It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The most convincing YouTube footage I have seen is the NASA STS-80 video feed of a UFO formation above Africa. Incidentally the David Sereda NASA UFOs documentary is the one that kick-started my UFO interest. It is one video you should distribute to anyone who has doubts about UFOs:

This is damning evidence if ever I saw it...not neccessarily of ETs, I mean these objects could quite rationally be of human engineering, but they are definitely UFOs.

NASA have tried to debunk this footage, and others like it from the early 90s live feeds, as particles on the lens or ice crystals being affected by the ship's thrusters.

But there is an obvious sign of intelligence here...the objects move in to a circular formation and begin to pulsate. Show me ice crystals that can do that!

chrisonabike, is your website up and running yet or are you still planning it? What other sort of content are you looking for?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

excuse me if i butt in here..but your reasoning seems flawed.

my wife..as you say...KNOWS what UFOs are...or at least she thinks she does..

what she REALLY thinks however is something completely different...as far as she is concerned they are all just nonsense little blobs on old blurry photos and thinks..'well..if they were real then why are we always told they are not by people who know..surely it would be on the news'..

she then turns off...i think many people are simply too busy..scared..or trusting to give the idea that UFOs are here even the slightest amount of their energy and time..it takes both these things to trawl through all the junk related to UFOs..and most people 'have better things to do'.

this needs to change..and how can it change?...well..one way would be by more people in the media taking the time..and being brave enough to firstly admit they believe something odd is going on..and secondly..pointing people to the evidence that brought them to this conclusion...

if rob can direct even a small percentage of the people who visit his site to these things then hes doing the subject a great service...in time it may start to lose the nerdy/ridiculous/childish tag its given in the media as a whole...

uhuh....

i'm sounding like a broken record on this subject so will stop after this post....

my reasoning, 'flawed' or not (and this might offend): in my eyes its alittle silly if people become intrested in ufo's/aliens just because a celeb is showing the way. your saying your wife watches the news and says 'yet another ufo story' and then logs onto rw's website and says 'wow hun look at this!'
i'm hoping your not undermining your wifes intelligence here.

btw....ufo& aliens have not only been on the news. they are also countless movies, articles and books which i think we have all seen in our lives.

i may not be understanding the concept here sorry though if its helping people become 'aware' then so be it....i dont have to agree.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
For you Rob,

This video shows that there may a alien civilization in mars.It shows a tunnel.which may a passage Road or train line!!! :
www.youtube.com...

New ufo files released in uk :
www.youtube.com...

These are the best ufo videos ever seen.These are best prooves :
www.youtube.com...

Ufo forming crop circle.This is the best proove of crop circle which are made by ufos :
www.youtube.com...

These slide shows are best alien photographs ever seen! These are the best prooves of aliens.
www.youtube.com...

I wonder if on your site you will give people the chance to discuss the videos or at least leave their opinion about them.....
It would be amazing !

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I don't writwe english very well but i'll try to explain what i think about ypur interest in ufo. If yuo're trying to understend how people loe you, the artist, this is a you're choice....... But if you are plaing with people to find a way to have attention, i think this is not correct.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

really impressive... but I don't think that those lights can be helicopters, why would they be all so close together?... but you know Chile is a place that has lots of UFOs sigthings, wonder why?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by Nola213

thankyou for the advise...but im not going to say any of it is actual ''ufo'' footage
im just gonna put them up ,.,,,say what i think and let people judge for themselves...
by the way,,im not trying to win people over...with what ever i put up there...ive just got a few ideas for my web site and this is one.....When i started my football team i wanted to share that ...now this and other things that i have in mind are just that...something to share

Fair enough.

I was just thinking about some of these videos people are putting up and well a good deal of them have been proven to be fake. I would not put up say...the Haiti video and say,"well make of that what you will" Doing something like that would make a mockery of what I gathered you were trying to do, maybe I missed something?. That hoax fooled a great many people, no need to rehash stuff like that.

To me, the ones, the few, that haven't been proven fake, are "confirmed" UFO's. No, not spaceships, just unidentified. You know, it's not a bird, or a photoshop job, or balloons, or lanters, it's an actual object and we have no clue what the heck it is. To me that is a confirmed UFO, and on you tube, it's god awful rare. Those, which can be numbered in a couple dozen or less (speaking about you tube videos only) are the ones that would be what I would think might "enlighten" people to this subject, and not make them think we are nutters, cause they already think that.

However maybe you just want some interesting images on your sight?, if so, I'd say definitely put this up there.

and thank you Omniscient1 for replying, I thought the name rang a bell.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thankyou for everybodies help...i really appreciate it..

ive got more than enough now...it seems that a lot people don't put too much faith in the
you tube footage...
and i know what their saying im off the same opinion too...but some it looks ace!

once again thankyou.....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You should put a link in your sig or if not in the sig, perhaps just here in the thread, so those of us that don't know what site your referring to can check out what you have done with all these suggestions.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

and i know what their saying im off the same opinion too...

Gee....You rule!!!! Adore you for this! ))))

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Chrisonabike-good post!
Heres an interesting one I came across recently,it appears around 0:42 on the video:
www.youtube.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thankyou for everybodies help...i really appreciate it..

ive got more than enough now...it seems that a lot people don't put too much faith in the
you tube footage...
and i know what their saying im off the same opinion too...but some it looks ace!

once again thankyou.....

Robert thanks to you that you are able to do this...
thanks to you you are able to move something....
many people superstitious and suspicious of these things
I have always been fascinated by these kind of things....

a few years ago I saw a bright object that has disappeared in seconds from my view ... so I always had this passion but I have always held for me because I believed crazy ...but frankly I'm not interested

another my contribution

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
ecc..

[edit on 16-9-2008 by butterfly1924]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Personally I would love to see a collection of the top of the vids, not because I think they are all real but to enjoy, speculate and chat about it to make up my mind and maybe share my opinion with others...or to discuss...depends on the vid shown.

So yeah...I would yery much appreciate seeing some of the best on your site chrisonabike, maybe you can put a link in here?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
anything from theduderinok is always good

um not a one liner

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this is a really good one about alien abduction

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think this military footage is very fascinating

Military jet recording

www.youtube.com...

Also this Fox news coverage of the Mexican flap recorded with the flir camera:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ufo a Parma - Italy - 10 agosto 2007

www.youtube.com...

Nasa top secret

it.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Tallahassee UFO - a superb daytime recording.

There is the full unedited 20 minute version somewhere online, I can't seem to find it at the moment. This long edit is particularly good as not only does it put it in context properly (unlike your typical 20 second 'why did they stop filming' cuts), but also the commentary is very real and includes an infant girl - which would be nigh on impossible to get her to act so naturaly. But for now the link below...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by xiack]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
An interview with Gary McKinnon - who hacked into the Pentagon & NASA to investigate claims made by Disclosure Project witnesses. He indeed did find stuff, but now unfortunately faces extradition to America and 60 years in jail. Speaks volumes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Change of subject. When are you bringing out your new album chrisonabike?

Oh yeah to help you out look into the disclosure project. great vids there.

www.disclosureproject.org

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join