It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roberto1111

If thats true it is very interesting. The object appears to collapse on itself and disappear at one point. Very curious. I hope you share more soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dear Chris on bike

I have just been on a thread that has some pics showing orbs on the photo.

I dont now if youhave seen this pic or what your belief is on orbs.

Below are my comments on the pic,,,, and if you havent seen the pic, go to the user "guard." Its on their thread.

Abit off your topic I know,,,,, so I apologise for that, andhope it doesnt get me in bother!

PVR.xx

Hi,

I ve read these comments with real interest. Im a little, older, shall we say, than some of the Robbie fans.

But I actually went to his concert before I left the UK, in Milton Keynes.

I took my younger brother, who is the same age as Rob, and is a fan.

I have alot on a private dvd I took at the time and I m going to look back at it after reading all the comments.

My personal view, is the young man who performed that night, in Milton Keynes, looked a very weary soul. And although I am not making any crtisicm of his performance, because he was fab,,,,,, I looked into his eyes and felt he really shouldnt be there.

So, in relation to any orbs around him that week,,,,,, maybe special people who had crossed over were looking out for him.

I try to be very sceptical, as there are alot of charlatans out there.

But every now and then, something happens that makes me wonder.

I once had my aura taken in a photo. I was walking past teh woman that was doing it,,, and she told me I had a very colourful aura, and must be abit of a diva.

Well as I am at times, i agreed.

The photo had a white light near my head.

The woman told me it was a spirit looking out for me,,,, and that it was focusing on a scarf around my neck.

My mum had died 8 months earlier of ovarian cancer,,,,,, and I was wearing her scarf that day.

So maybe.... that day..... Rob needed those Orbs, and they were taking care of him.

Lov and kisses

PVR

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

You mean the white stripe in the air? What makes you believe that's an ufo??

[edit on 9-10-2008 by milkyway]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
sorry: problem!
the link for this video is: "crash réel" on utube!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
on utube: "passage d ovni"

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by patsy22

c'mon stay a little on topic!!
Please share your paranormal experiences in other topics(there are enough of them here on ATS) and don't be one of the so called experts

you wrote:
"My personal view, is the young man who performed that night, in Milton Keynes, looked a very weary soul. And although I am not making any crtisicm of his performance, because he was fab,,,,,, I looked into his eyes and felt he really shouldnt be there. "
Let the man speak for himself......

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Heres some footage from Sunderland where I live, hope you enjoy

David

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

Firstly,

I apologised if this was of topic, however if you looked at the picture I referred to, it showed orbs around the person concerned, which the thread was referring to them as UFO. So yes I know orbs are i n the paranormal section, but the member who posted the picture contained them in the thread on UFOS at a concert.

Secondly, I clearly stated it was my "personal" opinion. Which I am entiltled too, and I wasnt asking anyone to comment or speak for themselves. And unless you were there, with me, where I was stood,, I dont think you can question my personal opinion.

Thirdly........ and your comments on here are on topic???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
why would i do that?
well, lots of people don't know or haven't seen what we are seeing...
cos the info isnt out there in the main stream...
if i can get all the best stuff..well bits ..on my site...
i think it will turn people onto to the ufo phenom....
that wouldnt have known anything about it...
the reason im here is because of you tube and live link etc....
plus i'll be doing interviews in the not so distant future , i have a.d.d
and ive already forgotten the best stuff...i just want a reminder to be honest with you..
im not saying thousands of people are going to be turned on...
but id feel better if people at least understood why im taking this so seriously..
do you know what i mean?

but don't you think that it will only be "fans" that take an interest in what you are interested regards the UFO''s as they have done here.Many people have only joined ATS because you have said you are here *blush* moi included

Possibly & although it none of my business it maybe better if you want to get people interested in your interest here to put a bit on your site about UFO's etc...... and maybe open a totally different site like what were done for LA Vale?
The only concern as it will always be is that they have not come to see the UFO's but just to see you & what you are doing
but I should imagine you are more then used to that by now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

ohh thought it was pink myself.........ufo stands for unidentified flying object does it not, not all ufos are grey/silver tangible and shinyand in oval shape forms did he stipulate that all links or images sent in had to be of that kind.... a ufo is a ufo no matter shapre colour or kind

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

it's a little weird, itried to stop the video at the point you've mentioned (where the stripe is in the air), but I've tried and tried.....can stop it any time I want but not that particular part

Can anyone place a snapshot??I'd like to examine that one.......

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
thats weird interesting though all i know i saw it with my own eyes and can not explain it at all................. but then sometimes things just dont need to be explained i guess.........

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
hey you all, have you seen this one

www.siriusufo.org.../english/kumburgaz_2008.asp

someone put it in a other thread, and i m posting it right here. i´m not the big expert in this whole ufo thing,but i think this vid is quite interesting and weird at the same time. Would be pleased about some comments...

you have to open the sirius link, then add /english/kumburgaz_2008.asp then you should be able to see the video
[edit on 11-10-2008 by rob.j]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wow this video certainly looks real...thanx for sharing

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hi chris

i see that you are doing a collection of the best videos about ufos

here i found something interesting

that i thought that you would like to see

this is a video that was taken for jaime maussan

UFO - Descends into Valley - Jaime Maussan

he is avery important ufologist in mexico

he gives press conferences and has a programe in the tv

here is other video that i found when he is giving a ufo conference

UFO - Conference

hugs and blesses for you

[edit on 11-10-2008 by sapphire728]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just out of interest...for those who are interested in the you tube video's ,that is!
Just read another thread posted by L.HAMILTON..
called...3 UFO'S approach shuttle Atlantis.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphire728

omg that one is CRAZY

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join