It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

I've been following your website since the announcement of the whole Apollo 19 /20 deal, I was saddened when I read that you were not posting anything new and thus retiring from updating your website.

I've also enjoyed your interview In Project Camelot

Thanks for posting this info, very few people actually take the time to investigate and do some research, and even less have some meaningful information as you have.

I also believe that the disinfo tactics are what you say, some truly great knowledge blurred by lies and two way roads.

Thanks for sharing, and helping to make the world a more conscious place

And to the ones that don't believe that secret rocket launches take place, then you must be in denial,of all the secret spy satellites and secret military launches that take place we know very little, they have ways and secret installations, they control the media and the official sources, everything can happen and does happen, we the common folk know very little about the "real" space program.
And even less about the true order of things.

You must all be aware then that some secret aircraft the military has can leave the atmosphere without the need of a rocket.

All we have is conjecture, but some few actually have access to info, real secret info, and even less share that with us.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ignore this post, please. Sorry.

[edit on 16/9/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Im just curious about a few details....could they have built more lunar modules and landers at another secret facility?
could they have launched the command module and the lunar lander seperately on smaller rockets and parked them in orbit for later use or could the saturn v lift a larger payload than what was stated?
could the russians have been involved as well since they were the only other space capable nation and therefore keep things under wraps?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Again, you all do realize there was no Apollo mission 18, 19 or 20?

I have a question being you seem to know. What was the Apollo mission designated that flew in 1975 too the Soyuz capsule? Thanks much,
Vance

jra

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
I have a question being you seem to know. What was the Apollo mission designated that flew in 1975 too the Soyuz capsule? Thanks much,
Vance

Although you weren't asking me. I do know that it wasn't "Apollo 18". It may be refered to as such by some people, but it was never given a numbered designation officially.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Thank you much. I wasn't trying to make a point, I was entirely trying to find out what they did call it lol
I am embarrassed to say, I was still in Cocoa Beach as I am now - then.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

I never heard such nonsense. I lived in Titusville during the Gemini and Apollo programs. My dad was an engineer on the Apollo J-2 3rd stage engines.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Im not saying this story is true of false but to believe that the Government/Military never had secret launches is a bit neive dont you guys think?

You simply cannot launch a rocket secretly. A rocket launch is never a small event and there are only a few select places they can launch from. A rockets cargo can be classified. And there are rockets launched with classified cargo every so often, but the rocket launches themselves are announced a few days before it happens.

Your right we will all ways tell the russians of a launch as well as europe and japan and china they all have tracking abilities. and in order to put a ship in space not many countries are going to miss the space capsule it needed a saturn 5 bigger than an icbm. And will set off even the worst detection systems of the day.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Just my thoughts on the subject.

The man whose bio we have all looked at.
BGEN John W.Rutledge
He was a 0-3 Captain for OVER 8 years! This is a LONG time in that pay grade and USUALLY is a career ender for a military officer!
But did it end it?NO, he ended up making Brigadier General!
Look at the time frame he was an 0-3 Captain.
Captain Feb 1, 1973-Major Oct 1, 1982
Plus his awards are exceptional!
Reward for services performed maybe?

Also someone pointed out that you can't launch a rocket without someone seeing it.Want to bet on that?
Sea Launch
They do it all the time.And yes I know they are just comm satelites but they can launch all the time without anyone seeing it.

Vandenberg AFB does too. I live south of it on the coast and they launch all the time in the middle of the night.And if it is classified they don't publicize it until after the fact.

I keep reading about everyone knowing where the 3 unused Saturn V rockets are.Actually there was only two, the third one at Johnson Space Center is just a mock up of spare parts.

But, follow this link and you will see that one of the first stages of the spare two is missing!The third stage of SA-515 is not on display. Where is it?It was constructed.
Saturn V rocket
It is at the bottom of the page.
Also there was an extra LEM.One was suppose to go on one of the moon flybys and they decided not to send it.They had to compensate for the missing weight of the LEM on the mission.

And by the way. They didn't use the Saturn V until Apollo 8 and the Apollo/Soyuz mission was not a Saturn V rocket either.

Finally, does anybody know how many John W. Rutledge's there are in the states?Thousands.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Aren't a lot you totally missing the point here? This is exactly what happened the last time this Retiredafb stuff made an appearance. Instead of focussing on the large, unknown and yet clearly visible object on the moon (photographed by NASA), most people are discussing the conspiracy over the alleged Apollo 20 mission (for which there is no solid proof) and the accompanying hoax material and then throwing the baby out with the bath water in the process.
The NASA stills of the object do constitute some sort of solid proof and as Luca has suggested, this does seem to be part of some disinformation campaign, where (and I am speculating here) NASA has possibly missed this thing near Delporte crater, until recently, and to destroy any credibility and create a distraction when it is discovered by the public, have created this whole Retiredafb hoax material debacle.
Do know what? It's working. Everyone gets sidetracked by Apollo 20 and if the genuine NASA stills do manage to make the news (which they won't) then the hoax material will be presented alongside it and the presenters will chuckle about little green men while the X-files music plays in the background.
If this Apollo 20 footage is generally regarded as a hoax then why is it's means of creation even being debated? Makes no sense!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Again, you all do realize there was no Apollo mission 18, 19 or 20?

Yeah sure buddy these missions never happened because NASA and the US government say so.

Shouldn't you be busy watching Fox news. I heard the American government is close to announcing they finally found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Anyways, as is proved in this thread, at least one video of the Apollo 20 videos shows clear sign of layering. Layering is a video editing tecnique where one layers several pieces of video on top of eachother to create a scene. One example would be to film a landscape in the background, and then put a film of yourself as a layer on top in a video editing program to create the illusion of you being somewhere you had not been.

On this Apollo 20 video at 5:34 you can see through the scientist guy in the with robe if you look at the bottom of him you see the background straight through him. He is just a video layer that is placed above another video layer. Case closed imho.

Originally posted by Acharya
At 5:34 into this Apollo 20 video you can see that the person is just a video layer on top of the background; you can see this on the bottom of the person since the top video layer is not big enough to cover the whole picture and so you can see the background through it. Proof of video editing in my opinion.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Acharya]

jup,that video is a fake...
an eagle eye you are, an eagle eye

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

"
Although you weren't asking me. I do know that it wasn't "Apollo 18". It may be refered to as such by some people, but it was never given a numbered designation officially."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be some confusion over Apollo 18?

history.nasa.gov...

I think if a NASA site is referring to an Apollo 18 docking with Soyuz 19 on July 15th 1975, thats good enough for me...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I still have numerous reports and reasons to believe that an unaccounted for shuttle(enterprise) was launched from Vandenberg AFB along a polar orbit to spy on russia and launch early keyhole surveillance satellites. And people say those couldnt have happened either.

Then there are the numerous atolls in the pacific or alaskan bases that can be used for launch and recovery in a pre-google earth world.

Just because it was big doesnt mean it wasn't launched somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Thank you very much Mint, I thought I was getting too old to remember that it in fact was called, refer'd too and designated Apollo 18.

Yours respectfully,

Vance

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

And your assertion is that they did happen because you say so? Fox News? What does that have to do with.....much of anything (except demonstrating the bias you accuse me of)?

Other than a knee-jerk, politically biased comment of irrelevance, did you have anything to add to the discussion?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Buon Giorno Luca,

Too si bots!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can't common too much other than having briefly looked into it, and the Space heroes Org, and of course the Thiery Speth, French Artist, film maker, author, and photographer , that was linked to this initially. A lot of the scenes appeared clayish as well as resembled some of the steel slag heaps from where Speth may have gotten his shots. This is a prolific photographer, talking tens of thousands of photo stills taken by him of thi area.That and the odd laude electronics "firm" which later made news by suing half a dozen companies on a very vague patent infringement, not long ago, and indirectly connecting that to the webmaster of another unusual site, made me have some serious questions. I was very intrigued by the story line, and its probably imo one of the more fun hoaxes, as speth is also a colorful man.
Mr Luca is a sincere man, and I do not question him, as he always responded to my queries in this matter, but he was as confused I think as I was. That was a year ago. In fact Artimap was there too on that one..he can prob add more to this than I..
I would suggest just follow this for fun, and pick ot the bloopers.
Remember the Aussie filmaker Chris whatever..that admitted doing this kind of stuff, ataxpayer expense, and was applauded, by their art commision, though Mufon was not amused in the least.
He was funded for 5 more projects, involving this thing he calls "immersive art..our back and forth discussions, , becomes a part of the art landscape.
Another brushstroke for the canvass; Our attention and minds something that can be molded and configured just like a sculpture. Go to boingo boingo, fringeware.com, andchurch of the subgenius, are examples of hoaxing as a great artform.
Thierry is in that tradition, and probably one of the earlier pioneers.
We can entertain the thought of an artist, and of course we can entertain the thought of gov disinfo, the tools appear the same. But a hoax nevertheless. The goal verasimilitude..realism..and let the imagination fill the gaps for the questions we ask.

Sys

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by General_Salazar
Aren't a lot you totally missing the point here? This is exactly what happened the last time this Retiredafb stuff made an appearance. Instead of focussing on the large, unknown and yet clearly visible object on the moon (photographed by NASA), most people are discussing the conspiracy over the alleged Apollo 20 mission (for which there is no solid proof) and the accompanying hoax material and then throwing the baby out with the bath water in the process.
The NASA stills of the object do constitute some sort of solid proof and as Luca has suggested, this does seem to be part of some disinformation campaign, where (and I am speculating here) NASA has possibly missed this thing near Delporte crater, until recently, and to destroy any credibility and create a distraction when it is discovered by the public, have created this whole Retiredafb hoax material debacle.
Do know what? It's working. Everyone gets sidetracked by Apollo 20 and if the genuine NASA stills do manage to make the news (which they won't) then the hoax material will be presented alongside it and the presenters will chuckle about little green men while the X-files music plays in the background.
If this Apollo 20 footage is generally regarded as a hoax then why is it's means of creation even being debated? Makes no sense!

That's what I'm telling since the beginning of all this "Apollo 20" stuff. We have the still from NASA and there's "something" on that crater. We should focus our discussion there, maybe in a different thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join