It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
and this,seriusly are really intresting and amazing..
comment yourself..

it.youtube.com...

14 aug 2005,florida

it.youtube.com...

and this is one of the best video that i prefer absolutly..
ok,is in italian but just watch all the video ..
and if someone really want i will traslate what is written..

it.youtube.com...

loveto everyone..
peace!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
and maybe everyone here on ats will find REALLY intesting this file:

www.rosenoire.org...(1954).pdf

go have a look!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
this video has been posted here on ATS and discussed at great lenght, so I have been told by a reliable source
(thanks for the help Springer!)

However I thought I would post at least the 1st one, as I thought it was some of the best stuff I have seen on the subject. It also has some very interesting footage in it.

Dan Aykroyd participated in a documentary on UFOs, and it is on youtube in 8 different videos.

here is the link to the first one.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-9-2008 by RealMckoy]

[edit on 20-9-2008 by RealMckoy]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by exteel

it.youtube.com...

Never seen that one!!!!!

I cannot believe what I just saw!

The bottom UFO vanishes and then comes back, but you can see a distortion effect around the craft before and after it leaves this dimension....

Almost like the matter around the craft is being pushed aside so it can squeeze through.

Fascinating!!!!!

Thanks for the link man!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Just watched the video about 10 times

I figured out what is happening to the vanishing craft....

There is some kind of distortion on the lens of the camera......

If you notice, whenever the camera pans over an obect in the sky it gets blurred. I think the operator was aware of this and tried to make the UFO's in question do something spectacular.

I still have no explination for the formation and the origin of the objects in the sky......

Still a fascinating video!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RealMckoy

Thank you, thank you, thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
I have been wanting to see this for some time now.
Wow just watched first 2 parts.. its amazing how much info is in this. very nice find!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by exteel

Hi EXTEEL ! This is a brief translation of the Italian video.
The video say this :
" The come back of Jesus "
" You must understand wich the angels of many times ago, now are the aliens."
And then there are citations from Gospel, and many sacred paintings with very interesting elements a reference with aliens and strange objects in the sky.

Cheers GABBY.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi.....

There is so much interest in a topic that very we take few ones seriously....

When they look at the sky that THEY SEE or that is what THEY expect TO SEE?

To answer only to do an analysis....

Thank you....

Forgive my evil language.... X-P

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

nothing mam
we must post and talk about real and true stuff for make the most know the true about what we are going trought..

peace!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

You're welcome ! As Springer pointed out to me this documentary has been discussed at some length on ATS. I watched the whole 8 parts on Youtube and was fascinated really. I liked all the various "ufo" footage as well as the interviews with so many different people.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together and give a huge ATS welcome to Sister Rosetta Tharp and her rocking Gibson SG. Can I get an Amen brothers and sisters?

Ok here is a UFO video. It is about the Phoenix Lights. It is important to remember that flares would give off lots of smoke which was not reported by anyone who saw the Phoenix lights.

Here is another on the Phoenix Lights.

[edit on 9-20-2008 by groingrinder]

[edit on 9-20-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is a UFO proof compilation video :

www.youtube.com...

Rob, just to say that helping you to find new videos, gave me the possibility to discover a very intersting world !
I had never seen anything like this and some of this footage have really opened my mind even if I know the most are fake !

So thankyou very much .....and I'm sureTHIS is not true because you looked me really great toghether at the Gillilard Ranch last month !

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

THANKS TO YOU CHRIS !!! It was a good way to see interesting videos about these interesting subjects ... Personally I'm not an expert on these themes and I've never seen anything that can be defined an "unidentified" object ... but I'm fascinated by all this stuff and I looked for videos because of your thread ... so thank you Chris for giving us the possibility to "see" a lot of interesting things .....!!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi Chris

i have one question: do you believe that someday things like "world's war" could happen to us? because if this really could happen, i'd rather be died first that this terrible day comes (i'm not strong enough...) what do you think? (sorry for my terrible english, i'm from Brazil, so if you don't understand something, please tell me and i'll try to be more clear, ok?) kisses

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Chris

i know this is not a reply, but i have to ask you this: do you believe that someday things like "world's war" could happen? because if this really could happen, i'd rather be dead before this terrible day comes (i'm not strong enough...) so, what do you think? (forgive my english, i'm brazilian, so...if you don't understand something please let me know, and i'll try to be more clear, ok?) kisses

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Pink Floyd Meddle Live at Pompie........ There are very few UFO videos worth watching on youtube but if you keep looking you will see a few good ones. A couple from Mexico are pretty good.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi Rob,

If you happen to read this I intuited years ago that I would some-day some-how connect with you ....you may think I'm a nutter but i assure you Im not...I have add/adhd and its been a task to get this video up...but i believe its the real deal...had it for years now on my harddrive..and worked out how to put it up on my youtube channel just for you ...to put up on your site to share with everyone...If you like it please contact me via my channel I have some powerful photographic evidence I would like to pass on to you in strictest confidence...For some unknown reason I have an ability to channel orbs in most photos I take...i believe they are windows to other dimensions...I have taken hundreds over the last 7-8 years...a lot of the orbs have fully formed faces of alien entities peering through them! (ps. I even took some at your concert in Melbourne in Dec 2003 and the orbs appeared in front of you on stage!) ...and i aint some crazed fan seeking attention.. ..im a 42 yo. artist and alien/ufo/orb researcher who didnt even know who you were up until about 2001-02

Keep up the good work....cheers....

..... Roberto1111 ,, Melbourne ,,,Australia ( diesel691 on youtube )

pps. and ignore any and all negative press from the uk ...its all bollocks!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-9-2008 by roberto1111]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roberto1111

aww no don't hold out on us. I watched that video and it is one of the most amazing i have seen.. If not CGI then it is the best evidence I have seen of how a UFO and fold space around itself. around :23-:26 you can see it collapsing before it vanishes. It is amazing. Please do not keep this kind of evidence to yourself. If you have more.. please share it. There are many experts here who can analyze what you have collected. If you don't want to post them openly.. let me know I will contact you on your youtube acct. I am very interested.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Chris, please check this. It happened in Portugal.

Video Santarem

Portuguese airforce detected some flying object. On TV.

Portuguese Tv

Tijuana:
Video 3

[edit on 08/15/2008 by IvoAlmeida]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
[edit on 23-9-2008 by drica]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join