It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drica
reply to post by chrisonabike

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by roberto1111

woooooooooooooow, this video is really amazing...i never seen something like that before..i agree with nephra tari, don't hold it back if you got more of this footage...im thrilled to see more....thank you for sharing it....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by secret-dreams

Sadly I messaged him on YouTube several days ago and still have not received any reply. It really is a shame but it seems he will only talk to chris.

I had a couple of resident experts look at it.. so far the word is this is not cgi.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

HI friend:
Thank you for this great idea.I never seen some of this videos before and
I find them really interesting

I think that we dont have to worry about if ppl are going to be turned on
or not,maybe they can open their minds.........
I know that you take this seriously

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
this video is one british band of ufo...
www.youtube.com...

ufo in argenitina??? this video is strange
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and to finalice...
(dedicated to chrisonabike)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
...ive just got a few ideas for my web site and this is one.....

it´s great you have so many ideas for your website and if you want to have ufos there - it's your website so you can put up whatever you like.

i am sure a lot of people will have a look and will make up their own minds about what they will see there and about your enthusiasm for ATS.

but if you're thinking about your website maybe it would be nice to put up a mini forum at there where the people/fans (yes, there ARE still fans) who are constantly deleted here coz they are said to be 'off topic' can post some questions or comments (about ATS or NOT).
it is not possible to communicate with you in the way some people would like to (that means asking questions concerning ATS itself), so neutral gound would be a good way to give constantly deleted posters from HERE the chance to post up their honest opinions THERE.
as far as i remember a forum was mentioned at that questionnaire list a million years ago anyway, wasn't it?

you could do it the same way you do it here - whatever you like to answer, you will, what you don't want to answer, just ignore.
but by not giving people a fair chance to have their say you will only get a very limited version of what ATS is so famous for looking for: the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vipvian_ymail

yes in Argentina...why not?
but some ppl said thats this orange light was an American plane...I really dont know if it is the true or not
But in Argentina there is a place Capilla del Monte full of stories about ufo,some true, some false.
take a look at this....

es.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is one of my favourites vid.
Chrisonabike take a look at this:
es.youtube.com...
We only know what they want that we know, but I think they hide the truth and most of the evidences to us

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'd actually be really interested in seeing this footage that you have. I've just discovered this site and am fascinated by what I've seen and read thus far. How can I find this site of your?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Um, if I had footage of anything I wouldn't be here, LOL! No...seriously, in the words of Fox Mulder "I want to believe"....by the way David Duchovny = SEXY! No? LOL!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike

im just gonna put them up ,.,,,say what i think and let people judge for themselves...
by the way,,im not trying to win people over...with what ever i put up there...ive just got a few ideas for my web site and this is one.....When i started my football team i wanted to share that ...now this and other things that i have in mind are just that...something to share

would be interested to know some of the other ideas up for your site, and are you looking for any other types of visual media other than that of youtube video footage???......... I would like to ask the globe you talk about you see in interview would it be that of the image shown in the photograph shown in the interview with the two guys taken when working with the sound frequencies at gillard ranch I only ask because I may have something to add, (to the globe thing) but it has a interesting story

serin sister

[edit on 24-9-2008 by serin sister]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

you sould try this site: metacafe.com

www.metacafe.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.metacafe.com...

i'm pressing to see the new page on your website!(hope this access will be free!)!

have a nice day!

Olivia

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I can't find video of him but maybe you will!

www.nexusmagazine.com...

good luck!

Olivia

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey chrisonabike/RW to me, the main issue is not whether UFOs exist, but with the term "UFO". The evidence for the literal meaning of U.F.O. is non-negotiable. Unidentified flying objects exist. Check out the witness accounts of The Disclosure Project by military and aircraft personnel for that (if you haven't done so already).

The real question should be - Are UFOs man-made or extra-terrestrial?

I'd be amazed if 99.9% of all sightings weren't man-made.

You have to ask yourself why the phenomena was not regarded before The Wright Brothers' first flight. A point glaringly obvious but missed by many.

tinstar

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

what is the name of your website? you should be wary of footage on youtube its obvious some of it has been doctored

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon
[mo

This video is a JOKE..

To look at details and is not credible...

Forgive my opinion ... but IT(HE,SHE) IS NOT CREDIBLE...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vipvian_ymail

thanks
I saw them before
but they are really strange...the "chupacabras"?....lol

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yave_lopez

Thanks for giving you're point about the videos
please check this out. Really sure only an expert can decide if this is a real UFO footage or not ??? It's AMAZING

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join