It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

And us a lot happy
.It is always beautiful to know,if to follow here also you helps us to know and to learn new things, very better.Will you open another space in the to Website as for the Microsite LAVale?
Another video...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

ok Matrix1111 . Thanks for informations!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by -moonlight-

some of the things in that last video are solar balloons. They would be the long wormlike ones. would leave that video out entirely.. one bad reference can spoil a presentation.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Long Beach PD FLIR Camera.....(infrared camera mounted on a police helicopter)

The object "drips" something....then takes off at an amazing speed in relation to the surroundings. I haven't seen a logical explanation for this one, and apologize if it has already been mentioned.

Police FLIR Footage

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok here is another little nugget.

The impromptu Disney UFO encounters documentary that was aired without warning.
www.alienmania.org...
Unfortunately I have not found a copy of the video on other sites as yet..Just that one.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

They are so many pieces of tapes in sequence, unfortunately I have not succeeded in finding a video in YouTube with only some of the part proposed in the last video, they are also there objects lengthened that perhaps they are not fit to the presentation, I believe however that cutting only some of that pieces, the video results very interesting...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi chrisonabike...

i actually saw something like this about 4 months ago,
i am always driving late at night/early hours of the morning with my job so ive always got a big load of sky in view and i saw something like this light in the sky around 4am on my way back from a gig... and it was there for a long time....it had a glow around it and it was quite large.... i dont know what it was but i know it wasn't an aircraft as it was too high, and it wasn't a star as t was too large........but ive always wondered about it ever since...............

:0)

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Linseylegs]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hey there,

My vote would have to go to the video made by a family going on vacation in New Mexico ... those present were the husband ... the wife ... and 3 children.

The video was sent to a ufologist who deemed the tape to be authentic and could give no logical explanation for what they had seen and recorded.

To my knowledge it still hasn't been debunked (appologies to everyone if it has)

I can't seem to get the link up here properly but this is the link code;

www.youtube.com...

I hope you can make it work it's an interesting watch.

Woody

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

It's not working

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ha, Your right about Congleton all a bit weird when you venture into the home of air bags and golf balls , with nowt else to offer what else are those cheshire wives meant to get their teeth into.

Good to see a fellow ex stokey (From Fenton me self) on here and showing an interest in summat a bit different to the the norm , expanding the mind and all that. Last time I dun that was when I used to go to Shelleys and Kinetic but that as they say was in a different life.

Did see summat weird and unexplained whilst dosing out rough at Parkhall but that may have been a dodgy oatcake from foley oatcakes

As for myself I have never seen anything truly convincing on youtube that makes you go damn thats got to be Extra terrestrial but the Mexican one with the helicopters is something I can't explain.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I come from Derbyshire in England and a few years ago (2000?) an incident made all the papers for a number of reasons. I don't know if anyone else remembers it but a UFO was spotted on Bonsall Moor I think it was. Anyway, a woman filmed what was to become some of the best UFO footage ever. NASA heard about this and paid a personal visit before giving the couple £20,000 for the tape which they subsequently locked it in a vault.

I think it was a local paper - Matlock Mercury - journalist who saw the footage prior to it being taken.

I can't remember the full details but it's sure to be on the net. The story, not the footage. I remember seeing her on our regional news telly programme saying she never even had chance to make a copy.
...apparently.

Could be worth looking into perhaps.

KTK

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It shall be interesting to see what makes the final cut as Im one of those jaded by vids i dont even bother watching them anymore. The MM are in crucifiction mode, dont give them any ammo with crap vids.

My state government fined chrisonabike for lighting up a lungbuster in an open air stadium. That incident made me sit up and take note of the crazy police state we had become. Im not sure of the outcome of that but I do hope he told them to jam it firmly where the sun dont shine.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by katiiie
I think it's a crap idea to put these videos in your website.....

if someone is interested in this ufo stuff has plenty of sites where he can surf to find everything he wants...... I don't think he needs to find this stuff on his fave singer's website, moreover if he has subscribed to have info about the singer, and not about ufos!
============

I subscribed to RW IS to get info about him, and as this is a RW interest it therefore gives me info about him, IMO. It's not completely dissimilar to the football footage he had which eventually spawned its own site.

I personally am not inclined to spend hours on the web looking up mostly crap grainy footage, but if he wants to put the "best" available on one site and have me take a quick look, I'll give it a go. At the very least it helps me, as a fan, understand him a bit more. Will it turn me into an enthusiast? I dunno. I've never doubted we're not alone, but it's never been a big interest of mine. But he's already enlightened me by leading me to this site with its myriad of interesting subjects, so never say never.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is a totally different alien autopsy. Not that TV special. Suckers only about a foot tall and much better quality film

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Not sure if these are any good for you....
vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello,
this is a nice one

YouTube Video

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>