It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
General rule on ATS: the more flack you receive, the closer you are to the truth.

Doesn't that invite idiocy to prevail? = /

[edit on 29-9-2008 by T0by]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
O.K., look. I'm as suspicious and skeptical as anyone, but a box is a box. You can put a multitude of things in any given box. I'm from a small Texas town with a large population, but now live ouside of Indy where these tracks run.

These are meant for autmobiles. They can hold diesel transmissions and tractors, too. Not cows.

You could stack caskets or bodies or prisoners, too. But you can do that with semi-trailers too. They smuggle Mexicans in them all the time. Five died a few years ago when the driver got scared and left the trailer sitting out in a lot. Thirteen survived. Barely.

If you do not work, have no home or assets, you might get moved away. Otherwise, you're too valuable employed in place.

By the way, Indy is also known as a "logistics hub" for air, truck and rail traffic.

Get a life. Go to sleep. Dream nice dreams. No one is coming yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why would you park it there, especially if something was just around the corner? So people can put two and two together? That doesn't make a lot of sense. I'd think you would have these near the city-centers where you think you'll need them. Not parked empty just outside of a FEMA camp (which we don't even get in the shot).

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just found this 'camp' on Google Earth. It's a frakkin' train yard, probably a repair yard from the look of it. This would explain the presence of any type of train car. Furthermore, it would seem an unlikely place for a 'prison camp' as it is in a populated area. Don't you think that if they were planning such a thing, they would put it in a sparsely populated area? Question for the OP, are there any signs there that say 'US Govt. Property'? If not, this is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE

I'm French and in France, the trains for transporting cars are open, you can see the cars from outside...
Actually, I'm very afraid today because I read on saturday in a French magazine on the web that if the Paulson plan was to be voted, it would transform the US into a dictatorship. Actually, who really knows what the Paulson plan is ? The media just said it was about money but it is much more than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
woah!!! I've never paid much attention to at any of these FEMA threads before and now I remember why. I watched the video on this so called 'FEMA CAMP' and yup, just an old railway yard. wheres the guard towers? the high security perimeter fence? etc. all i can see is some rusty old trains in a dated industrial facility. i could drive round a number of industrial areas where i live and claim theyre going to be used as concentration camps. The fact the economy is slowing so industry such as car sales and production are going to be down surely points to these car trailers being stored at a depot until they're required again...the school buses where i live are stored next to some abandoned warehouses, does this mean theyre not school buses and are in fact prison buses to ship people to the warehouses (concentration camp)...?

I know this is a conspiracy website and the whole point of it is to 'deny ignorance' but it works both ways. some posters in this thread are taking it for fact these are prison trains at a concentration camp which surely makes you just as ignorant as anyone who closes their eyes completely to it. sometimes a bit of common sense is required.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Boy it look like the railroad cars the transport Autos so they don't get damaged during shipment.
some people have been watching to many WWII Nazi Movies

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
*SNIP!*

Mod edit: Um no, and farewell. -- Majic
:shk:

[edit on 9/29/2008 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

These are automobile transport railway cars. Nothing sinister about it. So what if they were parked outside a "FEMA" camp from the notorious youtube video. And so what if the nearest plant is 1hr away, the dang things have got to be distributed around don't they?

If they were "prisioner" cars (which they aren't) they sure wouldn't be leaving a bunch of open slits on the side so everyone could look in and see all the people stacked up.

Use some common sense before you go crying wolf.

The two groves in the bottom of the railcar are for the tires of the vehicles being loaded. And yes, they are double-stacked. Chains are used to tie vehicles down during transport.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

If you knew anything about these train cars you would know the ceiling that you are viewing in the photos isnt really the ceiling it is a movable floor that has been raised. Once the first level is full of cars they lower it to load the second level.

Ive seen people posting about these being cattle cars they are not! They never use Auto Rack Cars to ship cattle. They use Cattle Cars, Auto makers and Transporters dont want to ship their goods in disgusting conditions.

The use of these to transport people is absurd, if you have ever been one you would see how easy they are to open from the inside, there are many ways to escape. It would be smarter and more secure to use a closed Box Car with solid sides or a shipping container to transport prisoners.

I have seen Auto Rack Cars dropped and left empty next to the military base near my home, sometimes they are left for weeks. Do they do this because they are going to put prisoners on the cars? No they do it because its the closest place the can get the cars of the main line that is near the local auto plant.

Seeing that Beach Grove is right out side of Indianapolis one shouldn't be surprised to see these rail cars as they are the best way to ship new automobiles to the dealers. Lets not forget the new Greensburg Honda Plant just south. If you follow the the tracks right from Beech Grove you will run right in to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That's what is used to be. Amtrack shut that facility down a while ago, (650) people lost their jobs.

Link the article proving this statment. The facility is still open and servicing locomotives and rooling stock as evidenced by the amount of railcars infront of the building.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Those are auto transport rail cars. Since the auto industry sales are so slow the railroad is parking them on unused rail sidings whereever they are. Near my home there are several HUNDRED parked on a siding. They have been there for the better part of a year. There are no FEMA camps in this area. Also, when the housing crunch hit they parked hundreds of rail cars for transporting lumber on other sidings. In one place the string of rail cars is over three miles long. None have moved in months.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Every so often someone writes on this site that predictors are always wrong. Let's see about PC.
1. Titor wrong, Olympics would go as planned
2. Cern would be sabotaged---was hacked
3. Set O/U for Cern at one year--what , it ran about a week
4. said market would appear to hold at 11,500 in July
5. predicted a moderate, not severe hurricane season--still at solar minimum
-I tried to get a byline with the Inquirer, no response. Should have known

To return to the thread, so as not to be too far off topic, as far as I know the really big fema camp is in the Juneau, Alaska area. Don't look for it, it's blocked off in google maps, but generally this is not a secret. It is readily accessible by boat, not so much by rail car.
I feel that rather than one big staged event, we (US) are going to look at the "terrorists" bringing us some smaller car bombs and truck bombs. This will be enough to panic the public.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I can't believe that this garbage is coming up again about the Amtrack maintenance facility. Anyone ever think that the Cattle/Auto rail cars might be lined up outside for some routine maintenance? or even possibably repair?

Wait! I got it. They are actually there for human transport modifications. I seen the local electronics store delivering thousands of HDTV flat screen plasmas, for brain washing purposes, ofcourse.

This thread fails on so many levels it's almost as bad as the infamous FEMA death camp video itself.

I also live very close to this so called FEMA death camp, and I was passing by a few days ago and noticed somthing very odd. The 10' chain link fence with barb wire "pointing inward to keep people in, not out" has been removed in favour of 4' iron decorative fencing (no barb wire) lol

OP please quit spreading fear! Alot of people believe in this stuff and your only making it worse.

Is there a plan to convert this facility to a FEMA camp? maybe.....If there was a major disaster or national emergency, there has to be a plan in place to provide help to people from a central location where food, water ect... can be brought in easily.

People cry foul when the government isn't prepared to handle emergency situations like Katrina, and when the government has a plan in place it must be for sinister purposes. I'm not saying that this facility couldn't or wouldn't be used in the case of Martial Law to contain the paranoid, err I meant people, because chances are that the plans for alot of different situations have been put to paper for preparedness.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Dude, thanks for an excellent post.

In other topics (mainly christian related) you have put up a good fight and to be honest pissed me right off sometimes with your argument.

In this instance I would pray to your god in the hope that your wrong, I really really want you to be a numb nuts. However, given what we all know is going on in the world anything seems possible.

Whatever we chose to believe, most of us know on some very deep level that there was something desperatly out of kilter with 911. Bearing this in mind I dont think any stone should be left uncovered in relation to this Fema camp thing.

Please take a million photos Noturtypical you never know what other people may spot in them.

Also Please take care, if this is genuine then your snooping around could get you on that train permanent .

If you turn out to be wrong, then so what ? You're equally wrong about Jesus and I dont hold that against you LOL so please do what you normally do, ignore the neighsayers keep investigating and let's ALL hope your wrong again.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

General rule on ATS: the more flack you receive, the closer you are to the truth.

It makes me laugh that a regular person needs to spend so much time and effort in the defense of something such as railway cars.

Advice, and it's an oldy but a goody: Don't feed the trolls. They go away.

On topic, OP I'd be interested to see the pictures you plan on posting as those should give more insight to the situation. Thanks for this, the light will be cast on this when it's all said and done.

I said the same thing, I love that quote from "Heaven Can Wait", and you'll notice I called this poster out from the start, he was violently against even the idea that these cars could be used for nefarious purposes.

Today is the day, I'm going on a mission for truth.
I'm upset though, it looks to be an overcast day, the cell pictures won't be as bright as yesterday.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Doesn't that invite idiocy to prevail? = /

Absolutely not. Case in point, I can start a thread right now and state that the Milky Way is actually made of Skittles and it wouldn't even last 1 page.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
O.K., look. I'm as suspicious and skeptical as anyone, but a box is a box. You can put a multitude of things in any given box. I'm from a small Texas town with a large population, but now live ouside of Indy where these tracks run.

These are meant for autmobiles. They can hold diesel transmissions and tractors, too. Not cows.

You could stack caskets or bodies or prisoners, too. But you can do that with semi-trailers too. They smuggle Mexicans in them all the time. Five died a few years ago when the driver got scared and left the trailer sitting out in a lot. Thirteen survived. Barely.

If you do not work, have no home or assets, you might get moved away. Otherwise, you're too valuable employed in place.

By the way, Indy is also known as a "logistics hub" for air, truck and rail traffic.

Get a life. Go to sleep. Dream nice dreams. No one is coming yet.

I know no one is coming 'yet', I never said such. Then you know exactly where I took these photos, right under the overpass on Sherman Road, just north of the Grain Elevator on Raymond.

A stone's throw from the FEMA camp.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I just found this 'camp' on Google Earth. It's a frakkin' train yard, probably a repair yard from the look of it. This would explain the presence of any type of train car. Furthermore, it would seem an unlikely place for a 'prison camp' as it is in a populated area. Don't you think that if they were planning such a thing, they would put it in a sparsely populated area? Question for the OP, are there any signs there that say 'US Govt. Property'? If not, this is a hoax.

1. It was an Amtrak yard for many years, it closed years ago, 650 people lost their jobs, the government took it over.

2. I'm going on a second mission for more photos today, they will be posted.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I know no one is coming 'yet', I never said such. Then you know exactly where I took these photos, right under the overpass on Sherman Road, just north of the Grain Elevator on Raymond.

A stone's throw from the FEMA camp.

Ya, right next to the major rail transfer hub yard for indianapolis. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join