It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

You moron , they are car carriers , not cattle cars . Doubt you are even military .

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i live next to a GM plant in dayton, well its being closed, but, i see these railcars all the time, with the same spray painted graffiti and all, they are deff car transports,

it would be crazy if they were used for such an incredible claim

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have to agree with Thrash, This is a lot of speculating without proof.

I won't go on the attack and void what is being discussed, but maybe the original poster can provide some more photos and better proof tomorrow. I mean, can we really pass judgment without proof?

It may be to herd people, or it may be storing some unused railcars.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There is no such NWO plan huh???

That's odd, someone should let David Rockefeller know this.

"Some believe that we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that's the charge I stand GUILTY, and PROUD of it!"

David Rockefeller, "Memoirs", page 404-405

[edit on 28-9-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Really, i still don't see what there is to discuss here.
It's all very simple.

This thread alone is not much at all evidence-wise.

For those of you that believe in the NWO,
you may say these trains could be used to hold people. The fact they are outside of a Fema camp is suspicious to you.

If you don't believe in the NWO, you'll say the trains will hold cattle or cars.

Both sides have a possibility of being right.

The issue to debate is on a NWO. The opinion you will have on this thread will depend on what you think of the NWO.

Ultimately noone will get anywhere by debating this train outside a Fema camp because currently there is NO ANSWER. Only INTERPRETATION depending on what you currently believe outside of this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wow! What a great find. If I could star you, I would! But...these are nothing more than common car (automobile) transporters. They have been using them for years. The design helps protect the finish, windshields, glass and accessories from damage. Also, keeps rock throwers and vandals from vehicles.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Dude..great answer. Now i will just ramble so they dont nail me for posting a one liner. Who is the weather where you are?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
The fact they are outside of a Fema camp is suspicious to you.

This is not a fact. They are in actuality located alongside an Amtrak railcar/locomotive service facility.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There is a very large Amtrak train repair facility in Beech Grove.

Amtrak Repair Facility

Could it be possible that they are being paid from another railroad line to repair these cars?

And also, about this FEMA "camp"... why would the barbed wire point OUTWARD instead of inward to keep prisoners in. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

[edit on 9/28/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by T0by

Dude..great answer. Now i will just ramble so they dont nail me for posting a one liner. Who is the weather where you are?

It sucks today, i nearly got blown over by the wind at lunch.

But overall it's better than it has been over the past few months.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by T0by
The fact they are outside of a Fema camp is suspicious to you.

This is not a fact. They are in actuality located alongside an Amtrak railcar/locomotive service facility.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

Then the OP is abit misleading and should probably be edited.

In truth theres probably more resonable explanations for the anti-nwo group, than the nwo side has.

But i think the nwo side just wants validation that this is a 'possibility'. Instead of just being told 'no that's impossible', which is just not true. It's possible but not as likely.

But that doesn't mean it should be totally disregarded.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was listening to coast to coast a month or so ago, and there guest was a women reporter who was talking about the reopening of old prison camps made during the cold war i think, she was talking about same stuff as the person who started this thread.... but if this is so who would be the targets? conspiracy believers? religons? race? cant be everyone ... otherwise nothing is left to rule over.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
People should watch the movie Punishment Park. That's what will happen to a bunch of people.

Also, great find OP.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
There is a very large Amtrak train repair facility in Beech Grove.

Amtrak Repair Facility

Could it be possible that they are being paid from another railroad line to repair these cars?

And also, about this FEMA "camp"... why would the barbed wire point OUTWARD instead of inward to keep prisoners in. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

That's what is used to be. Amtrack shut that facility down a while ago, (650) people lost their jobs.

If it had truly continued to stay open for that purpose there wouldn't have been such a stink over it closing. I live outside of it.

(My memory didn't serve me precisely.)

[edit on 29-9-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
reply to post by FlySolo

How exactly is this the same as suspicious vehicles and trespassers on someone’s property? THEY ARE AUTOMOBILE CARS. And the ones here in Minot have been in the same place since the Google earth photos were taken

[edit on 28-9-2008 by red 5]

You must have missed my point. You don't need to have a fist full of evidence to draw a conclusion. If everyone waited for irrefutable proof before making a decision, nothing would ever get done.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I found this thread interesting. I am up visiting family in the Portland, Oregon area, and yesterday while driving along the Columbia river, heading east, I noticed these same train cars parked on the rails by the river. I had an eerie feeling when I saw them that bothered me all day.(Must be from my experiences in the Houston area after Ike, I am in survival mode still and have my guard up.)
Anyway, I have never seen them in this area before, but I may have just missed them in the past. Still noteworthy though and creepy....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
General rule on ATS: the more flack you receive, the closer you are to the truth.

It makes me laugh that a regular person needs to spend so much time and effort in the defense of something such as railway cars.

Advice, and it's an oldy but a goody: Don't feed the trolls. They go away.

On topic, OP I'd be interested to see the pictures you plan on posting as those should give more insight to the situation. Thanks for this, the light will be cast on this when it's all said and done.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
These types of train cars are commonly used to transport vehicles from auto plants. I wouldn't worry about them (seriously). I doubt that any coordinated people movers would have perforated sides.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
These types of train cars are commonly used to transport vehicles from auto plants. I wouldn't worry about them (seriously). I doubt that any coordinated people movers would have perforated sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join