It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Daily: Former US Air force Pilots Behind WTC, Pentagon Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
in the future I would not quote an iranian news agency..

I post information i find.

I cannot help it if people are closed minded and only want to believe what they think or what they were told.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hold on, isnt your iranian news source the media? You now accept media items as evidence?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Hold on, isnt your iranian news source the media? You now accept media items as evidence?

As stated many times that you seem to ignore, i only accept media items that can be verified, but i usually do not accept media or NIST reports becasue they have been questioned many times by many sources.

I did not post the Iranain news as fact. Please be mature enough not to try to twist information or misquote.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Sometimes i have to repeat becasue poeple will either ignore things or not accept it becasue it does not go along with what they think happened.

This is quite ironic, indeed some people will not accept information from an anonymous source when there is no way to verify it and it comes from an agency with a distinct agenda. You seem more than happy to accept it and require some ludicrous standard of proof in order to show it's likely wrong.

For third parties reading this thread, a good place to start to understand this behaviour is this Wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org...

But they did not release the full CVR from the planes did they, YES or NO ?

No they did not, because as I have previously shown you, this is the CVR: upload.wikimedia.org...

What exactly are they supposed to release?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
No they did not, because as I have previously shown you, this is the CVR: upload.wikimedia.org...

What exactly are they supposed to release?

Oh, if that was the CVR what did they play for the familiy memebers? Are you stating the played a false CVR tape for family members?

Also if you read the source i posted you would see that the CVR chips are almost indistructable.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oh, if that was the CVR what did they play for the familiy memebers? Are you stating the played a false CVR tape for family members?

That was UA93, not AA77.

Also if you read the source i posted you would see that the CVR chips are almost indistructable.

AA77 did not crash by accident, and yes they are tough, but not tough enough it would seem.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

AA77 did not crash by accident, and yes they are tough, but not tough enough it would seem.

911research.wtc7.net...

As a matter of fact, ABC news reported on 9-13-2001 that “Although investigators look for an entire black box, sometimes the only parts of the device that survive are the recorder’s crash-survivable memory units (CSMU). The CSMU is almost indestructible. [A former NTSB source told us that only a direct hit from a nuclear blast can destroy it] ABC also said that “it is housed within a stainless-steel shell that contains titanium or aluminum and a high-temperature insulation of dry silica material.”

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

911research.wtc7.net...

Again you are simply quoting an anonymous source to back up your claims. This is completely unverifiable and you have absolutely no evidence to suggest anyone from the NTSB is lying about this.

This is a form of fallacious argument closely linked to Confirmation Bias. You have linked to a source which, by your own criteria does not count as "evidence". Yet you accept this source because it fits your theories.

What evidence do you have that the CVR survived and the NTSB and FBI are lying about it?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Again you are simply quoting an anonymous source to back up your claims. This is completely unverifiable.

Can you debate the facts shown or prove its wrong or not verifiable?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How can you debate the facts when the "source" is anonymous?

Can you provide us contact information for the source so we can verify the data?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

How can you debate the facts when the "source" is anonymous?

Can you deabte the facts (not the source) as shown, YES or NO?

Very simple, i do not know how much simpler to make it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Notice the comments about Flight 93 being shot down.

It seems more and more reports are coming out abot Flight 93 being shot down.

I will admit to having only read the op and the following post. I couldn't bear to read anymore. If someone has helped you to see the error of your ways and you have conceded the implications you are making in favor of common sense, then thank the gods.

Otherwise, your use of a biased news source for your anti government crusade (which I am not saying that there isn't corruption in our gov't) is retarded AT BEST! You have denied fellow citizens' testimonies in other threads yet you are quick to jump on the band wagon of a media source that no doubt uses as much propaganda as our media. Sad sad day. Actually, I am beginning to wonder which side of the fence you really reside on.

Damn me and my curiosity. I have done well in ignoring this thread so far bc of who posted it... but eventually, as always, I couldn't help but see what ridiculous thing was being said this time. "blah blah blah" as usual.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
If someone has helped you to see the error of your ways and you have conceded the implications you are making in favor of common sense, then thank the gods.

I am using common sense, and posting information. The believers will have to finally face common sense and reallity when i post the NSA document about Flight 93.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1I am using common sense, and posting information. The believers will have to finally face common sense and reallity when i post the NSA document about Flight 93.

Yeah, ya know.. it isn't the fact that you posted the article that gets to me. It is the fact that you buy into it rather than the actual events. I guess in the long run, so long as ppl are still so focused on that day no matter which side of the fence they reside on, they are distracted from the events occurring around them even at the present moment. In that regard, all of us who are still trying to prove one way or the other get a big F!

Our gov't is just a smoke screen, so to defend them or blame them really is just plain silly... although, I must admit to enjoying the silliness.

Well, while I enjoy reading these threads and testing my own researching skills and common sense, I have to admit that I don't enjoy yours all that much; however, I am intrigued as to what you will be posting concerning flight 93 (although I have a pretty good clue as to how it will go).

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It is the fact that you buy into it rather than the actual events.

Who said i but into it? At least i look at facts and infomraiton and not just go by what i have been told to believe, i can think for myself.

Kind of like the beleivers by into what the media tells them when they have no evindece because most of it has not been released?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Kind of like the conspiracy theorists like ULTIMA1 that buy into what the CT sites tell them, when they actually have no evidence because most of it has not been released.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Who said i but into it? At least i look at facts and infomraiton and not just go by what i have been told to believe, i can think for myself.

Kind of like the beleivers by into what the media tells them when they have no evindece because most of it has not been released?

*sighs* I would reply something more intelligent than what I am replying now if I thought it would do any good. However, I have seen your other posts in threads and don't want to get into a pointless arguement.

But just for the record, not all of us who you would consider "believers" buy into the events as they happened bc we were told to by the media. Some of us, and I would think most of us here, buy into it bc it is what happened.

Now if/when you want to start talking about funding of the events, prior events that served as catalysts to the tragedy of 9/11, and inside information that appears to have been leaked, then I am right there with you. However, do I think these things were carried out by our gov't, no... it is the same group that has helped to produce (under the table and virtually unnoticed) all the other wars to profit their agenda and they obviously allow for the smoke screen govt's on all sides to take the blame.

edited to add: to the poster above me... touche' and well played
haha

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Some of us, and I would think most of us here, buy into it bc it is what happened.

Thats has to be the most saddest thing i have heard. Spoken like a true media robot who believes eveything the media tells them.

How do you know thats what happened? Please explain how you know thats what happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You just linked a media story, and believe it.

Who is the media robot?

pot - kettle

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You just linked a media story, and believe it.

Not just a media story, from an open government source to verify it.

Do you see govenment sources to verify others media stories?

Please learn to read.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join