It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well if the world is going to in fact end...again...then I think it's time we sit back and run around with pictures of lolcats for old times sake.

My gosh, okay...that's another time in my collection jar, that means I have $1,290.50. Yes!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not to worry or fret as this prediction is made everyday for some place on the world.
Everyday, someone explains to us how the world will end tomorrow. It is the mantra of the fear mongers.

Fear mongers use any available topic to start fear, promote fear, maintain fear, if nothing new is available, they invent something new. They do this to take control over people and fear is one of the oldest ways to do it. When someone makes you afraid, they are controlling you. They are in control of your emotional state and in control of you. Once they see that they have been successful in making you afraid of something, they can begin to explore how many other ways they can control you, often they pretend to be your friend and exclaim how fortunate the both of you are for escaping the predicted doom, yada, yada, yada, snooze… Fear is a tool, don’t be tooled!

Same ole garbage, don’t go for it, don’t believe it, but if you do….could you pick up my dry cleaning and get my car washed and waxed on the way…spare no expense, I’ll pay you back….you can trust me….really!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

WOTSITS? You live on the east coast or something? Put mayonnaise on your broccoli?

All this talk of food and booze is all fine and good. But I want panic sex, and now!

We have only days left. And if you think Dick Cheney is not evil incarnate, then just google a couple of his pictures.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

whats a wotsit? cheesy thats what, what is wot whitteling about wattle? i dont know sir

well its the end of the world i can quote an 80's tv advert without fear of my lack of street cred getting worse

well its says 22nd/23rd and doesnt say time zone so i guess we all better be on naked cheeto/wotsits alert till midday on the 24th gmt just so we know all the world is out of the 23rd time bracket

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's a last ditch effort to prop up the economy.

With bottled water and duct tape.

Don't they know they could do an end of the world theme park instead?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

that would suck you could only ride 1 ride youd come out dead the other end or not even come out the other end if the did it right

the wrist bands for rides better be cheap

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

All this talk of food and booze is all fine and good. But I want panic sex, and now!

When you get to be my age dear Plucky, almost all sex is panic sex

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by emmy

Perfect. Nothing like timing the climax with the explosion...it'll make it that much better

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well its the 23rd here in OZ and I'm heading of to work. Business as usual, move along nothing to see here......yet again.

All this doom & gloom, OP I hope your still not on the couch waiting for it.

End of times announcement #156 - false.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i just ate some chinese baby formula!.... good bye cruel world...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i just ate some chinese baby formula!.... good bye cruel world...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Everyone relax. Nothing will happen tomorrow.

Even if it did, things have a way of fixing themselves in the long run.

When this week is all over, we can all get together and have a good laugh at all the hysteria posted on this thread.

Deal?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
100% proof the bible code is real

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am in Midtown Manhattan on the West side as I write this at 5:45 pm Sept 22nd. So far no problems -- I really wish the bible code gave a time for this -- should I come in late to work tomorrow? The Iranian president is in town tomorrow so I doubt they would want to hurt him -- but ya never know! Seriously though - we New Yorkers are a bit jumpy about these warnings - I hope this is not true.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's got to be today !! NO No No, not the 23rd. 24th is OK though.

Seriously I am very stressed about what is going on. Sometimes I wonder if the PTB aren't intentionally spreading fear in order for us to go along with their insanity more readily.

Reminds me of the analogy about being stuck on the train tracks and a train is coming. The one guy runs in place like crazy even though it doesn't help. The other guy cracks a beer and toasts the train.

I'd rather do the toasting than the panicking. We'll see if I'm that good.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
how many more times are we going to hear that the world is ending with vague threats and qoutes to holy book passages extra solar planets , aliens , gods/goddesses and meteorites , mini black holes etc etc the list goes on and on and on and on ,

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

, things have a way of fixing themselves in the long run.
Deal?

how would the end of the world fix its self? and would that bring us all back to life?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I'm afraid at my age, my employees would run screaming at the sight! I think I'll just pretend I have something to do and go home with a bag of chocolate and a good end of the world movie. A good walking dead people movie is what is called for I think.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm printing out some of these news articles and bringing them to my doctor the end of the month.

I demand more Xanax, dammit!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Perfect. Nothing like timing the climax with the explosion...it'll make it that much better

Wow. This whole time, I was thinking 'what's the point in knowing the end?'. But now, I have a new goal in life. Competting in the Olympics is now #2 compared to this one. Damn. I actually want the world to end now just so I can test that one out. What a way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join