It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Totally agree WW. You know, I was thinking this thing get´s more and more unbelievable the more I analyize it. Let´s give it a whirl shall we?
If this "discovery" had any true to it. What would have happened?
MAN, COME ON this thing would have had a tremendous effect on space exploration and on the mission to space in general.
Do you have any doubt, that this would have been THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to do without question? I don´t. We would not have built the space station, or it would have been built to SUPPORT the moon missions which would of course be the first priority (NO DOUBT). There would have been a permanent pressence on the moon to study and learn everything possible from the spaceship and it´s technology and makers of course.
To claim to have had this thing happen and just go there one time and live it there to rott is the most ridiculous behaviour I could imagine for anybody.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

The only problem with this is the Saturn V rocket was the largest and most powerful rocket ever built. No matter where or when this behemoth was launched, someone would of noticed. The logistics to move these rockets are immense. Thousands of people would of been involved in this. These were not model rockets we are talking about. The shuttle launcher is dwarfed when it is shown next to the Saturn V.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by kidflash2008]

So what about a remote site in south america east coast or australia ? Launch direction is east, over the ocean. Perhaps there never was an apollo 19 or 20 mission, all resources directed to Skylab instead.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by reugen]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think one of the problems we have to deal with in these internet forums today is that we get to discuss things that have no value because people come up with any idea that pops to their imagination, and it doesn´t matter how impossible, improbable or preposterous it is, it has to be discussed. We aren´t talking about riding bicicles through the Southamerican countryside, you´re talking about launching the biggest rocket ever built, from a place that needs a very complex infrastructure to carry out such a launch, and for almost 40 years the "secret" launch facilities were "kept undercover"? COME ON. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by rush969]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Iternos! I love Pegasus and your insight but dont get so padantic as you may trip up.

Internos is my nickname: can you read?
What has to do pegasus with me?
What do you mean for "padantic?"

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

As others have mentioned, when the alleged moon landing was done, the only way to get there was with the Saturn V. The ones that were used for Skylab were just used for that mission. The payload can only be for so much, and then you need either a more powerful rocket or another launch altogether.
To prove there was a moon launch after it "officially" shut down, there has to be some type of evidence to show it. A video, which has been proven a possible hoax is not enough. What we would need is some astronaut to come forward with paperwork to show that such a mission occurred.
As the one poster stated, anyone can make a claim here. I think it is respectful to actually read the claim, and then bring up points as to if such a claim happened. The questions asked need to be valid, but so do the answers.

As I have also stated, the Saturn V not only would have been noticed, but if it was in a remote area, there would be evidence of the infrastructure needed to move and launch the behemoth. Personally, it is always possible that a secret moon launch was done. The evidence that one was, however, is quite lacking.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"Personally, it is always possible that a secret moon launch was done. The evidence that one was, however, is quite lacking. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm one of them, perhaps miguided few, who believes in what Rutledge, and it now it seems, John Young, have said. However I have to agree with you- where could they have launched from? For many years rockets carrying spy satellites etc, were launched from Vandenburg but the Saturn V was so much bigger, would have made so much more noise and would have lit up the sky for miles around that I feel it would have had to have taken off from somewhere else.
The one thing I always say is suspicious about the Apollo programme was the way it stopped so abruptly. . . Would NASA after having perfected the moon landings to the point they made them look routine and easy, simply have stopped? For me the answer is NO. And it is for thiis reason I find these Apollo 19, 20 and 21 claims so interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OK - a direct challenge to everyone that believes that thier were " secret " allopo missions post A17

please posit - with what ? , where , when and how ? .

rocket launches require a VAST infrastructure

also consider the origins of your ` extra rocket ` - you cannot just magic up a launch ready Saturn V by clicking your fingers

each of the 3 rocket stages were built @ separate plants , by different contractors

the LEM was built by Grumman , the CM by yet another contractor [ north american - again - but at a different site - with an independant team ]

so where did the ` extra ` units come from ?

next

how were the extra units transported ?

2 stages needed special barges

1 a unique airplane

next

how ere the stages assembled into a complete rocket

the KSC used the VAB - vehicle assembly building - a unique structure with the tallest open space of any building

next

how was the assembled rocket positioned on the launch pad

KSC used the crawler - another unique piece of equipment

Do you now see what a mammoth undertaking constructing , assembling and launching a Saturn v is ? and why your claim that it was done in secret is questioned

so - please stop hand waving - and present a credible lauch plan - i have posted this ` challenge ` 3 times now - and no one has addressed it

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
OK - a direct challenge to everyone that believes that thier were " secret " allopo missions post A17

please posit - with what ? , where , when and how ? .

rocket launches require a VAST infrastructure

also consider the origins of your ` extra rocket ` - you cannot just magic up a launch ready Saturn V by clicking your fingers

each of the 3 rocket stages were built @ separate plants , by different contractors

the LEM was built by Grumman , the CM by yet another contractor [ north american - again - but at a different site - with an independant team ]

so where did the ` extra ` units come from ?

next

how were the extra units transported ?

2 stages needed special barges

1 a unique airplane

next

how ere the stages assembled into a complete rocket

the KSC used the VAB - vehicle assembly building - a unique structure with the tallest open space of any building

next

how was the assembled rocket positioned on the launch pad

KSC used the crawler - another unique piece of equipment

Do you now see what a mammoth undertaking constructing , assembling and launching a Saturn v is ? and why your claim that it was done in secret is questioned

so - please stop hand waving - and present a credible lauch plan - i have posted this ` challenge ` 3 times now - and no one has addressed it

You've obviously spent some time putting together you argument, much of which I totally agree with, but what you have to consider is that if NASA were going to push space exploration and further visits to the moon under ground then they would have dealt with every question which you raise. Thats why I said above, where could they have possibly constructed such a launching complex that nobody would know about it? Maybe an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere? Perhaps at the Antarctic?
I've said it before why would NASA spend some much time and energy perfecting the Apollo moon landings only for them to throw it all away and simply stop? It doesn't make any sense. . .

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Iternos! I love Pegasus and your insight but dont get so padantic as you may trip up.

Internos is my nickname: can you read?
What has to do pegasus with me?
What do you mean for "padantic?"

1. Sorry for my typing error may be should I should be shot at dawn?.

2. Just related some topics with your postings all in respect.

3. Padantic as in research and making sure all is 100% before posting which is great and I taken all your input which well respected even by myself.

4 You have taken me the wrong way it seems, and I do not kiss Ass on a forum be it anyone and only apologies when I stuff up.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Bob, I really was asking because i didn't know the term, and thank you for your clarification, I REALLY appreciate it: sorry if something came out wrong, that's never my intention, and in case i apologize

On topic, what really is unacceptable is that this stuff was already debunked in its 80 % (where the 20 % stands for unverifiable stuff, etc...) and has been brought here, once again, this time with some additional ridiculous excuses about the stuff already debunked: it would have been appreciated IF these excuses would have come out BEFORE the debunking, NOT after.

ignorant_ape: retiredROFLMAOafb himself claimed that the launches took place from Vandenberg afb, at least in according to the interview released to the OP, and at least for Apollo 20:
regarding the rest of your questions, the OP had MANY fair chances to address them but HE preferred to continue with his strategy based on a series of claims (which 80% are confirmed crocks and 20% can't be verified) and ignoring all the rest. I've always ignored this non sense (that has been posted many times before) buty frankly i've found it otrageous that after the story turned out to be a crock someone had the idea to come here to endorse it again. Your questions, the counter-evidences, the proofs have sistematically been ignored: and since there are two people endorsing this stuff i don't think that, since no one of them is able to provide us with some explanation, someone else would ever be able to.

www.angelismarriti.it...

11) L.S. I would like to know something more about the preparation of the “Apollo 20” mission. From where and when the Saturn rocket was launched and how many people were involved in that classified mission. Can you do some names?

W.R. 300 people were involved on the preparation, but more other witnesses in Vandenberg. It was launched from this AFB. More witnesses, yes, many people saw departures in the sky, cameras were forbidden all around the Vandenberg site, but today a lot of Space spotters film every launch of Delta rockets, from towns. Other people saw this launch but not knowing it was a Saturn 5. One internaut viewing the launch video says this launch is a Saturn 1B. If today, with all available information, somebody makes such a mistake, you can image how it was in 1976. The preparation was long, subject of cancellations, new starts. Russians had the first information since 1966, I don't know what was their source.

so, to those who are trying to figure out if the alleged apollo 18-19-20-30-50-100-8000 took place somewhere else: Vandenberg is what has been claimed to be the base from which the Apollo 20 was launched, it would be pointless to look for elsewhere, THIS in according to the PRIMARY source of this stuff

[edit on 12/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

"so, to those who are trying to figure out if the alleged apollo 18-19-20-30-50-100-8000 took place somewhere else: Vandenberg is what has been claimed to be the base from which the Apollo 20 was launched, it would be pointless to look for elsewhere, THIS in according to the PRIMARY source of this stuff "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright kid, don't get your panties in a bunch! All I'm saying is that launching from Vandenberg would cause problems, the main one being the fact that there would be witnesses and surely someone would spot the size difference from the rockets that had been launched from there carrying spy satellites into orbit. So, if not Vandenberg where else could such a launch take place?
So many times now, especially in the UFO field, you find as a researcher you get a story which is laced with inaccuracies but the central core of the tale is true. It's almost like they are testing us to see if we can seperate the fact from the fantasy. I've said it before, I believe the Apollo missions did carry on behind the curtain of secrecy, but I cede that a lot of what has been written concerning Apollo 19 and 20 is outrageous nonsense.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Alright kid, don't get your panties in a bunch! All I'm saying is that launching from Vandenberg would cause problems, the main one being the fact that there would be witnesses and surely someone would spot the size difference from the rockets that had been launched from there carrying spy satellites into orbit. So, if not Vandenberg where else could such a launch take place?

First of all, the fact that YOU are a kid doesn't mean that everyone else is: now we are NOT in your classroom, wake up. Please keep for yourself these childish and useless sentences that you have learned likely in the primary school where you are still studying. Do you think that i was referring to you? That i pay so much attention to YOUR posts? LOL, who cares about your posts? Many kids have something to add to the discussions, perhaps even YOU: but when you approach me in this way, don't expect anything but being counter - bashed. So please respect your fella members dude: im not a kid so don't call me kid again, PLEASE (unless you want to TROLL, at YOUR choice)
That said, the story is way more simple than someone is trying to depict it: the apollo 20/retiredafb/william rutledge stuff has been proven to be a HOAX, and this thread is based on a HOAX, the op is endorsing an HOAX, period. Some ignorant of course does NOT know the whole story. Now if you want to talk about some possible alternative bases for secret launches you are free to do it, i don't care: start a new thread, so you'll be able to look very cool to your classmates. THIS thread is based on a proven crock which was debunked in every possible way and only some KIDS are still believing in its genuinity: KIDS, and people who want to earn something from this crap:
not to mention the KIDS seeking for attention who want to look cool but have ZERO knowledge on the stuff being discussed.
Since the base was claimed to be Vandenberg, all the alternative guesses are just a waste of time, pointless and meaningless: and this in according to the guy who originally SPREADED this GARBAGE.

[edit on 17/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

First of all, the fact that YOU are a kid doesn't mean that everyone else is: now we are NOT in your classroom, wake up. Please keep for yourself these childish and useless sentences that you have learned likely in the primary school where you are still studying. Do you think that i was referring to you? That i pay so much attention to YOUR posts? LOL, who cares about your posts? Many kids have something to add to the discussions, perhaps even YOU: but when you approach me in this way, don't expect anything but being counter - bashed. So please respect your fella members dude: im not a kid so don't call me kid again, PLEASE (unless you want to TROLL, at YOUR choice)
That said, the story is way more simple than someone is trying to depict it: the apollo 20/retiredafb/william rutledge stuff has been proven to be a HOAX, and this thread is based on a HOAX, the op is endorsing an HOAX, period. Some ignorant of course does NOT know the whole story. Now if you want to talk about some possible alternative bases for secret launches you are free to do it, i don't care: start a new thread, so you'll be able to look very cool to your classmates. THIS thread is based on a proven crock which was debunked in every possible way and only some KIDS are still believing in its genuinity: KIDS, and people who want to earn something from this crap:
not to mention the KIDS seeking for attention who want to look cool but have ZERO knowledge on the stuff being discussed.
Since the base was claimed to be Vandenberg, all the alternative guesses are just a waste of time, pointless and meaningless: and this in according to the guy who originally SPREADED this GARBAGE.

[edit on 17/12/2008 by internos]

Hey , got some real bad news for you. In Liverpool Kid is a friendly term like mate or pal. Before you go off on one of your ridiculous rants and start hurling insults around perhaps, just perhaps, you should take a moment to put your brain in gear before your gob? And while your at at it do us all a favour and wind your head in. No one likes a smart arse!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hey , got some real bad news for you. In Liverpool Kid is a friendly term like mate or pal. Before you go off on one of your ridiculous rants and start hurling insults around perhaps, just perhaps, you should take a moment to put your brain in gear before your gob? And while your at at it do us all a favour and wind your head in. No one likes a smart arse!

My brain is ALWAYS in gear and we are NOT all supposed to know what you mean by saying kid:

1. Informal. a child or young person.
2. (used as a familiar form of address.)
3. a young goat.
4. leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
5. a glove made from this leather.
–verb (used without object), verb (used with object) 6. (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
–adjective 7. made of kidskin.
8. Informal. younger: his kid sister.

since your post didn't look to be very friendly, i don't see why i was supposed to interprete the word "kid" in some positive way... I barely know some english, how am I supposed to know that in Liverpool is a friendly term like mate or pal. And NOT, i'm not insulting anyone: Since NOW you clarified it, the case is closed for for me, thank you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join