It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to 4 Kids they had Galaxy tour in UFO,Concorde, Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alien abduction incident ,which involved 4 kids who were abducted by UFO and later after 3 days bring back to earth.

According to Newspaper reports of the children as 8-year-old Maria Molero, her sister Emma, 6, and brothers Jorge, 5 and Carlos, 3. According to the children and a half dozen eye-witnesses, a 75-foot saucer-shaped craft swooped over the field they were playing

Source : current.com...

I try to find more about this event on many other sites but don't get much about it.So i request you to please contribute to this threda byt providing as much info you too get in this regards.I prefer if some one speak Spanish to work on this story as most of the information published in Spanish.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here is more about this event check this out www.cufon.org... And i think lot more to be done to know what really happened ???

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When my daughter was 8 she used to have intelligent conversations with a peacock who lived in the grounds of a manor house near my home. Kids have wild imaginations!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here is more to the story:

astro.wsu.edu...

www.book-of-thoth.com...

www.book-of-thoth.com...

textfiles.com...

I'm calling it a HOAX as of now since I can't find the original source of this claim
They all seem to come from unreliable sources

Forgot to add: The other articles claim is "Concordia" while this one is "Concorde". The real place is "Concordia" it might be true but who knows.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by apk4o7mxb]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Important question is, whether they brought back any solid evidence that the tour happened ?
If not, we can move on ....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Have to agree there unfortunately - bet any money they will be interviewed for the Project Camelot website.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This sound weird its from same country i already posted an thread talking about how Police officers encounter UFO and Aliens,Buenos Aires,Argentina. .check mine thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join