It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Roper

It's OK... just wait til October...take two, try again! (At least you know this time!!!
)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, that was entertaining; thanks DG..... I actually feel like this exercise was a stress-reliever what with all the rampant humor and all.

I went over to the beach yesterday evening to take sunset photos..... turned out pretty well, and I toasted the day with a cold Heiniken as the light rays defracted into colors and later on we went outside, did some stargazing and chilled and laughed about silly things.

Glad the "event" didn't happen. We get through the timebots' Oct. 7th unscathed and then the GFL event, we should be golden (well, unless the MESO cycle kicks in -- BTW, Invest 96L looks interesting for you east coasters).

Cheers! Celebrate! panic sex can now morph back into its pre-panic stage 3 (that's without chocolate)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I didn't realise it came with or without chocolate stages.... i've been living in a cave...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

YEAH.........we're all still here.

Hope it stays this way.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just saw the thread and as usual I am a day late and a dollar short.

Just a notice to you all nothing can happen until after I return from Vegas on the Fifth no, no my Granddaughters Birthday is the Seventh , no,no cruise on the 18th , no no Halloween I have done to much decorating and am waiting to scare the crap out of the neighbor kids. Nov. 1st. will be good then I don't have to clean up anything so Nov. the 1st. will be the day to watch for.

I definately have to much time on my hands

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think we should get to stone people who put out these wild predictions with no "backing it up".

a little button beside the Op's name and when clicked, it's an animation of the op being hit in the head by a stone..... with HI-larious consequences.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well thanks a lot! In anticipation of the world ending....I went to work and told my Boss what I really thought of him and what do you know.....We are still here????? Man am I in trouble now
just kidding of course. Ok back to my TV dinner and big screen TV.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmoOk back to my TV dinner and big screen TV.

I too was hoping something would come true, and in angst I took a baked potatoe to a hi-tech microwave and nearly nuked the bugger...

...needless to say it still looked edible and was rather delicious. Just a little crispy. If it resembled the end of the world - then I think the Earth would end up wrinkled like a nuked tatty / raisin.

(I'm just finding ways to entertain myself lol my bad!)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Um, its the 24th and nothing happened. How come this happens all the time? Always a prediction of war and always wrong. Im sure if you guys predict war everyday, eventually you'll get it right. Keep it up I guess. :down:
-Z-

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Check the truebiblecode.com website... they have now updated that same initial doomsday passage with a revised date of September 26-27

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on the sabbath of September 26-27 (2008Elul23). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

RIDICULOUS!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well,today's September 24 and nothing bad happened!!
Unless you count my busting my lip with a piece of wood at work today!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Tis coming true. This is the week of non-descript turmoil as predicted by the web-bots:

ru.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sept 23rd was my birthday, my special day. Pick another for Armageddeon. Like the day Dick and George were spawned in Hell

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Tis coming true. This is the week of non-descript turmoil as predicted by the web-bots:

My web-bots are more advanced. They predict that nothing out of the ordinary will happen this week.
Let's see whose web-bots will win.

I'll bet $20 that my web-bots are more accurate.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I also heard the world was going to end a few months ago.

REPENT NOW!
And save 10% off your next purchase at Wal-Mart!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Excuse you...wait, you have your own web-bots? I want some! Is there an ebay page for them or something?

I searched and found nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

O.K. so where's the Mushroom Cloud...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
darn it....it's the 25th.... what a huge let down lolzz

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The world was supposed to end Tuesday? Well darn, no one told me; I was out of town.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join