It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have a very active imagination.. But, I don't see anything. I wish he would come back to circle where he sees something. I'm curious..As usual lol

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Is this what you seen? Because I can kinda see something there.

img172.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This looks like a pile of disinformation distraction posted by a skeptic to see if we would all try to see something that wasn't there.

This is a picture of the woods, nothing else. It's not even in color. It's pitiful to waste our time on it. He hasn't even bothered to come back and clarify why he's talking about.

And, I already know that there are aliens, here, on Earth. We don't need this crap. What we need it to invade the secret societies and secret installations, and just TAKE the evidence and expose the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wait is this it? Or this? Come on aren't there rules about this sort of stuff? Shouldn't he have pointed it out to begin with?

I say give it the HOAX label or kill the thread...

Edit: I mean come on he has had 10 hours to reply and hasn't.

/.02

[edit on 24-9-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Afraid I see nothing.

Dan - would you please clarfiy what we're supposed to be analyzing here?

It would help a lot.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It would seem predator has arrived with all the other ETs in that area.

I have a hard time believing that it is anything but imagination.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you are going to post such pictures, could you at least have the decency to point out what you are talking about? There is nothing there I can see — anything you are seeing therefore, is most likely your very overactive imagination.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamechanger

I have to agree with you here. Some of the ish that this guy has been posting lately is waaaayyy out there. He seems to have a rep. here on ATS which makes me start to wonder about ATS.

I see nothing.
Can you fill us in please. This is getting annoying.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Where I come from, They call that a forest ceature. I'm more curious about the thing with the long face on cruches just to the left of that thing by the tree.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Is this what you seen? Because I can kinda see something there.

img172.imageshack.us...

i see that too, a small animal looking at the camera. it looks familiar, just can't place it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

it looks like a vultures head

chances are its just a blobsquatch the blurrier less distinct cousin of sasquatch, unless it is infact treebeard from lotr on holiday

[edit on 24/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I dunno, if I really stare at it I see what I circled above. But, nothing jumps out or looks out of place. If I saw this photo in a magazine I wouldn't think anything of it aside from a pic of the woods.. I just circled the only thing that looked odd, but it was after looking at the pic for a long time. I think that its nothing but my mind telling me to see something that isn't there..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's camouflaged. That's why you don't see it.

Camouflage is a method of cryptic or concealing coloration that allows an otherwise visible organism or object to remain indiscernible from the surrounding environment through deception.

But, with my infrared goggles on I can clearly see it.

EDIT to add:

To make you more familar to the effects of the camouflage technique, here's a photo of me in my camouflage suit in front of an ordinary wall:

Nice, heh? But there's bad camouflage as well:

[edit on 24.9.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

can you fill us all in to what you saw, Dan? of course, people will have their own opinions and see what they want to see, but many others and i would like to know what YOU saw
thanks!

Originally posted by MrPenny
I get it.

What a great scam. Throw a picture of some foliage on the Internet, claiming there may be some kind of "camouflaged creature"....then sit back and watch the fun.

It's like a forum version of "Where's Waldo?"

sounds like a way to get some easy points, too! not that Dan needs any... no one really needs ATS points

[edit on 24-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can definitely see SpongeBob, he looks tho' he lost a lot of weight but that's him alright ... good catch !

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I do see several ' figures' in that picture that cud be ANYTHING

Not sure which one you refer to tho

maybe I just have too much imagination ......

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! lol. I've laughed so hard i might need surgery. Cant you see alice chasing the Mad Hatter? I dont think i'm bothered whats there now. Hilarious thread. My apologies to those who are obviously and understandably frustated with Dan, but you've got to see the funny side. Doctor!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think I found it but if it's that, it's just another typical optical illusion.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I don't know what you see Dan! But i would sure like to know.

Maybe you should answer myself and the other 20 or so members who are also baffled by your claim

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Relax guys.

Dan is on a totally different time zone than most of us, so he's probably been asleep.

I'm sure he will chime in as soon as he logs back on.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join