It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 281011

Maybe you could make a section of the best "fakes" because some of them are pretty cool in their own right?

Yes, I like that idea. There really are some creative fakes out there.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Surely someone has posted the tether incident?

www.youtube.com...

Cool thread!

I figured the same thing. A definite classic.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
how do you know if the videos are true or false?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi Chris!

I'm not sure to understand your purpose by searching videos on UFO's...

Do you simply want to show people that there are numerous situations where people observed unknown objects moving in the sky? And that it's not because you can be spectator of such "shows" that you are crazy.
Do you search scientific explanations who can explain these observations?
(There are so many videos on these topics)

OR
Are you persuaded that there is indeed alliens which approach the earth and you search a proof?

Maybe can your point of view help us to choose video's links which can the most interest you...

Here two links of videos - hope you don't have them already (sorry if it's the case)
- TV programm from Peru which shows different observations of strange "lights" in the sky and some explanations (sorry it's in spanish
)
www.dailymotion.com...

- French TV's programm about UFO's in Phoenix (sorry in french
- can help you if you have questions or need translation)
www.dailymotion.com...

I hope it's help and good luck for the site ...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by White_mouse

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Id like to put links up to all the best you tube stuff (regarding ufo's )on my website....

I would have to say he is compiling evidence to put on his website.

Any quality videos will do Im sure.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I think most of your fans already have an interest and then theres ones that are comtemplating it but before long most the world will take an interest when they come in their 1000's

sign the petition thats going about

'If we sign,,they will come'

Ive been looking,,it seems that majority are just bogus ones,I think your better off just searching sites other than utube.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thank you for this post. I was never witness of phenomena ufo thus this post is an opportunity to discover all this. Many videos are interesting and surprising. What is this site about which you speak, you have create it or you are going to create him it ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by greatballsoffire

He have already answered that earlier in this thread...
It' on his existing website..
Take care

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey there....

looking through YouTube vids for hours can start getting boring sooner or later......I think a little entertainment surely can't hurt in between.....some of you might have seen my musicvideo "Strange craft" already......obviously not real but I thought it somehow fits in here....

de.youtube.com...

...by the way....chrisonabike I really wish we could do some music together someday.
Alien-Pop that would be I guess.....

Greetz,
DRONE(online)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I remember sitting looking at nasa-tv when this happened, think my heart stopped for a secound, but I really don`t know what to think about it.

The first "ting" looks like space junk, but how about the "things" that come flying later in the video? Judge for yourself.
(be patient, the "good stuff" is about 4-5 min in the video)

I actually had another and better video of this saved as a favorite on youtube, but when I was gonna put it in here today both the video an user was no longer exsisting..

Good thread anyways

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Anom3]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Also a question Robbie, are you the same R.W. that had Derren Brown stick spikes through your arms? I'm not a Brit, or European for that matter, so I don't know the stars too much over there, but good on you, if that was you. If that was you, it seems he didn't get you fully hypnotized, (I know I am as well as others are hard to hypnotize), judging by the slight pain on your face. Great bit though.

Yes it was him and it was horrid to watch

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by White Star

Sorry, but your words are very harsh ... What is the problem of someone (anonymous or famous) is interested in UFOS?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wtf

Hi Rob, nice to have you on ATS, i dont know if this video has been posted yet, but this one has always interested me.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

how do you know if the videos are true or false? I saw all these and they are great, but they are really true?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jan

Sorry, but your words are very harsh ... What is the problem of someone (anonymous or famous) is interested in UFOS?

I agree...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Didnt see Mike's video posted.

www.youtube.com...

He visited ATS last month to talk about his videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

thankyou for the advise...but im not going to say any of it is actual ''ufo'' footage
im just gonna put them up ,.,,,say what i think and let people judge for themselves...
by the way,,im not trying to win people over...with what ever i put up there...ive just got a few ideas for my web site and this is one.....When i started my football team i wanted to share that ...now this and other things that i have in mind are just that...something to share

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join