It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks- "Time is running out"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is very inspiring indeed. I only ever heard of Ron Paul through the grapevine, but now I'm not surprised as to why the media never really covered him.

I completely agree with this post. Thanks for the flags on this!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a great man. He reminds me of Abraham Lincoln in a way. Im not letting this moment in history go by without doing something. Im writing him in for President and I encourage others to do the same. Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged!
I'm writing in RP for Prez!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The more I learn about Dr. Paul the less I like him. It is as if he wants to see us fail. Almost like if we do Ok, he will be wrong. I think people are making too much of his "wisdom" and I do not trust him any more than I trust the clowns in power. He is a decent man, but he seems angry at everything. Jeesh anough already, I cant wait until this election crap is over and these guys slide back into their holes.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the MAN!
If only he was a 7foot giant with a booming voice. His speeches are brilliant but he needs to fire up more and unleash the fury

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ron Paul, has been warning us about this for years. I've posted speaches he made before congress from 2002 on this exact subject. To bad no one (in congress) would listen and we never heard a word from the MSM.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul has spoken with reason in regards to our economy and our financial system, as he has always.....Congress, the media and the general American public ignored him. There's no point in playing the blame game, this has been brewing for a long time now. This bailout is like sticking a band-aid on a broken leg.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
History in the making.

RP is the Churchill of the modern day.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Your problem in the US, much like the UK where I live (and the rest of the world for that matter, barring iran syria iraq libya etc... notice a connection amonst this list? "axis of terror" ..ahem..BS), is that the country is effectively run by the central bank.

Contrary to popular belief, the central banks are privately owned with shareholders, and are run FOR PROFIT. What you are seeing today is these private entities lobbying for a bail out - this is because it is for THEIR benefit and not the people's. You are being told that it's the only option - this is incorrect, there is never only one option.

The reason the "powers that be" are telling you there is but one option, is simply down to vested interest - they have corporate interests themselves and are arguably (by some, proveable in the opinion of otheres) in the pocket of the FED, probably because these corporate interests have been granted by the FED in the first place.

In addition, there is essentially a threat, in short blackmail, that if the Gov doesn't play ball and grant the bailout, the central banks will crash the economy... the problem being, that if you grant the bailout they will crash it anyway, and walk with the $$. They do this by expanding and contracting the money supply - the "credit crunch" is largely the reigning in of money supply, exasperated by "bad debts" caused by housing inflation.

This has been planned from start to finish by the FED. The "Bailout", means that the FED owns the company it is bailing out, as the new debt is secured against the company. Should the economy crash (as they have planned), the FED takes ownership of that company's assets, for the most part YOUR HOUSES! They have done this over and over - it is called consolidation of wealth, and is where the phrase "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer) comes from.

Pegging the $ to gold again will do no good, as the supply of money can still be controlled by the central bank ie the Fed Reserve Bank and therefore manipulated. There is no need for boom and bust - this game has been played for hundreds of years - the booms and busts are ENGINEERED to consolidate wealth by this "company", The Fed. This is equally true of the Bank of England in the UK.

There is nothing wrong with a fiat currency, provided it is run independently without vested interest. What you need to do is repeal the 1913 Federal Reserve act to get rid of the Feb Bank, and start a new central bank, run by the treasury, for the benefit of the people, and it needs to be monitored by the people, through some sort of independent group, where members are actually ELECTED. You also need to get rid of the entire government body and replace it top to bottom, as things have gone so far that it is impossible now to distinguish between the corrupt, the mislead, and the actual honest. The treasury can print its own money instead of paying the Fed for the privilege - the national debt could be paid in it, and everybody would be happy.

They can still be called dollars. There is no need for the "Amero", which is what they will swiftly usher in after their planned economic collapse telling you that America needs it.... this was the goal in the first place, as when they boom and bust that new currency they will consolidate wealth, and power further. In the UK the same is happening, because they want us in the Euro. Soon, the Euro will be the solution to all our problems... or so the MSM and Gov will tell us.

This idea was tried by Kennedy if you didn't realise, and he got shot for his troubles, with legislation reversed immediately afterwards... because that's what suited the powers behind the FED (in reality, the shareholders!)

Do some research - check the last time the treasury printed its own currency.

With reference to my first paragraph, do you perhaps see a reason why these countries have been labelled "axis of evil" and could be considered a "target" by the west?

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Congressman Paul still has a chance of being elected if we want him to be President. There has never been a better time to introduce sanity and responsibility. We all have to stop talking the talk and walk the walk. We all still have a opportunity to stand and fight. Vote.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Question.

I fully dig RP's letter but I was curious what is unconstitutional about the bailout? Does he mean beacuse of the shift of power to the treasury relieving congress of control over the budget? Or is it something else? Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Has anyone else received an email or phone call from any of their reps? I have called and emailed every possible person I could. Not only the senators and reps for Missouri in the fed government but in my state gov as well. I have not heard one pip from any of them about my concerns for this bailout.

I have a feeling they are going to pass it even though they know how we American citizens feel about this.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Write in Ron Paul

If you read this thread and take but one nugget of information from it, let it be this one.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am in total agreement with almost everything Ron says.

The fact that the US is going down is tragic, and the fact that it has been talked about for yrs now, is even more tragic. Nobody does anything anymore, I'm afraid. I feel very sad on behalf of the american children who has no part in this, at all. This crisis and whatever comes next will hurt deeply in the pockets of regular Joe and Jane. I just hope truth prevails, and somehow, someday, everything will be laid out, showing that secrets lead to decay, decay leads to downfall. If someone dies with a secret, they have done something terribly wrong imho. Stop lying, stop being embarrassed about anything, be honest and look people in the eye when you talk to them. If you do that, nobody will judge you. You will be safe. Stupid fat cats, are the most frightened little pussycats of this world. They have all the money, all the weapons, all the power. But they still don't have a sense of security. I have none of these things, and probably never will, it is not a goal for me. I have found security and comfort in my little world and nothing can take that away from me. I have been blessed with understanding how things work around me and above me, I have no need to be afraid of anything. Not even an army. So let's see how long they can keep fort, someday the wall will fall, and they will be standing in their drawers, thumbsucking, waiting for mommy. But it won't be mommy coming to save the day. It will be truthseekers/spreaders, and they will choke them with morality and good will. And that, my friends, will be the best day of my life, or my childrens life, or my childrens childrens life.

Peace and Love

Joe

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Didn't I read somewhere here at ATS that Bush's family bought a large amount of land in Guatamala.

It's all up to the people, the question is.... is it to late?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ok, please people if you don't support this bailout call and tell your senators your feelings on the subject. Tell them you won't vote for someone who votes for the bailout. IT ISN'T HARD TO CALL!

You can find contact info here!
www.senate.gov...

Do it now!! Don't wait!!

It's so easy to sit around twiddling our thumbs and posting on message boards and guess what! It is even easier to call......you just dial the number, wait for someone to answer and tell them what you think. DO IT!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I listened to Ron Paul during the debates and I really liked what he had to say. I disagree with his desire to pull the troops out of Iraq before the job is done, because I just see that as creating bigger problems and a bigger war later. I dont doubt that Iran and Syria will invade Iraq as soon as we step out, and I feel it is wrong just to leave the Iraqis hanging there defenseless.

BUT, I think that his economic views may outweigh my concern about Iraq. I am really starting to consider writing him in for President. However, I am a little scared that it will then aid Obama to get elected, which in my opinion would be a disaster. Not that I am against Obama as a person. I just dont like his ideas on how to make the country better.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Smashing letter from Ron Paul.

Time to stand up to these crooks in government!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am a female who is almost 30, and registered to vote
for the first time in my life this year (during primaries) because of Ron Paul. I refuse
to vote for anyone else , so I too will be writing him in.

I just keep hoping that somehow we are the majority and we just don't know it (yet) because we are all hermits who hide away from this stupid society.

Guess this will have to go down like Sparta... never give up.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the type of leader that we need in this time of "crisis". If enough people hear his message maybe he can gain some real traction and begin to move things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join