It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura attempts to debate a Firefighter at a Memorial on 911

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I looove Jesse Ventura. He blew away Fox TV when he was talking about 9-11. To the point where they were SCRAMBLING.

He's is right on and absolutely fights the good fight.

Thuth

Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Um. . ., it's spelled Jesse, not Jessie.

Check your facts. Weak facts will take apart your disinfo, friend.

Thuth
Snip

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Because you and all your truther buddies have offered how much proof? ZERO!

You realize I don't at all respect your opinions or views of the world, right?

Hey hero... what don't you get? PEOPLE DIED!

You're right though. Truthers don't give a damn about that.

You really can't understand that people think 9/11 was an inside job. Those people should not only be "remembered," more importantly they should have their murderers brought to justice, right?

The firefighter showed what the goon lacks. CLASS.

That's a good one. I'll remember that next time I can't argue my position anymore, just take the "high road."

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
This is the best post in this entire thread. I agree totally. If my family member died in such a event, i would wont to know the truth.

You would want to know the truth, by questioning a Sun City Arizona fireman? Wouldnt you rather question a Ny firefighter? One that was actually there at 9/11?

Trying to question someone that is at a memorial service to honor fallen brothers is just disrespectful. Any respect I had for Jesse is now long gone. Shame on him.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Trying to question someone that is at a memorial service to honor fallen brothers is just disrespectful. Any respect I had for Jesse is now long gone. Shame on him.

Are you of the brotherhood? If not it should be they're fallen brothers.

I think Jessie is one of those that make the truth movement look loony. He was a good wrestler but is not so eloquent when using the Kings English.

Edit to add: How does everyone like my new avatar? I have been messing around for the past hour trying to get the right feel for how I feel.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I would like to add something. I truly believe Sept, 11th was an inside job. I have no doubt and if anyone does have a doubt just look at any of the events closely and with an open mind and open heart. It is so obvious, they even gave the press anthrax so that the press would not dare to look at it closer. Who does that kind of thing?

Sept. 11th is the people that pull the strings Achilles heal. They finally screwed up to the point that too many people are aware of the game. The game of how much can I take from you until you are my slave.

When someone like Jesse is given so much press its because the mainstream public does not take him seriously. They think look its that wrestler actor got lucky and became Governor guy. it takes away more credulity from the truth.

One of their biggest tools is social embarrassment. No one wants to feel like they did when that one or two times when you were a kid and felt all alone on the playground and felt like the others were making fun of you.

Jesse is one of those that the mainstream does not want to get caught agreeing with and feel like they are alone with their only ally being some guy that seems kind of stupid.

Our creator has its own time line and hopefully all will be revealed before this pain of the injustice of Sept. 11th stays in my heart for too long and eats me from the inside out.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Man, does Throat Yogurt work for CNN? Attacks on character, but no real facts. Jesse is classless, and saying the firefighter had class. Degrading the truthers. Is that facts? What is that? You would fit real nicely on the CNN payroll.

I've seen how some of the people at CNN, for example, tear someone to shreds and belittle them. That, my friend, is classless.

You tear down the very people who would make this nation great. The people who actually give a crap. The people who don't want to be lied to.

We have a lot of facts in the truth movement, contrary to whatever it is you are saying. What are you saying? The facts have been repeatedly posted here for all to read.

You, my friend, need to look at yourself in the mirror and decide what side you are on.

Troy

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

You realize I don't at all respect your opinions or views of the world, right?

You do realize I posted a fact sir, not an opinion regarding truther evidence.

You really can't understand that people think 9/11 was an inside job. Those people should not only be "remembered," more importantly they should have their murderers brought to justice, right?

I do understand sir, they "think." Although not too much.

Until Osama Bin Laden is caught, the murderers have not been brought to justice.

That's a good one. I'll remember that next time I can't argue my position anymore, just take the "high road."

Do you think that firefighter was at the memorial prepared to counter arguments from a conspiracy theorist? He was ambushed. Jessie is a coward and it was proven once more.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by space57

Um. . ., it's spelled Jesse, not Jessie.

Check your facts. Weak facts will take apart your disinfo, friend.

Thuth

Wow... really does it matter? I added an i to the cowards first name. Do you know how to spell truth?

Does this make you a disinfo agent that you cant spell truth?

Get a life.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Man, does Throat Yogurt work for CNN? Attacks on character, but no real facts. Jesse is classless, and saying the firefighter had class. Degrading the truthers. Is that facts? What is that? You would fit real nicely on the CNN payroll

CNN can not afford me.

Yes he is classless. Is it a fact? Well, I would have to admit it is more of an opinion. An opinion that again I would assume would be that of the vast majority.

You tear down the very people who would make this nation great. The people who actually give a crap. The people who don't want to be lied to.

Can you please post a lie that I made. While you're at it, please post what people could make this already great nation better?

We have a lot of facts in the truth movement, contrary to whatever it is you are saying.

No have none that prove 911 was an inside job.

You, my friend, need to look at yourself in the mirror and decide what side you are on.

I'm American... I'm on their side.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Actually, since my sentence was referring to the firefighter, it was "assuming" him. However, it would NEVER be "they're fallen brothers". It could be "their fallen brothers" though. If you are going to try and correct grammar, you should at least use the correct words.

I'm not a firefighter, but have many close friends who are. All of them agree that Jesse was way out of line trying to question the firefighter at the memorial. If he wanted to discuss it after the event, they could have exchanged information.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by gavron]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You do realize I posted a fact sir, not an opinion regarding truther evidence.

No, you never posted any facts, only a rant, and you're still doing it.

Those people should not only be "remembered," more importantly they should have their murderers brought to justice, right?

I do understand sir, they "think." Although not too much.

I'm thinking just the opposite as I read this, supposedly a reply to something I posted, but not really. Instead of realizing you confuse our priorities by being so naive, you just take the opportunity to call "us" stupid instead. Honestly, I am being sincere, I cannot understand people like you or what you think you are winning by being such an ass to everyday people on the internet. There is no other point at all to posting garbage like this.

Do you think that firefighter was at the memorial prepared to counter arguments from a conspiracy theorist?

Do you think I really care what his plans for the day were? That it makes any difference to me whatsoever? You only pretend like you care because deep down you must think you're in an epic pissing contest. Nobody here cares.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

No, you never posted any facts, only a rant, and you're still doing it.

And you keep adding to it.

Facts:

- Mr. Ventrua attended a memorial service for fallen firefighters.

-Mr. Ventura was invited to the memorial and accompanied a state senator to Arizona’s 9/11 Memorial on Thursday to press his claims that the government isn’t telling the truth about the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon

- Mr. Ventura attempted to get into a debate with a firefighter regarding the color of smoke vs. the intesity of the fire.

-Firefighter was not interested in debating 911 conspiracy theories with Mr. Ventura and clearly stated this to him.

- Mr. Ventura understood and told him to keep up the good work.

Did I miss any?

I'm thinking just the opposite as I read this, supposedly a reply to something I posted, but not really. Instead of realizing you confuse our priorities by being so naive, you just take the opportunity to call "us" stupid instead. Honestly, I am being sincere, I cannot understand people like you or what you think you are winning by being such an ass to everyday people on the internet. There is no other point at all to posting garbage like this.

I didn't call you or anyone stupid. Lack of thinking is what I stated. I am not trying to "win" anything. You don't understand people like me bacause we use our heads for something besides a hat rack. I am not an ass to anyone unless they are one to me first.

Do you think I really care what his plans for the day were? That it makes any difference to me whatsoever? You only pretend like you care because deep down you must think you're in an epic pissing contest. Nobody here cares.

I dont give a frogs fat a** what you think sir. It makes a world of difference to me when a man that runs into strangers homes to rescue them, gets ambushed by media seeking whore like Jessie Ventura.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Actually, since my sentence was referring to the firefighter, it was "assuming" him. However, it would NEVER be "they're fallen brothers". It could be "their fallen brothers" though. If you are going to try and correct grammar, you should at least use the correct words.

Actually it was not entirely a grammatical correction or I would have been more careful. I try not to correct someones grammar on the Internet because I understand sometimes people are typing fast and not paying as much attention to grammar as they are the context and concept of what is being stated. It was correcting the way you made your statement, a correction of your almost seeming to impersonate a Firefighter.

Anyone that drills the English language long enough has no problem with grammar. It is the understanding of abstract and complex concepts that determine ones ability to think. To think outside the mainstream is where genius lies. Not thinking like all the other drones.

Also I do not care if you do know some Firefighters, I know a lot of jerks but I do not claim to even try to understand a jerks point of view.

Get my drift plunger boy?

Edit to correct grammar.
hahahah not really, just some typos....

[edit on 15-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I'm curious why you are calling firefighters jerks now.

They were the true heroes of 9/11, along with the police and other rescue people, and now you call them jerks?

How sad.

And if you are indeed a firefighter, and not just pretending to be one on the internet, then your attiitude is pretty substandard. The fireman I know are all great guys. You come across as some pompous "look at me and worship me" person. Definately not a role model I would want my kids to follow.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by gavron]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm curious why you are calling firefighters jerks now.

They were the true heroes of 9/11, along with the police and other rescue people, and now you call them jerks?

How sad.

I was calling people that have avatars holding plungers jerks. Please try and think.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

LGM... try staying on topic please. Do you have anything to add regarding Jessie Ventura?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I added an i to the cowards first name.

Coward? Another shot at his credibility, and another notch down on my respect meter for your side of this debate. This is simply a personal attack on ThroatYogurts part.

I'm trying see why this thread is allowed to continue to bash "truthers", maybe TY is allowed more freedom than others here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Do you think that firefighter was at the memorial prepared to counter arguments from a conspiracy theorist? He was ambushed.

I will ask again. How is anyone able to tell what exactly occurred. How is it that everyone is assuming that this was not a mutual conversation that we are just hearing the tail end of. Why are we not hearing the clip in its entirety. How are you able to state this firefighter was ambushed? There is nothing in the clip to indicate that one way or the other.

Jessie is a coward and it was proven once more.

Further more regardless of what you feel happened on 9/11 and who was responsible to call Mr. Ventura a coward, I feel is, is unwarranted. Whether he is right or wrong he seems to feel that our Government committed a horrible act against its own citizens. He obviously is being diligent in adhering to the ideology of our founding Fathers who spoke of dissention against ones own Government a duty when believed that one's Government is no longer committed to it's citizens best interest. This is what Mr. Ventura appears to be doing and to call someone a coward for doing their duty as a citizen???

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First off, somebody please explain the context jessie was talking about smoke colors for? I know it was regarding the trade towers and the color of the smoke billowing out from it but what was his point, what was his angle. I'm confused.

personally I believe 9/11 was an inside job.

The fire fighter was absolutely correct though, and a class act. Cooler smoke that isn't burning as hot develops a whiter smoke and less carbon emissions. Hotter smoke is black and has higher carbon in it thus giving it it's dark color. When you put water on a fire like jessie was saying yes the smoke turns white and billows more. It's cause the fire is burning cooler, just smoldering, and giving off a whiter smoke which is more reflective and more visible.

jessie did back down and say that "he understood" the firefighters position. so jessie wasn't behaving that badly. although it was pretty uncool to use the ceremony honoring fallen firefighters to do some investigating and interrogating of firemen. cam across sorta pompus. but he is also correct in questioning the 9/11 event. he just needs to learn some social skills.

Quick thinking from the firefighter, although he was probably warned along with the rest of the fire department to use that line he said to steer away from 9/11 talk. still he was very respectable (the firefighter)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join