It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I just looked at the truebiblecode.com website and they have updated their original quote... now it's supposedly the 25-26 or the 28th...... Even earlier today I saw the website & it didn't mention the 28th, but only mentioned the 25-26th... seems they keep changing their prediction... RIDICULOUS.

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on the Hebrew sabbath of September 26-27 (2008Elul23) or possibly on the Christian sabbath September28 (2008Elul24). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

www.truebiblecode.com...

All the Lords' Witnesses welcome the descended 1NC saints to their kingdom!

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on September 22-23 (2008Elul19). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

Its starting.

OR THIS DATE (from the link)

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on the Hebrew sabbath of September 26-27 (2008Elul23) or possibly on the Christian sabbath September28 (2008Elul24). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

Or maybe a few days after that or maybe the following week -----

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bidu82

Is bollocks contagious ? Is there a remedy for it ?

It's hard to make a sharp intake of breath into more than one line

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bidu82

Reminds me of a guy called Ronald Weinland. He said that the tribulation was coming and he gave a date. He also said that if nothing happened on that day, then he would admit to being a false prophet. The day came and went. Instead of admitting he was a false prophet, he changed the date.
Many people want to believe in 'their truth' more than 'the truth'.
It's really sad and pathetic if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just got a report from ( www.homelandsecurityus.com... ) and they say a terror attack on Oct 7th (web - bot prediction as well) will affect the NY area.
The post was initially published on August 2, 2008 under the title “Commandments [Directives] Before the Strike,” and appears to be a sort of a conflict management guide, or instructions on what Muslims should do prior to the attack, actions that should be undertaken concurrent with the attack, and well as additional instructions following the attack.

The text addressing the nature, location and timing of the planned attack, although specific to the U.S., appears otherwise ambiguous. For instance, the timing appears to focus on the Tuesday following the end of Ramadan, which would be October 7, 2008. The nature of the attack is less clear. Although the author appears to talk about a strike greater in magnitude than the 9/11 attacks and makes reference to the possibility of it being nuclear in nature, the text references to the nuclear aspect of the attack appear somewhat muddled.
The above was taken from that web page.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I've just checked with the Satan, the devil (my ex-wife) and she says she doesn't have anything special planned for the USA this month.

But she did mention to me that she was headed to Venezuela this weekend, said it was time to collect an old debt.

And while she didn't say when she would be coming back to the States, I know that she will be back by the end of October as it is her favorite time of year to visit New England.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

i'm SO sorry but that was funny stuff, heh!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

I really hope that whenever the world does end that it falls on an unpredicted date so that one of these ignorant wishy-washy bastards won't get the self-satisfaction of being right.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Just got a report from ( www.homelandsecurityus.com... ) and they say a terror attack on Oct 7th (web - bot prediction as well) will affect the NY area.

I don't believe that site predicted a specific date of 10/7 for the attack. They seem to believe the time frame is any time between now and early November.

Don't know how reliable that site is but the latest info posted there is positively frightening. It discusses a recent post on an Islamic website threatening attacks on school buses filled with children.

This isn't the first time we've heard that threat.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Cool let's have a class action lawsuit against that website for our pain and suffering in making us think that the world is going to end.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm reminded of two children's stories. 'Chicken Little' and 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'. The though about some 'Bible Code' from a book written by people who still thought that the Earth was the center of the Universe is, at best, laughable. But if they keep changing the date, eventually one of their distant heirs will be right.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Actually, today they said the day after Ramahdan, which is Oct. 7th.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Which is when bush will declare Marshall Law and postpone the presidential elections and remain in office indefinately.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Actually, today they said the day after Ramahdan, which is Oct. 7th.

Thanks, I didn't see that.

Along these same lines aside from the disturbing stories on NEIN, what do you all think about these three reports....are they connected? Possibly part of a world wide operation?

Or maybe I'm just losing it...

Pakistan on Red Alert
www.nationalterroralert.com...

Israel on Red Alert
www.worldtribune.com...

Two Terrorism Suspects arrested on plane leaving Germany

ap.google.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You're not losing it. We are screwed.

ED. And the first two of your links are already gone.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

You're not losing it. We are screwed.

ED. And the first two of your links are already gone.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

Try these
www.cbsnews.com...

www.worldtribune.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Night Watchman]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Night Watchman]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If we move the date back further and further no one will suspect that this thread and the jokers who posted are full of bullsholgne, man stupid. . . .

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yet another "prophecy" that's been debunked by TIME

We're all still here so lets forget all the end of the world fake date crap as there are enough REAL conspiracies that should get attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what no I have to play Spider-Man:Web of Shadows before I die
ohh well ill just convince God that their not evil and teach non ignorant people stuff, also challenge your mind, releive stress, help anger problems, I can keep going if your listening God.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join