It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hey tater,

I'm really horrible at seeing things that aren't there.

However, I would like to bring up your Brown highlight. It's the only thing that looks somewhat alien to me. But I'm talking more biological or maybe botanical. It's long with something that looks like a mouth at the end and it seems to have spike things running up and down it's length. Like a venus fly trap or something.

Other than that? Nice Forrest!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Never posted in one of Mr Tanna's threads before. Won't do again.

Simple question: if it's camouflaged, how did the photographer know to take the picture?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, he really never came back! I was really hoping to get some clarification on where this thing was in the pic.. ohh well. I think this thread shows that a lot of us, including myself, could really find something in nothing at all

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's obvious to me what's in this picture.

it's D4rk Kn1ght's hideout.

Trust Dan Tanna to have found it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dan Tanna has not signed in since 24-9-2008 @ 12:17 AM.
Maybe he wanted to leave in a blaze of glory?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am absolutely astounded by this photo...

woodsia ilvensis growing right alongside a norwegian mugwort?!

Clearly photoshopped

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Your knowledge of botany is clearly greater than mine, but I'm surprised you missed the most prominent flora:

Tannsia Trollensis sprawling all over the Ats Mugs-wort

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Never posted in one of Mr Tanna's threads before. Won't do again.

Simple question: if it's camouflaged, how did the photographer know to take the picture?

Well....maybe somebody hit the panic button...
Let's guess...

Some MIB poser invaders on a warmaking campaign found their way to this multiethnic world with a highland, a flatland, a tideflats and an island. They had a 'hatred' against one of the races and devised a plot to turn the stick people's perception against them. The stick people were upper management of this place. The island was more humanoid-ish. The tideflats the home mostly of the targeted race of large cranium creatures-known for their bravery...

So the false diplomats boated over to the island guided by a misinformed small pompous boy who held some major clout with the stick people; and the diplomats began to open fire on everything that moved...prompting rescue by the large cranium creatures who didn't know who was who. One of them charged the small girl being run about with the dips-and just then this forrest monster screams through the crowd of chaos and blood shed to wisk the girl out of his almost certain death grasp--just as these white jelly blobs flew in surrounding the scene: *FLASH* Louisiana. Misinormation campaign Scotland.

Why not?
But....how.
Dan....to few people would have that photo.

I think everybody who doesn't like Dan should just stay off his threads.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Honestly I'm not into finding things in pics but when I saw this in the OP it freaked me out - I saw immediately right in the middle of the picture a camoflagued creature looking like its climbing the tree and looking right at the camera. I read the rest of the thread to see what the heck it is and am amazed no-one seems to have noticed it, to me its very clear but I guess that's a perception thing. I've done these, look at them and tell me you can see it now.

(I will add my scepticism has immediately jumped to the fore and whatever it is is probably a guy in a cross between the cowardly lion and a bush outfit with it being so central to the pic and the "creature" looking right atr the camera)

and the creature enlarged, a "feline" face for sure:

The original, can you see it now?

[edit on 27/9/08 by Supercertari]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Seems Bungle has developed predator style cloaking technology...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Power of suggestion, nothing more.
There's nothing in this pic and never was.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
lol... We all see different things. What I see is what appears to me to be a monkey suit.

That's a pretty scary monkey suit!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

lol! Please no more! I've only just recovered from my last post in this thread! Seriously!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I actually jumped when i saw that picture it's the thing behind the tree, that is crouched down, and looking at you? If I am right that is the only thing I see that would give me the heebie jeebies! Nice find!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
expert analysis on the 1st pic for Dan Tanna,

looks like it is in the image, whatever it is....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Are you all blind? It's right there for gods sake. Seems to be weilding some sort of weapon.

I've highlighted the monster to make it easy for you:

Dan, your my hero.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Would just like to notate that it appears Dan logged into ATS just this Sunday and did not see fit to follow up a post or enlighten us as to what he was going on about.

I think that about says it all.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This photo is taken in mid transfer-we were not quite in the other world we were not quite in this one: we were in both. Never mind for the moment the pre set for this or the why or why (or who) made THIS INSTANCE achievable.

Allow me to just explain what you are seeing (or rather not seeing) in this EXACT photo/capture intance. It is NOT something that happens very often, I assume. The *reason* this happened was because the people in the place just previous to the world we were hitting felt responsible for our being there *terrorizing* and INTERVENED to put *us* back to where we came from and belonged. PERIOD.

How do you know? Well, I connected the dots and it was pretty obvious because there was one of the manager men of a former place there panicked and taking charge: and he shouldn't have been there, and it wasn't possible for him to be there without a VERY long ride. Plus
some TIME earlier *we* (not me) had fooled him and he sent us on-and we went on. Thereby maybe *he* having some type of communication with this place felt responsible to use his technology-to alleviate the problem which he may have felt he caused because he did not catch the space infiltration when it was going on under his nose: in his home. Sorry to be cryptic, but mister stone legs there said to not say. So-I'll be cryptic as he was vague. Because now I don't know which part of all we did that he was referring to.

Figure One: Is a mechanism. It appeared to be both biological and electrical/dimensional. 3 of these surrounded us as the battle before I don't know, a flash a transfer a fading of where we were into forrest...

Figure Two and Three: A little midget Mongoloid riding on a burlap (burlap!) dressed stilt legged twigged armed CREATURE in a hood that covered his face and made him look like a tunnel head. I dont know if he had a face. About 10 foot tall. In this photo he is bending over. You will notice his arms extend out before the girl. He walked into that position as
we fazed into this world from the other. What he is doing is not protective. It were restraining me where I stood while that pair of legs walked up and a photo FLASHED us to fully present. Again. This is a creature RIDDEN by another creature-who happens to wear a little mongol fur lined cap on his *little* head.

Figures Four and Five: Of the 30 some odd bodies that were in the immediate vincinity of where we were before I do not recognize there-they may have been watching over the process of return. This is the first I have seen this scene from this angle.

Figure six and seven: this georgeous cranium headed creature is NOT AKIN to the 7 foot grays at Dulce. *we* (not me) hit there too-and this is how I know. He is another race completly. He was shot with our ray gun misused from the MIB program or STOLEN from Dulce or STOLEN from elsewhere. *we* (not me) STOLE alot of Sh*t. He appeared dead. The boy is of the other planet checking his vitals. I was just formerly with my savior forrest woman creature guided to next to him briefly (maybe so she could see maybe because I asked-it hurt me that he got shot too) and he was distraut checking on his *subject*. I do not know either of their names. I do not remember the boys name. Though I had learned it in the 3 or less hours that we were there. This was a TRAGIC occurrance. And not the only one on *our* (not mine) ventures through time space travel and *perhaps* dimension.

Figure 8: The base of my neck is about at the foot of the what is *seen* here of the tree that is not shielded by Mister Stone Legs. (Golem-un-numbered) I am wearing white; appear to be 4; have blond hair; and *appear* to have a white line running down accrosed my forehead acrossed above my eyes. This white line is in FACT the woman's strangely thin ARM guiding me around the tree. It *appears* this way because we were in the MIDDLE of the transfer-in 2 worlds. Cont. below. sry OP.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In neither world. In process. I could still hear the ruckus of the chaos fading slowly. Still see the figures of the people and things who were not in our transfer. I am not from another world (basically). I am not an alien
abduction. I were travelling with my housemate-as a *child* I did not decide or choose where I go.Standing to my left. (photos right) is the lady. She had a really long pointed nose. Just like the halloween witches of common day. She was green. Her loin cloth was *actually* PEACH and other for that she were naked. 4 breasts on her chest. Her hair seemed living tendrils like water grass. She was so frightening as she ran-her nose and breasts flopping.

She saved my life...it is why she ran. I've never exactly understood: but I was an innocent and all I had all my life in my thoughts was the forrest and the animals who lived and grew. I think maybe she clued onto me as a disruption in *nature* and popped in out of dimension. I would only like to thank her and kiss her feet. I *hope* she was not MIB *captured* under a misappropriated fabrication. If she were I *hope* she is/was released.

(tears).

Figure 9 and 10.

One is dead. One is lying and lying down. At least one in our party lay down to hide as the mechanisms swooped in. A fish faced man and a warrior.We were only there 3 hours. 5 minutes on the island before the battle ensued.

I saw one there or somewhere THERE but no information on what it meant to me then. Most contact was observations of my party with the mongoloid pigmy the humanoids (his councilmen-it was a 'councilmen' kind of township co-op), the boy (some special leader-prince like) and about the cranium headed MEN. Again, these are not Greys. Greys are of the smallest portion of all the universe that we *hit at* under one guise of ambassadorship or another (not me). Seriously.

Figure 11. I see her here but I didn't see her then. Or don't remember. Likely with the membership of the otherworld, with the membership of the transferring/intervening community, or with the recieving MIBs. Of which I were also released to a member of. For whom caused this scenario. *Irony*. Milk a twig of its fortune.

MISTER STONE LEGS. There are a pair of legs blocking the treeCame to full form after this snap shot for which otherwise he would have blocked with his torso. He came to full form a sort of neckless black eyed MALE PERSONIFIED *THING*-like if your locked in jail: he'd be the one moving you from cell to cell. He wobble stomped up to a few feet before me and said, "come with me" or "follow me"-turned and walked the other way-a ruckus in the ferns. Strait to you if you were the camera. She let me go and the legs og the mongoloids stiltman moved out from in front of me-and I followed him. I didn't see anyone from *my* party yet. We go to about just past where you could hypothesis the cameraman/operator of this affair would be, and there had been some people there, but at this point there was no one right there and a man off to my right who I decided had something/everything to do with THIS. He was sort of thin cicilian looking. Brown hair. Greasy appearance to the hair. So anyways I'm following this freaky scary movement choppy stone appearing Golem cause he told me too and he takes a sudden left, a step or two, and then stops. Turns 180. I hadnt a chance to stop. He stopped so sudden. So
I almost side stepped him on his left. And very abruptly he says, "Dont say anything" kinda mechanical like, *and oddly I thought-he has a soul*. He turns again, 180 and stomps off-and then I don't remember where he went-disappeared or to what I've just recognized as a member of my party and some others off to my nw. It's pitch black in the woods. I'm in
the middle of seeing this thing stomp off and all of a sudden someone on my blind side (I have a blind side) says, hey come 'ear. And it's the greasy guy with a camera on a cord around his neck telling me to 'look here' and I do, and *flash*. theend

[edit on 8-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe the creature was a hole like they had in the Yellow Submarine. "I've got a hole in me pocket". Actually I wondered if there was something to the left of the hole but since Dan got ran by the survival forum he cannot help us out. bummer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join