It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Edit to add: BTW, I personally believe that this may be a college study of sorts between several of the posters here.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by seentoomuch]

Im too old for college so its not me.
What sort of college does projects on this sort of thing? I cant see many , unless it was an experiment into the human mind? Who knows...hey . Anyway this sounds more like a PhD than a college project. hey if this is a PhD thesis do we all get a mention in the thanks at the beginning

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Matrix1111

A personal request: Can you change your avatar? It's very annoying. To me it means you're not a serious member of ATS but rather are here just to be a nuisance. I wonder if anyone else agrees.

I like his avatar. Its different and I know instantly whos it is, I wonder if its his dog? Its cute and I think it should stay!!

I disagree with you, I think Beamish is a very serious member of ATS, without him this thread would not be the thread it has become. If it were just full of love for the federation then it would have no substance or balance. To me a non serious member of ATS is one who just posts utter rubbish, like a video I posted against recently...it was very obviously flies being caught in the light of the mid day sun...yet this poster said it was evidence of a "swarm of Greys"....THAT is an example of a non serious member only here for the joke of it, Beamish is in another class totally.

There are many question this thread has raised but I dont think Beamish and his aims are one of them. I find it a constant turn off when I come to this thread and find pages of posts about people rather than the subject, to me its not why I read threads, yes its sometimes required early on but after so many pages I cant see the point to it...can you?

There are others who have come and gone on this thread who are not serious and I think we all know who they were (many a demonic avatar came and went LOL), Beamish is not one of them.

I am quoting MG here because she has just said what I have been wanting to say in Beamish defence. I do not think this thread would even still be alive if not for a counter opinion to that of SM. I am in the middle I neither believe or disbelieve but those new to the thread please read the entire thread before posting and if you did and still have that to say....well.

Also Beamish I( quite like your avatar its cute and makes me laugh.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Hi

My understanding of the Grey Area is that you are not required to produce evidence as personal experiences are allowed to be shared here without proof. The caveat is that if an OP claims to have proof/physical evidence it must be introduced and vetted. SM claimed to have physical proof, sooo therefore we have the Beamish brigade.

STM

Edit to add: BTW, I personally believe that this may be a college study of sorts between several of the posters here.

Yes, there seems to be role playing going on here, considering the lack of input SM actually offers. No reason for this thread to last otherwise.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Yes, there seems to be role playing going on here, considering the lack of input SM actually offers. No reason for this thread to last otherwise.

Well thats one hell of a play, Id go see it for sure!! I really would.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I will weigh in here also.

Though my personal experiences are somewhat differen't than what is being brought forward here, there are definately some parts that beg attention in order for me to try and deal with my own walk.

I am reading, searching and genuinely interested because I and most of humanity are desperate for the truth about our current situation. We basically know something is about to happen with Earth and it's inhabitants. We are trying to figure it out with limited truth and many false flags.

I have had too many personal reasons to doubt the status quoe earths officials are offering. There is something going on. Just what is the basis of all the speculation.

Hence, I will keep searching, giving audience to people who have a story and to people who feel the need to make up a story.

This particular story has enough merrit for my attention. I will reserve judgement and allow things to mature.

Let him have all the rope he needs!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i hope that beamish post stop so we can continue with this post, stay with th topic please everything else keep it off this post.

keep the Eye in this post moderator.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I am reading, searching and genuinely interested because I and most of humanity are desperate for the truth about our current situation. We basically know something is about to happen with Earth and it's inhabitants. We are trying to figure it out with limited truth and many false flags.

I have had too many personal reasons to doubt the status quoe earths officials are offering. There is something going on. Just what is the basis of all the speculation.

Hence, I will keep searching, giving audience to people who have a story and to people who feel the need to make up a story.

Well said. I feel exactly the same. I have listened to many, heard their stories and theories learnt a lot but also have been disappointed many times by people. I am now prepared for the disappointments, the ones that turn out to be not true or just true only in their heads, Im prepared for this because this is the only way I will get remotely to any truth. The trick is to not get attached to a persons story, just listen and observe where possible then if it does turn out to be false you can just move on.

There is no doubt in my mind there is something going on and I think many of us have small parts to the answer but no one has the whole answer. I think together we have a chance of putting the puzzle together but alone we really have little chance. Thats why I love talking to people on ATS, I love to hear their experiences, their ideas and theories. If some turn out to be fake, then I can accept that as part of the bigger picture.

I dont think SM is fake. he has seen something or is experiencing something...is it aliens of the Federation?...only time will tell.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What if nothing is fake, but just realized on another dimension or reality.
So therefore it is all relevant and simultaneously irrelevant?
Just asking.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've been coming to this site for years, and I see not much as changed.

You guys are going on about the same aliens you were years ago, so mabye there is something there.

You have to give some proof though, mabye video-tape your next encounter?

I have talked to a lot of posters in the past to try to get a better understanding, and I will say a lot of some suffered from mental illness.

The thing I can't explain is how other people would see the same thing, and would confirm it. I see the same thing happend in this post.

So there has to be something there, please video tape your next encounter mabye. (I am aware they are hallucinations, but I want to know more.)

I do remember a time though, when both a husband and wife would see the same thing at the same time. And they'd have conversations with them on a daily base. I can't explain that either.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CrygSol]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

You have to give some proof though, mabye video-tape your next encounter?

I dont think these types of aliens (GFL, light aliens) can be filmed. I read somewhere they just cant, something to do with their soul frequency...not sure but as they are more energy than form they cant be filmed??? Not sure.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

My understanding is that the Gray Area doesn't demand evidence. So what's the point of demanding it? To deny ignorance? But you're assuming ignorance is involved here.

You are quite correct in that this forum does not require evidence to support any claim. I would not ask proof of anyone who came here with a story that they believe is a metaphysical event. However, my problem is that smokingman2006 has stated several times that he has, and has had, evidence in his possession.

Real, solid proof of his “encounters”.

So, if he’s mentioned them, dangled incontrovertible proof of alien visitation before our eyes (metaphorically speaking), then tell me in all honesty why should we not ask to see them? To have ignored an opportunity to finally have in our hands something that can confirm all of our beliefs would have been ignorance in the extreme. And for smokingman2006 to have mentioned them in the first place is an insult to our intelligence, as were the excuses he used as to why they could not be revealed; the “time was not right”, and house was apparently burgled for specific items just after he had an encounter with “MIB” who asked him to stop spreading “silly stories”. All very nice for the furtherance of a story.

That's arrogant and self-righteous, especially since you have no evidence one way or the other.

Strong words, Matrix1111. Remember, personal attacks are off topic; criticize my stance maybe, but do not call me names. I have never gone down the road of calling smokingman2006 names, apart from hoaxer, and that’s an accusation.

You want to know the truth?

Of course. Why do you think I’m here?

That presupposes the mind is capable of recognizing the truth. The limitation of our perceptions is a whole other discussion that is worth discussing here for the sake of positive input. My wish is that you would look into that matter before continuing your claims of standing on the side of "denying ignorance."

My mind is capable of understanding what it sees and reads. Sometimes that data just doesn’t feel right, like the claims on this thread. And though I may be accused of being repetitive; I might be right, and I might be wrong, but either way, I’ll learn something.

Can we read “positive input” as “tow the party line” - don’t counter the subject matter - by the way? Wouldn’t that counter the whole thrust of this site; to reject a lack of knowledge by accruing new information that has been thoroughly sifted through the discussion-mill? Surely if you just accept one side of a theory or concept, or even a claim, the possibility is that another, far more pertinent estimation could be missed. Propaganda is all well and good, but it is unbalanced. I want balance.

Are you in dialogue here with smokingman or his "supporters?" If smokingman hasn't answered your questions yet, after 99 pages of debate, then why persist? To just be annoying?

I’m questioning smokingman2006’s claims, obviously. If his “supporters” choose to disagree with my opinions, then that’s fine. This is a discussion board, after all. Interesting word, that; discussion.

an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate.

dictionary.reference.com...

So, in that context, when I initially ask smokingman2006 a reasonable question which he does not answer, and I ask the same question again, which he also ignores, then what does that tell me? Either he hasn’t seen the question, or he’s ignoring it. So, posting the question again and getting the same reaction, or lack of one, is extremely telling, don’t you think?

And if we don’t question, what does that make us? Baa…baaaaa….

If it's to rile up others here who might enjoy smokingman's posts, then I think you've accomplished that many times over.

I have an opinion about this thread. That’s all. No other agenda.

If my opinion interferes with the rosy glow this thread’s author’s story gives you, then I apologize, but with a caveat; I don’t want to read a story. I want to read something that might be imperative to the way we view our place in existence.

Paranoia 101? Wouldn't it be interesting if it turns out you're the OP and your negative "beamish" criticisms is a hoax upon a hoax?

Paranoia 1.02.

A personal request: Can you change your avatar? It's very annoying. To me it means you're not a serious member of ATS but rather are here just to be a nuisance. I wonder if anyone else agrees.

Can I change my avatar? What has that to do with this thread? Can you hear a screech of brakes as your post goes off-topic again?

But, as I will answer questions directed at me, then the answer is no/i], I will not change it.

If you have a problem with my membership, or my behaviour on the ATS threads, then please hit the alert button.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Amizarac?! do not trust her! In 2 more days she will say that she needs earth money for parts to build a communication device so she can make contact with her home world. She says the nuclear inverted anti-matter signal generator is faulty. I agreed to deposit $20,000 in cash into her bank account, she then claimed I would be repaid 100 fold in pure diamonds. I have not seen her since!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I’ll come back to that last comment…

Consider this; something has occurred to me in that smokingman2006’s “encounters”, whatever they may be, have actually achieved something positive in reality; they have ignited a fearsome, far-reaching, frustrating and at sometimes enlightening discussion on the subject of aliens, between a disparate and passionate group of people (more from one side than the other, granted). We may have stared in irritation and anger at opposing posts, but we have all come here to ATS and stood our ground and spoken with fervor about our beliefs.

In these times of intolerance, doesn’t that come across as something incredibly healthy?

Isn’t the fact that we can all communicate our views on extraterrestrials a step forward?

At least we are talking.

And perhaps that can help us to learn from each other; yes, we are all playing a role.

Maybe that was the inadvertent intention of this thread, if there was some truth to it. Maybe we are being told that there is something far deeper involved in the way we not only approach, but understand the actuality of alien contact. Maybe this thread is a small psychological experiment designed to allow all of us to see, or at least allow, alternative explanations for what is going on not only in our skies but in our heads, into our personal, previously rigid paradigms so we can be prepared.

Ever think on that?

I have.

I harbour no animosity towards smokingman2006’s “followers”, indeed why should I as they are only expressing a belief. I can understand that it is not easy to see your deeply held opinions berated, and that also applies to me. We all believe, Mystiq, Mr Green, theseeker 713_g, citizenc et all, in one way or another. Perhaps we just need to combine our beliefs into something that makes the whole subject understandable, and more importantly, accessible.

And, on saying that; if you openly state that there was no reason for this thread to last, ie. it had no substance (?) why such a vehement attack on its skeptics?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know that these 'aliens' can't be filmed, I'm simply asking mabye they can film themselves when they have these 'encounters'.

Or at least create some event we can see, anything for some proof.

Otherwise, they have to go into the mental illness file.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I wonder if he has you on ignore?

Does that mean I am on the right path?

Will time tell all? At the moment time seems to be standing still. Are any of you feeling this? It seems like my life is frozen in time. I can't seem to make it change. I also know there is danger, kind of like on a high pass with a long steep drop off, trying to stay back from the edge. Can't go back or forward, just frozen here.

My body is going through some type of metamorphosis right now. I have been sheding years of toxic inputs. I also see many others doing the very same. That means they are on some type of a change in their walk. Why is this going on? Is it because of what is to come in the, what I believe to be, near future?

That is part of my awake dream in 2005 over 2 days. I learned how to listen. That is why I had those dreams. That is what they told me.

When you encounter one of these events, the last thing in your head is to document it. For me I was so awestruck that I didn't want to risk loosing the connection. I just wanted the full experience.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I had to star that post. Very well said.
I'm just tired of the same old arguments and see red when the religious connotations come up. That reminds me of this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(dont give up faith...). Why is disclosure being linked to the word faith?

[edit on 13-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

Will time tell all? At the moment time seems to be standing still. Are any of you feeling this? It seems like my life is frozen in time. I can't seem to make it change. I also know there is danger, kind of like on a high pass with a long steep drop off, trying to stay back from the edge. Can't go back or forward, just frozen here.

My body is going through some type of metamorphosis right now. I have been sheding years of toxic inputs. I also see many others doing the very same. That means they are on some type of a change in their walk. Why is this going on? Is it because of what is to come in the, what I believe to be, near future?

Something is definetly going on,as we all should be aware and in contact, with Guardian races as well as other dimensional aspects of ourselves.Not all of these Guardian races are humanoid and as I said early in this thread the Pleadians are questionable, in my opinion.

However something is weird. Last Sunday I felt the quality of the light was just different. I recall a thread about this over a year ago, I thought it silly at the time but....

Your clearing process is great, we all need to do some clearing as to be able to contain within our energetic matrixes, more frequency.

Good post win!

Edited to add:
I stated the above as fact but it is just my reality and belief system.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We are patiently waiting. There is a sense of urgency, but now that I am on a certain path, the urgency is deminished.

Does that mean I am on the right path?

Yes I feel like this too, like Ive gone through some massive change within myself but now time is standing still...why? This last year has been just a new creation for me within , ive felt the urgency to listen and how those who are telling me get immensly frustrated when I dont listen or find it hard to listen.

Who is doing this to me? Why is it happening? Ive been told to just follow my spirit, not to analyse it just to simply be...but thats easier said than done.

These energies we feel through our bodies who is sending them? I see now why this is a slow process, we would be unable to take it all at once, it has to be done over time, the frequency of the light has to be slowly increased or we'd go mad for sure.

Does this make sense? I am not the person I was 18 months ago and its not been easy for me. Some times I think they made a mistake and woke me up too early, do you think that happens some times?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Good to know I am not totally nuts. The light seems different to me, too. Time seems to have slowed to a crawl and the high pitch ringing in my ears is increasing dramatically.

Also, I have hit a brick wall in dealing with certain things... my work for one. Not long ago, I enjoyed getting up and going to work, the mundane tasks were annoying, but I could easily deal with that. I got ill on Monday and went home, out Tuesday, tried today, but came home sick... I wonder if I am really sick or if it's the 'real' me slamming on the brakes to the material world of money, greed, etc... This morning when I got to work, I looked over my workload, and it seemed so foreign ... I felt like my brain couldn't connect with what all those papers meant. Honestly, it's really strange, really.

I feel like I could join the ranks of the jobless and homeless, and actually be quite satisfied... that is until night falls or I get hungry.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Good to know I am not totally nuts. The light seems different to me, too. Time seems to have slowed to a crawl and the high pitch ringing in my ears is increasing dramatically.

This is why this site is so good. I just thought it was me, I worried I was not listening to the energies and that they had left me, now I see they have just changed. I think we all need to just accept what is is what is, just simply be like I was told ages ago by one who had felt these energies for some time.

I feel more confident in just allowing light and its realities to be with me as I find them now. To try and deal with this any other way is probably the route to crazyness. Thanks.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join