at night.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Even with everything in front of us people want to deny the obvious.

People have been talking about things that are going on now for years and they were laughed at as conspiracy theorist but the global collapse and new worl order are coming to pass.

People want to deny these things because they think pepole in are government can't be this evil. That's what some Germans thought until they saw the destruction and killing that Hitler carried out.

I just think dismissing things as "silly" or "crazy" will not do any good.

If you can't see what's in front of you, then you might be in denial. I also think there's more to come.

They are playing on people's psyche. As soon as one crisis looks solved another one arises and I don't think there going to let up.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Dome
Even with everything in front of us people want to deny the obvious.

You mean such things like train cars parked outside of FEMA camps? Oh yeah, it's obvious indeed.

People have been talking about things that are going on now for years and they were laughed at as conspiracy theorist but the global collapse and new worl order are coming to pass.

More assumptions and claims with no proof. You can chatter about these things till you're blue in the face. You shouldn't expect people to take you seriously unless you step up to bat and start offering proof or evidence of some kind.

People want to deny these things because they think pepole in are government can't be this evil. That's what some Germans thought until they saw the destruction and killing that Hitler carried out.

No. They want to deny these things because you have failed to provide any cogent reasons for believing them. Funny how that works.

I just think dismissing things as "silly" or "crazy" will not do any good.

Neither will continuing to draw unsupported conclusions from vague notions. All you do then is provide more "evidence" for conspiracy theorists to work themselves into tizzies.

If you can't see what's in front of you, then you might be in denial. I also think there's more to come.

Maybe you simply don't see what doesn't exist. Normally when one sees things that aren't there, they need to consider psychological treatment.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I work for the railroad and those cars are auto carriers. no conspircy here just cars waiting to be returned to detroit.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

those arent prison cars.. ??? besides... they cant even stop the gangs from putting there graffiti on the cars.. and your worried about them

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For background look at the YouTube video. These are lined up directly outside it.

Can you please provide a link to the youtube video you keep referring to?

Thanks.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by thrashee

Is it me or does a certain poster seem like a paid dis-info agent?

No matter who posts, no matter what they say this poster disagrees, and tries to use appeal to ridicule arguments.

This poster takes exception to ANYTHING posted on the subject.

You'll get that sometimes with some posters.
If you read my posts on other threads, you'll see i'm very open to this topic.

But with this thread, I see it as very debatable and you do have to take these posters opinions into consideration as their guess may be as good as yours in this situation.

But i'm glad this was brought to attention, it may be useful to remember if anything else comes up.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

The only problem here is that I had no "guess"; I used basic logic and critical thinking to show the holes in the OP's reasoning.

That should be the one thing these theorists should remember in the future.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As has been stated previously, those look like automobile transport cars. I see them all the time around here. In fact, one night while I was working, I shined my spotlight on the train cars while I was sitting at a railroad crossing and the vehicles are clearly visible inside the train cars. I guess it's more efficient to ship new vehicles by rail as opposed to shipping them on the back of a semi, especially if they're going long distances.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I remember watching old films about the Nazi regime. They used to pack human being into, you got it! cattle cars, for transport to the extermitories. FEMA does have in place quite a few "facilities" to house people in for who knows what purpose. But let me give you a hint...

One day for some reason I was sitting in my car going through my wallet and I pulled out two social security cards. One was very old from 1973, and the other was a then brand spanking new 1988 card. As I looked them over (it must have been the sun) I noticed the word "VOID" written across the 1988 card in computer dot. I looked at the old one but it was just a plain card. I decided to take a closer look so I put the card under high magnification and what did I find? Not only was the word "VOID" there but I saw that the line where you write your name was a bar code. Also included on the back was a Federal reserve bank number. BUT WAIT!!! it get even more mysterious. I compared the card to others that were new and some did not have "VOID" on them, and... the bar code for the name was shorter in legnth. Want more....? OK!

I then read what was written on the back. On the old card it said where to go for your money and such. But on the new it had rules and regs. It said that YOUR card and NUMBER was the property of the government and MUST be returned upon request. Failure meant prision and fine, or both. And also "imprper use of the card meants prison. I found that disturbing because some were marked "VOID". I looked up the law, and that law did not refer to aliens or fiders of lost cards. It was meant for the "holder" which is you. BTW, if the government owns your number.. don't they in fact already own you and your ability to buy, sell, and live free?

So, maybe population control is in the works, who knows. But do I believe they are prison cars...? Yup!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Hi interestedalways,

How are you? It's true, the choice to believe or not to believe is up to the individual. I think with the finacial melt down they are getting nervous. Remember anything can set these people off, and then they start collecting those enemy combatants. A large scale domestic disturbance could set that into motion.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I remember watching old films about the Nazi regime. They used to pack human being into, you got it! cattle cars, for transport to the extermitories. FEMA does have in place quite a few "facilities" to house people in for who knows what purpose. But let me give you a hint...

Fascinating tie-in. Now do you have anything other than resemblances to old war films to suggest that these cars are meant to haul away people? I mean, other than stating what's already been stated over and over again, which amounts to--train cars could be used for anything (da da duuum).

BTW, if the government owns your number.. don't they in fact already own you and your ability to buy, sell, and live free?

No, it means they own your number. Pretty wild thought, huh. By the way, when was the last time you had to present your social security number when you bought a burrito or TV?

So, maybe population control is in the works, who knows. But do I believe they are prison cars...? Yup!

Then maybe you could explain why you believe they are prison cars. I mean, other than the fact that they resemble cattle cars, and back in WWII the cars that hauled off Jews also resembled cattle cars. Oh, and other than the fact that Social Security cards have changed in the last 40 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Fascinating tie-in. Now do you have anything other than resemblances to old war films to suggest that these cars are meant to haul away people? I mean, other than stating what's already been stated over and over again, which amounts to--train cars could be used for anything (da da duuum).

BTW, if the government owns your number.. don't they in fact already own you and your ability to buy, sell, and live free?

No, it means they own your number. Pretty wild thought, huh. By the way, when was the last time you had to present your social security number when you bought a burrito or TV?

Then maybe you could explain why you believe they are prison cars. I mean, other than the fact that they resemble cattle cars, and back in WWII the cars that hauled off Jews also resembled cattle cars. Oh, and other than the fact that Social Security cards have changed in the last 40 years.

The popint is, if they could use cattle cars for humans then, they can use cattle cars for humans now. As for your number, when is the last time you got a bank account, a job, a stay in the hospital, a loan, bought a car, bought a house, went on a trip oversees, without providing your social security number? Buying a burrito is ok with money untill your out of money and need a job. If they control the use of your number they control you. If you don't hand it in if they tell you to, they can put you in prison.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
We are likely to see these Automobile/ Cattle/ Prisoner cars, long enough to to get use to them being used for the first two purposes, and then maybe in mid April some of us will get to take a choo choo ride. By then the credit crunch will have killed the auto industry and the railroads will be happy to take some of us to camp. I don't see how the fat cats can continue to rob us though if so many of us can't burn gasoline, go shopping at Wally World, eat Twinkies and drink sodie waters. Then again U.S. corporations and banks were instrumental in doing the same sort of thing before. What if, what if? Whatcha gonna do? What I've seen people do in worse situations, is accept that, It Don't Mean Nothing, and carry on till things get worse and do it again.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well,

If I was in charge of a program to get mobile rail prisoner transport cars ready and in position for use.

It would certainly be my first order of duty to get these rail cars to look as much like Moo Cow or Auto transports as possible.

Whaddaya think? 200 people per level 400 per car times 35 cars 14,000 people.

Whats the supposed capacity of the FEMA camp?

If you can reasonably correlate those two numbers you are closer to a positive identification of the purpose of those rail cars.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The popint is, if they could use cattle cars for humans then, they can use cattle cars for humans now.

They could also use them to transport dead aliens from the planet Zorgon. Why aren't you concerned about that as well? Point being, what they could use them for does not mean they will use them for those same reasons, which is exactly what you're implying here.

You haven't answered why you believe they will use them to transport prisoners.

As for your number, when is the last time you got a bank account, a job, a stay in the hospital, a loan, bought a car, bought a house, went on a trip oversees, without providing your social security number? Buying a burrito is ok with money untill your out of money and need a job. If they control the use of your number they control you. If you don't hand it in if they tell you to, they can put you in prison.

And when was the last time you were put into prison because you failed to provide your SSN to open a bank account?

You've demonstrated when you need to provide your SSN, but you haven't yet explained how exactly doing so is bad.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For pictures and information about automobile transport by rail see this link:
www.trainweb.org...

Same kind of cars

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
If you can reasonably correlate those two numbers you are closer to a positive identification of the purpose of those rail cars.

No, you're not. What you're closer to is more "pseudo-evidence" for a theory that has absolutely no grounding in reality.

Not one of you has even bothered with a theory of why these folks at the FEMA camp would be whisked off as prisoners. Seems like an important part of the puzzle, doesn't it? And yet every single person here has overlooked it.

Do you people even stop long enough to use common sense before rushing off to self-support your wonderful stories?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

The popint is, if they could use cattle cars for humans then, they can use cattle cars for humans now.

They could also use them to transport dead aliens from the planet Zorgon. Why aren't you concerned about that as well? Point being, what they could use them for does not mean they will use them for those same reasons, which is exactly what you're implying here.

You haven't answered why you believe they will use them to transport prisoners.

As for your number, when is the last time you got a bank account, a job, a stay in the hospital, a loan, bought a car, bought a house, went on a trip oversees, without providing your social security number? Buying a burrito is ok with money untill your out of money and need a job. If they control the use of your number they control you. If you don't hand it in if they tell you to, they can put you in prison.

And when was the last time you were put into prison because you failed to provide your SSN to open a bank account?

You've demonstrated when you need to provide your SSN, but you haven't yet explained how exactly doing so is bad.

It's nice to believe we all live in a world where everyone is good to one another, but we shall see. Governments always end up oppressing it's populace in the end. Hope it never happens.

It would be bad if you do so when you are instructed not to do so. Read the back of the card. If they tell you not to use it, that's it, or prison. All the stuff I told everyone here about what is on the cards is there for all to see. Check it out.

Let's hope that those rail cars parked at FEMA camp never get used.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It's nice to believe we all live in a world where everyone is good to one another, but we shall see. Governments always end up oppressing it's populace in the end. Hope it never happens.

Straw man, as this is not what I said at all.

You still haven't explained why you believe these cars are for prisoners. Are you just not going to?

It would be bad if you do so when you are instructed not to do so. Read the back of the card. If they tell you not to use it, that's it, or prison. All the stuff I told everyone here about what is on the cards is there for all to see. Check it out.

It would be? Can you prove it? Again, when was the last time you were put in prison for not providing your SSN?

You know those "Do Not Remove" labels on mattresses? Do you think they are there for a real, yet somewhat impractical and probably never enforced, reason? Do you think there is a conspiracy there?

My point is that there is always a lot of red tape and "cover your ass" lingo with such things; that does not mean that everyone is out to get you in the most nefarious way possible.

Let's hope that those rail cars parked at FEMA camp never get used.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join