It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
10 here in barcelona and nothing....Again, i would love to see a sturn bible code believer come on here now and explain himself
so pathetic that they have decoded the bible correctly in thier view , yet nothing has ever happened..............bunch of

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh well, I'll wait for the next doomsday date then...

October 1 to 8 here we come!

and lets not forget about the Galactic Federation putting a good show too...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wondered why my popcorn wasn't cooking... dayum

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I think I've developed a serious case of anxiety in the past week.. With the markets, talk of war, and everything else that falls into that cluster I'm due for a stroke any time now. Thanks for the warning though. I don't know how to feel about the bible code, but I am to worried about everything to turn my head on anything right now. Good thread
Is anyone else feeling serious anxiety right now, or am I driving myself nuts?

i agree...but wouldn't this be a perfect time, right before the election to stoke the "sky is falling" or an actual monetary crisis mentality, to institute martial law and for the elections to get canceled due to the " massive U.S. financial crisis" as it would be editorialized in our media?
are the PTB setting up the american people to deliberately panic and cause a run on the bank that would set this in motion?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Bring your own weapons

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There is time yet, Lets not say told you so until tomorrow afternoon.
Too much speculation about these months, i think something might happen this year. There IS an elecetion going on remember

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Less than 5 hours to go! Come on already!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

But if it happens, how are we gonna say it tomorrow??

Quick, get the i-told-you-so's in while you can

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, here we are on September 24.

***DOOMSDAY CANCELED****

Let me guess, somehow some brave hero interfered to save the world, Aliens stepped in and saved us, the government delayed it, etc.?

And, to be sure, the next doomsday is really just around the corner, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Damn! We're still here! Now I'm all bloated on Cheetos and worn out from all the panic sex!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

such a shame....

...but bet you're happier though right?!
go sleep it off

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
it looks like we are still here. I never thought the bibles codes would be useful and look what happens......nothing. We still have October 1st and 7th to be looking forward to.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's now 11 minutes after midnite Pacific Time...just checked, the world, such as it is, is still here. Hmmm...imagine that, Bible Code is wrong again...say it ain't soooooo...

The world will go on, with us or without us...life in general is about change, sometimes good, sometimes bad...

Oddly enough, the sun still rises, and sets. Children still live and play, mostly in safety...lots of good things are happening along with the bad. Sounds like life will go on...

Tommorrow morning why don't y'all get up, watch the sun rise, listen to the birds wake up. Dawn is one of lifes little treasures, sublime beauty and renewal, all rolled into one glorious package. Unless it's raining...then its just gray...but the rain will make the grass grow, and the brooks sing in their banks...not a bad thing either.

I suppose it just depends upon your outlook on life.

Try to keep your prospective, folks... Bad times happen, remember, those of you old enough to, the Great Depression? There've been financial and political tribulations before...oddly enough, the world is still here. Bad times come, bad times go...you put your head down and you get through it.

Panic is pointless and counterproductive...

Twenty five after the hour of midnite...and the world is still here...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Whats the deal on Oct 1-8? The red list thing?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
All things are possible, and I here you dgtempe!

Just hang in there, don't succumb to the possible deception, don"t be afraid!

I hope you are alright, but more so, I hope others heard your distress, and checked on you!

Your thread was good, as this is what ATS is about! Well done my friend for reaching to us in your distress and fear!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The bible code is NOT WRONG!

How can something that doesn't exist be right or wrong?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Damn! We're still here! Now I'm all bloated on Cheetos and worn out from all the panic sex!!!

Panic Sex??? There's panic sex! Why I'm always the last to know these things?

Roper

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
reply to post by Interestinggg

Stuff happens every day, and that prediction is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Don't believe me? Whats up with Finland? and that truck bombing?
Terrorism abound. Maybe not the end of the world for *you*, but for some the prophecy is fulfilled.

History repeats itself...

Life imitates Art.

Have you ever considered for a moment the application to any of these things, the age old term.
"# happens" ???

"# happens" is a common slang phrase, used as a simple existential observation that life is full of imperfections, or "C'est la vie". The minced oath form is "stuff happens". It is an acknowledgment that bad things happen to people for no particular reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wow, and I was really hoping on this one

Now I can only wait for the GFL to come flying in this October

Surely that prediction won't let us all down...since I have nothing better to do, I paitently await for all these predictions to come true

But they never do...so now it is my time to prophecise:

I will wake up yet again tomorrow!!!

I would spend the time to tie that into the Bible in some abstract manner, pulling numbers out of every section, but I am too lazy right now and might do it after my morning coffee

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow amazing the world ended. I never felt a thing. And here I am in the afterlife doing exactly what I did before......Why does anyone fear death when it's this painless.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join