It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnnell & Willie Rodriquez on 9/11/08

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by mental modulator

He heard an explosion underneath him before the plane hit?

thanks, -TY-

Yes he was a bike messenger, his first morning run everyday was to a copyright office on the fifth floor I believe. The story goes he was waiting for the elevator when he felt the whole building shudder. Next the elevator door rumbled or bulged and began to smoke at the seams. He and a couple others decided to take the stairs, where they found plaster and dust in the well. When they got to street level he said there was dust again and that the material that once lined the walls has in pieces everywhere. He claims there were EMT's, cops and dazed bleeding people. He said he was not sure
what the first rumble but he thought it was clear something went terribly wrong in the lobby and elevator.

This is what he told me and my dad one night during dinner years ago. All I know is he is not a BS kind of guy and I do know he had that job at the time. I tried to call him that morning because I was worried. Found out from my aunt he was ok latter that day.
His story is what brought me here on ATS...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Saltalamacia describes “grenade” like bombs, backs up William Rodriguez’ story, numerous others that were ignored by 9/11 Commission

A new eyewitness who was working in the WTC on 9/11 has gone on record to describe how he heard multiple grenade-like explosions around the basement levels of the north tower, backing up William Rodriguez’ story, the WTC janitor who reported explosions before the first plane hit the tower.

Saltalamacia then discusses how a man ran into the office with his skin hanging off. William Rodriguez had previously described the same scenario following basement level explosions and it was also seconded by another eyewitness , Kenneth Johannemann, an employee of ABM janitorial services.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

I think this proves Willie is telling the truth.
TY, even Dora believe Willie. Heck, she been chewing on this for some time now.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Saltalamacia then discusses how a man ran into the office with his skin hanging off.

I'm too freakin buzzed to respond. Cash...my brotha from anotha mutha....

find out what causes ones skin to hang off.

THank you

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I can't prove a negative my friend.

REad this:
archives.cnn.com...

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

Rodriguez, who had keys to the elevators, began climbing the upper levels of the tower with a police officer to help trapped people. He saw firefighters weighted with rescue equipment catching their breath on the 39th floor.

Rodriguez escaped and said he later saw people who had jumped or fallen from the building embedded in the sidewalk. "There was a woman that looked like she had melted into the cement," he said.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You are right, but they edited out everything else he had to say as well.
You and I know the news is paid to tell the story the way the Government wants it told.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I am not sure who has the obsession. You post about 100 times a day in every 9/11 thread on here and respond to me over and over and over again in just a few days. In fact, you keep saying that you know me from before I had an actual screen name and everything. Put me on ignore then. I see you get stumped or called on your inaccuracies and you HIDE. I did not say IGNORE. You go troll some other threads until a few pages put your last fail in the past a bit. Apparently you do not understand the difference between go away and hide, and ignore; and I need to learn to read? You finally found a thread where really, noone but Willie could honestly debate you on so you sit here with your "snip" crown, king of the last pile of crap in town. You couldnt prove a plane went into the pentagon, you cannot prove there were not CD's at ground zero, you have done nothing to change anyone's belief about what happend in PA. And now you cry about putting me on ignore as if that is a threat to me. Put me on ignore if you cannt stand up to my questions. I understand that beings stumped on those issues bothers you and you cannot stand to have it happen here where you are almost, almost winning for a change. The best way to learn something and to have an open honest discussion of the facts is to put one side on ignore. Bravo to you my brave friend for admitting that you cannot debate me on any of those other issues and that you want to put me on ignore in case any of those things become relevant to the discussion again, as well as admitting that I am your hero. You want to call Willie a liar for statementst that are oppinions, then be my guest. Does that put a plane in the pentagon? NO. Does that solve any mystery about 9/11 at all? NO. Does it back up the 'official' story at all? NO. Does it in any way shape or form help the 'official' story even a little? NO. What does it do? It shows that if I were to say "I think that car was red." and it turned out to be maroon, to you that is a lie. OK. They do not seem like lies like say "Saddam has ties to Alquaeda" or "Iraq was behind 9/11" or, oh heck that would take several threads to put out all the lies the government told about 9/11. But who cares if they have credibility? We should believe them, even when they are proven liars. But Willie....tsk tsk, his story will totally make or break their case. His honesty is far more important than say Rumsfeld or Cheney's who we know lied over and over. You keep throwing out Willie's oppinions as lies those. This will close the case forever. If you want proof the next time I call you a liar, then you better have proof the next time you claim to have known me under a different name months ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Saltalamacia then discusses how a man ran into the office with his skin hanging off.

I'm too freakin buzzed to respond. Cash...my brotha from anotha mutha....

find out what causes ones skin to hang off.

THank you

Being too close to the source of any rappidly expanding mass of heat.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

I am not sure who has the obsession.

It's okay, you're in denial.

You post about 100 times a day in every 9/11 thread on here

first- That's a lie.

second- why are you so interested in my posting habits? I enjoy healthy discussions.

and respond to me over and over and over again in just a few days.

So, think hero. I am responding to YOU over and over...who is doing a lot of posting?

In fact, you keep saying that you know me from before I had an actual screen name and everything. Put me on ignore then.

It is you. I really don't care. Oh, and you will be on ignore soon. As you were in the past.

I see you get stumped or called on your inaccuracies and you HIDE.

Really? Like the flight 1771 thread? Like the flight 93 threads? I'm not hiding anywhere. As I CLEARLY stated to you months ago and recently. If I fail to respond, U2U me as some others have.

You finally found a thread where really, noone but Willie could honestly debate you on so you sit here with your "snip" crown, king of the last pile of crap in town.

Willie will not debate me. He does not debate anyone with knowledge to the lies and inaccuracies of his story.

You couldnt prove a plane went into the pentagon,

I didn't have to. Catherder did a fine job years ago.

you cannot prove there were not CD's at ground zero,

Kinda tough to prove a negative don't you think? I let the professionals determine the cause of collapse. When are YOU going to prove there WAS a C.D. ?

you have done nothing to change anyone's belief about what happend in PA.

Change anyone's mind? I answer people's questions.

And now you cry about putting me on ignore as if that is a threat to me.

No, not a threat at all. Just a head's up.

Put me on ignore if you cannt stand up to my questions.

QUESTIONS? Since you made your new name here, all you have done is followed me around making accusations. Oh, you asked me several off topic questions including why I am not a truther anymore. You also asked about Willie's lies. I listed some of them.

I understand that beings stumped on those issues bothers you and you cannot stand to have it happen here where you are almost, almost winning for a change.

If and when I am stumped, I get the answers.

The best way to learn something and to have an open honest discussion of the facts is to put one side on ignore.

I have been in MANY discussions in here. With MANY people. You are the ONLY one that I have placed on ignore. What does that tell you?

Bravo to you my brave friend for admitting that you cannot debate me on any of those other issues and that you want to put me on ignore in case any of those things become relevant to the discussion again, as well as admitting that I am your hero.

Actually I asked you to contact Memoryshock so you and I could have a debate in the debate forum. I do not have great debating skills. As I said, I am very confident with the facts I present.

You want to call Willie a liar for statementst that are oppinions, then be my guest.

You're wrong. I have held your hand and showed you how wrong you are. But keep parroting the same tripe.

Does that put a plane in the pentagon? NO.

A janitor in the sub basement of the North Tower has WHAT to do with a plane at the Pentagon?

This section was a rant that made no sense.

"Saddam has ties to Alquaeda" or "Iraq was behind 9/11" or, oh heck that would take several threads to put out all the lies the government told about 9/11. But who cares if they have credibility? We should believe them, even when they are proven liars.

What have YOU done to stop this? What anti-war demonstrations have you been to? Have you even bothered to ask me how I feel about Bush and his administration? Have you bothered to ask my political affiliation?

But Willie....tsk tsk, his story will totally make or break their case.

He's been telling the story for years. Hasn't done anything to either side.

His honesty is far more important than say Rumsfeld or Cheney's who we know lied over and over. You keep throwing out Willie's oppinions as lies those. This will close the case forever. If you want proof the next time I call you a liar, then you better have proof the next time you claim to have known me under a different name months ago.

Again. his "opinions" as you say are presented bu Willie as facts. Again, I ask you to read the lawsuit that he filed against the United States government. I ask you this; can you sue someone based on opinion's?

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Saltalamacia describes “grenade” like bombs, backs up William Rodriguez’ story, numerous others that were ignored by 9/11 Commission

A new eyewitness who was working in the WTC on 9/11 has gone on record to describe how he heard multiple grenade-like explosions around the basement levels of the north tower, backing up William Rodriguez’ story, the WTC janitor who reported explosions before the first plane hit the tower.

Saltalamacia then discusses how a man ran into the office with his skin hanging off. William Rodriguez had previously described the same scenario following basement level explosions and it was also seconded by another eyewitness , Kenneth Johannemann, an employee of ABM janitorial services.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

I think this proves Willie is telling the truth.
TY, even Dora believe Willie. Heck, she been chewing on this for some time now.

Cash & Dora;

I am not stating that there were not explosions anywhere. I encourage you to look into what causes one's skin to fall off. [besides Leprosy]

There is a difference between a bomb going off and a ball of fire. If you are close enough to an explosion caused by a bomb to have your skin hang off your body, do you think you can survive the blast?

"Arturo Griffith was in a freight elevator when the building was attacked. The elevator dropped to B1 (the basement level), fell below the landing. He was trapped in the elevator beneath debris and unconscious. He remembers seeing a beam of light. He called out. The smoke was so thick; Arturo could not see his own hand. So his rescuers had to follow his voice to find him. 'I don't know who saved me. It was so black and smoky. I couldn't see nothin',' Arturo said. 'When they got me out, I told them there was someone else down there, a woman. They went back to get her. Seconds after they pulled her out, a ball of fire came down the shaft. They almost got killed.'

911digitalarchive.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">source

Please read a part of Willie's testimony to NIST:

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying 'explosion, explosion, explosion.' When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th (50A) – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

source

This is consistent with his original claims (as I have posted previously)

“And at that terrible day when I took people out of the office, one of them totally burned because he was standing in front of the freight elevator and the ball of fire came down the duct of the elevator itself, I put him on the ambulance.”
- Willie R.
source

For a detailed analysis of the effects of different explosives on the human body. please read this:

"Blast Injuries: Preparing for the Inevitable." Emergency Medicine Practice, Volume 8, Number 4. April, 2006.

www.storysmith.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If you are close enough to an explosion caused by a bomb to have your skin hang off your body, do you think you can survive the blast?

Did you consider incinderary type explosives?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I doubt that Willie could hear the airplane strike that happened 80 floors above being inside the building. Especially after the initial "explosion" he heard and the chaos began. And he couldn't see it either. He said 3 seconds? That can be other elevators or debris falling down the shafts as well. I am just saying that considering all the confusion his story about explosions is not very convincing. I would also assume that fireball propagated really fast down the shafts and through the ventilation ducts under high pressure and could create other damage on different floors that could be mistaken for explosions.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
I would also assume that fireball propagated really fast down the shafts and through the ventilation ducts under high pressure and could create other damage on different floors that could be mistaken for explosions.

Problem is that thier is only 1 elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors where the planes hit to the sub basement.

I guess the fire just happened to find the only elevator shaft that goes to the sub basement?

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

If you are interested, please read about the elevators and shafts here. You will find it very interesting.

Thank you,

-TY-

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I don't see any problem with this. Willy just happened to be right there. Wrong place at wrong time. Also how big was this shaft? In most tall buildings one shaft houses multiple elevators. Also are you sure that there was only one shaft that reached the subbasement? May be not from all the way up, but from other levels? Shafts can be interconnected. And why set up relatively small explosion(s) when they knew from the prior attack that they won't damage the building?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Did you consider incinderary type explosives?

What purpose would an incendiary explosive at the base of the towers serve? You realise that a large amount of fuel impacting a surface will result in essentially the same effect as a low yield incendiary explosive right?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Theres much video footage to support a lot of what willie has to say, none to support what throat has to say. Willie was there throat wasn't. The thread goes on...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Theres much video footage to support a lot of what willie has to say, none to support what throat has to say. Willie was there throat wasn't. The thread goes on...

The only part of this post that is correct is that part about me not being there.

There is Video footage of Willie... shall I say...not telling an accurate story while he was on the 39th floor of the North Tower.

"And all of a sudden we hear “Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! And on the radio, 'We lost 65!' Meaning that the 65th floor collapsed floor by floor by floor, up to the 44th floor, the sky lobby. Five flights away."

Watch the video at 33:55 where he is stating this. He is claiming that while he was in the North Tower, it was collapsing above him. (The noises were actually from the South Tower. )

Google Video Link

Did anyone hear of the North Tower collapsing at the same time as the South Tower? Only 21 floors collapsing? Well Willie stated it happened.

How do I know they didn't. Well no one in the rest of the world were aware of it..... and.....

There were people between the 65th and 44th floors of the north tower after the time Rodriguez thinks the 65th floor collapse announcement was made (9:03 am), as well as after the time that the announcement was actually made (ca. 10:00 am).

At about 9:30:

Male C: "We are in the B Staircase, 51st floor, heading down. We have two people with a medical emergency, elderly people, they cannot walk down. ...That’s Tower 1, staircase B"

PA Transcript, WTC Ch, 22 SHO PD Desk – 2131, 44:05 from start of tape. (P. 36)

"We’ve got a lot of people coming down from 64."
PA transcript 047 – WTC Radio Channel 26 Radio Channel W - Police, 44:30 from start of tape.

9:33: "PO Keane reporting from Stairway-C on the 66th floor, 1 WTC, states that she heard another explosion."

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

OK, whatever, you're just being beligerant now. Its absurd to say there is no footage supportig what willie is saying, its been posted hundreds of times. The site motto is deny ignorance not deny evidence.

If you think that your account is more accurate than his then your opinion is worthless to me or anyone here.

You have nothing but hearsay and you tube video to go on. Much of the youtube video supports Willies claims.

You attemt to villify everyone who does not take your stance. I'm not buying your Jr high tactics. Learn the scientific method and come back with somehting other than character assassination.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

JP,

I have proven several points that Willie has given false/incorrect statements. You don't want to read this thread? Fine. Pass it by. I have plenty of information that further shows Willie although a hero, is not accurate and in some instances lies.

Sorry you don't agree.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Great post TY. Looks like the evidence proves Willies account has been altered some, to make it sound more exciting...when the facts show it to be what it really is, a story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join