It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Remember 2 universal truths:

1. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
2. History always repeats itself.

These aren't truths, they're merely cute little sayings you find on quotation sites and Hallmark cards.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The way to trap your enemy is to fool them into thinking everything is alright. Big brother is your friend. Nice clean rail cars. FEMA camp. See.. no harm. It's all innocent really. Trouble is, is that lies are always wrapped in truths in order to get what you want done. It is better to be suspicious than to assume all is well.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The way to trap your enemy is to fool them into thinking everything is alright. Big brother is your friend. Nice clean rail cars. FEMA camp. See.. no harm. It's all innocent really. Trouble is, is that lies are always wrapped in truths in order to get what you want done. It is better to be suspicious than to assume all is well.

Yadda yadda ya.

Any proof behind all that?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Good sleuthing, sure they could be used for cattle but they can also be used for people... Visages of WW2 Jews boarding trains for Nazi camps come to mind.

My point EXACTLY, yes they were CONSTRUCTED originally for hauling cars. Those that be will use them for other purposes.

I've said this several times, there are NO car factories within an hour of Indianapolis. The Beech Grove FEMA Camp doesn't repair, assemble cars. nor do they auction cattle or slaughter cattle.

It's a prison. They have converted the buildings to be airtight, there are 3 levels of barbed wire fencing throughout, all with the barbed wire facing into the camp, not outward to keep people out.

If you are simply focusing on what these cars are or what they were built for a decade ago you are missing the point. People who refuse to admit that they could be used for another purpose have their heads in the sand. And I'll go a step further, with the MASSIVE amount of information on the web about what the NWO agenda is, their heads are in the sand willfully.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

thrashee, why are you intent on this subject? It almost seems that your upset that people are suspicious of the government. Those cars may be just freight cars.. But, they may not be. Thay may be there because our economy was going into meltdown mode and there may be riots and mayhem and stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Dome
Even with everything in front of us people want to deny the obvious.

People have been talking about things that are going on now for years and they were laughed at as conspiracy theorist but the global collapse and new worl order are coming to pass.

People want to deny these things because they think pepole in are government can't be this evil. That's what some Germans thought until they saw the destruction and killing that Hitler carried out.

I just think dismissing things as "silly" or "crazy" will not do any good.

If you can't see what's in front of you, then you might be in denial. I also think there's more to come.

They are playing on people's psyche. As soon as one crisis looks solved another one arises and I don't think there going to let up.

Amen brother, there are still millions of people TODAY who are in denial that Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

People who refuse to admit that they could be used for another purpose have their heads in the sand.

Why aren't you getting this yet? Just because they CAN be used for something else doesn't mean they ARE being used for something else.

Once and for all, do you get it?

And I'll go a step further, with the MASSIVE amount of information on the web about what the NWO agenda is, their heads are in the sand willfully.

Oh, please. Not one of you has offered any kind of real proof for your precious NWO when I've repeatedly asked for it, and yet now you want to act like because such rubbish exists on the internet (which is always true, right?), they must be in denial.

Prove your points or drop them.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

"What I think everyone is saying is, it looks very to see rail cars parked outside FEMA camps during what was to be an economic meltdown of the worst proportions. It is good not to trust government and to keep them on as short a leash as is possible. Rail cars can be used to transport anything."

Yep, your right. In the county just to the East of where I live, there is a rail siding right next to the fairgrounds. I have seen rail cars setting there also. So, if I put two and two together, that means that the circus is coming to town, right? And they are going to haul all of their equipment in on that line, right? Not hardly, it just means they just built the fairgrounds next to a rail line. There is no connection between the two.

I`ll start now, by warning everyone the circus is coming the circus is coming.

Edit to add, I just did some checking, and found that the county bought the land next to the railroad, because it was being sold cheap by the railroad, and was just big enough for the fairgrounds, what a coincidence huh?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by NOTurTypical

those arent prison cars.. ??? besides... they cant even stop the gangs from putting there graffiti on the cars.. and your worried about them

If you read on in the thread you'll see that I'm discussing what the railcars WILL be used for, NOT what they were MANUFACTURED for a decade ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

[thrashee, why are you intent on this subject? It almost seems that your upset that people are suspicious of the government. Those cars may be just freight cars.. But, they may not be. Thay may be there because our economy was going into meltdown mode and there may be riots and mayhem and stuff like that.

Are you people really this utterly dense? Really? And yet you somehow "get" the truth behind the world's government and dare call those who don't agree with you "sheeple"?

I'm not upset that people are suspicious of the government. I'm suspicious of the government myself.

What I am insisting upon here is an ounce of critical thinking, rather than the same snowballing "reasoning" that tends to accompany these threads.

Let me state it one more time: a train is parked outside of a FEMA camp. What does that prove?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Get it? You gotta have more to go on here.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They could have pulled off a martial law dictatorship here in the USA if they had passed a 700 billion dollar finacial freebee as they wanted to do. It would have been wasted quickly and then the economy would have collapsed. Roits, mayhem, buildings burning. Militay called in, rail cars filled up, and so on... The whole thing could have been carefully planned out and may still be.

Does anyone have pictures of the FEMA prison camp?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

For background look at the YouTube video. These are lined up directly outside it.

Can you please provide a link to the youtube video you keep referring to?

Thanks.

Jemison

Sure:

I have no idea where to find the "video number" to load it directly into the thread, so you'll have to "copy/paste" yourself, sorry.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Those almost look like what they transport cars in. In my town Kia has a plant where they ship them in from Houston and store them here till they get shipped too the dealers. I see those all the time and thats what they look like. Especially since you mentioned the upper level.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only rail line I could find that passed through Beech Grove, Indiana is the one that passes by and services this facility It should be noted that Beech Grove was originally a 'railroad town' which at one time housed the managment of a railroad which operated in the vicinity of Indianapolis.

These are the Amtrak car repair shops which were once owned and operated the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad, which was nicknamed the 'Big Four' (notice the street next to the facility named after this). It was subsequently owned and operated by New York Central and the PennCentral, following the New York's merger with the Pennsylvania railroad. After the bankruptcy of the PennCentral it became the property of Amtrak which continues to operate it to the present time.

You can observe the different types of railcars in the yard area infront of the building. If you zoom in close enough you can also discern the multiple doors which give rail-access to the building as well. There are also photos of the interior on this person's site as in addition to this person's site which show locomtives and rolling stock in various states of repair.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Yes finally some one who is asking for proof. By the way testimony is not proof, not even good evidence. So many people here will just jump to the paranoia and ridiculous conclusions, that it is really more entertainment. And those same tin hats are the ones saying we are brainwashed by television.

But be careful or you will end up with a bunch of negative points.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

Have you seen this video that was posted above?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TroyB

Bad news, it's not the FEMA 'people cars'...but on a lighter note, DAMN I have got to get one of them LG Rumor phones! the photos it takes are beautiful.

(sorry, had to check out your pictures, thought for sure I'd see they came from a digital camera...they were just waaay too nice!).

Oh yeah, this phone takes awesome photos.

P.S. How did u know I have an LG Rumor? Did I miss somethin?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Remember 2 universal truths:

1. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
2. History always repeats itself.

These aren't truths, they're merely cute little sayings you find on quotation sites and Hallmark cards.

Are you serious? You're now arguing against these great words of wisdom?

Is this dude serious???

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Yes I have, and if you would like I could go to any of 10 abandoned warehouses and make the same claims. I live in Minot now and before close to Hill AFB. There are always military things in the area; I think the government like free storage. That is not proof, only speculation.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

[thrashee, why are you intent on this subject? It almost seems that your upset that people are suspicious of the government. Those cars may be just freight cars.. But, they may not be. Thay may be there because our economy was going into meltdown mode and there may be riots and mayhem and stuff like that.

Are you people really this utterly dense? Really? And yet you somehow "get" the truth behind the world's government and dare call those who don't agree with you "sheeple"?

I'm not upset that people are suspicious of the government. I'm suspicious of the government myself.

What I am insisting upon here is an ounce of critical thinking, rather than the same snowballing "reasoning" that tends to accompany these threads.

Let me state it one more time: a train is parked outside of a FEMA camp. What does that prove?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Get it? You gotta have more to go on here.

Hey you know I gotta say. People like you make it real easy for criminals to victimize. No intuition, non suspecting, and completely oblivious. A van could be parked outside your home for a week, strangers mucking around your windows at night and you wouldn't have an inkling that you were about to be robbed. No proof!....too late

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join