It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I think they could be prison cars. In fact I'd say they are. And they would leave it out in the open because now they're probably cattle cars, or to LOOK like cattle cars --no guards, no railings or whatever so they MUST be cattle cars, that's what people will think upon seeing them.

I see. So what's the most logical explanation here?

1. They're cattle or auto cars because they look like it.
2. They're cattle or auto cars that are actually secret prison cars with some nifty modifications. This is evidenced by the fact that, err, they look like cattle cars.

Why, exactly, would you say they're prison cars, since now you're arguing that they look like cattle cars? Do you have any reason whatsoever for believing this, other than it makes for a grrreeeat paranoid world view?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think were being a little paranoid. The only thing that makes these seem like prison cars is the fact that there near a FEMA camp. Plus wouldn't they want these cars where there is NO FEMA camp so they can round people up and ship them to the FEMA camp? Plus I highly doubt there going to round up and exterminate every living breathing person overnight. Martial Law will start gradual as only rebels and people who broke cerfew being detained. Over several weeks it will slowly become stricter. I think everyones becoming paranoid. This is like saying a black car drove behind you for 2 miles today so it must be the FBI coming to capture you. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When you see car carriers parked on sidings like that, is because they have no use for them right now. The car sales have been very low at this time, so there is no need for the carriers, hence, parked on a siding until needed. Cars are not moving in the market very well, so they are not transporting many of them from the car companies.

It really doesn`t matter where these car carriers are parked, someone is going to think they are there to haul us away.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally I would rather be a little paranoid than taken completely by surprise wouldnt you ?

Everything must have its balance ...I dont think we need to get overly paranoid ..but neither should we be completely closed minded about anything and taken off guard ...

I want you to read this as literal (even though it also has a spiritual message)
The literal message is also true for our world we live in today and what is going on within our country ...
Who would be the thief in a literal sense ? (Our Gov is robbing us blind arnt they ?) What in your house could be broken up (it doesnt say he steals from them ..it says he breaks up their house ? (Yes your family ) ...
I know the enemy is the devil and he is thief in this scripture ..but wouldnt it also include those who WORK FOR HIM ? yes ....

Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

I know its a stretch but just try to be open minded about it all ...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

People, it is 1000 times worse in today's age. Your own close friends WILL sell you out for but grain of rice, once the shopping centers stop providing for them. We still have some time, but this isn't preventable now. Too many people oblivious. Pray to your God and hold on for the ride. That's all you can do.

Amen to that.
I would add also that the government will do this under the guise of "protecting" the populace (sheeple).
First, it will be ex-cons, parolled child molestors, rapists, murderers, etc., which everyone will say is a good thing.
Then, they'll go after the opposition, saying they need to lock up these dangerous people of dissent to protect the people.
Once martial law is declared, they go after ANY law-breaker.
Out past curfew? Lock'em up.
Trading illegally, even if it's for food for your family? Who cares, you broke the law (martial law). Lock'em up.
Perhaps it was best said by Pink Floyd:
"That one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon, who let all this riff-raff into the room? There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots! If I had my way, I'd have all of ya shot."
They will systematically take away all liberties and freedoms in the name of protection and patriotism to ensure no one will be left to oppose them.
For those of you still with blinders on, I hope your skin color, religion and at home habits conform to the norm, or you'll be in for a rude awakening.
Be prepared...what harm can come from that?

[edit on 9/28/2008 by cmongo4]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Well it sure is neighborly of you guys to take the time out of your day to downplay the situation for us. Damage control anyone?

Starred and flagged and thanks to the OP for the heads up. Things seem to be progressing right along don't they? For anyone who thinks he/she might be on the round up list, we all need to be each others' eyes and ears.

A camping trip might be in order this week, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this is surreal, especially since Pelosi declared martial law last night.

Here's a link,... www.abovetopsecret.com...

any opinions???

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Growing up right next to the train tracks, yes, these look just like vehicle transport cars to me. I rode the rails a few times as a young child. Sometimes I did find cars in strange places, but the railroad never made much sense to me.

However, I will keep my eyes open and remain on alert.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Well it sure is neighborly of you guys to take the time out of your day to downplay the situation for us. Damage control anyone?

That's right--those who don't believe as you do, those that rely on logic and critical thinking and who refuse to jump onto your bandwagon of groundless conclusions and unsupported premises, are simply part of the conspiracy against you.

And yet we are the sheeple. Priceless.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's true. By October 14, martial law will be a reality. You don't have to take my word for it...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Regardless if these cars are for cattle, or cars, they still could be used for human transport or confinement.
One thing everyone needs be aware of.
The people *rounded up* before didn’t have the internet.
Didn’t have a clue what was going to happen to them as they were herded along into camps to cattle cars.
Since *we* have this huge mass means of communication, believe you me - when it happens this time - it’ going to happen so fast your heads will spin.
There will be no time to get to your families much less ATS to *Alert* the masses.

When it happens, you wont have time to blink.

Star and flag - at least you went to the trouble to take the pictures and *try*...
Thank you...

...taps...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Since *we* have this huge mass means of communication, believe you me - when it happens this time - it’ going to happen so fast your heads will spin.
There will be no time to get to your families much less ATS to *Alert* the masses.

When it happens, you wont have time to blink.

So then there's really no point in this thread, or in any NWO thread at all. They already have us beat, we're all screwed, etc. So what are we really doing here? Gnashing our teeth and crying "woe is me" ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh no my friend. You see, once Marshall Law is declared and people are rounded up, people are going to SEE what is going on. Oh yes. There will be a resistance.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

Oh no my friend. You see, once Marshall Law is declared and people are rounded up, people are going to SEE what is going on. Oh yes. There will be a resistance.

How romantic. How deliciously paranoid. How Orwellian.

Now, facts please.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
It's true. By October 14, martial law will be a reality. You don't have to take my word for it...

Actually, I suspect it wont be until November 11th - to keep this in line with their Occult Numerology.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So then there's really no point in this thread, or in any NWO thread at all. They already have us beat, we're all screwed, etc. So what are we really doing here? Gnashing our teeth and crying "woe is me" ?

Not at all.
My point being - we’re not going to be afforded any reaction time at all - if/when - something goes *wrong*.
So better we do everything we can now, and even more than we can, and then more - right now.
The photos posted by the OP are a perfect example.
They may or may not be intended for people transport.
Though it looks they easily could be used for such.
Bringing it to the attention of the public is a great thing.
Peoples eyes are open even wider now.
People are *looking*...

No, I think there is a lot we can do.
Just trying to say (maybe poorly) that if/when it all goes wrong - the speed in which it happens will be astounding.

...taps...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
My point being - we’re not going to be afforded any reaction time at all - if/when - something goes *wrong*.
So better we do everything we can now, and even more than we can, and then more - right now.

Ok, let's go with that: you're not really saying what we should do at all. So what should we do? Why are all of these suggestions for preparations left out of such threads, and instead all you ever really read are just further fear mongering? "Hey, everyone get ready. Hey, everyone wake up. Hey, everyone, we're screwed."

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been hanging around this site for quite some time, and have seen some pretty paranoid stuff, but this takes the cake. I see railroad cars sitting on side tracks all the time, and have since I was a kid. I live about 7 mile from what used to be Eaker AFB. On another site, someone posted that it was being converted to a FEMA "prison camp." (Intrestingly enough, it was a pow camp for german prisoners during WWII). Since the gates are all open, I decided to take a drive around the base. No Construction. No black vehicles, just a few business, the humane shelter, and the old runways.
Oh yes, and a whole lot of old people. You see, the Presbyterian church bought part of the base and turned it into a retirement community.
So much for the NWO.
People, we need to be aware, always, of what our government is doing, but, get a life!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
LOL guys i know about the fema crap and all that, anyways notice the gruves in the middle of the cars. While i was driving through Texas last week i saw the same kind of car you know what they had in them brand new pickups chevys ford dodge and such. The rail road was along side the interstate i was driving on and i could see through the slips in the car to see the veh's... serving in the Marines i will say this, if the gov doesnt want you to know or see something you wont see it or you will see it and wont be able to get to it soo just chill the time isnt here yet we still have a few years, so stock up on guns and ammo or join my army

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I've always been wondering about the FEMA camps. Seems strange. Thanks for the pics. Stay alert and keep us informed to what's happening.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join