It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura attempts to debate a Firefighter at a Memorial on 911

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by jfj123

Ok fine. Apparently what I was doing was reading the words posted in that thread. That is where I got these ideas. If you feel so strongly that I am so wrong about it then how about you tell me what the point of showing a crash scene with bodies and large plane parts is then. What was the point of the comparisson? If I am sooo wrong on the intended reason for that post, please tell me what it was then.

Well here it is

Fatalities:Flight 1771 43

Flight 93 44

Type of crash:Flight 1771 Suicide

Flight 93 Suicide

Debris fields:Flight 1771 6-8 miles

Flight 93 8 miles

Debris: Flight 1771 Suicide note found(paper)

Flight 93 Hijacker passport found

From the NTSB Report:

Witnesses:Flight 1771 "Plane was intact"

Flight 93 "Plane was intact"

Witnesses:Flight 1771 Plane was "nose down"

Flight 93 Plane was "nose down"

From the CVR Report:

Flight 1771 Scuffle in the cockpit

Flight 93 Scuffle in the cockpit

Photos of body parts
made public: Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Release reports of
matching serial numbers:Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Crater with debris? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

Debris found in trees? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

Witnesses of Debris:

Flight 1771:

Bill Wammock -“nothing that resembled an airliner... we went on for hours, before we heard the news reports of a missing airliner, believing that we were dealing with a small airplane full of newspapers that had crashed. We saw no pieces of the aircraft that were larger than, maybe, a human hand. It did not look like a passenger aircraft.”

Flight 93:
Ernie Stull- Mayor of Shanksville-"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."

Were their differences? Sure!

Flight 1771 was a BAe 146, Flight 93 was a larger 757.

Maximum take off weight for the BAe 146 is 93,035 lb
Maximum take off weight for the 757 is 255,000 lbs.

The speeds of the crash were different as well.

If anyone is interested in determining the kinetic energy difference between both flights, I think that would be pretty cool.

Once again, this thread was to show the similarities of the two high speed crashes.

From the OP himself copied from page 19 I believe. I would think the OP knows why he started the thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

How neat that you went all the way to page 19 when I believe I was specifically speaking of the Title line. You know, this one...

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

I believe that implies exactly what I said it did. If not, then please explain the point of comparing these two scenes.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Yes, you did miss it. It took 7 whole pages but I found a pretty big piece of that plane.

ats thread

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

How neat that you went all the way to page 19 when I believe I was specifically speaking of the Title line. You know, this one...

I believe that implies exactly what I said it did. If not, then please explain the point of comparing these two scenes.

I just did. This is what we were discussing in the thread. The COMPARISON between the 2 flights. You can argue all day, whether or not the OP posted his idea accurately in the beginning but he re-enforced the idea I just reposted over and over.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

You're using the title to twist the meaning of the content. Seems very dishonest to me. Almost like what a disinfo agent would do

[edit on 18-9-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

That's not flight 1771.

That is Spanair MD-82. The plane that crashed in August of this year.

Yeah, you just keep on with your incredible reading comprehension.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I will do something that might amaze you. See, when this happens to you, you start another thread or go troll somewhere else for a while and return when the heat dies down to start the exact same circles over again. I will show you how a man handles this.

You are right.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Even when you admit your mistakes, your rude about it. Another reason why you were put on ignore months ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So we knew each other in past lives now? Yes I am rude about it. If I were you, I would take all the "you are right"s you can get because so far, out of thousands of posts, you seem to be losing that race BADDLY. Of course, if you ever put up anything to back up your cute little thread titles, perhaps we could prove you wrong but instead it is these pointless trolling drags that lead nowhere. You got one. Out of how many? What is Jesse doing so wrong again here? What is so outragous? How does this show how stupid and crazy he is? I have a ton of questions for a person like you but I guess it would take someone who could stand up to it to be willing, as you have clearly stated you are not. So, there. plenty of on-topic questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So we knew each other in past lives now?

Nope. I had you on ignore several months ago. You know I am right. (again)

Yes I am rude about it.

I was being nice using that word. Hence the reason why you were on ignore up until August.

If I were you, I would take all the....

You can only dream you were me. I told you how flattering it is that you stalk me in this forum.

out of thousands of posts, you seem to be losing that race BADDLY.

Losing what race? What have I lost?

What is Jesse doing so wrong again here? What is so outragous? How does this show how stupid and crazy he is?

Wow an ON TOPIC post. If you bothered to read my posts. (really read them) you would se those questions have been answered.

I have a ton of questions for a person like you but I guess it would take someone who could stand up to it to be willing, as you have clearly stated you are not. So, there. plenty of on-topic questions.

Use the U2U function. People do not want to read a truther interviewing a skeptic. It's rather boring and I think the mods will frown upon it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think it's important to continue asking questions to keep our government honest. Jesse does ask some interesting questions. Here's the problem I have with him and many of the "truthers". They ask questions which is great and all but that's the easy part...the lazy part....the hard part is finding the answers to those questions. That's where good ole Jesse and many "truthers" fall apart. They just keep asking the same questions and never try to actually answer them.
Jesse needs to put his money where his mouth is and start finding some answers to his own questions. He has some pretty powerful connections which he could use to launch his own investigation and if anyone could get some real answers, it would probably be him. Has he ever mentioned this?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I think it's important to continue asking questions to keep our government honest. Jesse does ask some interesting questions. Here's the problem I have with him and many of the "truthers". They ask questions which is great and all but that's the easy part...the lazy part....the hard part is finding the answers to those questions. That's where good ole Jesse and many "truthers" fall apart. They just keep asking the same questions and never try to actually answer them.
Jesse needs to put his money where his mouth is and start finding some answers to his own questions. He has some pretty powerful connections which he could use to launch his own investigation and if anyone could get some real answers, it would probably be him. Has he ever mentioned this?

I think that many "truthers" (myself included) have tried to come up with answers to these questions. The problem is we don't have access to the evidence. I never got a chance to test steel, I don't have access to all of the videos the government has, etc. All I have is individual accounts of people that were there, and the evidence the government has been willing to release.

I take this evidence, and use it in conjunction with the background of the situation (ie Americas willingness to lie about things like the Gulf of Tonkin, etc) and look at who gained what from the situation (ie war in Iraq, Patriot Act, etc.) and I postulate some theories.

You know what I get told? "You have no proof!" Thats right, I, a lowly college student, am demanded to show absolute proof of my claims without having access to evidence, whereas many of these same people demanding proof from me are willing to accept the governments story without them releasing their evidence. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

So because I don't have absolute proof, I keep asking questions and seeking answers from the government. Wheres the crime in that?

As far as Jesse having connections that could get answers, maybe your right. If he has these connections, he should be using them. However, maybe he already has used them, or more likely, he doesn't have great connections. After all, he wasn't a Dem or Repub, so maybe he didn't have a lot of friends in Washington.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know you gave what you think are answers. I get that. Unfortunately, your answers are usually a bit empty and so far 99% of the time do not even back up the crazy claim you use them for. What race? Can you not understand things in context? It seems that I often have to stoop down to the most basic methods of conveying a message in order for you to comprehend it. Look at how many posts you have made and then how many times you have been right. Not a good ratio. Speaking of which, I am glad you are flattered that you think I am stalking you. I must be stalking the 3 other people that spend almost all day posting on every 9/11 thread on ATS because amazingly enough I keep seeing those people too. When you post in these threads 24/7, you are bound to be the subject of a question or two. Maybe I need to remind you of your whole little speech about how you only ever post here on weekdays between 8pm and 10pm and that is it because you are so busy with your life, followed by 12 posts between midnight and 8pm the next day. But far be it for me to bring up your credibility, that is off topic. I love that you think you know who I am and that you used to have me on ignore. I did not know you could ignore anonymous posts. Whatever connection you feel you have with me, since you keep bringing it up, that is all you buddy. I just want see a thread about 9/11 by you that actually shows what it claims or has a point. Such as this here...Ventura attempts to debate a firefighter at a memorial on 911. ok....and? He did attempt. He also stopped when asked to. Now what does this prove or show or demonstrate or mean? What is the signifigance of this? He attempts and respectfully stops. That is it? I guess since you answered all the questions there are about it already, the thread should be closed then? You are funny.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Its also where the OS falls apart. All ct's could be proven false right now and it would not prove the OS by any means.

Jesse doesn't need to put his money where his mouth is, or rather he shouldnt. We, as American citizens, paid for a failed investigation. The investigation that we paid for does not answer the same questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Good point. We did pay for it. It was OUR Money. So it should have gone half as far as the investigation into monica and the BJ. I never asked them to investigate that or allocated my money for it but they did. Now they owe me an investigation that uses less theory and actual investigating.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I seek truth.

Can you help me seek the truth on why Bldg. 7 was ommitted from the official findings of the 9/11 commissions report?

quai chang cain was able to snatch the pebble. Who is the pebble snatcher in this contraversy?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Its also where the OS falls apart. All ct's could be proven false right now and it would not prove the OS by any means.

Jesse doesn't need to put his money where his mouth is, or rather he shouldnt. We, as American citizens, paid for a failed investigation. The investigation that we paid fo

r does not answer the same questions.

Excellent so since he has no responsibility as a leader nor as a citizen, and we are also citizens, then we must not have any responsibility either. Since nobody has any responsibility, why are you posting here?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I seek truth.

Can you help me seek the truth on why Bldg. 7 was ommitted from the official findings of the 9/11 commissions report?

quai chang cain was able to snatch the pebble. Who is the pebble snatcher in this contraversy?

Here's the official report for building 7. That investigation took longer then WTC 1 & 2 so it wasn't released at the same time.

www.nist.gov...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I seek truth.

The 911 Commissions Report was not an engineering document. NIST was hired to do this. WTC-7 was not "omitted" as you say.

There was an investigation going on for WTC-7 at the same time as the twin towers. Due to the complexity of the investigation into the twin towers, the WTC-7 investigation was put on hold until completion of the twin towers investigation.

Hope that helps,

-TY-

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

The 911 Commissions Report was not an engineering document.

Cameron, he didn't ask why the Kean Commission didn't try to analyze its collapse. He asked why they didn't even mention it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join