It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

This is a multi site post, I placed it into ATS because its actually scared me a bit.
wtf is this in the woods? no joke, I have full file and ARW (sony alpha raw format) file.

I am spreading this around a few places as I want it out there for people to make up their own minds.

This is in Culloden woods.

Daniel.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It would help if the area in question is highlighted....

I cannot see anything strange.....

Edit to add enhancement:

[edit on 23-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This would make a great poster, but what are you on about?
The most I see is that if you look at it sitting back a bit, it almost looks like one of those magic images, but if you lean in just shows to be part of the trees, what are you seeing mate?
Also, could you post links to the other spots you posted, to get a better reference of opinions?

Edit: Thanks for the brighter pic, IMAdamnALIEN, but I still don't see anything here.
Like I said, the middle has a kinda cool optical illusion, but it's formed from the foliage, not a creature.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
middle left towards the bottom?

looks kinda bloby, if its something else i cant see anything else odd..

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Greetings all, this is my first post as a member.
Dan Tanna I don't think I can take anything you post seriously after that fish-man-attack incident. There's definitely nothing immediately apparent that jumps out of this photo, what are you on about?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't see any creature and didn't when I saw it the first time ... I'm sure I've seen this image before on the net someplace, years ago ... just saying, it's very familiar to me. I thought I saw a coloured version of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't see anything as well, but i know the poster and i'm confident that he will outline what he sees. Let's don't hurry.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think I see what he means, is it on the bottom right a bit passed the middle?

I see arms reaching for that tree trunk.........but I am looking at this on a cell phone so it might just be me.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I see trees.
I see bushes.
I see ferns and grass.
What am I supposed to see beyond that?

Im not trying to be a smart ass but is it like one of those crazy pictures you have to cross your eyes to see the space ship?

No honestly Im eager to see what your talking about.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
*sigh*
I am trying to not base his posts on his past posts.. but I see nothing here and he has not returned to clarify.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dan, is this a NV image? Just curious as to the B&W nature of the image. If it is a NV image, then inverting the colors might more clearly demonstrate what you're trying to point out to us.

Maybe you can circle the area in question; I tried letting my mind free-form to perceive a pattern, but I'm not certain I'm identifying the correct area.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think i see what he means, a type of cloaked predator thing in the bottom left, it would be interesting to see more images if possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Is this what you were seeing?

Did I win anything?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
More likely to see Rob Roy's ghost than anything camoflaged in here, its a picture of woods nothing more..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I thought i was seeing something just to the left of what you outlined, kind of a wavy distortion.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I see what you mean. I also notice a humanoid shape to the right. It looks like it reach out to pick something up.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I get it.

What a great scam. Throw a picture of some foliage on the Internet, claiming there may be some kind of "camouflaged creature"....then sit back and watch the fun.

It's like a forum version of "Where's Waldo?"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Perhaps. But he knows better not to do that.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I look right in the center of the picture and I see something that looks like SpongeBoB Squarepants. Do you all see his square body and skinny legs

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
lol at spongebob

but now i can see a rather big alienesque type face right in the centre of the pic as if it was posing for the shot, we could be looking at anything here, i think we need OP to clarify for us

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join