learn more

Ron Paul Speaks- "Time is running out"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Once again the American People will have no voice in the matter that is discussed behind closed doors. Management one o one teaches us that these CEO's are supposed to see five years into the future and beyond in order to justify their big pay day. If this is true then one can only come to the conclusion that this is a well orchestrated attack against the American People by foreign interest.
It comes as no surprise that during this Russia rears it's ugly head and waves her middle finger at us from Argentina. The candidates roll over and have nothing to say for the first time in months and the fear machine runs on overdrive. Why is it that we the people are having this mess rammed up our kiesters? Can you say North American Union, New World Order ? While America has been there for the world, the world now watches and laughs at us, offering nothing while accepting all we could give at the expense of our sovereignty. Gas goes up, taxes go up, food goes up, interest rates go up and what did these geniuses think was going to happen in a country that can no longer provide for it's own? Yes another banquette of Bull# crammed down the throat of the American People.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Ron Paul is the ONLY person in Congress, well..the only one outspoken..I believe there are others..that is looking out for the best interest of the people.

You need to watch this video, it shows very clearly whats wrong with the IRS/Fed and how it controls everything, if you can't take that video and see whats going on today and put it all together and have your eyes opened..I just don't know... but take the time I urge you..BELIEVE ME 10 years ago, I was in the exact same position as you, and having the lights turned on didn't happen over night..it was slow, it was like a lot of little lights turning on..

You made a post recently where you RIGHTFULLY showed more solders dieing during the Clinton Admin then Bush..But don't you see?? Its the same!! It doesn't matter if its a Dem or a Rep in office..its the same outcome!! They keep the fire fueled so the public fights back and forth between these partys, that way we are distracted from what is really going on!! The sad part is, during Aaron Russo's interview where he talks about his friend that was a Rockefeller, they believe they are doing the right thing, its just disturbing

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i wonder if Ron Paul has an ATS account lol...

wouldn't that be fantastic?! the man is so eloquent in his speeches, and as "crazy" as some would like to make him out to be, he speaks perfect truth, and presents it so anyone can comprehend. even though he's a freemason, with people like him, Jessie Ventura, and Dennis Kucinich, maybe America actually stands a chance. however, these people are just wasting their breath if we, the people, don't start getting our act together!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
WAKE UP AMERICA..... This is one more step in the NEW WORLD ORDER the agenda that your goverenment has in store for you. To better understand what is going on you MUST read " ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE DISASTER" by David Icke

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i hate the situation as much as any of you, but no one has offered an alternative.

all that money is to keep the wheels of the economy greased. without it, borrowing/lending will be very difficult. anything, like building a new home to purchasing computer equipment for a small upstart company, will be as difficult in not impossible.

how is this bailout "unconstitutional"? does Paul suggest letting the banking system collapse? thats insane.

i applaud paul's record (for the most part) and his stance against the grain, but i think this is a necessary evil.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

WAKE THE %*#$ UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HES OUR CHANCE TO BEAT THE NWO DOWN!

FREE THE REPUBLIC!

STICK IT TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!

STICK IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TORTURE HUMANS LEGALLY!

STICK IT TO THE RAT BASTARDS WHO WANT US CAGED AND TRACK US!

NO MORE!

I CONTROL MY DESTINY

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Americans have been denied the opportunity to elected one of the greatest Americans in this country's history. Under Ron Pauls leadership we could have gotten the U.S. back on track and the world elites know that. That is why he was and still is treated with such disrespect.
But if we Americans continue to follow his lead and educate ourselves as he as advised us to do we can and will be a force to reckon with.
I'm in it for the long haul and will not sit idly by while "they" try to destroy this country.
I challenge you to join me!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is a solution..go to www.fedupusa.com
I'm not saying it is THE solution, but its a whole heck of a lot better sounding to me then throwing 700Billion down a black whole and making things worse. (THE solution is getting rid of Fed..imo--> and a lot of others to)

The solution is simple, it is elegant, and it will work.

1. Force all off-balance sheet "assets" back onto the balance sheet, and force the valuation models and identification of individual assets out of Level 3 and into 10Qs and 10Ks. Do it now.
2. Force all OTC derivatives onto a regulated exchange similar to that used by listed options in the equity markets. This permanently defuses the derivatives time bomb. Give market participants 90 days; any that are not listed in 90 days are declared void; let the participants sue each other if they can't prove capital adequacy.
3. Force leverage by all institutions to no more than 12:1. The SEC intentionally dropped broker/dealer leverage limits in 2004; prior to that date 12:1 was the limit. Every firm that has failed had double or more the leverage of that former 12:1 limit. Enact this with a six month time limit and require 1/6th of the excess taken down monthly.

Once 1-3 are put in place then send in the OTS and OCC examiners and look at every financial institution in the United States. All who are insolvent and unable to raise private capital immediately are forced through receivership where the debt is converted to equity and existing equity is wiped out. With the CDS monster caged the systemic risk is removed, the bondholders provide the cushion for recapitalization (as it should be) and the restructured firm emerges with no debt while the former bondholders are now the owners (of the equity) in the resulting firm.

With a clean balance sheet the restructured firms remain in business and open the next morning able to raise and attract capital.

For the few firms that have an insufficient debtholder capital cushion to successfully complete this process, they are liquidated instead. There will be few of these and in fact each of those firms is a regulatory failure, as we should have never permitted a firm to become so far "underwater" that the bondholder's capital is insufficient to capitalize a restructuring.

Finally, drop the silly shorting restrictions. Liquidity in the market right now stinks and this is a big part of why. Start prosecuting aggressively the rumors and other manipulation that leads to stocks both rising and falling.

This plan will work, it will instantaneously stabilize the credit markets as balance sheets will be transparent, the CDS monster will be permanently de-fanged, leverage will be returned to reasonable levels and the forcibly restructured firms will have no debt on their balance sheets and be able to immediately access the capital markets.

Best of all, it will require exactly zero taxpayer dollars.

Source

Point being, there are things that could be done instead of all this 'doom and gloom' from the Fed and Pres. Its just another fast one they're pulling over on us

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

I always take great pleasure in reminding our community that the body of crack professionals responsible for:

3. Force leverage by all institutions to no more than 12:1. The SEC intentionally dropped broker/dealer leverage limits in 2004; prior to that date 12:1 was the limit. Every firm that has failed had double or more the leverage of that former 12:1 limit. Enact this with a six month time limit and require 1/6th of the excess taken down monthly.

Were the same crew responsible for the outrageous string of circumstances that had our agricultural base plowing over crops to keep the price up, while people in our own country were starving! Check it out, I bet their mama's are proud.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

completly agree..from the same source above:

As a result The Fed is literally holding up every bank in the nation but this is not because of a "loss of confidence"; it is because everyone involved is lying, including The Fed and Treasury.

Art Cashin, who has been on the floor of the stock exchange for a very long time, said that The Fed would cut today except that it would take pressure off our officials.

In other words Ben Bernanke is blackmailing Congress by spreading gasoline all over the floor of the US Financial System and then holding a lit match and chortling that if Congress doesn't do as he demands he will drop it.

I agree. The Effective Fed Funds rate has been trading 50 basis points or more below the 2% target for five straight days now, and for the last two days, it has traded 75 basis points under. The IRX is demanding an immediate rate cut. The Slosh has been intentionally drained by over $125 billion in the last week and lowering the water in the swamp exposed one dead body - Washington Mutual - which was immediately raided on a no-notice basis by JP Morgan. Not even WaMu's CEO knew about the raid until it was done.

I, and I'm sure many others, have wondered what else Bush would do before leaving office, I mean..he really has been pretty quiet for a while. I suppose several suspected an attack on Iran or something like that. But I think what he is doing is far, far worse. He is perpetrating with the Fed a complete takeover of the markets, and maybe worse...the complete collapse of the US dollar. Which will sure happen if his "rescue" is approved. He should not only be impeached, but tried for treason..imo.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by toepick]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am Canadian and still cannot get enough Ron Paul and watch every interview and read most of what he writes. He is so clear, direct and honest, unwavering in the face of pressure from your congress to back other candidates that he did not agree with. He is a great man who demands respect. I wish we, in Canada, had a candidate like Ron, and in Canada I have no doubt that he would be elected.

Ron is a great man and would be a fantastic leader!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Guy needs to get put into power through a cival coup.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
It is amazing to see such honesty from a politician.
I feel like he actually cares about America and it's people.
He is not trying to sell us anything, he is not trying to win anything, he is only telling us the truth no matter how hard it hurts.
What a breath of fresh air! Gives me a little bit of hope at a time of great bleakness.

so true. only one problem, even if we were to elect ron paul, forgive me if i'm wrong, but after a coupla months the bailout will be outdated, and we could be in a police state, meaning, bush wuold still be president in feb. or the leader of FEMA would be in control....can anyone tell me who IS the leader of F-ee-mA and maybe a link to the presidential directives(hoommmelayndsecuuritee acts) he made stating that elections would be put on hold and that F-ee-ma would assume control indefinately...... star and flag this thread EVERYONE!!!!!!!

enigma publius

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
is anybody else starting to get a bit freaked out about all this.
i have to admit that its been fun reading about different collapse conspiracys for the last few years on this site and others. while it was interesting reading about collapses of other civilisations (be they real or not), the thought of what it would be like to actually live through such an event never occured.
Its starting to feel like the next big shift in society is about to occur.
Unfortunately, the question of whether this will be good or bad for Society in general is still up in the air at the moment.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

The more I learn about Dr. Paul the less I like him.

So you have heard or read ten words so far?

It is as if he wants to see us fail.

He doesn't want to see us fail unless you are a billionaire investment banker and thus one of the people he is trying to restrain?

Almost like if we do Ok, he will be wrong.

Unlikely but since Us citizens are getting poorer by the hour and the rich getting richer so we wont find out unless you actually vote for change( not Obama's change btw).

I think people are making too much of his "wisdom" and I do not trust him any more than I trust the clowns in power.

This has nothing to do with trust and everything to do with his past voting record. You only have to go by his actions to see that if he persists and gains access to mass media he will gain enough votes to start making a change on a larger stage.

He is a decent man, but he seems angry at everything. Jeesh anough already, I cant wait until this election crap is over and these guys slide back into their holes.

He doesn't look nearly as angry as he looks disappointed that he has not achieved as much as he set out to do in his life. If i were his age and still in his position i would be no happier or content.

Originally posted by jvm222
Breaking News: Ron Paul is a deceiver just like Alex Jones.

Fox news?

Just a forewarning: Do not panic and do not be afraid. If you are the aggressor you will help martial law. Only defend, do not attack.

Deny ignorance. Deny Alex Jones and his followers.

What martial law? How do you defend your home without attacking those trying to get rid of you? Waco anyone? Good luck with your strategy of resisting fascism by staying home and barricading your doors!

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Deny ignorance indeed
.....I agree Alex Jones is a fear mongering and is out to make a buck off of peoples fear,

Well the world is a pretty fearful place and at least the issues his dealing with is based in reality unlike Iraqi WOMD and Iranian imperial ambitions. Whatever you believe Alex isn't in it for the moment and advises everyone to copy and distribute what they can download on his website or buy from him. That is most certainly not the capitalist way...

but I am sorry you clearly do not know what you are talking about when it comes to Dr. Paul. For future reference, you might want to provide information to back up your claims or you will not be taken seriously here. So your post means absolutely nothing since it is just a wild and obscured statement.

Other than your 'problems' with mister Jones ( and who doesn't have issues with either his style or his information) i enjoyed reading the rest of your post.

Thanks

Stellar

[edit on 27-9-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

i so enjoyed your reply post. i am so disappointed and amazed at the same time that people only scan the surface of a subject matter and fail to dig 20 deep. ron paul is awesome and your post is awesome to.

barricading oneself in one's home will be opted by the masses out of fear but eventually go down and those that opening fight against tyranny just go down first. these are my heroes/heroines. we all need to fight openly to restore the republic.

remember, remember the 5th of November least it be forgot. (that's not all the poem but the gist of it).

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

kudos to you Maxmars. ron paul blasts assistant secretary of state for european and eurasian affairs on us/russian relations after conflict w/georgia: Do you even think about Americans?????

www.youtube.com...

the american people are being bilked. the investment advisors are saying don't sell, don't sell it will cause a panic. they want us to stay in the market until our economy collapses then there will be no money. i do not believe there is money there anyway. we are being bilked by all the other financial institutions as well, take for instance

(J) a currency exchange; (K) an issuer, redeemer, or cashier of travelers’ checks, checks, money orders, or similar instruments; (L) an operator of a credit card system; (M) an insurance company; (N) a dealer in precious metals, stones, or jewels; (O) a pawnbroker; (P) a loan or finance company; (Q) a travel agency;
www4.law.cornell.edu...

follow the money!

[edit on 27-9-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul is, as usual, right on the money. Perhaps it is time for a third political party. As Congressman Paul mentioned, our choice in November is between two candidates that both say yes.

I grew up at a time when there was faith in the integrity of the political system. Nowadays we justifiably have become a nation ruled by fear and fear mongering. The President generally appeals to the base emotion of fear, rather than to the righteousness of his cause.

Three economists (on Lou Dobbs) spoke to the issue last night (one from Harvard) and thought the 700 billion rescue was essentially without merit for taxpayers. One opined that it would not prevent perhaps 10 million foreclosures depressing adjacent home values for an additional 40 million homeowners. Several mentioned that Congress has already given 400 billon dollars to lending institutions, and that they have not been lending out the money they received. This package has no mandate to any bank to restore liquidity to the market, or to assure future lending. It is a giveaway to the rich, and we should let our voices be heard right now in Washington. Approximately 95% of the American people are against this bailout, so don’t worry when you call that you are not in the best position. We are the voters, and we should vote out every politician that votes for this bill. Let your Congressperson know that we will find a way to get America back on course, and the first step will be to vote against any representative that supports this ludicrous bailout.

If we persevere, the bailout will be so drastically revised as to appear unrecognizable from the present proposal. That would be a good thing.

Douglas Elmendorf, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington stated:

"The Treasury's new plan for stabilizing the financial system has already made a sharp impression on financial markets and the public consciousness. Yet little has been revealed about how the plan will work…

"An alternative approach is to make equity investments in a wide range of financial institutions. If the government offered each bank an investment equal to a given percent of its market value in exchange for a corresponding equity stake, the problems I listed above would be avoided. And because the government would be a minority shareholder, it would not directly manage or control these banks. This approach raises its own concerns that would need to be addressed, but it is a more promising starting point."

www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/22/business/22economists.php

Write your Congressperson, or better yet call and fax them to oppose the bill. We need to return our Country to prosperity, not to further devalue the Dollar.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Let us all hold our breath and hope that information of what is coming goes viral and for free people to see with there very eyes the devil as he laughs at them in the shape of all things formerly comforting

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join