It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
lol... We all see different things. What I see is what appears to me to be a monkey suit. If you look at the tree in the center of the pic, to the left, there it is. And right under it is that feline looking thing.

I think the point here is that we can make a figure or see a figure out of anything if we are led to believe so. Just when some people see Jesus on a wall or window and then everybody is seeing too.

What I really see is the invisible men and woman having a good time...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I see 2 things in the outlined version; on the right base of the tree a man with a huge sloping cranium which is rested against the trunk.

On the left base of the tree trunk about a just under a foot out realitive to the trees spacing is the image of a small blonde child dressed in white.

In between the girl and the tree kind of blobish-looks like a distorted female with 4 breasts.

That's what I'm seeing. One of those artist brains that can find a mural in a white wall.

What were we meant to be seeing? I don't know..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you look near the right hand side, a little down but not much, you see a "man's" head - one eye almost looks like a mushroom. His arm is raised and pointed to the right - you can see the fingers - he almost appears buried up to the shoulders - but once you see the face and arm, I think I got it.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
when i was six i was walking through the woods in my backyard in north carolina with my neighbor and right down the path towards us comes a man on a bicycle, who was completely white from head to toe. clothes, skin, hair, bike, everything. the bike itself was a Very old fashion, possibly from around the 1900's while this happend in 1990. to this day i believe it was a person and not a shared hallucination because we noticed he was having trouble ridding over the sticks and roots ever present in the path of the trail, something that a paranormal entity might not even notice. still freaks the spit out of me.

dan, i dont give a crud if everything you have ever published is complete rubbish, your one of the reasons i am a member today, that and the "is my grandad a time traveler?" thread. I love it all, and cant get enough. keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Where I come from, They call that a forest ceature. I'm more curious about the thing with the long face on cruches just to the left of that thing by the tree.

Wow, I saw that too. I thought I was just trying too hard to see something. I actually see stilts rather than crutches though. Please don't take this to imply that I actually believe this to be real, I am perfectly aware of my vivid imagination.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Honestly, I dont know what to say about this post. I guess my first thought, is why is this in the UFO/Alien category?

Also, I am a bit surprised that a poster with as much history here at ATS did not clearly highlight the portion of the picture in which he thinks he sees a camouflaged creature. That is bad posting etiquette, time zone difference or not.

And, for the lazies (trust me, I know lazy, so I love it when others do this part for me) here is a link to the google search I made with the title of this thread. I will have to peruse them, but just wanted to say my piece for the moment.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

Anyhow, may Dan return and clear this up soon. I am rather disappointed in the entire thread, thus far.

edited for poor grammar

[edit on 24-9-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My intial thought was that Dan wanted us to see it for ourselves, without his pointing it out. I'm still hoping that's the case.

Dan, if this is not a NV image, why is it in B&W? Do us all a favor, okay, and outline where you see the creature.

Most of all, I'm interesting in a narrative of what you SAW. Photos can only do so much; If you saw a moving creature, that information and the description of it and the circumstances would be very interesting to me.

Cheers all

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Forgive my ignorance, but if I have this question, I am sure at least some others do too.

What does NV image mean?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My apologies. I thought it possible that the image Dan posted was through Night Vision [infrared] equipment, as some of the trees/leaves look very white, and that's sorta consistent with what you see when you use NV.

I am myself doing a fair amount of NV gazing at the skies -- both at night and in the daylight, based upon some reports I've read that infer that some aerial anomolies are visible through NV and thermal imaging that aren't visible to the naked eye.

p.s. not ignorance on your part -- you asked the question -- the antithesis of ignorance. My fault for assuming that was a common term, simply because I'm involved in using it.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by argentus]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I totally see what he means now, there are those tentacle looking things reaching towards the trunk half on the picture on the right side and if you look on the bush behind the trunk on the left side of the bush it looks like a gaping gryphon facing the tree, its cool and on the bush in the middle front of the picture you can see what looks like a little bit of a tail wrapping around the let side of the bush on the ground, I dont think its anything though just when you are looking for it your mind makes you see things because on the left of the tree trunk in the middle back of the photo it looks like a face with a square cleared area with 2 leaves in the shape of eyes, there is also that blobby thing on the bottom left of the picture which I figure to be sunlight. Jeez now that darker bush in the front looks like a frog and I see a bunch of human faces in the leaves, distorted and nondistorted, but it is my imagination seeing things, I can do this with most images cuz its fun, that lol post about the art of camouflage with the brick wall, I saw an evil pacman in one of the bricks lol, this is a lame excuse for a paranormal picture

[edit on 24-9-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Can we close the thread yet?

A bunch of one liners, and bashing is all this thread is about.....

I say thread closed

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Well, thank you. I was thinking at first it meant Nevada!

Back OT, maybe everyone who sees 'something' can circle it or something for the rest of us. (thanks to those who already did!) The only thing my (apparently) dirty mind saw was the four breasted woman, hehe.

I will try to circle what I think I see. Don't expect much, my talents lay elsewhere, not photo stuff and such.

Purple is the 4 breasted thingy.
Olive green, crutch thingy.
White, bulging eyeball starfish thingy.
Blue, dolphin finned thingy.
Brown, maybe an arm thingy.
Seagreen, E.T. looking thingy.
Yellow, a head of somethingy.
Black, possible head thingy.

Told you it wasnt fancy, but this what I 'saw'.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gee can we still chock this up to schedule and time zone differences?
I tried giving Dan the benefit of the doubt but he seems up to his old tricks again.

sad really. very disappointed

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know what i am meant to be seeing here but i do see one thing and i was never aware that they were among us too. Wookies! Nngggrrrrrr! hehe

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I tried giving Dan the benefit of the doubt but he seems up to his old tricks again.

yea, it's too bad he blatantly ignores anyone who remotely disagrees with him. personally, i think anyone truly trying to help out humanity should be more considerate and understanding. when you ignore people, it comes off as rude. c'mon, Dan, we're on your side buddy, but do you have to be so selfish soemtimes?

please point out what you saw?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I too am really disappointed in this thread. I have to say, the fish man thread made for great drama and entertainment this summer at work, it was like a little soap opera for us. I wondered how anyone could possibly believe it. But I liked some of Dan's survival threads and posts. It sucks to feel that someone a LOT of members here have chosen as their friend SEEMS to be playing some kind of game with ATS. I am not angry, just puzzled as to why, or what the deal really is. I am not trying to disrespect anyone in this thread, just chiming in my 2 cents like we all do sometimes.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I don't think we can write anything on the wall that hasn't already been fingered by Dan himself. Mr survival is certainly out in the Culloden woods killing more fish beings ( no way he can sleep with that ego ), training in his survival techniques, thinking of an ATS where dreams come true, and most certainly hatching new ideas of how to scam sheep. Lets not forget the "Hall".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I agree I think it is just a shame that he has found a way to ride the hoax/fraud line without being banned for it. He is clever if nothing else.

*shakes head in disappointment*

I actually had respect for him at one point in time.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think it would only be fair at this point for a MOD to tell us why a thread like this is allowed to stay open, without the hoax label.

Is it ok for everyone to start posting pictures asking...WHATS THIS?!

How exactly does this thread DENY IGNORANCE?? (Seems like it only inflamed it)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join