It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Whatever happened to that great footage captured by the two sweet looking girls driving up the highway? The footage was crystal clear, the best I've seen for a while. There was one point where they got perfect definition of the object. It wasn't on U-tube. I think they uploaded the footage onto some sort of sharing site. There was a great thread on ATS about this sighting. The two girls in question even came onto ATS and participated in the thread.

I can't for the life of me remember anything about the thread. I'd do a search, but I don't have a clue on what to search for.

I know for a fact one of you swines will be right onto it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

the party is already finish ? you have your list of youtube video ufo and after you do what , put on your own site with a new topic to replace the la vale team last season and after , you do what ? you wait what ? i am curious !!! do you think really that fan who do the renewal of their subcription to inner sanctum will be happy to see all these video of youtube on it ? all can be watched free here or on youtube site .
are you sure about the reaction of the inner sanctum members about this project of ufo on your site ? already last year with soccer , all were not agree therefore with a subject as ufo which is a special and particular subject . i think ( it"s my opinion ) that they wait other thing actually of you ! perhaps music , album and new songs no ?
have you change your job and perhaps nobody know again , that take much place in your life actually that i request this question .. it's perhaps time to give your really project in the future , to give the true to your public , it's perhaps already a good beginning than let them to wait ! it's not a good solution . you can dissolve your own site and open a section on this site , it will be good why not ? it's great also and the subject is in a good place . you are more present here than on your own blog or other site actually less interesting for you since more months already ... i think that you can have more responsability here and do what you like on the subject that you like without include your all fan no ready to follow you in all that you make now , the time change and the people also .. you change and your public also .. i am sorry to be direct with you but i read enough news on much fan site actually to see that much let down , no ready to stay with you on your new life , they like you for your music , your song and the great man that you are on the scene or stage no more , your private life , your opinion and your idea are own , no need to include your public with you who is no always totally agree with that . i think no stay a friend when i tell you that but it's the opinion that much fan think actually , me i am not afraid to tell to you the true even if i must begin a ennemy for you now because i would have been direct with you . it's me , i must tell something , i tell without bad word , just to explain the situation and to have answer at some question request in this text , if it's not a good place you will know where to answer it on your own blog site

OUT OF THIS LITTLE BRACKETS , thanks for all research about video right or false about ufo on youtube site , i find that there are much work and effort to find interesting video for the pleasure to watch it , some are serious ,others are funny and others completly false ...

good night already 5H am of the morning ,time to go sleep now , isn't it !

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Mmmmm I think this is a great animation....but maybe not far from the "real " ones "out there"

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ha ha, I've found it. Somebody has probably already put it up, I haven't been through the thread you see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The two girls who actually filmed the incident, partipated in the thread. They come into it, about the second page. Her name was Diana Blackburn.

Here's a short version with the most important bit.
www.disclose.tv...

Here's the full sixteen version with some lively chatter
If you've got the time, I think it's best to watch the full version to get a better understanding.

www.divshare.com...

I think this was a very interesting sighting, with fantastic footage.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by valefc

this is one documentary of (NAT. GEO)
is interesting, to explain more of "the criature".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

UFO Gosford 1994
This is in the area I live.Gosford Australia.
Had a sighting myself the same year.
Don't know if I have entered youtube attachment right, but if not look it up on You Tube.
Also another interesting video on you tube
"Gosford Hieroglyphics".
It Has some unexplained Acient Egyptian Hieroglyphics carved into rocks at Bribane Water National Park.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

wooooooooow, amazing footage...i sit at my desk at work and watch both videos....incredible, thanks for sharing, paul...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

These Glyphs look freshly made. they do not look worn from time but freshly carved. What dating has been done on them? I think this is someones idea of a HOAX. It has happened many times. There are some places said to have glyphs that shouldn't and are restricted access as the governments try to cover up that connection as they cannot explain it.. however.. as I said this just does not have the look of ancient carvings.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Just curious, what is the name of the website you are putting together?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
you can find some good videos on this french link!
benzemas.zeblog.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by olijazz

good page
, but I dont understand french
puz:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Robbie,

I think anyone wanting to investigate U.F.Os should check out the series of Bob Lazaar interviews on YouTube. Also Alex Collier and Dr. Deagle if you want to understand the bigger picture of "reality" and what is really going on. The movie Zeitgeist should also be watched by all.

Regards,

Martin
London, UK

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
COAB hallo anybody out there ?

Any chance you will update about you're plan regarding an ex or intern UFO section at you're website ?

After this video brainstorming, you may need this for projection:

while looking at the skies

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vipvian_ymail

I saw the vid from NH.I find it really interesting.
But they search the place and the couldn t find yet what
really killed the animals
At first they thought it was a kind of mouse or bat,but
then they find out that it was impossible.Cientist and vets thought , that it could be a kind of bacterium,the animals contract a bacterium deseases
which killed them.
but they still dont know what had happened really

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I can assure you its not cgi...ive had the vid on my hard drive for years now...before anybody new what cgi was!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Have you seen this? Maybe it's not the best footage but it's the closer I could find to what I saw in Sardinian's sky in September 2001 between the 9 th and the 12 th ( I can't remember exactly ). The one I used to see was faster and it was rapidly coming closer to my balcony, staying a few seconds and then moving away.
Has anybody seen the same?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi Re you tube. The best videos I have seen have always been on LiveLeak.com , also, its surprising how many people on My Space had stuff. If Iam ever lucky enough to see something I am sure I wont have a camera handy.

Some nights here in Cyprus the skies are very clear, its so quiet here, very eerie.
PVR

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well heres a ufo for you just after the speach and before the music begins
maybe not like the others posted. take a look okay I was there I saw it with my owns eyes it was not a fire work as fire works were not in that area was amazed it was captured on footage thoughts please..

www.youtube.com...

s s

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join