It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mistiq

Cheer up whatever happens will be the order of things at the worst a new begining

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey smokingman thanks for your input in all of this
I was reading all your posts and from what I read and Have seen myself I believe you. I am interested on those people that get saved...I thought we were suppose to have non-intervention etc on this planet but it seems to have been compromised from before all this with malevolent ETS. Here is my questions: What role do the Indigo's play in all this and what is our purpose if we were created by these E.t.S.?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Kind of interesting that these so-called aliens decided on 2012
; 2012 has just now become the recent time that something is supposed to happen. At least these aliens are going with the times..
So the next time something is predicted for the world to end...the next encounters will begin to give that time? This just goes to prove one thing....your delusions only predict what the cuurent doomsday scenerio is.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Riggs
I left you a little bit of a challenge on the thread you started.

what not up to the task........

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
never read it..im on my way though

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So that's where you came up with some of your story. What exactly do you want me to prove. That your theory is wrong...when scientists who study this think of it as hypothetical concept of particle physics. So how do you expect me to prove that your theory is wrong...lol. When it becomes fact then maybe we can talk. You obviously looked this up and would no how to go about describing something that would resemble this concept. Are you trying to tell me you had no prior knowledge of this?...if so then how did you know what to compare it to...and also where is this monkey that has scored higher on an iq test than a human. We asked for this information on my thread and you still have not answered where you came up with this fact.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

did she tell the rest of humanity how to prepare 2012?
or no need to prepare that's why she only picks 140 000 members? the rest of us will go to paradise?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by keops]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
He thinks he is obviously one of the 140,000. I wonder what he has done in his life that makes him so special that an alien race would travel a great distance and pick him and other thousands...
. Sounds to me like wishful thinking
, he wants so bad to be special that he fabricated this fairy tale. I still find it interesting that his aliens picked 2012, before the aliens were picking 2000...I guess alien races keep up with our doomsday predictions. So when this has come and gone they will move on according to the next time we come with a doomsday scenerio. That is why this screams FAKE.....that was your mistake..picking a day that has come to be the new popular date for demise. When will you "alien contactees" begin to realize that it is nothing but delusions, mass hysteria or plain old mental illness kicking in.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He was told he wasn't to be in that group, as they are only the best, and most actively shining their lights between the ages of 18-30. They don't even know who they are. He is to try and wake up people to the task of trying to shift this planet out of harms way, or in the very least create civilized pockets of light that may survive in the unrest that is to follow.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
To my understanding the outcome could be

1 we see this red (lets call it star) star in our skies for a couple of years it pass real close in Sep 2012 we have afew bad solar flares and mega weather storms, high winds , earthquakesl
then things settle and it goes away for 3500 odd years.
2 As it get closer in 2012 we have a polar shift this is not good but some would survive
3 we have a polar shift and the earth stops rotating for three days (not sure of the outcome here.
4 worst case scenario as the star passes between the sun and mars it is pulled by the sun and ignites , very fast and bright end for us all.

Allow me to share a bit with the rest of you. This might be a longer post, please bare with me.

My girlfriend had a vivid dream/vision regarding future events, near future events. I keep telling her to go and find newspapers each time she has a dream like this so she can see the date, but somehow she never does.

In her dream, it was happening about the same time as many are foreseeing (2012) based on how she had seen two of us, age wise. We were 5-6 years older than we are now.

What she remembers is this: it starts with us in a mall of a kind, or a plaza. People were getting ready, buying supplies, running feverishly, because there was some kind of a (natural?) event happening or about to happen. She was not sure in the dream whether it was due to our (Terran) doing or some external occurrence, but she thinks that we did not get any, or enough , warning about it. She also feels she was in a role of an observer in the dream, rather than an active participant.

We had to go to a library, which was for some reason in this mall, because I had to find some blueprints (for something?!) and it was so important that we had to stop everything else we were doing and go to this place. I did find the blueprints and wanted to photocopy them but the librarian was in a hurry herself, for obvious reason, so she just gave me the key to the photocopier and left. I ended up taking the originals anyways because it didn't make sense making copies...

We had to take cover in a hurry which is a next scene in the dream and we found ourselves in an unspecified apartment of a low rise building. The owner of the building was kind enough to let a bunch of people take refuge there.

What happened next (after undetermined period of time) is that it became dark, and it looked like it was night It started to rain straight for three days, darkness and rain for three days at an unseen rate (according to my girlfriend).

All the while people have started "disappearing", and these occurrences started before the panic and before the rain even. People would just disappear and all that was left of them was sort of a shadow, a representation that they did not die, but just moved over or left to elsewhere, she is not exactly sure how to describe it.

After the storms passed, it became day and that was the end of the differentiation between night and day. The light was so bright, incredibly brighter than days would be, and it was bright all the time, non-stop. There was no more night, as she recalls it.

Everything was calm but all you could see was tops of the buildings because the flooding was so severe that basically everything was covered in water. She remembers saying in the dream that the water levels were still rising, but nobody was listening to her.

She believes that the flooding was catastrophic with many people drowning. It was in only one part of the World where we were, or certain parts but not the entire World.
Other parts of the World had their own equally catastrophic events but not necessarily rain and flooding. She just had a feeling it was as bad or worse than here. One thing was for sure - it was dark for three days, everywhere, according to her.

At the same time I was consumed with the blueprints and building something, something very important that would help us, but she does not know what it was because I apparently never told her.

Owner of the building had to close down lower levels because of the waters and people disappearing as well. Whenever somebody would disappear we would just close that area/room and never went there.

My girlfriend says she was talking to her childhood friend, over the radio I apparently built. Her friend was overseas (or far away from us) and that's how we were comparing what was happening. Because there was no way to tell the time of the day, they would agree to just call each other over the radio randomly and wait for each other's voice.

After awhile ("few days" - could not tell without day/night changes) her friend stopped calling and we assumed that she was "gone" or crossed over or whatever the shadows represented.

So that's about it, there were some other minor details but this is the gist of it. Take it as you wish, in support of what the smokingman2006 said of possible outcomes.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by amigo]

[edit on 24-9-2008 by amigo]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
After reading these posts and various other posts on this site, I realised that only this morning on the ride into work I was thinking about (seeing as we have a couple of years left apparently) that I really should start investing in survival items, and storing them in my garage. I thought about what would need, insanely the first thing I thought about was solar panels?, then a generator (petrol) then a couple of jerry cans filled with fuel, I don't know why I thought of the panels first though.
Then I started thinking about clothing, a couple of sets of both winter and summers outfits, both practical and alluring...
I even thought seeing if we were going to have to try and defend ourselves some sort of weapon. Because we're in the UK , guns (legal ones are out of the question) ( but illegal ones are obtainable if I hunt for the 'right' people- not sure I'd want to go down that road just yet) so I thought a couple of long blades / swords which I can store on the rafters in the garage roof. maybe a hunting knife to skin my local squirrels, shame coz i like squirrels...

We normally have a good supply of bottled water in there anyway , we use them for work and buy in bulk. Then a radio , or little TV and even a little laptop ( a use for the solar panels at last). Sleeping bags and ground Rugs, Tools for the bike and spares.
I'm thinking a trip to a local hunting /survival store may be in order....

Seeing as I don't think either my wife, my brother or myself , friends and family are going to be 'taken /saved' then I thik maybe I should start looking to keep them alive as long as I can until the scenario is resolved one way of the other...

Think I'll have to invest in some books on dangerous plants we're not supposed to eat and other survival techniques...
Think I'm going to fill the garage with stuff I'll hopefully never get to use.

[edit on 25/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by airteck

I will try and explain briefly about the Healers I know. I was living in California US near an outerspace tracking station and surrounded by people that worked there..They were very God centered, and into "Jesus"
I went to their Ascension seminars and watched them receive contact from "Jesus" and Beings of Light in the 70's we were advised to leave California and live on farms for survival. Some of live in Ohio, now.

They were told they would be Healers in the upcoming events, and they used their Healings on friends and family. but, so far only selected people until they can use it on others..Most people are skeptical, and untrusting, do not believe in it..so, it does not work on them..When necessary the Healing will be performed on others, the Healers will receive contact..That I know...I witnessed them using the "Laying of the Hands" it was remarkable watching them.. I saw "Jesus" enter a room with hundreds of white Angels with Him, the Angels were flying around the ceiling

For 30 years they have been waiting for events to happen to use their services..So I believe it won't be long and they will come forth..

Man has to accept them, first

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My condolences for your negative judgments on others. No one is twisting your arm to participate in this thread. When you resort to personal insults it only looks poor on yourself however. There are some people, myself included, who go online with one purpose, to make sense of their experiences, and to research everything to the fullest, and who are very interested in the experiences of others who have been contacted directly. Since you can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that others have experienced things you haven't, in significant numbers,and are interested in different threads on forums than you, you resort to personal attacks.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Where the grey aliens may come from and thier origins.
media.www.thetriangle.org...

www.borderlands.com...

Proposed psychological alternative explanations of the abduction phenomenon have included hallucination, temporary schizophrenia, epileptic seizures and parasomnia—near-sleep mental states (hypnogogic states, night terrors and sleep paralysis). Sleep paralysis in particular is often accompanied by hallucinations and peculiar sensation of malevolent or neutral presence of "something," though usually people experiencing it do not interpret that "something" as aliens.
SOURCE-Wikipedia

***MOD NOTE***

Please use EX tags when quoting from external sources. A short excerpt and link is appropriate. See Quoting Guidelines.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
**Please refer to this link from the Moderator about the purpose of this forum.**

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maintaining civility and decorum is paramount. Post about the subject not the Member.

Repeated failure to comply with warnings may get one's account suspended.

Thanks for your attention and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The OP has shared his experience, and he doesn't care personally who believes his story or not. However, voicing skepticism does not equate a personal attack on those who are participating in this thread. That reflects on you. Do you speak for the field of ufology?
That particular field exists riding on the backs of the testimonies of ordinary experiencers starting with Betty and Barney Hill stepping forward and the enormous work it took , via John Mack's courage and potentially career destroying move to find a way to react to the testimony of many. These networks of legitimate support are very hard to come by, by the way. The testimonies involve militia, pilots, astronauts, scientists, black op, government, police officers, and numerous professionals, as well as the grass roots testimony of numerous people, and often their families. I personally am interested in ordinary peoples grass roots testimony the most, they are the heart and soul of ufology.
The OP has had a very compelling and interesting experience. I thank him for sharing his story. Its in the grey area, so discussion should be able to take place without attacks on his, or anyone else participating in the thread occurring. This category is for experiences such as his, and should be safe from personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

sorry off topic

Riggs, are you still on about your skepticism? In your Mental Health issues thread, I thought you were content with what people have to say about there "different" opinions/view/experiences. If there is one impossibility in this world as of now, it would be you convincing everyone that aliens are indeed what YOU think they are. Its relative, just accept it.

Back on topic

The story does seem a little far fetched but no reason to dismiss it. Its still possible.

The story seems really cool to me. If that happened to me, I would be on here faster than lightning.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Yes you are right...time to get off this. I am constantly repeating myself
...sorry about that. These lies just get me so frustrated and I do need to leave this topic alone. When it comes to these fairy tales...I just feel the need to say something...even if it is just a repeat of what I said already. Oh well....I'm done until the next outrageous story with no proof is told. Have fun to all..your imaginary world is funny yet irritating, but I shall let you have it. I can only do so much when it comes to this topic and should realize that when someone is suffering from a mental illness as is obvious with these stories, there is not a damn thing I can do about it. If it were up to me, they would be diagnosed and medically prescribed a drug so that the delusions no longer bother them. Its like banging your head against a brick wall, no matter what you say they are unable to see that there is a mental issue going on here

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join