It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I think I found it but if it's that, it's just another typical optical illusion.

That is exactly the only part of the picture I see something odd, an alien on crutches..................maybe it is the alien disabled parking zone in the woods.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
anyone consider its some yahoo in a ghuillie suit who played too much call of duty?

seriously, consider man in ghuillie suit

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nothing there it seems. The picture is not completely clear and the combination of black/white plus forest and photograph (e.g. that means 2-D in this case) makes it very difficult to detect anything like that for shure. My guess is that's it's a poorly shot picture of a forest that might fool the creative mind.

Speculating further about optical camoflage and invisibility I think that there are many kinds. the fibir-optic variation created by the U.S. and the Japanse version are both very far in development thou no existing type is active in the field as of yet.

Meh, others out there have them too ofcourse. Some are lucky and have it as a evolutionary pathway (but even in the entire universe that type is countable on two hands or less) other push themselve outside the normal light specturm for most visible beings (thats a really cheap technological feature rather then diverting light that is used in menkinds technology). There is that race that absorbs all light and thus appear..well not and are yet noticable. I stick with mindhacking thou, but than again if your race is naturally telepathic that might be the easy way to go.

Most stealth is easily counteracted, the problem is that you need to expect them. The hardest stealth to counteract is the telepathic one because your very mind is attacked and the actual target is not invisible, just everybody in a very long rangecan't see it because of the influance. Just for the record dimensional travel != stealth.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by AncientShade]

[edit on 24-9-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
nothing in the photo. thanks for wasting time.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well if I were Dan I'd have read the 3 pages of replies that were posted whilst I was sleeping and decide that I won't dignify them with an explanation - so what if we can/can't see what he sees in the woods - the world has gone mad and we are becoming so frustrated at a post about wood creatures! Hmmm, it's worse than I thought!!

sorry not being rude just observant and a newby to boot hoping this is a friendly community when ppl post

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
how was dan able to see it if its THIS cloaked, i mean, ive gone hunting more than once and ive been able to see a deer's pointed years beyond dense forest which i myself found pretty impressive but this is just a let down.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So is this a watch the funny monkeys try and find something thread? It would seem so?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Look right below the tree in the middle of the photo.
It's looking right at the camera... or is it?
You're right Dan, that's weird.

Two questions.

Why is it in black and white?
Are there any foxes in these woods?

-ProjectPhyrePhly- (P3)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
yea this is ridiculous and I can't believe I'm looking at a random forest backdrop for anomolies. I see dozens, but this was the best I could pic out.

Looks like an Colored person crouched down, something covering his right, (our left) side of his eye/gace. But I can make out his left eye(our right), nose, mouth, and general head shape fairly well.

Whatever, Dan, you really should pointed out what we were supposed to be looking at.

Btw this is very small in the original image, had to be brightened a good deal, and it appears just below center, and just a bit right of center.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
LOL we are still playing the guessing game?

I wasnt expecting Dan not to show up

Where did you go friend?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
do think aliens are somewhere looking into one of their holographic monitors at deep space trying to find the cloaked covetted 12th dimention?

i do now

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think Daniel is having a wee giggle to himself at our expense...there is absolutely nothing in that photo, and I think he knows it fine. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't show up again.

Cait

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here we go again!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting experiment Dan, did you get the results you were hoping for? I didn't look for more than a few seconds so count me out of your results.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Haha! A "coloured person"???
?
Jeez! Have I just jumped back in time 30 years??

"Coloured person"! I never thought I would hear that stupid phrase again!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwendoline

Hey there Gwendoline, welcome, I'm fairly new myself.

I think some folks are skeptical of a Dan post, simply because of another he created, about a fish-like alien in his bedroom, that he violently hacked about with a knife (which had a name), and it was told in a manner that would have made Rambo proud. When called out on all the logical issues with the story, he simply stopped posting in the thread, and carried on posting in others, like nothing happened. For instance.. one where a circular cloud flying over his boat while fishing was perhaps a ufo in disguise. Stuff like that.

So I think the issue is skepticism and a bit of digust that so much time was wasted in his other thread, where he just decided to not bother explaining many things. Almost like it was a fun game to get folks wound up over something incredibly unbelievable. So just looks like a repeat performance to many of us.

But since I've been here the last month or two, I've seen the majority of folks are not only very considerate, polite and surprisingly intelligent for an Internet forum, but even if something is really out there in left field as far as believability goes, they still give it the serious time of day as it were. So, there are good folks here... don't let this one thread mislead you.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello people of ATS.
I think I've seen it.
In the middle, under the tree.
I can see a snout, two black eyeballs, rounded ears.
And it's front legs.
My guess would be a wolverine type thing,
or a bear cub ore summin.
Well, that's my 2cents anyway.
Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dan sure has a way with threads............:shk::shk::shk:
I dont understand why he did not post the picture already high lighted.....:shk:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

that is what I see too, a small creature that looks like "it" has an invisible cloak on, just like in the predator movie. Far left, toward the bottom.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can see a duck sitting behind the tree in the middle of the picture

But like most pictures if you look at them long enough you start to see other things that are really not there, your mind playing tricks is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join