It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I read it online, well, I downloaded it to my computer. I should get a book, so I can take it to the beach! Good idea.

Can you give me the site you follow them on?

I can, and I will be chastised I'm sure. I tried to u2u, but my button is missing. Link edited out to save ourselves !

It's an ongoing, positive, helpful, and reassuring communication.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by blujay]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
argh... double post ...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by blujay]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi thanks for that. The U2U button is under the members tools menu now
You can edit out the link now if you want so others dont get annoyed with us!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Beamish.... I was picturing a Magpie sitting on a fence....squaking!

No offence meant, that picture put a smile on my face then, as it is now.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would like to discuss the Pleadians. I came across this video tonight and it seems to give MANY answers to the questions a lot of us have constantly in our minds...but is it the truth?

www.youtube.com...

They say we were altered many thousands of years ago, our DNA was changed from 12 strands to 2. Our ability to resonate with the light was removed by our Reptilian masters in order to control us, and that now as the new frequency is sent to Earth we have the ability to change, to align again with the light and the creator.

They say our masters are the reptilians and we have our human DNA but also this foreign reptilian DNA and that many of us can not face the horror that this is the case. they say we must accept the truth, accept we are part reptilian, surrender to it and then rise from the ashes as pure human again. A very well informed friend told me this a while back, and now I see it in a Pleadian message too.

I can accept any thing. I can accept that I have reptilian DNA..if it is the truth. I CAN accept anything if it is the truth, what I can not accept is a lie. All I want is for someone to tell me the truth. Why is it SO hard to get another being to tell me the truth?

The video is 10 mins long but its worth it I think, even for the questions it raises.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I can't watch the vid yet at work, but the story aligns with what I have read over and over again.

Sure, it's hard to accept, especially after the schooling we've all had and the bible and evolution, etc...

We have to save ourselves from ourselves. Go figure. Who knew that one day we'd have to pull out all of the strength we can muster, to fight these lame rebels of the universe? But we only have to fight with love, because they cannot live in the light, they have to retreat from it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
There is nothing script in my experience and there are many on these boards here who have had similar experiences but refuse to share them due to posters like you who crush their story with a flowing writing skill but little or no understanding for peoples feelings.
In me you have no such victory as I do not dent or bent this easy as many posters & readers here have seem.

Peace & hope
SM

Hi smokingman2006,

You keep forgetting to emphasize the words MY EXPERIENCE, as it is from your point of perception. One might say that the fact is you could not possibly know something is scripted while being the subject of the script. Only observers might get a grasp of the script, with sufficient evidence and insight, and maybe not even then.

Time and time again we have seen people being manipulated to believe one kind of thing or another. Yes, that sounds insane and not many would start questioning their own sanity about reality, but is living in denial a good alternative?

But, let the legendary Robert Anton Wilson describe it:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Ms Green my friend, you have uncovered and posted the motivation behind my threads here and my posts, for you have just detailed exactly what I have been promoting now for some time.

Thanks for sharing it with all.

seeker

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That does make sense, as the Bible itself talks about this mixing of DNA. When I try to have a logical discussion with clergy types from all paths about this, they brush it off as not being literal. Yet, I believe those passages as being literal, as was clarified to me by a light being.

I was also given that when our ancestry will be known, we will be surprised and in fact shocked at what we will learn. Again as discussed with a light being.

I believe this communication chanel because I have no other choice. It has been proven to me over years and many events in my life that this information can be trusted. The things that have not manifested them selves yet, are expected in the future. That does include what is being discussed here in this thread. It is following along with information I have been given years ago.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The bible is intended to be taken absolutely literally,we bastardized it over countless generations through our use of its inherint truths being used to manipulate and enslave others.

The book was meant to be a history book ,a guide to the stars,it shows us the only possible way to achieve the pinnacle of our genetic potential.

Every story is true and every lesson is relevant to our future,MORESO NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN HUMAN HISTORY.

We need to go back in time and decipher history in order to determine what our future path should be,the problem is that we dont know how far back to go.

The bible is our best resource in terms of longevity of doctrine or passing down of pertinent information to future generations.

So this is how far back we go.

Its all we need,come on,ask a genetisist from 1980 where the best place on the human body to take clonable material from would most likely be, and he will tell you ,THE MALE RIB, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS,I was abducted and was given a nasal implant,after researching dreams I had I discovered the connection between cattle mutilations and my implant,lets just say that the most current research into bovine /human molecular DNA compatability IS FOCUSED ON HUMAN NASAL TISSUE AS THE BEST AREA TO STUDY.

All life in the universe is related,there is no such thing as spontaneous life.

If we would have been left alone we would have continued on our happy evolutionary way right up to EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

Except for one big difference,OUR PHYSICAL BODIES WOULD HAVE EVOLVED ALONG WITH OUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL GROWTH.

We werent "created"by the people who altered us.We were already on our way to becoming what our evolutionary path dictates we will become ,AND THAT IS IMAGES OF OUR CREATOR OR GODS.
We are GODS we just dont realise it yet.

We are gods in physical bodies that seem to hold us captive because of our enhanced spiritual and intellectual growth.

Furthermore the growth differential between different humans can be considerable.

The important thing to remember is that it doesnt matter how we got to this point ,what we need to focus on is the fact that we belong here,we are like child savants,we just arent able to orientate ourselves on the right perspective quite yet,BUT WE WILL AND SOON.

There are many different races of life that are all related to us through the universal chain of life but also through our"image of our creator"DNA.

There are no life forms that werent created with the intent to be sentient THAT BECOME SENTIENT ON THEIR OWN.

If a life form has intelligence and we are able to communicate with it then it was also created in the image of our god.

It will just be at a different evolutionary stage,on its way to becoming what it truly is,a god.

If we could all experience telepathic contact like I did we would believe that these could be gods,but we ALL HAVE AN ALTERNATE EXPLANATION AS OF RIGHT NOW.

Just different stages,many of which WE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH PHYSICALLY AND OF WHICH WE RETAIN GENETIC MEMORIES OF.

WE ARE DEFINATELY MORE ADVANCED THAN OUR PHYSICAL BODIES ILLUSTRATE,WE JUST HAVENT FIGURED OUT A WAY TO CREATE THE PHYSICAL REALITY THAT OUR GENETIC DESIGN IS TELLING US WE REQUIRE.

Hence the unstoppable reach for the stars.

Just imagine looking down into a crib and having a discussion about molecular dynamics with a two year old ,AND HAVING TO FACE THE REALITY THAT THE CONVERSATION WAS REALLY HAPPENING AND WORST OF ALL WAS REALLY NECESSARY.

Then having to guess where you would fit into a future that included these super-humans?

I recently had a political discussion with my eight year old neice ABOUT THE THEN PRESIDENT BUSH AND HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!

If you view religon and politics with a completely open mind they will cease to control you,you dont have to ignore or dispute,or cease to participate in these things but you must keep a TRULY OPEN MIND.

And you must realise that these institutions are the glue that binds humanity together and the founding principals of both ARE CRITICAL TO HUMANITIES FUTURE.

They are both our poison and our cure.

We need to accept that religon is a SOCIAL EXCERCISE NOT A SPIRITUAL ONE AND THAT IT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO OUR FUTURE AS A SOCIAL STIMULATOR,we need to grasp that ONLY A GLOBAL DEMOCRACY IN WHICH EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH HAS AN EQUAL AND REAL TIME VOTE IN HUMANITIES PATH will be able to guide humanity in the direction HUMANITY CHOOSES AS A WHOLE.

We need to educate the masses of humanity numbering billions that currently dont have a voice in humanities future,we need them as much as we need our neighbor we need every human on earth to help us step forward into the future.

If you want to travel fast go alone,If you want to travel far go with others.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Earth below us, drifting, falling, floating weightless, calling home.

I love these fools, claiming to have made contact with aliens, that's nothing. I was aboard an alien spaceship for nearly 3 months of my life, completly aware of what I was doing the entire time.

You people have experienced absolutely nothing compared to what I have, and by the way topic creator MY aliens told me no such thing about the subject you're speaking about, and I keep in constant contact with them, they wouldn't keep something like that from me.

You're lying.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Now you cant come on thread and tell us something like that without details!! We want to know everything, absolutely everything....please if you will.

In your own time.....
but now would be good.

MG

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
tonight after telling my wife about my encounter she left me
I was sitting on my terrace drinking vodka with my trusty cats when around midinght my alien friend returned
she showed me and exact grave of alexander the great and told me moses was nothing but a thief who stole the secrets of the pharohs and used it to help his people better themself

she also explain the use of monatomic mana to help the brain develope into a super state

she also said that according to most races humen are not worth saving
I also understand about the 5 dragon who came here 20,000 years ago and there true intent on our future also known as the reptiles

We are an enslave race I now see and that is our greatest burden

we are also a sold out race and that is our fault
the ways of the world are many and only time will tell
life and death mean little but hope is everything

how ever painful we all end up in the same place
Homer vision where only of god and man mating
but the real question should be who is god or man?

if she really showed you the grave of alexander the great who was a master at deception and conquering then told you moses was a thief, she herself sir is disguised as a angel of light, she herself sir, is evil. stay away.

your previous posts i was thinking she might be ok, but HER FRUITS have shown her for what she is, STAY AWAY from this deception, tell her to go fly a kite. alexander the great was no one to be marveled at, no one to look up to. if she showed you the grave and that was suppose to be something of significance, SHE FAILED

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've told you already, maybe you should take a long look at my signature and see if it rings any bells.

I'm not going over it again.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

With a point score of -452 or so, you will need to do much explaining before people take you more seriously.

What is it, some 500 to 600 alien species which have been or are currently visiting Earths inhabitants, according to the US Govt., it could easily be something your aliens are not briefed on.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

you say the bible was intended to be taken literally then go on to say humanity must choose its path and humanity are gods just not gods yet. apparently you havn't read the bible....the end = God saving us and changing us, not humanity saving us and changing us.

you sir should listen to your own words and go pick up the bible again.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

hes obviously lying.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I've told you already, maybe you should take a long look at my signature and see if it rings any bells.

I'm not going over it again.

yes I see truth in your signature, but that message is not alien, its a message of the deep soul. We dont need to spend 3 months on an alien ship to get higher awarness like your signature. Plus its one thing knowing it but its another breaking the attachments , dont you think. What sort of alien gave you that message?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nope, topic creator here is most definitely lying and playing all of you for fools, I have intelligence beyond Earth, I would know rather or not if his claims are true. Sorry, believe it or not, but he's lying through his teeth and using all of you for points.

First of all, aliens don't have names like that, it's ridiculous. As someone pointed out, it sounds like he has watched too much Star Trek or Star Wars and just combined some names from there to create his alien's 'name'.

Second of all, his story doesn't flow correctly, he backtracks too much and simply put, if there were any unknown 'giant' objects coming towards Earth that are already in our own solar system, we would know.

Thirdly, he doesn't know the first thing about how to keep in contact with an advanced alien species, I can easily tell this from about a year of experience personally. So just don't get played for a fool, ATS, because it's working quite well.

Deny ignorance, don't openly accept it like you all seem to constantly.

Ah, sorry Mr. Green, I had forgotton that you seem to have a short term memory. Remember a user named Religion? Yeah, that was me, kind of the point I was trying to make by saying 'look at my signature, ring any bells'? Consindering I've had this signature for as long as I've been on this site, on both accounts, I simply thought you might connect the dots on way or another.

Maybe if I can get my avatar(I Want To Believe) working, it might jumpstart your memory but I'm not going to worry about it. I tried hard enough already and all that happened was the biased moderators here at ATS banned me for it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh hello Religion. Sorry I cant have read your signature back then, but to be honest I would not have understood it, Ive only come to understand it recently. If you remember I was not anti you at the time only some of your methods, it was just one of your methods of meeting these creatures that made me stand back . Remember I was the one that actually stood up for your story in a lot of posts.

It is good to see you again, welcome to the thread.

Religion, this is a relaxed thread, you will get your point across much better to us if you relax a little. I know how you feel but just step back a little and think before you post. Id love to hear your story but at the moment Im sensing a clash, I dont want this and neither does anyone else. Its good you have come here but do you see what I am saying to you, ATS has rules and remember this is the Grey area. Just be calm and we will all listen ok.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join