It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I've just done a quick search and found that the astronaut who used the first computer on Gemini 10 was John Young.

I found that as well. He also became the Chief of the Astronaut office in 1974 per Astronaut Bio: John Young. He was also working for NASA at Houston (3 hours from San Antonio) in 1996 during the purported meeting with Leonov and David Scott (who was born in San Antonio and has a close relationship with Leonov). On top of that Scott was inducted into the Astronaut Hall pf fame in March of 1993. I'm still trying to find out if Leonov was at the ceremony.

-S

[edit on 15-9-2008 by snoober]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
At first, I was a bit excited when clicking on this link and reading into the OP's message. I then scrolled down and saw how the welcoming came forth; thus creating more excitement.

However, the video's being displayed by this "retiredafb" on www.revver.com are absolutely ridiculous. I was entertained for 30 minutes watching the same ol' video's that had been debunked for years.

You can view his welcome page here: revver.com...

No disrespect to the OP or anyone else, but I smell something fishy.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

Thanks for bringing this event up again as I have tryed to relight the candle of this story many times in threads and posts.

The reason being is that the only thing the debunkers got thier teeth into was the some of the supposed fake video and not the actual event/story.

The guys who are trying to get this out to the public are releasing the story the best way thay can wether some of this is a reinactment of the actual event.

This has been knocking on the back door of Ufology for many years and if my memory is correct since the 80s.

It is so easy for the skeptics to pick on this but they will not do thier home work regarding the background of this event.

I have studied in this field for thirty years and all the signs say this should not be taken with lightly.

The Haiti video and story Yes! this NO!

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Well Bob,
It is entirely too easy to debunk this obvious hoax. As pointed out, the Atlas is a huge vehicle and it would take thousands of folks to cover this up. Folks that lost their jobs in the transition of Apollo to Shuttle programs and if we where to believe this hoax, still kept quite about it lol! That alone should be enough but here is another mini fact already pointed out - John Young was the Chief of Astronauts selected in 1974. Are we to believe that John Young himself is Luca's source? What more do you need to believe this hoax for what it is - a hoax?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance

Well Bob,
It is entirely too easy to debunk this obvious hoax. As pointed out, the Atlas is a huge vehicle and it would take thousands of folks to cover this up. Folks that lost their jobs in the transition of Apollo to Shuttle programs and if we where to believe this hoax, still kept quite about it lol! That alone should be enough but here is another mini fact already pointed out - John Young was the Chief of Astronauts selected in 1974. Are we to believe that John Young himself is Luca's source? What more do you need to believe this hoax for what it is - a hoax?

Hi

Thanks for the reply and input by the tone you must be an ex NASA employee or other as your quiet knowlegable on this subject?.

Who mentioned the rocket types? not me!

As I said the event not the trimmings.

Ps not a great way to introduce your self (WELL BOB)

Try Hi and I do not agree with blah blah because of blah blah

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am Luca Scantamburlo. I have changed my password as italianfreelancer74, but it does not work.I am sorry, but I think I will not able to answer to all questions I have been receiving since yesterday (when I have spread the same letter on AboveTopSecret website), but I promise I will read your comments and questions, as many as I will be able to do, during my free time, and perhaps in the future I will spread a list of answers to a group of selected questions.
Moreover, I can tell you since now that it seems - through an indirect source I have contacted - that the former astronaut who would have been Apollo 19 Commander in 1976, has denied everything, and said to my indirect source that my insider ("moonwalker1966delta") is an impostor. Is it true? Maybe, or maybe not...just a reaction to avoid problems...until new elements and new insiders will come out to speak out. To be hidden by a nickname was a normal strategy chosen by him to avoid problems, and I can tell you this is what he told me in our contacts.

The strange thing is that it looks like that the authentic NASA astronaut did not want to have any contact with me, which is very strange if you consider - for example - that if someone on the Web is playing a dirty job as your impostor, and putting you in an embarassing situation making false declarations, it is normal to react and to know more about it.
So, if someone has understood who Apollo 19 Commander would be, try to understand that maybe you will disturb him in making questions like "Were you really Apollo 19 Commander?".
On the other hand I understand that you are eager to know what is going on on the Web. I am me too.
At the moment it is very difficult to have the all truth from the presumed astronauts, alone and without an authorization from their Institutions. For example, Buzz Aldrin years ago - for a documentary - talked about a UFO who was following them in Space during an Apollo mission, and later on - in another declaration to the media- he said something different, if I remember. What does it mean? That former astronauts and former Soviet cosmonauts (most of them are retired military officers, not civilians) are not free to speak out, of course, and they can receive pressure in any moment, and change strategy during their contacts with mass media and general public.
Are you surprised of it? Most of you are very intelligent and honest people, so you should not. I have had many problems last summer 2007, because of my reports on the issue: for example during a certain period it seems several of my e-mails to U.S and to Israel just vanished, like some sent to me, without known reasons (I have friends in both countries, who helped me as volunteers and as researchers). Of course I was very upset, especially because of what they wrote here in Italy, where a massive disinformation campagin began against the case.

Moreover, I can tell you that:

0) I am strongly convinced (but it is just my opinion) that "moonwalker1966delta" and "retiredafb" are two distinct persons; moreover, they are for sure either deeply involved in this case as former astronauts or as members of an intelligence operation for the public acclimation program on the ET presence in the Solar System; how can I say this? I know what kind of interest my reports provocated among the Institutions, but it does not make any sense to discuss it here, because likely you would not believe me (in spite of I can prove it) and the topic concerns the National Security of U.S. and of other countries; this story is very sensitive and I am on top of it, standing almost alone (without economic support from newspapers, magazines, tv media) and the only motivation I am risking my name and my reputation to tell it is that I think it is very important; moreover I am not breaking any law as former journalist and freelance writer (as far as I am concerned), and because we are facing very difficult future events, at every latitude of the planet; I wish sooner or later someone from the U.S. Institutions will give a freeway to key witnesses of the joint USA/USSR space cooperation during the '70s before they will die (they are very old, remember this); this is the only chance to know without doubts the hidden history of Space Exploration during the '70s;

1) My last contact with "retiredafb" was in July 2007 as I have already told Kevin Smith during his radio show (last October 2007), and the alleged William Rutledge (Apollo 20 Commander) has never answered to my several questions I sent to him, about the controversial aspects and contradictions - above all, about the fake video of the "City" (but this does not mean that the an ancient "City" does not exist on the moon, of course, as I have already discussed in one of my former reports; check my website www.angelismarriti.it);

2) My last contact with "moonwalker1966delta" was in August 2008, and since that time silence from him up to now - unfortunately he did not answer to the last my questions of the interview, so I have been still waiting for them...

All the best to you
Luca Scantamburlo
September 16, 2008

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's no good using the videos etc as evidence that the Apollo 19 and 20 missions were fake because those who first brought the films forward came straight out and said that their youtube accounts had been hacked and some of the so-called video evidence was fake and intended to arouse suspicion. And guess what, it clearly worked because you're still going on about it.
There are two ways to get to the bottom of this.
1/ Could you really disguise the launching of a Saturn 5 rocket in amongst the many smaller launches which placed spy satellites in orbit.

2/ Does the contact (moonwalker1966delta) have any credibility?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

"
John Young was the Chief of Astronauts selected in 1974. Are we to believe that John Young himself is Luca's source? What more do you need to believe this hoax for what it is - a hoax?
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever Moonwalker1966delta is he's leaving clues that he is John Young. I know how bizarre that sounds but thats what the interview is indicating. Thats why I purposefully asked whether the contact, Moonwalker1966delta, has any credibility- because if it really is John Young then the guy has to be taken seriously!
I think you've made your mind up about this being a hoax far to early. I believe theres more to this story and almost certainly more information to be released.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
www.af.mil...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm going to stay on the fence on this one. I agree that 'Apollo 20' footage that spread around was corny....no soundtrack, except for the requisite "beeps" to make it sound 'spacy'....and the 'Mona Lisa' was laughable.

I also agree with a post mentioning museums here on earth that have examples of the Saturn V that were intended for 18-20...mostly built, not finished when funding was yanked. (Go to the KSC in Florida, very impressive).

Having said that, yes it's unlikely Vandenberg could be used for a Lunar launch...but there are stories of Air Force launch facilities in the Pacific Ocean...Micronesia, Wake Island, ets. Far from prying eyes....

Who knows where the truth lies. (Hah! An oxymoron, that was...)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

Ciao Luca

I want to thank you for investigations and that great page of yours. I salute your efforts into bringing this subject to discussion.

I know that as a journalist you must protect sources, but it seems to me and some other ATSers that moonwalker is Young, I won´t ask you to confirm this, but it would be helpful if you tell us if it isn´t Young.

Have you had any other confirmations on the videos, specially the Ingress video (to me the most believable one)?.

Any clues on the whereabouts of Rutledge?.

From your interviews with Rutledge I got the feeling that he wasn´t welcome in the U.S.A., moonwalkerdelta tells us that he has been with him in the States. If he is (like he once said) on a "crusade" to make NASA tell the truth it would be very unlikely that he is visiting NASA´s terrotory, wouldn´t it?.

Thanks again and my best wishes.

Camilo

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok - a few std suestions i would like the " commander " to address

1 where were the components of the ` apollo 19 ` built ?

2 how were they transported to the lauch site ?

3 how were they assembled ?

4 what was the exact time / date of lift off ?

These are the right questions !! Thumb up !!
And let me guess, there where no answers at all.

No ones able too prepare and launch a Saturn V Rocket without beeing noticed by someone !
At high times there were almost 300.000 People involved in the project apollo. Where they all dazzled ? I dont think so !
To be honest, i think that all of that "post apollo 17" myths are a whole lot of crap
But thats only my opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Luca... Welcome to ATS

still reading the stuf... are those picture of EBE real????
it looks very much of a puppet

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You do realize Apollo 19 never happened, right? The mission was canceled on September 2, 1970.

Edit: as well as 18 & 20.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Heywood Floyd

"
To be honest, i think that all of that "post apollo 17" myths are a whole lot of crap
But thats only my opinion
"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo 18 wasn't a myth! I was just a kid in the 1970s constantly being told by the media and some aspects of the education system that nuclear bombs would be dropping out of the skies over the UK at any moment. Russia, the nasty communist soviets, were the enemy. Therefore it was a complete surprise to find that in 1975 Apollo 18, commanded by Tom Stafford, and Soyus 19, commanded by Alexei Leonov, docked and shook hands and basically had a fine old time. What agreement were they really shaking hands on? What was the deal? Was it the joint American/Russian led Apollo 19 and 20 missions?

If nothing more comes of this I would really like to know how cold the Cold War really was?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I do know a bit about rockets (although I am not a rocket scientist), and to get to the moon at the time stated, one would of needed a Saturn V rocket to get the moon capsule there. The Atlas rockets would of been too small. The information coming out from the Apollo XIX and XX theorists is they were launched at Vandenburg AFB. There is a decent population around that area, even at the time of the launch. Many people would of noticed, especially night workers.
Thousands of workers, including the logistics workers would have to of been in on this. It is possible to keep it a secret (they did with developing the atomic bomb), but they would have had to launch it somewhere desolate.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I do know a bit about rockets (although I am not a rocket scientist), and to get to the moon at the time stated, one would of needed a Saturn V rocket to get the moon capsule there. The Atlas rockets would of been too small. The information coming out from the Apollo XIX and XX theorists is they were launched at Vandenburg AFB. There is a decent population around that area, even at the time of the launch. Many people would of noticed, especially night workers.
Thousands of workers, including the logistics workers would have to of been in on this. It is possible to keep it a secret (they did with developing the atomic bomb), but they would have had to launch it somewhere desolate.

Yeh, I hear you, but knowing that the people who lived around Vandenburg were used to rockets taking off from this base which were launching spy satellites I believe right into the early 1990s- would there be a descernable difference between the spy launching rockets and the Saturn 5? Would it have been that noticable?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Kind ATS users
thanks a lot for your attention. I really appreciate your time and efforts to understand a difficult issue.
I have already posted a comment on ProjectAvalon forum. At last I was able to log in here, to answer to you.
I am sorry, but I think I will not able to answer to all questions I have been receiving since yesterday, but I promise I will read your comments and questions, as many as I will be able to do, during my free time, and perhaps in the future I will spread a list of answers to a group of selected questions.
Moreover, I can tell you since now that it seems - through an indirect source I have contacted - that the former astronaut who would have been Apollo 19 Commander in 1976, has denied everything, and said to my indirect source that my insider ("moonwalker1966delta") is an impostor. Is it true? Maybe, or maybe not...just a reaction to avoid problems...until new elements and new insiders will come out to speak out. To be hidden by a nickname was a normal strategy chosen by him to avoid problems, and I can tell you this is what he told me in our contacts.

The strange thing is that it looks like that the authentic NASA astronaut did not want to have any contact with me, which is very strange if you consider - for example - that if someone on the Web is playing a dirty job as your impostor, and putting you in an embarassing situation making false declarations, it is normal to react and to know more about it.
So, if someone has understood who Apollo 19 Commander would be, try to understand that maybe you will disturb him in making questions like "Were you really Apollo 19 Commander?".
On the other hand I understand that you are eager to know what is going on on the Web. I am me too.
At the moment it is very difficult to have the all truth from the presumed astronauts, alone and without an authorization from their Institutions. For example, Buzz Aldrin years ago - for a documentary - talked about a UFO who was following them in Space during an Apollo mission, and later on - in another declaration to the media- he said something different, if I remember. What does it mean? That former astronauts and former Soviet cosmonauts (most of them are retired military officers, not civilians) are not free to speak out, of course, and they can receive pressure in any moment, and change strategy during their contacts with mass media and general public.
Are you surprised of it? Most of you are very intelligent and honest people, so you should not. I have had many problems last summer 2007, because of my reports on the issue: for example during a certain period it seems several of my e-mails to U.S and to Israel just vanished, like some sent to me, without known reasons (I have friends in both countries, who helped me as volunteers and as researchers). Of course I was very upset, especially because of what they wrote here in Italy, where a massive disinformation campagin began against the case.

Moreover, I can tell you that:

0) I am strongly convinced (but it is just my opinion) that "moonwalker1966delta" and "retiredafb" are two distinct persons; moreover, they are for sure either deeply involved in this case as former astronauts or as members of an intelligence operation for the public acclimation program on the ET presence in the Solar System; how can I say this? I know what kind of interest my reports provocated among the Institutions, but it does not make any sense to discuss it here, because likely you would not believe me (in spite of I can prove it) and the topic concerns the National Security of U.S. and of other countries; this story is very sensitive and I am on top of it, standing almost alone (without economic support from newspapers, magazines, tv media) and the only motivation I am risking my name and my reputation to tell it is that I think it is very important; moreover I am not breaking any law as former journalist and freelance writer (as far as I am concerned), and because we are facing very difficult future events, at every latitude of the planet; I wish sooner or later someone from the U.S. Institutions will give a freeway to key witnesses of the joint USA/USSR space missions during the '70s before they will die (they are very old, remember this); this is the only chance to know without doubts the hidden history of Space Exploration during the '70s;

1) My last contact with "retiredafb" was in July 2007 as I have already told Kevin Smith during his radio show (last October 2007), and the alleged William Rutledge (Apollo 20 Commander) has never answered to my several questions I sent to him, about the controversial aspects and contradictions - above all, about the fake video of the "City" (but this does not mean that the an ancient "City" does not exist on the moon, of course, as I have already discussed in one of my former reports; check my website www.angelismarriti.it);

2) My last contact with "moonwalker1966delta" was in August 2008, and since that time silence from him up to now - unfortunately he did not answer to the last my questions of the interview, so I have been still waiting for them...

All the best to you
Luca Scantamburlo
September 16, 2008

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
As Alice once said, "Curiouser and curiouser!"
Is seems obvious that the Moonwalker1966delta was indeed John W Young but he has come forward to Luca and denied his involvement. However, he doesn't then take the next, step which I think any of us at ATS would do, and publicly come forward and announce that its all lies! In fact, he won't even talk to Luca! I get the impression that he's slightly embarressed at having his alias so quickly broken.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why are no one commenting on the link to the bio of Rutledge that can be found on the official Air Force web page. Says nothing about the Apollo mission, but he was a pilot and he is old enough too. The guys has a Defense Distinguished Service Medal, the highest honor given in peace time which is presented for exceptionally distinguished performance of duty contributing to national security or defense of the United States, that may be the kind of medal someone would get for landing on the moon in secret...

Here is the link again: BRIGADIER GENERAL JOHN W. "BILL" RUTLEDGE - Retired 1999

If this is the guy, why does no one in the US from the ATS forums just call him up and ask him about this stuff? You DO have phonebooks over there, dont you? Sounds pretty easy too me, the guy is still alive according to his bio...

Stop all your jabbing, and do some work gdmit...
Im not gonna waste lots of cash calling over seas to the US...

If he says its all bull#, then riddle is solved, if he says its true, then try to get him on an interview or something. I mean, how frikkin' hard can it be? Want me to dial for you too?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Acharya]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join