It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another school shooting in Finland happening right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I personally think these 2 terrifying school-schootings in Finland are definitely a protest against our system and community. Even I, mentally stable 28 years old truck-driver / IT-engineer have very frightened thoughts after discovering all the things happening at this very moment. I was honestly thinking if I will lose everything I love, everything I have. If I don't have a good reason to wake up next morning, I'm nevery going to even consider a suicide. I will make this world a bit better place with the powers I have. One man can't change world but he can send a message. It is WRONG to kill innocent people like students in school. But it is much more wrong to kill dozens of people in Estonia disaster or in 9/11 disaster. So, I would be after the corrupted politicans.

FEAR is the keyword what the goverments are using these days. And as the saying goes: usually attack will be your best defense. So, what I'm trying to say is, if someone would start eliminating the corrupted politicans one after another. Who DARES to go with politics and be corrupted? If you know you will be slaughtered, you wouldn't do the things you do. It is very simple. Humanbeing always wants to survive. If we create enought fear, things would be different.

So, what would mentally unstable teenager think, if I'm am thinking what I just wrote? The difference is that I know what is right and what is wrong and that's why these all things will leave only spoken words.

My message to everyone is don't do harm to innocent people. If you HAVE to do bad things and hurt people, do that to them who are responsible for all the bad things we are suffering in our life. I know we are not the ones who decide who shall live and who shall die. But if they play dirty on us, only answer is to play the same game ffs!!!

These shootings should be absolutely be considered as a message for a humanbeing screaming for justice and saviour! Once again, please if you really have to kill people. Don't kill the innocent ones, go shoot some twisted goverment people instead of!

Peace out, from Finland.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
reply to post by finallianstallion

Here is the source:

www.hs.fi...
The Finnish weekly magazine 7 päivää carries an article today in which a friend of the Kauhajoki school shooting gunman Matti Juhani Saari claims that Saari called him shortly after killing ten people in a classroom. "We greeted each other quite normally, and I asked him in the normal way what he was up to", says the student, who was named in the paper as Rauno.
"He announced in a perfectly calm voice that he had shot ten people at the school and he was calling to say goodbye."
Rauno, who studies somewhere other than Kauhajoki, reports that the call came in on Tuesday morning at 11:53.
In the newspaper interview, Rauno says that he then asked his friend several times to repeat what he had just said, and that Saari had repeated the admission perfectly calmly. The paper additionally claims that Saari said he had been planning the act for two years, according to Rauno's account. He had further requested during the final call that Rauno arrange for his body to be cremated. "Finally he said something like 'Goodbye, mate'".
Rauno reports that he had known Matti Saari for several years. Already in the early stages of their friendship, Saari had apparently complained that he had been badly teased and bullied while at school, in particular in secondary school. The bullying had continued into lukio, or upper secondary education.
Rauno says that around two years ago he began to notice that his friend had changed in somewhat scary fashion.
Saari began to show off shooting video-clips he had found on the YouTube site, and had told him of his admiration for the American school shootings. Eighteen months ago Rauno had received a message overnight, in which Saari said he was "going to do something big and shoot a lot of people in a school somewhere".
"I called him back in the morning and expressed my astonishment at the message, but he just grunted and said it was mostly only kidding around." Rauno says he became concerned when Saari had told him he intended to take up shooting.

Well all I can say it is sure convenient for the official version of events for this guy to show up. No doubt about it now. Saari definitely did it. Or so says the mystery witness. He even provides a motive!

This reminds me of the Myyrmanni shopping center bomber Petri Gerdt, 19 who killed 7 people back on 10-11-02. In that case a another mystery witness, "Hessu," came forward to sweep away any doubts about the guilt of the accused:

query.nytimes.com...
He appears to have had few acquaintances there, but the newspaper Ilto Sanomat printed an interview with a young man(aka 'Hessu') in his 20s who said he met Mr. Gerdt in a bar a year or so ago and became his friend, even as Mr. Gerdt began to speak obsessively about explosives. He ''was just raving,'' said the man, who telephoned the police hot-line number with his account of their friendship and whose statements are now being investigated by the police. ''It was nothing but 'bomb, bomb, bomb.' I never believed he would carry out his plans.'' The friend, who spoke on condition that his name not be used, told the newspaper that Mr. Gerdt had been ''excited'' by the Sept. 11 attacks and that when he discussed his own scheme, he always spoke of setting a timer so that he could escape before the bomb went off. If that is true, he clearly miscalculated and did not get out in time. ''He didn't believe he would be caught,'' the friend said. ''He said he could then boast about what he did to his buddies.''

[Comment: The quite, introverted loner goes into a bar and starts 'raving' on how he wants to bomb a lot of innocent people, so that later he can 'boast' about it to his non-existent friends. Suuuure..... ]

Anyway I have serious doubts about this oh-so-convenient "Rauno" character who seems to be playing the same role for Matti Saari.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by starviego]

Ok you noticed it too. The mystry witness who was a long time friend for this kid supposedly. I thought i was the only other person who caught that. Also if this kid was planning to do the shooting, why the mask? Why burn the bodes beyond all recongnition?

The first few articles about him said he was really outgoing, not at all the longer type, then the next few articles they are running a bunch of fits the profile stuff. Loner, bullied in school, or they are trying to make it look like that.

If this kid Knew Peeka-Eric and he was planning this, some parts make no sense. He wears a mask to hide his identity, but calls his friend and makes sure to tell him that he did the murders? Doesn't make any sense.

A lot of this stuff does not feel right, and yeah the first thing that came to my mind was the shopping mall shooter with the mask on as well. Also cho with the mask. Many people said that the person who did the shooting, did not seem to fit aspect of cho, or that there were two shooters.

These cases are all fishy, but they throw in a mystry witness, so oh he fits the profile stuff and people clam up and stop asking questions.

Also why would he kill his good buddy in the class room? One of the dead guys is a good friend of his. This so reminds me of the long kiss goodbye, where they kill the palestinian guy, and then plot to plan a bomb and place his body and the scene later. (That movie could well have been a 9/11 type of plot.)

I think the whole thing sounds fishy, but the questions are not being asked. A place like ATS, use to be all over stories like this, but it's really different now.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by hILB3rT

the jokela shooters manifest was more or less about the russian civil war in 1918 and something about humans being robots and that we have to wakeup from some sort of sleep ,

No you are wrong, Peeka-Eric's letter is clear. He did it because he realised at some stage that we are nothing better than slaves, that democracy is not freedom, and he says he hopes his actions cause a revolution.

He wanted people to use his actions to rise up and protest against a system that he felt was enslaving humanity. Many people are starting to feel that their societies are more like 1984, or Brave New World.

He note is really clear. He was not refering to the Russia Revolution, he was refering to a revolution of this present time period, one that many people do not realise is needed.

I disagree very strongly with killing innocent people to wake people up. I think he should have kept posting on Youtube to try to get the message across, it's a shame that he did not. It was a waste of his life and those other kids.

However let's not let his message get destroted or the reasons why he did it. Truth in times like this, are seen as a revolutionary act, well that is one sort of revolution, truth, and that's the one that I like.

If you want to get some idea of the kinds of things that are happening, then just ask.

A few years ago, I would just have gone with the media account, and thought this kid was completly nutty, and would have had no idea about what he was talking about.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

I know it sounds like gibberish, but when you have your Neo moment, it will make sense.

There are lot's of sites that could help illuminate you, regarding the present true circumstance that we are all in as humanity, but depending on where you are, you would not be able to believe it or accept it.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

A lot of the school shooters seem to be aware of the NWO and might even be called "conspiracy thoerists.' But school shootings and random violence have done a lot to advance the same police state these guys rail against. Are they that stupid that they don't make the connection? No, I think these things are just 'inside jokes' amongst the real conspirators behind the phenomenom.

Andrew Wurst 14, Edinborough, PA, 4-24-98 Parker Middle School(at off-campus school dance); 1 dead, 3 wounded
"Other people are programmed to act and say what the government, mad scientists, or a psycho wants them to say."

Eric Harris, 18 Columbine HS, suburban Denver, CO 4-20-99
pg89(JC-001-06008)
Harris writings
"...now, with the government having scandals and conspiracies all over the f***ing place and lying to everyone all the time..."

Jeff Weise, 18 Red Lake HS, MN 3-21-05 10 dead
"You've got to be able to move quickly if you're running from Feds or special ops."
--Nov 4, 2004 23:39
"The Government sucks all the freedom from the people, those willing to lay down their lives for the reinstallation of stability and everything they've lost since their enslavement rise from silence. A sleeping giant is awaken. There are many events that could lead to the government sucking our freedom up. A terrorist attack occurs, the Bill of Rights and Constitution are suspended, martial law ensues. Civil unrest occurs as a result of the "every man for themselves" nation-wide order. The Government starts rounding up individuals they deem as a "threat" and hold them indefintely. Conflicts between militias and government hired-guns flare up as the people fear the US has plunged into a police state."

9-13-06
Kimveer Gill, 25, Montreal, Dawson College 4 dead, 13 wounded
quote from Kimveer's postings:
"The governments of the world keep lying to the people of the world, and the people believe it. Come on folks, WAKE UP!! They're using fear tactics to keep you pacified, and all those who ask questions suddenly disappear. Am i the only one in the world who can see these things.
Guess I am
."

www.canada.com...
"Once, said (his friend)Rajan, Kimveer showed him a three-hour film on the Internet called Rise of the Police State, a conspiracy theorist's look at the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S."

From the MySpace page of Dillon Cossey, 14, Plymouth Township(near Philadelphia)
[arrested for school shooting plot 10-10-07]
--He formed a group, the "Imperial Cobra Army": the only post on the group's MySpace page is from the student, who wrote the group's cause is "to overthrow the corupt and evil governments of today and bring about a new world order of tommorow."

Pekka Eric Auvinen, Jokela HS, Tuusuula, Finland 11-7-07 9 dead
From web posting:
"People just turn into a damn robots who don't realize what's going on."
From his videotaped 'manifesto':
"no human should be a robot, whether you have that microchip or not"

Matthew Murray, New Life Church, Colorado Springs, CO 12-9-07 5 dead, 5 wounded
"Murray told (a friend) that he had received death threats and began talking about his conspiracy theories....."
pg371 of CSPD docs
Two comments on a web board posted by Matt Murray's computer the morning of the shooting are titled "Arrival of Satan's Empire" and "New World Order Rising."

2-14-08 Northern Illinois University, Steven Kazmierczak, 27, 6 dead, 16 wounded
--Kaz as conspiracy theorist, from an article in the 'Rolling Stone': "And the control. The facade of two parties, masking the real power brokers. But Steve can see." His friend Kevin "is well versed in all this stuff. Randy Weaver, 'The Turner Diaries,' Waco, Oklahoma. The federal government. There’s a new angle here. Before it was Bundy, Dahmer, Hitler, and he read about the occult and conspiracy on the side, but the two can be brought together. .... They talk about Firearm Owner’s ID cards. “It’s back to the days of the Hitler regime,” Steve says. “The government is trying to track us.” "

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
..if this kid was planning to do the shooting, why the mask?

Saari was enrolled in the class that was shot up first. If he was wearing the mask, can the surviving eyewitnesses actually ID him? How did they make the initial ID? What about the forensic evidence? Did he have gunshot residue on his hands/clothes? Were his fingerprints on the murder weapon?

Why burn the bodes beyond all recongnition?

Good question. Remember that Auvinen also tried to set his school on fire during his rampage. Its possible this was done to 'ramp-up' the horror factor of the shooting to the public.

Also why would he kill his good buddy in the class room? One of the dead guys is a good friend of his.

I think another possibility is that this friend could have been involved. Most school shooters do not act alone, despite what the media says.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It may be just me but.. if he wanted to 'wage war against the system' why not shoot up parliament? or city hall ? or the HQ from a mainstream Media outlet? or even the boardroom of a large corporation?

Offcourse, those 'targets' propably have guards.. not so tough when he might have encountered some real resistance, neh ?

I wonder if this guy was on mind-altering drugs, like the ones forced on children in the US if they are too lively.. labelled 'ADHD' and drugged into submission.

Several of those school schooters like Columbine where on Ritanil (spelling?) and like drugs.. check out this docu called 'the drugging of our children' , free on video.google.com, to see the link (if any, not saying he was on those drugs, just that it's a possibility)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Some observations:

www.timesonline.co.uk... ... 817612.ece
The college where the massacre occurred was sealed off this morning behind police tape and guarded by soldiers from the Finnish army.

call them conscripts, they are finnish goverments cheap labourers. everytime there is an emergency where you need lots of grunt personel they call army. if civil officials ask for it ,fdf must help them. so fdf searches for missing trekkers at laplands wildernes, builds flood walls, fight forest fires, etc. etc. They needed to guard a big complex and police officer's nightwages are high, so let conscripts do it. You know, you don't have to pay salary to them. So bunch of Military Police conscripts got easy, but boring fieldorder. what i have seen they have all been carrying only battons. even big sport competions/festivals etc. can get those guys for security patrolling, if they ask nicely from army.

www.telegraph.co.uk... ... years.html
--In Kauhajoki, a sleepy town of around 14,000 people, streets were still jammed with police vans and military vehicles a day after the shootings.

[Comment: What is the purpose for this military presence? Are they trying to intimidate the population? Did the military have any other role in this event?]

Those pasi (thats what we call those apcs) vehicles were there probably for bear team (finnish police swat team). finnish police does not have armoured assault trucks of their own. Every time bears are sent somewhere they loan couple of armys pasis in chase they need to make storm entry or need some shield. If you happened to look closely at those apc's they got "police" stickers on them and the heavy aa-machinegun that is usually mounted on the roof of the vehicle was stripped away.plus those conscript need transports

www.timesonline.co.uk... ... 817612.ece
--(The school) has been closed until Monday but a steady a stream of pupils, dressed mostly in black, were arriving during the day to leave candles and messages for their lost friends.

[Comment: Were they dressed in funereal black out of respect for the victims? Or was it a 'satanic' black to show their sympathy to the acts of the perpetrator?]

half of finnish kids wear black everyday (we got a goth/emo boom) and that is funeral black. think red would be more satanic.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.hs.fi...
According to Rauno's account, Saari sought treatment of some kind last summer, and was given tranquilisers.

[Comment: Generally speaking, there is always evidenced released that these 'Columbine-clients' were taking some type of prescribed medication, though why and who prescribed the drugs will remain a mystery.]

------

www.telegraph.co.uk...
It has been revealed that Saari was friends with Pekka-Eric Auvinen, 18, who carried out a remarkably similar shooting at a school in the Finnish town of Jokela last year.
They played virtual war games together and plotted their crimes with each other on the internet.

The two school killers also sent typed messages to each other on their computers talking about their plans for a shooting. One of the messages said: "Let's do it together."

Auvinen wrote: "If I can’t do it I know you can make it."
They even bought their guns at the same weapons store, called Tera-asekeks, a few hundred yards from the school in Jokela where Auvinen killed eight people and himself last November.

Saari then waited 10 months before carrying out his rampage in Kauhajoki, 150 miles from Jokela.

Police fear Finland could now be facing a network of other potential school killers linked by the internet. ....

A comrade in the army said: "He wasn’t very good at shooting and didn’t really know how to handle a gun."*

*Saari seems to have had a Lee Harvey Oswald-like transformation in his shooting and gun handling ability since his leaving the military.

This raises some big problems for the police. Because it was revealed after the Jokela shooting of Nov 7, 2007 that shooter Pekka Auvinen had internet contact with another school shooter plotter--Dylan Cossey, 14--who lived near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and who was arrested a month earlier. At that time the Finnish authorities should have fully investigated all his friends, associates, and internet contacts. Are they telling us they missed internet conversations wherein Saari was also planning a shooting? That's incompetency at best, treason at worst.

And why did it take police a whopping 20 minutes to arrive on the scene? The school was in a town of 14,000 people.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi starviego,

Thank you for posting those. I am shocked. To be honest, I only knew about Cho and Peeka-Eric. I knew it's been suggested that some of those other shooters had the same motive, but I could never find any real documentation.

Do you have any links for those quotes? As you know, there is a real effort to suppress the motive for these kids, and just have them be written off as loner nut jobs, or bullied kids that went off. Most of the world never hears about their possible other motives.

I really never knew about the rest. I knew Kilver Gill had complained about the corrupt police, but I never knew the rest. Thanks for the quotes, this paints a bigger picture than I realised.

I really want to look into this more. That is really shocking.

Hi Phatcat,

I think these kids want their actions to scare, anger, ignite the sheeple into action, but most of the sheeple have no idea when stuff like this happens that there is any other kid of motivation other than bullying. I sure didn't before sites like ATS.

Why they don't choose other targets? I am guessing because they are disorganised kids who are acting out against a system they realise has enslave them and those around them. They are young, and this does not go over well with young people. I think they do this primarily out of frustration, and I don't know that getting to other targets like that would be withing their realms so they go for what they have access to. It's ashamed however, because the killings are not advancing their cause, cause most people have no idea that is any greater motivation than bullying, or mental instability.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

i wouldent go as far as to say they where slaves of the system they spoke of,
they where more slaves of their own illution, their own brainwash.

you have to keep in mind that these manifests are their own words about how they precived the world , their own hopes and fears ,more or less just a big bunch of self loathing.
why do i have to work , why do i have to pay taxes , why do i have to wear these clothes, why why why why, just a bunch of nagging and whining without context.

id say they where scared stiff of living life, growing up, being part of society and changing it to better.

throu their own actions you can clearly see that they where spoiled depressed megalomanic self loathing brats that had no real view about life,

you dont kill a teacher if you know you have more insight of a thing , you challenge him/her to a debate and ridicule him/her infornt of your class.

i mean did any of these kids vote, help the elderly/disabled/homeless in their communion,
study in order to get a possition in society to acturlty change it , i bet you no.

nothing of that sort, i bet you they didnt even try

it is one thing to talk about a corrupt goverment and acturly trying to change it throu means that work but these kids just killed innocent people and their manifests dont bear any wiegth because of their own actions.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Harassment,

I was unable to edit my previous post, so I'll repost with the links included:

----------

4-24-98
Andrew Wurst 14, Edinborough, PA, Parker Middle School(at off-campus school dance); 1 dead, 3 wounded
www.nap.edu...
"Other people are programmed to act and say what the government, mad scientists, or a psycho wants them to say." "We are all in reality in hospital beds being monitored and programmed by these mad scientists, and this world is not real for them. The scientists watch over us to see what we're doing."

4-20-99
Eric Harris, 18 Columbine HS, suburban Denver, CO
pg89(JC-001-06008) of 950pg pdf download, available here
denver.rockymountainnews.com...
Harris writings from his journal
"...now, with the government having scandals and conspiracies all over the f***ing place and lying to everyone all the time..."

3-21-05
Jeff Weise, 18 Red Lake HS, MN 10 dead
web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/weise.html
(or just load the second half of this link into the wayback machine)
--Aug 16, 2004 06:36
"You've got to be able to move quickly if you're running from Feds or special ops."
--Nov 4, 2004 23:39
"The Government sucks all the freedom from the people, those willing to lay down their lives for the reinstallation of stability and everything they've lost since their enslavement rise from silence. A sleeping giant is awaken. There are many events that could lead to the government sucking our freedom up. A terrorist attack occurs, the Bill of Rights and Constitution are suspended, martial law ensues. Civil unrest occurs as a result of the "every man for themselves" nation-wide order. The Government starts rounding up individuals they deem as a "threat" and hold them indefintely. Conflicts between militias and government hired-guns flare up as the people fear the US has plunged into a police state."

9-13-06
Kimveer Gill, 25, Montreal, Dawson College 4 dead, 13 wounded
quote from Kimveer's postings:
ace.mu.nu...
"The governments of the world keep lying to the people of the world, and the people believe it. Come on folks, WAKE UP!! They're using fear tactics to keep you pacified, and all those who ask questions suddenly disappear. Am i the only one in the world who can see these things.
Guess I am
."

www.canada.com...
"Once, said (his friend)Rajan, Kimveer showed him a three-hour film on the Internet called Rise of the Police State, a conspiracy theorist's look at the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S."

10-10-07
From the MySpace page(since deleted) of Dillon Cossey, 14, Plymouth Township(near Philadelphia)
[arrested for school shooting plot ]
(philly.com, also here
www.pdiblog.com... )
--He formed a group, the "Imperial Cobra Army": the only post on the group's MySpace page is from the student, who wrote the group's cause is "to overthrow the corupt and evil governments of today and bring about a new world order of tommorow."

11-7-07
Pekka Eric Auvinen, Jokela HS, Tuusuula, Finland 9 dead
From web posting at
www.soviet-empire.com...
"People just turn into ... damn robots who don't realize what's going on."

www.liveleak.com...
From his videotaped 'manifesto':
"no human should be a robot, whether you have that microchip or not"
"people will think they are free and don't realize they are
being enslaved. Majority of people in society are weak-minded and ignorant retards, masses that act like programmed robots and accept voluntarily slavery."

12-9-07
Matthew Murray, New Life Church, Colorado Springs, CO 5 dead, 5 wounded
pg215 of Colorado Springs PD docs(not available online)
"Murray told (a friend) that he had received death threats and began talking about his conspiracy theories....."
pg371 of CSPD docs
Two comments on a web board posted by Matt Murray's computer the morning of the shooting are titled "Arrival of Satan's Empire" and "New World Order Rising."

2-14-08
Northern Illinois University, Steven Kazmierczak, 27, 6 dead, 16 wounded
www.esquire.com...
--Kaz as conspiracy theorist, from an article in 'Esquire' magazine(July, '08): "And the control. The facade of two parties, masking the real power brokers. But Steve can see." ..... His friend Kevin "is well versed in all this stuff. Randy Weaver, 'The Turner Diaries,' Waco, Oklahoma. The federal government. There’s a new angle here. Before it was Bundy, Dahmer, Hitler, and he read about the occult and conspiracy on the side, but the two can be brought together." .... They talk about Firearm Owner’s ID cards. “It’s back to the days of the Hitler regime,” Steve says. “The government is trying to track us.” "

[edit on 30-9-2008 by starviego]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi zerbot565,

you have to keep in mind that these manifests are their own words about how they precived the world , their own hopes and fears ,more or less just a big bunch of self loathing.
why do i have to work , why do i have to pay taxes , why do i have to wear these clothes, why why why why, just a bunch of nagging and whining without context.

id say they where scared stiff of living life, growing up, being part of society and changing it to better.

throu their own actions you can clearly see that they where spoiled depressed megalomanic self loathing brats that had no real view about life,

See I really disagree with your assessment above. I am not a self loather, I did not think we were enslaved. I thought we were all very free, very democratic. I see not that I was the one who was wrong, we are not free, not by a long shot. However being brought up in the system, I believe what I was feed, and would have debated with anyone, that these kids were crazy, but I now see that I am wrong, and we are not free, and it has nothing to do with self loathing, at all.

It's not without context. What the Peeka-Eric kid was saying is that democracy as we have been taught is a lie. We in effect are nothing better than slaves to a system of control and conformity and we are only so free, till the reigns are brought in and then we get some idea of the true servitude that we are under. It's not a free society or a free world, that is the true.

I enjoy living, I enjoy my life, but I think some of these kids, did not want to be a part of a socity that they saw as corrupt, and it is corrupt.

I think Peeka-Eric's views are dead on, I lived much, much longer than this kid ever did, and the truth of what he discovered at 18, I didn't discover till much later in life. At such a young and fragile age, learning the truth of this system could only be depressing for a thinking, feeling person. It is a shock to the system.

www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

Read a bit about some of what is going on in the world.

i mean did any of these kids vote, help the elderly/disabled/homeless in their communion,
study in order to get a possition in society to acturlty change it , i bet you no.

nothing of that sort, i bet you they didnt even try

it is one thing to talk about a corrupt goverment and acturly trying to change it throu means that work but these kids just killed innocent people and their manifests dont bear any wiegth because of their own actions.

See you still are under the dulusion that voting will help change this system, and I no longer agree. If people don't know what is wrong, or realise then how can voting change things? We must first make people aware that something is wrong, and then go from there.

I think maybe these kids at first did try, the Peeka-Eric kid had a YOuTube account, but as some point they choose a path that I very much disagree with to try to bring awareness. I think this kid should have kept trying to raise awareness, but people like him using YouTube probably would never get the same coverage, his unfortunate actions did, that is the sad part.

Hi starviego,

Thank you for the links.

I suggest you save a copy of the stories, because online, links go dead and missing very quickly.

When making quotes it's good to have the original point of reference however.

Thank you again. I appricaite it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join