It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 28

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 28

Hurricane Ike has wrecked the Coast of Texas and Spencer and Doc urge members to send money to the Red Cross for relief efforts. There are still hundreds of thousands without basic needs like electricity, food and water. DONATE!! This week on the 28th installment of the BTS MIX Show, Doc and Spencer rant on the current state of the economy, Texas justice and a few really interesting dreams and predictions. Also, get ready for the great debate that is shaping up here on BTS! It is sure to be a blast. All of this, new topics and, of course, the BTS MIX Screen Test! Don't miss it!

Breaking General News » Bankruptcy Judge Orders Victim To Pay Back Thief!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Dreams & Personal Predictions » IKE: The Monstrous Cyclops that will harass Texas

Dreams & Personal Predictions » Judgment and Salvation

Dreams & Personal Predictions » meaning of the number 222?boom?

General Chit Chat » Welcome to AD's Cabin

Rant » America WILL Fall

Jokes, Puns, & Pranks » You Might be a NASCAR Fan If........

Breaking General News » Texas Man Kills Home Intruder With His Own Gun

Rant » I'm done with most poor people, and with Wal-Mart FOREVER!!

PLEASE HELP OUT OUR FRIENDS IN TEXAS!!!

VISIT The Red Cross HOME PAGE

OR CALL TOLL FREE

1-800-REDCROSS

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 53:34
file: atsmix_3071.mp3
size: 15734k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/23/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Good stuff guys, cant wait for the debate....maybe Spencer and Doc can get in on this too? Maybe take sides?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yep guys Awesome show again, no clue about the screen test.

AccessDenied is in fact a lady, a very beautiful lady to be precise (hubba hubba)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great Show Guys!!! And yes, AccessDenied, is a Lovely Classy Lady! Looking forward to listening to the debate!

Is it.....
Richard Gere?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

100% Female guys...
Hey how ya doin'

I wish I could say that was my Cabin..alas, not yet.
However the photo of the deer was taken behind my house, and I did live in the middle of no where for 2 years with wood heat.
I CAN chop wood, use a wood stove properly, and make a wicked Moose meat stew.

By the way..Iam TOTALLY a couch potato NASCAR fan.
Beer in the fridge. Pizza and Doritos on the counter, and the bathroom only steps away.
The best vantage point for all races, comes from my TV.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Great show guys. And yes, we do have a blast at AD's "cabin". AD, don't be surprised if we do show up at your doorstep for real someday. You are beautiful, that's a great pic. Love, love, love the shirt. I want one.

And I really do have a class C just like the one in the pic. I'm only 5 ft, but can drive it myself...with a couple of pillows to sit on. We usually camp as a family, but once a year it's just the moms and kids, no dads allowed.

Carrot, I do believe that Gere is correct.

Rush

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Great show but I would like to point something out regarding your rant on the "rich" not giving as much as the not so well off.

You really have no idea as to how much they give to charity. You only know what they are giving to the charity you are working with. For all you know, they've donated millions to the same organization or similar organizations.

I work with people from all financial levels and the amount of giving varies. I've got clients who give hundreds of thousands of dollars annually, I have on client who, when her company was worth billions, pledged around a hundred million dollars to a few charities and when her company went bust, dropping her net worth down to around 110 million, she still gave the 100 million away. Before you say "well, she still has 10 million" take in mind, she lost over a billion dollars in net worth and, effectively, gave away everything she still owned and is out of work and paying taxes on the money she earned prior to the collapse so she is actually in no position to be giving that kind of money away.

Yes, many people give a little but they might give a little to a lot of charities. it adds up.

cut the mercedes driving snobs some slack.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

DING DING DING! Richard Gere for the win! 6000 points, if you please, Asala!

reply to post by Crakeur

I agree with you 100%, and I don't think it was our intention to smear the rich. I know, personally, many wealthy people here on NYC's Upper East Side who are INCREDIBLY generous to charities. In fact, some of them have their own charitable organizations and give millions to those who need it. One family friend has an entire cancer research center in a hospital named after them because they bought and paid for it!

I think that, in times as weird as these are, there will be some animosity from the "have-nots" towards the "haves" because it is human nature to do so. It makes it harder when you see good people losing their homes and their dignity, while the mortgage broker who gave them the loan will do just fine.

It's a tricky issue.

On a side note, I am flattered Crakeur that you listened to the show.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Hancock
It makes it harder when you see good people losing their homes and their dignity, while the mortgage broker who gave them the loan will do just fine.

Give it time, 90%+ people are totaly against this bailout. You may in fact see the mortgage broker at the bread line soon enough.

Then I will raise a neo-visigoth army to crush the crippled empire and spread chaos all over the world mu hu ha ha ha ha ha ha

er, uh, then Ill make people cookies, yea thats the ticket, cookies!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Woot!! Well done CA_Orot,
points awarded,

Going to listen to the show now! Also im having problems finding it on the itunes download bit for my iphone, I see the ATS ones but cant see the BTS mix, Ill keep looking as im sure im just over looking it lol,

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
debate + points + david rabbit = awesome next show!!

ps

well done carrott!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

On a side note, I am flattered Crakeur that you listened to the show.

guess what? I might listen again. I enjoyed it. I never knew you were here in NYC. Makes it a bit more fun for me when you are talking about stuff from a jaded NY'er point of view.

(I'm kidding - sort of)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Yes, many people give a little but they might give a little to a lot of charities. it adds up.

cut the mercedes driving snobs some slack.

I appreciate the example of your friend, and yes there are those who make quite a lot of money and donate a sizable amount to charities. The point of my "rant" was not to suggest that we eat the rich, but to respond to the poster that that you can't put a dollar sign on the quality of people. Their philanthropic work is wonderful and those folks have a grasp of using what they have accumulated to help out their fellow man. If I gave the impression that my opinion was that everyone that drives a Mercedes is a stingy slob, believe me, that was not my intention. Without those people and their huge donations, the "good work" wouldn't get done.

I think a better way to express my opinion is that, in raising funds for the less fortunate, I recognize and appreciate the sacrifice of those who give out of their lack of abundance.

I appreciate your thoughts and the opportunity to clarify that.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Open your iTunes program then hit the subscribe button at the bottom of this page...I think that is how you do it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

I agree and I do think you see more giving from the less fortunate folks but I think this is only because this is what you are allowed to see. In other words, when you are at a food drive, clothing drive or a basket pass around, you tend to see those folks who give this way because writing a check is not part of their budget so they give what they can at the moment whereas, the fat cats are writing checks from the privacy of their office or home. OF course this isn't always the case. There's also the anonymous factor. I know that when I make any donations to my kids schools, I do it requesting I not be named anywhere because I'm not doing it so people can say "ooh, look, the Crakeurs' gave xx amount" I'm doing it because I want each class to have an extra teacher or more supplies or better desks etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Yay! Thank you muchly!

I agree, we should all just show up at AD's one day... "Gangs all here!!!!" Just take up resident on her couch, and drink wine till all hours of the night.

OMG. Rush. Roadtrip! Let me know when you're coming up! We'll go together lol

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by asala

Yay! Thank you muchly!

I agree, we should all just show up at AD's one day... "Gangs all here!!!!" Just take up resident on her couch, and drink wine till all hours of the night.

OMG. Rush. Roadtrip! Let me know when you're coming up! We'll go together lol

- Carrot

Absolutely guys...you are all welcome at my place. Except..*Whines*
When do I get to road trip???

Carrot, I've always wanted to visit where you are. Can you see the Rockies from your place?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did ya hear that guys? We're going to AD's!!!

Well let me tell ya, from my house in AB you can't see the mountains (freaking developmental realestate!!). But, lots of different place in town (about 5 mins from my house) that you can see them. I guess I kind of take the mountains for granted...I drive through them all the time on my way back to AB...and for about 4 hours out of the 5, thats all you see.

I know some great places around there, that have oustanding views of the Mountains...I'll take some pictures today
Since I am driving home today in about an hour.

Where I am in BC, its mostly Hilly. Not so much Mountany. The entire City is built on a hill, its great. I like it - but I dont know about anyone else lol. I'll take some pictures, and maybe, some of the non-creepies can come up for a Roadtrip and visit moi!

- Carrot

Ps. I'm sure none of you guys are creepies.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Speak for yourself. I am totally creepy!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Speak for yourself. I am totally creepy!

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah you are!

I do promise if we get an invite that we will NOT play Butt Darts!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join