It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Daily: Former US Air force Pilots Behind WTC, Pentagon Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
Your information is wrong, I have the data from the NTSB from the "black boxes", do you need a copy?

Gee you beleivers only read partial posts. What about the CVRs?

Yes i also have the AA77 FDR data as well, whcih questions the official story.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Please notice this also talks about the CVRs not only the FDRs.

This is not relevant, if the FBI took and kept control of the FDR without the NTSB having access, how could the NTSB release it?

If it is verifiable, more then the media as a source.

The source you linked was both anonymous and contradicted by information we now have, including the full contents of the FDR. Do you consider this "verifiable"?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
This is not relevant, if the FBI took and kept control of the FDR without the NTSB having access, how could the NTSB release it?

You just stated the reason it is relevant. Why would the FBI deny the NTSB access?

The source you linked was both anonymous and contradicted by information we now have,

Please show me the information on the FDRs and CVRs, not just talk about it. If you state you have information then show it.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You just stated the reason it is relevant. Why would the FBI deny the NTSB access?

We don't have any evidence they did, we have evidence that in fact they did not.

Please show me the information on the FDRs and CVRs, not just talk about it. If you state you have information then show it.

What information would you require? I have a full copy of the AA77 fdr file, a copy of the NTSBs csv file etc. I know that you are aware of this because you host a copy of the FOIA request on your photobucket account although you seem to have made it private now

Here is the released CD from the NTSB: aal77.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

There are two videos released of AA77 impacting the Pentagon. These are the only videos which exist showing this.

Please quote your source that confirms these are the only two videos that exist.

As far as I knew, these are the only two videos RELEASED.

There's a distinct difference between 'exist' and 'released'.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The source you linked was both anonymous and contradicted by information we now have,

An NSA analyst?

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
An NSA analyst?

Funny and sad how you keep avioding part of the question. The CVRs.

Also i have read all those reports and they do not explain wht the FBI kept the FDR anad CVR data form the NTSB.

Pleease try reading your sources before posting.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Please quote your source that confirms these are the only two videos that exist.

As far as I knew, these are the only two videos RELEASED.

There's a distinct difference between 'exist' and 'released'.

The FBI responded to a FOIA request for these videos and detailed the contents of all the ones they had available

# She determined that the FBI had 85 videotaptes that might be relevant. Of those, 56 "of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."
# Of the 29 remaining videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."
# Of the 13 remaining tapes which showed the Pentagon crash site, 12 "only showed after the impact of Flight 77."
flight77.info...

Funny and sad how you keep avioding part of the question. The CVRs.

Also i have read all those reports and they do not explain wht the FBI kept the FDR anad CVR data form the NTSB.

Pleease try reading your sources before posting.

This is getting ridiculous. You've made a claim based on an anonymous source, it's been shown to be unlikely so you are now trying to take a specific section of this claim and assert that it's true. It is not, there is no verifiable evidence that the FBI prevented the NTSB from viewing the data.

This is the flight 77 CVR, as used as an exhibit in a court of law:
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well hell if Iran said it......It must be true!
They are like the retards of propaganda. Don't believe the hype/

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Well hell if Iran said it......It must be true! ........

But, but, but don't forget Baghdad Bob said it too. Why, why it's corroborated so it has to be true.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Notice the comments about Flight 93 being shot down.

It seems more and more reports are coming out abot Flight 93 being shot down.

There is a distinct possibility that FLT 93 was shot down, but even if it was, what possible positive side-affect would result from admitting such? We all know that if it was shot down, it was done for an acceptable reason. So to grill the "Official" story on this particular issue serves no righteous purpose.

As for the Iranian News alleging that the USAF was behind the attacks, give me a break. Of course Ahmadinejad's government is going to do anything possible to nullify America's justification for the "War On Terror". Ahmadinejad is an enemy to America, so get used to such fruitless lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You've made a claim based on an anonymous source, it's been shown to be unlikely so you are now trying to take a specific section of this claim and assert that it's true.

NO, it has not been shown to be unlikely, only stated.

If you have actual evidence to debate what i have posted please post it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
There is a distinct possibility that FLT 93 was shot down, but even if it was, what possible positive side-affect would result from admitting such?

Well for one maybe the believers will finally have to wake up and face reallity that what they were told by the media was not all true.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

NO, it has not been shown to be unlikely, only stated.

If you have actual evidence to debate what i have posted please post it.

It's obvious you are resorting to your tactic of simply repeating things as if that made them true.

You claim the FBI did not allow the NTSB access to the FDR etc based on an anonymous source. This is contradicted by the fact that the NTSB released the full FDR and produced documentation for the FBI based on it. These are not compatible claims, and considering one is from an anonymous source, and one you can verify yourself (and I have linked you to the verification), it's obvious that the anonymous source is likely mistaken.

Do you have any evidence this is the case, other than an anonymous source?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Notice the comments about Flight 93 being shot down.

It seems more and more reports are coming out abot Flight 93 being shot down.

Everyone forgets, but the BBC stated, on the day it happened, that flight 93 was shot down. Bet you'd have a hard time finding the video on that one.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
im going to keep saying this untill it ends

if mods get mad at me for it pm and ill stop

but this is rediculous

no offense to any1

or either side of the argument

but these threads are rediculous

all it is, is a couple people posting over and over again just going back and forth with each other with absolutely nothing substantial being given

stop this truther verse debunker crap and lets get down to facts and if you dont have facts

dont make a post laughing about things dont make a post arguing and bragging

just shut up and let the people with the real info come on the thread and teach us

all this back and forth bs does is detract others from coming on here and giving real information because it seems that all thats going to happen if anyone ever does post anything real theyre just going to have a bunch of jackass's come on here stating the opposite with only opinions and no facts

this isnt a loch ness monster thread

this is a national tragedy that has turned into a worldwide catastrophic event

PLEASE people start using maturity and lets get true answers and knock off this childishness thats getting us nowhere

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

in the future I would not quote an iranian news agency.. people will attack it for just being that source.. And you will lose credibility.. this does not mean your article does not speak truth.. It just means people looking for a way to debunk it will automatically attack the source..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It is Iranian state policy to deny that Suni Arabs could hurt the United States. (Iranians are Shiite Moslems.) The Iranians admited that they started the story that the Jews stayed away from work at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, just for that reason.

The fact that the four pilots were ex Air Force is not remarkable, that they were not ex Air Force would be quite remarkable. Most airline pilots join the Air Force for free pilot training and fly heavy transports and tankers (a C-135 transport or a KC-135 tanker is basicly a Boeing 707.)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It's obvious you are resorting to your tactic of simply repeating things as if that made them true.

Sometimes i have to repeat becasue poeple will either ignore things or not accept it becasue it does not go along with what they think happened.

You claim the FBI did not allow the NTSB access to the FDR etc based on an anonymous source.

But they did not release the full CVR from the planes did they, YES or NO ?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
just shut up and let the people with the real info come on the thread and teach us

I have real info. In guess you have not been reading my post, you would see that i do post info and it is not debated with info but opinions and statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join