It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Kind ATS users,
my name is Luca Scantamburlo. Some of you - maybe - will remember my reports on the Apollo 19/20 case. Some fake videos, misleading data, contradictory aspects, but at the same time evidence of something very interesting on the far side of the Moon, an historical context where to read all, and for sure unpublished videos of some space missions...videos for the first time spread by the alleged whistleblowers: before "retiredafb", and later on "moonwalker1966delta". Authentic former astronauts or just impostors?
Unfortunately we still do not know. It is too early to come to final conclusions, and it seems that they are part of a strategy: leak of information abot secret space missions, but contaminated with wrong data.
Anyway, I have something special for you. It was and it is very hard for me, but at last I decided to give you something... to come back to write, in spite of many difficulties, and a disinformation campagin against me, taken place in 2007 in my country: Italy.

Here you my new report:

www.angelismarriti.it...

The first part of an interview with Apollo 19 CMDR. I guess that Rutledge's testimony has a precise strategy: telling something wrong on purpose, so it could be possible to provocate other people involved in the past in classified missions. So, they could find the courage and the will to speak out.
You will be the first and the last judge of this astonishing story wich - according to me - contains some "kernels of truth", expression that Carl E. Sagan used sometimes...about controversial topics.
The main characters (insiders) of Apollo 19/20 case - if they are not impostors - are risking their lives in talking to the public with real name and surname: if they will deny in front of the public, it could not be a surprise.
We need an official position from the Institutions, otherwise it will be very difficult to have the all story from their mouths, in front of the mass media.
I wish other insiders - with reliable credentials - could come out from the woods... to tell a story wich will change forever the mankind's history.

All the best to you
God bless you.
Luca Scantamburlo
freelancer writer member of the Free Lance International Press (F.L.I.P.)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Luca! I am so happy to see that you have joined this forum at last.

I will read the new interview with great interest.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Luca,

Welcome the ATS. Have you been in contact with William Rutledge recently? He disappeared since the obvious moon city hoax video. Will he be releasing any new video?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this with us Luca.

I look forward to part 2 of this interview. Very fascinating!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.. :-D

and you have my attention now too.. :-D

cant wait to see the rest..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Luca

Molto Bene! Please keep us informed when you post part 2.

Very fascinating.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ok - a few std suestions i would like the " commander " to address

1 where were the components of the ` apollo 19 ` built ?

2 how were they transported to the lauch site ?

3 how were they assembled ?

4 what was the exact time / date of lift off ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very interesting to read.
It would be easy to discard this as a hoax though.

And if it is that, it would be great script for a sci-fi movie, someone would make money on it...

If it actually happened, it would be a real "world turner"

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First of all welcome to ATS :-)

Will the second part of the interview reveal more interesting "facts"? When will you release it?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi, again, Luca. I have now read the interview with "MOONWALKER1966DELTA", first part. My first reaction is that I have some reservations regarding the identity of the man. This is not about technical details, but simply the way he expresses himself.

To explain what I mean, I will quote your own statement:

In the following interview I have just put the right spaces, and corrected a few orthographical mistakes that there were in our messages (e.g. I have put the right capital letters, like "I" instead of "i", "Earth" instead of "earth", likely written in a hurry, ect.), but I did not change the syntactical construction of the sentences made by "moonwalker1966delta", who - in my opinion - from his English seems an American-English native land, or someone who knows English very well.

I am not so sure I agree with you that "MOONWALKER1966DELTA" is someone who knows english very well. I think his english is rather awkward:

moonwalker1966delta: The first time I met William was in 1974 at JSP where I have been selected as chief of astronauts. I was training for Apollo 19 and when I knew the names of Apollo 20 crew I ask to meet him and I have been very impressed about his knowledge of alien technology we are working about at that time. The last time has been in San Antonio in 1993.

I don't believe this was written by someone who has english/american as his first language. What are your thoughts about this? I understand that you as a journalist are protecting his identity, but have you done research based on his name, and if so, have you been able to find any kind of information that confirms this person's identity?

I would also like to ask you what you think about the the "Retiredafb" who is now posting at revver.com. Do you believe that this is the same person as the alledged William Rutledge who first appeared on YouTube?
The reason I ask this, is that personally I think the new videos at revver are hoaxes made to discredit the original Retiredafb. I think it is highly possible that he was telling the truth about the Apollo 20 mission, and that steps now have been taken to make him look like a fraud.
But again, that is only my personal theory.

I look forward to hearing from you and discuss this case further, and thank you again for joining ATS!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OP can you tell me is William Rutledge alright? I have been worried for a while now that he was harmed in some way for sharing his account of Apollo 20.

From the very start when he first started posting on youtube, I've been searching for more and more information, i heard an interview with him over a year ago now, he expressed in the interview how worried he had become for his own safety, I'm not certain but i think he was living on the African Continent at the time.

I've never had to justify my belief that part of this story was true, seeing how it fitted with some information that was told to me several years before, since then i have followed the story with a lot of interest, and have not been disappointed at all.

The only time that a doubt crossed my mind was when it became apparent there was a disinformation campaign being carried out maybe 8 months or so ago, i did try and contact William Rutledge to see if he was alright, but heard nothing at all from him which got me very worried, and not just for him, but for the whole story.

I am not saying i believe everything that has been told so far, but i know for sure part of it is.

When will part 2 of this interview be posted? also do you have a link to any unreleased video?

My personal belief is that this story can not be allowed to just vanish, and it looks like people like you are working to bring the truth to light, keep up the good work, and don't let those who wish for it to disappear push you out of the way.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Dang! I JUST saw this as a video while looking for other things on the net over the weekend. I Cannot remember for the life of me where!!!

I figured it was already on the site and if I started a thread it would go away.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by antar]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

The only problem with this is the Saturn V rocket was the largest and most powerful rocket ever built. No matter where or when this behemoth was launched, someone would of noticed. The logistics to move these rockets are immense. Thousands of people would of been involved in this. These were not model rockets we are talking about. The shuttle launcher is dwarfed when it is shown next to the Saturn V.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by kidflash2008]

jra

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There are so many flaws to this Apollo 19 / 20 nonsense.

There is no way one could launch a Saturn V rocket secretly. The rockets themselves are massive (biggest ever built), they need a large assembly building to be put together. The KSC has all that, the Vandenberg AFB however, does not have the needed infastructure for launching such a rocket. Plus Vandenberg does polar launches, they do not launch rockets eastward, like they do at the cape, since that would send it over populated areas.

There are just too many flaws in this story. None of it adds up or makes sense. Who ever made this up didn't do there research. The fact that parts of the Saturn V's that were built for Apollo 18, 19 and 20 are still here on Earth should tell you something...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
luca can u tell me if moonwalker1966delta is the same person as retiredafb?

did moonwalker1966delta mentioned Alexei Leonov or does he know where Leonov can be found. As i think he is very important for solving this case and check if its real or hoax.

my humble opinion is that someone (nasa, us government) ordered youtube to delete all retiredafb videos and a hoaxer (disinformation agent) created a identical nickname on revver.com and started posting fake videos.

As someone said i dont think this is perfect english in the interview so i think the person here is William Rutledge who is living in Ruanda since the 90's and he stated that his english is not good anymore as he started to use more french and a local dialect.

I dont think this is a complete hoax but im certain there is some truth mixed with some fake info.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi Luca, let me first echo the sentiments of the other ATS members and welcome you. I've been following this story since the beginning when I have to admit I thought it was a hoax. Now I pretty much believe it except for the obviously fake city film.
I have a question for you. Your new contact is moonwalker 1966. This would imply that he walked on the moon and therefore was one of the famous Apollo astronauts. Would I be right in thinking this? lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I've just done a quick search and found that the astronaut who used the first computer on Gemini 10 was John Young.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ditto. Sorry, your story ain't flying over here pal. And in response to the Saturn 5- yup, big big rocket. If launched on the west coast, headed east, it would have been all over the news.

You = Epic Fail!

Try again when your English is better ;-)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like a good yarn as much as the next guy, but these Apollo 19/30 guys need to watch out and not get too far afield from their basic story if they want to really sell it. I notice on the Revver site that retiredafb has posted footage of some kind of female alien mummy (apparently made out of some kind of clay), along with some information about "Nibiru."

They need to watch out so they don't dilute their story. Just stick with good, hard Arthur C. Clarke-type science fiction and don't mess it up with alien princesses and a lot of Sitchin crapola.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
About the Saturn V Rockets:

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The logistics to move these rockets are immense. Thousands of people would of been involved in this. These were not model rockets we are talking about. The shuttle launcher is dwarfed when it is shown next to the Saturn V.

These rockets were huge, here is a comparison of the shuttle and a Saturn rocket:

Image:Saturn V-Shuttle-Ares I-Ares V-Ares IV comparison.jpg

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join