It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Best footage i have ever seen was from Rendelsham Forest in the Uk

there was a news story on the local tv, everyone sat glued to the tv, people were shouting its a UFO . The footage was the best i have ever seen, You could see the UFO flying at speed through the forest where it crashed.

I have helped many people who have written books on this subject . To date nobody can find this footage. All that remains is people like me that saw it that day.

this is audio of the 1980 ufovideo.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hello,
i found this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-F56e3wZtc

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
wow great stuff
very interesting
when am running into some more
i will post it here

cbx

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi Bob, I think that these videos are interesting...

www.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

And I think that this video is a farce, but it's fun
it.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
EU European Union Strasbourg Parliament Poster Pentagrams
5 min - Sep 9, 2007 This short video was inspired by a film on google video called Roman Empire Rules Today, please take the time to watch it, link: www.youtube.com...

1- Full Video: Roman Empire Rules Today DVD#1 Please spread around...
video.google.com...

2- Full Video: Roman Empire Rules Today DVD#2
video.google.com...

3- Full Video: HOLY Roman Empire Rules Today DVD#3 video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nooo no no nooo i hate this thread.....noooo just jokkyyyy:-)

i like it.mhh but just a bit.

Hey @chrissy babe if u got enuf or not....im gonna search for moore vids, yeaaah
may i will find other very interessting stuff....

(I`ve seen this thread 2 late....looser...:-))

ok, but yeah i like the vids ive seen here, very nicy. and its a great idea to put that on your website chrisbi.... keeeeeeep ooooon

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nooo no no nooo i hate this thread.....noooo just jokkyyyy:-)

i like it.mhh but just a bit.

Hey @chrissy babe if u got enuf or not....im gonna search for moore vids, yeaaah
may i will find other very interessting stuff....

(I`ve seen this thread 2 late....looser...:-))

ok, but yeah i like the vids ive seen here, very nicy. and its a great idea to put that on your website chrisbi.... keeeeeeep ooooon

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

looks like cars or motorcycles on that mountain they all take the exact same route AND you never see them above the mountain.Suspect.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonathanNicholas
reply to post by Hellmutt

looks like cars or motorcycles on that mountain they all take the exact same route AND you never see them above the mountain.Suspect.

Hi,
I'm glad someone else came to the same conclusion...I've been looking through the footage posted in this thread and when I saw the footage you mention I immediately thought it was traffic. The 'mysterious lights' all take the same route as you say and the twinkling of the lights is probably due to trees, shrubs etc blocking the full beam of what I think are car headlights. The brighter lights that appear stationary to the left of the picture seem to be slow moving traffic or traffic stuck in a jam, and the lights are brighter because there are less or no trees/shrubs blocking the beam of the headlights.

Kez

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The-Holy-grail
Best footage i have ever seen was from Rendelsham Forest in the Uk

there was a news story on the local tv, everyone sat glued to the tv, people were shouting its a UFO . The footage was the best i have ever seen, You could see the UFO flying at speed through the forest where it crashed.

I have helped many people who have written books on this subject . To date nobody can find this footage. All that remains is people like me that saw it that day.

this is audio of the 1980 ufovideo.blogspot.com...

Hi,

I agree that the Rendlesham Forest sightings are one of the more intriguing and inexplainable sightings. It is certainly something I would like to know more about. I didn't see the footage on the tv as I wasn't born until 1982!!, but when I was a kid I can remember my Dad and Brother telling me about it all since Rendlesham Forest is only 10 or so miles from where I live. If the footage ever comes to light I would love to see it!

Kez

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob,

Did you receive a couple of links pointing to a long list of UFO videos?

I don't have enough posts yet so I private messaged Springer and gave him the info.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi mates, I'm new in this forum, but I'm very intersting in ufo phenomenon. From about 15 years I'm looking for evidence on alien and ufo.

Recently a friend of mine recorded a flotilla over my city with his cellphone, and she asked me to find more information.

My personal opinion is that we are not alone in the universe and that some spaceship come to us. I dont have any evidence of this, but there are a lot of strange thing in the world...

This is the video:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hi,

Take a look at these;

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I think the police helicopter video is pretty impressive...

Kez

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You think so? Well I don't, maybe a few of those who are already on ATS.
Most of the fans are waiting for a new album and like Rob for his music and the persona Robbie ( I guess....).
Although that's what I read on some of the fan sites......

Hope he won't be disappointed when he discovers it himself when he fails as a UFO guru, cause that's not what he deserves, the guy is too nice for that (I think).

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvoAlmeida

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Id like to put links up to all the best you tube stuff (regarding ufo's )on my website....
Im looking for things like the ''ufo disclosure project'' at the press club and or amazing sightings captured on video....

thankyou for helping me out
chrisonabike...

Sorry Chris. The video is here.
have you seen this one ?

Video to Chris

Sorry, again with the Hatia footage, this was debunked days after it was released. Look at the tops of the palm trees they are all identical.

Total CGI Job.

Now this one here in Italy has the same feel, but has it ever been Proven a hoax? For some reason I still hang on the fence with this one. The way the flaps come down and it circles near the lighthouse then zips off, seems so military like...testing of some sorts, always loved this one. The way it is shot too, never framed perfectly like 99% of CGI jobs , this UFO breaks the frame edge 3-5 times.

I know Johnny Anon had a way of checking authenticity with that, as he debunked a similiar one over a smaller river, by showing with certain software, and techniques one could only dream to master, that the ships outline was actually still visible outside the camera frame, thus debunking the footage. Wonder if he , or someone with similiar experience could do the same tests on this one.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Not totally debunked. one of our resident CGI experts Internos is unconvinced that this is CGI.

I am not sure we can make a ruling on its authenticity just yet. I trust Internos opinion in this area.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
this is eally intresting..

it.youtube.com...

the writing is in italian but you must listen what the voice say and what the man after say too about..

intresting..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to [url = www.abovetopsecret.com... # pid4972181] post by chrisonabike [/ url] [/ i]

This is a great idea!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!
JUST FOR LAUGH!!

SO SO SO FUNNY!

first watch this:

it.youtube.com...

and then this:

it.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics