It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Daily: Former US Air force Pilots Behind WTC, Pentagon Attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

One source close to the FBI.....that statement there could be it was a source that works closely to the FBI building, like the 7/11. haha!

Sounds like you have really been brainwashed by the iranian media then

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Thats has to be the most saddest thing i have heard. Spoken like a true media robot who believes eveything the media tells them.

How do you know thats what happened? Please explain how you know thats what happened.

This will be my last post in this thread simply because I AM an aware person and have watched you bait ppl, watched them take your challenges by smearing the truth in your face, and then watched you call for mod backup when things weren't going your way.

Here is what most of them haven't said to you that I have no problem saying myself... either you are a complete idiot and wouldn't know your arse from the hole in your face or you are deliberately trying to frustrate good intentioned ppl with your childish tactics.

You can call this deflecting of your question and in this case you would be right. The deflection is not because I don't have an answer to your question, it is bc I know that it is not the "answer" you are really hoping to get out of me, but rather to taunt me and pull me into a meaningless arguement. I question why you are still around on this board considering that other VERY good and well informed posters have been banned. However, I respect that this is not my site and take advantage of my right to bow out of this thread with the satisfaction of knowing you are wrong, you know it, and my day is still a happy and good one (in fact, even better just bc I finally had an opportunity to say all of this to you).

BTW, "Thats has to be the most saddest thing i have heard" would be better phrased as "That is the saddest thing that I have heard."

With all the sincerity I could muster up for your pleasure,
~ The Media Robot
over and out

[edit on 26-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
... either you are a complete idiot and wouldn't know your arse from the hole in your face or you are deliberately trying to frustrate good intentioned ppl with your childish tactics.

Thats is so very sad, i am the idiot when you state you know what happened but have no actual prove or can explain what really hapepned.

The FBI and NTSB have not released thier crime scene reports, and most other evidence has not been released but yet you still know what happend,, how sad is that?

PLEASE SEEK HELP NOW.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Let me see if I can simplify this

ULTIMA1, which one of these is true?

1) the story in your OP

or

2) that no plane hit the pentagon?

it cannot be both.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What is sad is that you say you want to know what happened that day, but when anything proves your theories wrong, you refuse to accept it.

The FBI and NTSB have not released their crime scene reports, and most other evidence has not been released. So instead you go to iranian media to find your truth?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

I have never stated that no plane hit the Pentagon.

Please be adult enough not to misquote me.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
What is sad is that you say you want to know what happened that day, but when anything proves your theories wrong, you refuse to accept it.

But the point is no real evidence had been posted prove anything i have posted wrong, only statements that it is wrong.

You yourself agree that most of the evidence has not been released so there is nothing to prove the facts and evidence i get from research, FOIA , and e-mails wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have never stated that no plane hit the Pentagon.

Please be adult enough not to misquote me.

So you agree that the plane in question did fly into the pentagon? That is what you are saying now? I am not trying to argue, I just want to be clear becaue you often ask people for proof of that and if you already believe it, then you must just be looking for arguments for no reason which seems highly counterproductive as well as extremely immature.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So you agree that the plane in question did fly into the pentagon?

We do not know what really hit the Pentagon since the FBI and NTSB official crime scene reports have not been released.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You are standing behind an article claiming a vietnam veteran flew that plane into the pentagon are you not?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

It's no use.

No worries...as soon as his FOIA request comes back. He is outta here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You are standing behind an article claiming a vietnam veteran flew that plane into the pentagon are you not?

No, i never stated i stood behind it. Just more misquotes and twisting of posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
No worries...as soon as his FOIA request comes back. He is outta here.

We shall see who is still here.

I have been here for several years and will be here for several more.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

But the point is no real evidence had been posted prove anything i have posted wrong, only statements that it is wrong.

You yourself agree that most of the evidence has not been released so there is nothing to prove the facts and evidence i get from research, FOIA , and e-mails wrong.

Actually, the point is no real evidenc ehas been posted that proves anything you have posted is RIGHT! Only statements that it is right.

You agree that most if the evidence has not been released, so there is nothing you prove the facts and evidence you get from research, FOIA and emails right.

See...a double edged sword there, Roger

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I have been here for several years and will be here for several more.

So, you mean the evidence you will be getting from your FOIA requests will take several years to be posted? You will not have solved your WTC conspiracy for another several years?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Actually, the point is no real evidenc ehas been posted that proves anything you have posted is RIGHT!

Actually i have posted facts and evidence from research, FOIA, and e-mails.

I know those things are foreign to most people like you that are afraiad of looing for the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So, you mean the evidence you will be getting from your FOIA requests will take several years to be posted?

Does the letter i posted from the NSA FOIA office say it will take years for the FLight 93 evidence, YES or NO ?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

No, i never stated i stood behind it. Just more misquotes and twisting of posts.

Then what is your point in this thread. You have argued in favor of the article but now you do not stand behind it? Why did you post it? What were you hoping the discussion following it would be? What was your goal in presenting this article to us? Do you believe this article or not?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You have argued in favor of the article but now you do not stand behind it?

I never argued in favor of the artice. More twisting and misquotes.

It was infomration i found doing research (i know research is a strange concept for most poeple on here it seems)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Notice the comments about Flight 93 being shot down.

It seems more and more reports are coming out abot Flight 93 being shot down.

Interesting. I guess somehow I mistook the above statement along with most of the first few pages as you hanging you hat on this article being true because it backs up the shoot down story.

So, if you do not believe it, then what good is it as research?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join