It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I really liked the Haiti one (I know it is fake but it kept us all talking on here for a few days!)

Maybe you could make a section of the best "fakes" because some of them are pretty cool in their own right?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Even if it is not a you-tube video, I think you could find it interesting. I foud it while going on the web looking for some interesting videos .... I'm not an expert on these subjects so if the link is too naive SORRY !!... I just find these themes fascinating...
Here is the link
www.ufologia.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
why would i do that?
well, lots of people don't know or haven't seen what we are seeing...
cos the info isnt out there in the main stream...
if i can get all the best stuff..well bits ..on my site...
i think it will turn people onto to the ufo phenom....
that wouldnt have known anything about it...
the reason im here is because of you tube and live link etc....
plus i'll be doing interviews in the not so distant future , i have a.d.d
and ive already forgotten the best stuff...i just want a reminder to be honest with you..
im not saying thousands of people are going to be turned on...
but id feel better if people at least understood why im taking this so seriously..
do you know what i mean?

not sure if this is open to discussion though finishing with a ? would give the go ahead yeah....?

the info is already out there in the mainstream, people just choose not to watch/listen or automatically assume its an idea for crazies and tune out.

Q. why want people to become aware? surely most people on this planet knows what a UFO is. so if their further intrested, they'll look up the web. why the nedd to advertise?

by you putting UFO vids on your website your hoping people will see where your comming from......put them up there because its your site and its an interest of yours, dont do it to to win ppls recognition. they will make judgements regardless if this is the most serious thing you've ever discovered or not.

also btw, i'd think most or your fans would bark like a dog if you asked them too so you'll have no worries gaining intrest there. (visualizing eddie murphy in comming to america)

sorry i couldent contribute a youtube link......

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
this one is from Norway..call me a sceptic but Im thinking its his kitchenlights reflecting in his window
interesting nonetheless!

fast forward to 1:30 for the goodies

www.youtube.com...

sorry, too blonde to figure out how to make the actual video appear here

[edit on 15-9-2008 by miss halfway]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Here is another very intersting article... it is in Italian i know .... but you can just look at the picuters and easly translate the captions....

centroufologicotaranto.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I've always found the footage from NASA's mission STS-48 quite impressive. Whatever the object is, it seems to reacts to the "flash". To me that certainly suggests intelligence involved in piloting the object, and I'm unaware of any earthly crafts that could pull off such a manuver.

[edit on 9/15/08 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Word of advice Robbie, don't put up any "known" or "debunked" vids on your site, even if they do look "really cool". It will destroy any credibility your trying to achieve. Your probably know this, as you were well enough informed on the oil rig fires.

I'd suggest (if you have the room, and if it has not been mentioned), put "Out of the Blue" up there. It is like over an hour long in 7 or 9 parts or some such, but it was very well done. Heres a link to the first part

uk.youtube.com...

Also a question Robbie, are you the same R.W. that had Derren Brown stick spikes through your arms? I'm not a Brit, or European for that matter, so I don't know the stars too much over there, but good on you, if that was you. If that was you, it seems he didn't get you fully hypnotized, (I know I am as well as others are hard to hypnotize), judging by the slight pain on your face. Great bit though.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Word of advice Robbie, don't put up any "known" or "debunked" vids on your site, even if they do look "really cool". It will destroy any credibility your trying to achieve. Your probably know this, as you were well enough informed on the oil rig fires.

fair enough

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten2012

Originally posted by chrisonabike
why would i do that?
well, lots of people don't know or haven't seen what we are seeing...
cos the info isnt out there in the main stream...
if i can get all the best stuff..well bits ..on my site...
i think it will turn people onto to the ufo phenom....
that wouldnt have known anything about it...
the reason im here is because of you tube and live link etc....
plus i'll be doing interviews in the not so distant future , i have a.d.d
and ive already forgotten the best stuff...i just want a reminder to be honest with you..
im not saying thousands of people are going to be turned on...
but id feel better if people at least understood why im taking this so seriously..
do you know what i mean?

not sure if this is open to discussion though finishing with a ? would give the go ahead yeah....?

the info is already out there in the mainstream, people just choose not to watch/listen or automatically assume its an idea for crazies and tune out.

Q. why want people to become aware? surely most people on this planet knows what a UFO is. so if their further intrested, they'll look up the web. why the nedd to advertise?

by you putting UFO vids on your website your hoping people will see where your comming from......put them up there because its your site and its an interest of yours, dont do it to to win ppls recognition. they will make judgements regardless if this is the most serious thing you've ever discovered or not.

also btw, i'd think most or your fans would bark like a dog if you asked them too so you'll have no worries gaining intrest there. (visualizing eddie murphy in comming to america)

sorry i couldent contribute a youtube link......

excuse me if i butt in here..but your reasoning seems flawed.

my wife..as you say...KNOWS what UFOs are...or at least she thinks she does..

what she REALLY thinks however is something completely different...as far as she is concerned they are all just nonsense little blobs on old blurry photos and thinks..'well..if they were real then why are we always told they are not by people who know..surely it would be on the news'..

she then turns off...i think many people are simply too busy..scared..or trusting to give the idea that UFOs are here even the slightest amount of their energy and time..it takes both these things to trawl through all the junk related to UFOs..and most people 'have better things to do'.

this needs to change..and how can it change?...well..one way would be by more people in the media taking the time..and being brave enough to firstly admit they believe something odd is going on..and secondly..pointing people to the evidence that brought them to this conclusion...

if rob can direct even a small percentage of the people who visit his site to these things then hes doing the subject a great service...in time it may start to lose the nerdy/ridiculous/childish tag its given in the media as a whole...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sorry, too blonde to figure out how to make the actual video appear here

[edit on 15-9-2008 by miss halfway]

Don't worry, I'm brunette and can't do a lot of things in net.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I think these two crop cirlces are significant:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 281011

fair enough

Ahh not really a shot a you, I love that footage as well. As do I all the "Drone" pictures.

Now that you mention this, He could have an area devoted to "debunked" footage, or famous "hoax" footage. Now that their would lend even more credibility to his site.

People would say hey this isn't anothyer UFO nutter that believes everything ect. He may even wanna have a headline that none of these videos are "confirmed "alien spacecraft", at best there are UFO's being un-identified flying objects. So you do bring up an interesting point, now that I think of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 281011

fair enough

Ahh not really a shot a you, I love that footage as well. As do I all the "Drone" pictures.

Now that you mention this, He could have an area devoted to "debunked" footage, or famous "hoax" footage. Now that their would lend even more credibility to his site.

People would say hey this isn't anothyer UFO nutter that believes everything ect. He may even wanna have a headline that none of these videos are "confirmed "alien spacecraft", at best there are UFO's being un-identified flying objects. So you do bring up an interesting point, now that I think of it.

who would have to 'confirm' a craft is an alien spaceship for it to be 'confirmed'..?..george bush?...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by babebob
UFO Sighting 08-15-07

you look well !!!!

Very impressive even if it's fake. Beautifully filmed. Good pick.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here two recent videos (Sept. 9th and 11th 2008 ) taken by a journalist in Ecuador.
I hope you find them interesting !

Description :
At 6.37PM looking at the sky, I see a bright objet...not a star...I grab my camera...And here is the entire sequence.
2 days after filming a probable UFO on the 9th of september, I notice again at 6.35PM 3 lights on the left and right of cliff MANDANGO....one is at the almost same position as 2 days ago and 2 new ones...Please experts, give your insight...These were filmed from the same place

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Rob.......I know that your website has one section only for subscribers.
Are you going to share videos in this exclusive section or they will be available for everyone ?

Thankyou !

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by miss halfway

Yes, I think the same. Kitchen lights reflected in window.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Hi Hellmutt, didn't read all the pages, maybe someone already told you but, the day the chile footage was caught was no more than the national day so what we can see is "just" an airshow, i cannot find anymore the footage where we can see some planes acting exactly like that but i can assure you that is just planes, if i it again i'll send it by PM. Cheers.

Hi Chris,
The only footage on youtube i'm sure is genuine is the belgian triangle, i know it as genuine as I saw it from my own eyes, here in Belgium we had a big wave of ufo sightings, mainly this triangle, cops and military saw it as a lot of citizens, the belgian air force is still trying to debunked it but with no success, you probably saw it in the disclosure project conference.
Here some footages of it :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
here is a documentary but i can't find the second part, anyway watch this!
www.youtube.com...

I hope it will help you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
well said.. ' i just want a reminder to be honest with you..'
I think it is always good to collect and to verify as many informations as possible. Like this people are able to participate onto the ufo phenom.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Surely someone has posted the tether incident?

Didnt feel like sifting through 7 pages, im sorry

Anywho
www.youtube.com...

IMHO the best footage I have ever seen to date......

Say its fake, SAY IT!!!!!

Cool thread!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join