It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura attempts to debate a Firefighter at a Memorial on 911

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The 911 Commission was empaneled to determine why the attacks
happened, how they could have been prevented, and to
make recommendations to prevent future attacks. Theirs is not an
engineering report, and it does not discuss ancillary damage to
buildings.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Your question was asked and answered several times.

Sorry my stalker friend, you failed again at trying to belittle me.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Bsbray, are you joining MorningStars club? Let's gang up on the guy that is killing our theories!!! Sorry kiddies, you will loose. Again. Kind of like how it's been 7 years and you have not proven anything.

Oh, and I don't have to answer to YOU about my postings. It was explained to MorningStar and he just threw another personal attack toward me via U2U.

Typical... can't prove me wrong... call me a liar. NICE.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Let's gang up on the guy that is killing our theories!!!

Oh, man. First you join Willie as a liar, now you have delusions of grandeur!

Sorry kiddies, you will loose. Again. Kind of like how it's been 7 years and you have not proven anything.

Not so bad contrasted to what people such as yourself have proven: just how stupid most Americans really are today. Wait -- tell me about how 99% of US citizens think OBL did it again. Can you say "sheep"?

Typical... can't prove me wrong... call me a liar. NICE.

No, it's typical of you. That's what I said would be lost on you (it was). This is the first time I've ever called anyone a liar on these forums, whereas I've seen you use the word several different times targeted at different people. Why? Because you just can't prove witnesses wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The personal attacks and off-topic posts stop right here on pg. 10.

I'll be going back over all 10 pages and to see what brought this uncivil behavious on.

After this notice, I WILL be handing out warns for personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry kiddies, you will loose. Again. Kind of like how it's been 7 years and you have not proven anything.

7 years and no evidncee to support the official story, how can people still can beleive a story with no evidence to support it?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

7 years, and not one shred of evidence to prove something OTHER than the official story lasts. When the official reports are finally released by the FBI and NTSB, and confirm it, people will continue to say it is a cover-up or inside job. No pleasing those that believe so strongly in conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
When the official reports are finally released by the FBI and NTSB, and confirm it, people will continue to say it is a cover-up or inside job. No pleasing those that believe so strongly in conspiracies.

Actually when the official reports like the NSA document i am getting proves the official story wrong, its going to be funny to see the believers like you trying to find another media fantasy to believe in.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

That claim is getting pretty old. Not so much because of how long you have been making it but because of how often you bring it up. You know that here at ATS any claim like that is as good as it's evidence and so far we have none. How about you stop saying things until you can back them up.

I will even try to keep it on topic. Too many people on both sides either claim to have proven something or getting proof or putting proof together. Proof is NOTHING when all it is is an empty promise. Until the proof is shown, it does not even exsist here.

It is completely disingenuine to keep mentioning proof as if just saying it over and over makes it worth something. Either present proof or stop talking about it.

As far as this thread goes, what else is there left to discuss? I believe I have asked the OP twice now what the point is, what it proves, what it is for. Now that is three.

[edit on 9/21/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Theirs is not an engineering report, and it does not discuss ancillary damage tobuildings.

Are we ever going to get any proper investigations?

I mean even the people on the 9/11 commission report have stated that they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

We know that NIST failed to do a proper investigation on buidling 7.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
That claim is getting pretty old. Not so much because of how long you have been making it but because of how often you bring it up. You know that here at ATS any claim like that is as good as it's evidence and so far we have none. How about you stop saying things until you can back them up.

I have shown the media reports that talk about the document.

I have shown the FOIA request for the document.

I have even offered a number to call to verify the FOIA request and the document.

Thats usually more evidence then the beleivers show to back up the official story.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have shown the media reports that talk about the document.

I have shown the FOIA request for the document.

I have even offered a number to call to verify the FOIA request and the document.

Thats usually more evidence then the beleivers show to back up the official story.

None of that proves what's in the document. Only the document can prove what's in the document. When are you going to get that through your head. Post the document and when it's verified as authentic, that's proof of what's in the document.

Of course we'll never see it but that's a different story now isn't it

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
None of that proves what's in the document.

Why would i bother to send a FOIA request for a document that did not have what i stated was in it?

Why would bother to even give out a number to verify the document?

Why are you believers so afraid of the truth?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123
None of that proves what's in the document.

Why would i bother to send a FOIA request for a document that did not have what i stated was in it?

Who knows. Maybe because you like attention?

Why would bother to even give out a number to verify the document?

Because that doesn't prove what's in the document. Always hide a grain of truth in a lie to make the lie more believable

Why are you believers so afraid of the truth?

I can't answer that question until I know if you mean your truth or the real truth?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The people who had buildings demolished on them while they were still alive are gone and they're not coming back. As a spiritual person I believe they are in a far better place now. Never be made to feel guilty that questioning the official farce is somehow an insult to those who died that day. Actually, it's quite the opposite, those who question what happened that day are a bright shining beacon in a world filled with darkness.

To those who have sold their souls, laugh it up, your time will come.

Peace

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

-what else is there left to discuss?
-I believe I have asked the OP twice now what the point is,
-what it proves,
-what it is for. -

Now that is three.

- What ever you would like regarding Jessie Ventura.
- I have answered you. Try reading the thread.
- Proves? That Jessie was out of line going to a memorial to spread his filth.
- What is it for? To show how uninformed Mr. Ventura is.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Still spelling his first name wrong I see.

And just so this isn't a one line post, nice new avatar.

Your the winner, hands down!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

To those who have sold their souls, laugh it up, you're time will come.

Your ilk are the ones that have sold your souls.

Argue with a truther long enough - as long as they're not one of the kook fringe that believe in holograms/nukes/space beams,etc - and the basis of their beliefs that "the G-man did it" boils down to 1 or more of several issues:

1- they are against the war in Iraq - which I personally agree with too -
and so will go to any lengths to discredit Bush as a tool of the industrial/military complex, bent on making huge profits for those companies involved. Therefore Bush and his cronies are responsible for 9/11.

2- they believe that the world is run by the "NWO" and the war is a way to divert attention away from their machinations of the imminent (for the last 20 years they've been saying this) takeover of the world. This group barely escapes the kook fringe classification. Therefore, ALL politicans are responsible for 9/11 - both Dems, Reps, and even foreign guvs that can somehow be tied to events before or after 9/11.

3- they think that the Patriot Act took away too many freedoms to be palatable, and as such, now have such a distrust of any arm of the government that the only conclusion that they can come to is the guv must have been responsible for 9/11.

Basically, in all circumstances, political beliefs outweighs facts and logic for you people.

In the end, you're all just terrorist apologists.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join